Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:38:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark marketplaces?  (Read 102162 times)
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 12:08:04 PM

Why would you make a dark marketplace? it's illegal and dangerous.

Make a normal marketplace. Dark marketplace is only made to buy illegal things (slave, drugs, etc)

I feel like his idea is air tight and bullet proof.   Obviously he wants to reach the mass market to sell his totally legitimate action figures
There are of course many dark marketplaces. And I think that is pretty normal in Bitcoin because you can easily pay with it.
And that is the problem. Nobody can know what you bought and that is quite dangerous.
Yes its very dangerous sometimes in darkweb you can be scam becasue some of them are fake and they don't sell any product.
Like selling paypal account. if you buy there either they send the account or not you can't get any money from those account.. so manny criminals in darkweb so don't buy if you don't know the seller if trusted or not..
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:07:38 PM

I would not go on dark marketplaces, or make yourself one because there are a lot of risks that you will have to take than.
Another fact is also that its getting attracted by a lot of scammers and that is the nr1 problem of the deep web.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 09:45:38 AM

I would not go on dark marketplaces, or make yourself one because there are a lot of risks that you will have to take than.
Another fact is also that its getting attracted by a lot of scammers and that is the nr1 problem of the deep web.

You obvioulsy havent done your research Smiley

CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:44:27 AM

You obvioulsy havent done your research Smiley
Dark marketplaces are very bad. There are indeed a lot of scammers and you can buy some illegal stuff.
And that is not good. But you cant stop people to not using that and that is the problem.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 10:47:37 AM

This thread should really be locked.
It has become nothing but a signature spam thread with usless posts.

KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:51:18 AM

I have seen people avoiding dark market places just because it is illegal and opposite to their religious following.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:10:16 AM

Hello Dear,

I have a question and i hope someone can help me out. I see on the Tor network a lot of dark marketplaces where you can pay with bitcoin. My question, how do they make those markets? Is there any tutorial we can find?

You might want to be careful with those kinda things. Very risky business and the government is probably watching all the replies on this thread. I wouldn't recommend doing it.
They don't give shit to what people do on forums cause they have much important things to take care of and better resources to track whatever they want but its not an issue unless he goes as big as SilkRoad.

Obviously he wants to reach the mass market to sell his totally legitimate action figures
People who want to do something for the masses dont need the fringe or dark markets and nor the fear of legitimacy.Nobody knows what his intentions are but it is definitely for the minority and highly likely to be illegitimate.

People got caught trhough their reddit accounts and obvious writing styles, keep thinking you dont have to worry, fucking naive....

wait, clearly you have to know my statement was made of sarcasm?   (I don't actually think a darknet illegal market would be the ideal place to set up an ecommerce store for action figures to the mass market...?) 

jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:14:15 AM

Make a normal marketplace. Dark marketplace is only made to buy illegal things (slave, drugs, etc)

I feel like his idea is air tight and bullet proof.   Obviously he wants to reach the mass market to sell his totally legitimate action figures
There are of course many dark marketplaces. And I think that is pretty normal in Bitcoin because you can easily pay with it.
And that is the problem. Nobody can know what you bought and that is quite dangerous.
Yes its very dangerous sometimes in darkweb you can be scam becasue some of them are fake and they don't sell any product.
Like selling paypal account. if you buy there either they send the account or not you can't get any money from those account.. so manny criminals in darkweb so don't buy if you don't know the seller if trusted or not..

and by the way, if this is actual genuine advice, Are you serious?  Don't buy a stolen paypal account, UNLESS you know the seller?  hahahahahah?  whats that mean? 

"Also, dont rob a store at gunpoint, UNLESSSS  you know theres no cameras"  hahahahah thats what that sounds like to me
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 02:39:33 AM

I have seen people avoiding dark market places just because it is illegal and opposite to their religious following.
And some people says that FBI or some serial killers will find you if you use the darknet. :3
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:17:56 PM

And some people says that FBI or some serial killers will find you if you use the darknet. :3

Yeah some believe in this manner. Truly when this kind of facts were changed darknet issues will get faded away.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:59:07 AM

Darknet is using bitcoin as payment and I believe large transaction also came from darknet. They have a large contribution in btc community I guess. However I would advice you not to go in darknet and make transaction in buying stuff.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:49:19 AM

There are a lot of dark marketplaces around this time and that is also because Bitcoin is getting more used so that is nice for the marketplace itself.
But the bad thing is that you cant stop that and that is bad.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:22:56 PM

Indeed a lot of dark marketplaces are getting on the deep web these days but I think this is also because of the story if silk road in my eyes.
You got now a couple of dark marketplaces that are exactly doing the same thing as silk as a example.
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:16:39 AM

Hello Dear,

I have a question and i hope someone can help me out. I see on the Tor network a lot of dark marketplaces where you can pay with bitcoin. My question, how do they make those markets? Is there any tutorial we can find?

So you want to start. Whole market place that takes a vast amount of skill and marketing but you know so little you have to ask how it's done ? Please be realistic.
mbuk81

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:25:55 AM

Don't go there stay in the light and sell openly and make more money that'd my advice

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:04:06 AM

Hello Dear,

go to darknet,looking for information for that,and you should know what will find by your self by joining darknet community,yes darknet now accept bitcoin,but its not tottaly safe like openbazaar or others market.
tigerwood0432

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:25:21 PM

Hello Dear,

Here is easy tutorial to setup :

https://www.torproject.org/docs/tor-hidden-service.html.en

▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████
██username 12345█████████████████████████████
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████████████████████
██1234567███12345678██12345678███12345678████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
CryptoPay

GET IT NOW
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:24:06 PM

There are many dark marketplaces and that is quite bad indeed because now many people can buy easily some bad stuff if they pay with Bitcoin.
And that must change because now criminals are using Bitcoin to buy some guns or something and that is easy to get that if you are using Bitcoin.

So it is of course fun to buy that but some people have a bad meaning for it.
Adrorecia

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:40:46 PM

Hello Dear,

Just simply google it men there are allot of black market sites where you can pay with the bit coin.
But there are allot of sites that are illegal i don't know if you're ok with that but good luck.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:02:21 PM

You have a website that you can find on google that has reviews from dark marketplaces and also some marketplaces with direct invite links.
Its pretty nice because the reviews are real and I also find a good one to look on sometime on the deep web..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: