Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:42:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark marketplaces?  (Read 102153 times)
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 09:10:27 AM

yeah there are more marketplaces in darkweb then in real world internet and all accepting bitcoin as most ! and to make the marketplace as that is same how you make here in real internet and you can host there only using some hosting company in drakweb only Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 10:50:48 AM

there are so many places where you can buy all mkind of things withthe bitcoin and this are the nnicest places the dark marketpalces you can buy
allot of things over here just take a look.

There area  lot of dark marketplaces these days and that is a good sign but on the other hand its not good for the bitcoin due to the fact that the bitcoin has a name to keep up high and with bad publicity it will not work out.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 05:39:32 AM

yeah there are more marketplaces in darkweb then in real world internet and all accepting bitcoin as most ! and to make the marketplace as that is same how you make here in real internet and you can host there only using some hosting company in drakweb only Cheesy

And the items there are not being  scanned or pre-screened by the government so it is a very risky market. Even though there are a lot of items there that are going to be available but once the FBI are going to see you availing and tracked you. Then don't open your door after transacting if someone knocks your door three times.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Gliassa

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 07:17:36 AM

Dark marketplaces are growing fast and that is because lots of people love to invest with their bitcoins into stuff peopel like to buy things withthe bitcoin and i dont know
why they like it we all have to know why the dark marketplaces are going well.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 10:17:10 AM

Dark marketplaces are growing fast and that is because lots of people love to invest with their bitcoins into stuff peopel like to buy things withthe bitcoin and i dont know
So you are saying that people are investing their bitcoins in drugs and then selling them on the darknet for a profit of more bitcoins, really?

Maybe there has been a couple do this over time but I don't think you could call it a reason that darknets are so popular.

They are popular because people like their drugs plain and simple.

sengazumi

Activity: 107
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 11:38:55 AM

Great Darknet tutoriasl on youtube

plus market review and much more

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT-5jXci2Ga4hCOeHixa68w
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 01:23:18 PM

So you are saying that people are investing their bitcoins in drugs and then selling them on the darknet for a profit of more bitcoins, really?

Maybe there has been a couple do this over time but I don't think you could call it a reason that darknets are so popular.

They are popular because people like their drugs plain and simple.

I think he says it like it is because most people who use drugs always do furtive deals and does not want his identity known by everyone. so bitcoin can give it all even they could freely to conduct transactions in the bitcoin, so this is not something that should be hidden because everyone will definitely be thinking about it (if you know the dark marketplace)
Doamader

Merit: 501

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:17:02 PM

I dont understand why anyone surprised that there are people making income with dark marketplaces selling drugs, or others ilegal stuffs, those its just a marketplace for those which dont wanna to be exposed and judge by the society, aware from these markets people does traffic in the streets atleast this way its hidden from childs.
hungryFinest

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:27:38 PM

There are so many dark maarketplaces the only things you have to do is find the right one for you you know and that is because there are allot of market places who just want to scam
people and you cant see witch one it is
HoshiPost

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:27:44 PM

Ok tanks, but i dont want to sell bad stuff.. i just want to use that system that they use. Hope someone can help me out.

You can search in duckgogo or other search portal in tor. There are forums in there and I am sure you will find some answer in that. I'd like to make some research for you but unfortunately my internet is painstakingly slow at the moment.
everything what you want is for sale in a black market for sure you only have to find the thing to pay with becuase they are only accepting bitcoins i think and when you want to
pay trough something else they dont want it anymore so becareful.
Maxsumi

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:53:34 PM

there are much of dark marketplaces you know and that is nice because i like to use them because they are offering allot of stuff online and that is really nice because i like to buy stuff online with the bitcoin.
Maxsumi

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 03:12:08 PM

Allready search that way.. its like impossible to find an answer on my question  Tongue But i don't give up..!
For educational purposes only.
Search on google about "how to create a site in tor".
From my knowledge before tor: break a few servers, put the site on one of them. Do not connect directly to the web server, you must connect to multiple broken servers to get your trace lost. The last computer must not be your home computer, it must be an infected one, to not get the police knocking on your door. In this way the police will knock on someone else door, and ... they will find an infected computer  Smiley.
So many peopel are using this kind of dark marketplaces you know and that is nice because lots of people dont wantt to use them becuase they are just a fraud but i think the marketplaces are right!
seven2smoke

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 11:08:45 PM

Dark marketplaces is a Local for buying and selling Forbidden Products Like drugs, human organs, weird stuff, Hacked accounts etc..
The seller and the buyer are dealing only with Bitcoin
There is many Marketplaces in the darknet.

Stay far from darknet, It's not safe.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 11:34:51 PM

Dark marketplaces is a Local for buying and selling Forbidden Products Like drugs, human organs, weird stuff, Hacked accounts etc..

Not that long ago I have seen a news article about people making more and more use of deep web markets for drug related purchases, instead of contacting their local dealer as they used to do.

And that is one of the reasons dealers are also shifting to deep web markets to offer their products to the wide public.

Not only do they avoid direct contact with people that they are selling to, but they also greatly expand their reach to basically a world wide level, where they usually were only operating locally.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 03:24:17 AM

You may have to change that quote now, Monero was announced as now being accepted by at least 2 of these darknet marketplaces and i think some already accept DASH but not sure. What i am sure of is that these guys are drug dealers so they are going to accept any currency they know they can use without being traced easily.
Zcash may also be adopted by the vendors soon.

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 06:36:17 PM

Dark market is a fraud i tried to buy a vpn account and i got scammed so stay away from it
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 06:48:22 PM

Dark market is a fraud i tried to buy a vpn account and i got scammed so stay away from it
Honestly its hard to trust someone in dark marketplaces because we dont know where they are living and if we use bitcoin we can not know the transactions.. where they are living.. so better to stay away from them..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Doamader

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 08:33:10 PM

Honestly its hard to trust someone in dark marketplaces because we dont know where they are living and if we use bitcoin we can not know the transactions.. where they are living.. so better to stay away from them..

My wife just told me some moments ago, that last month some people went jail because money laundry, the people involved were trying to clean the money from the dark business into bitcoin, soo looks like bitcoin allows those to clean the money. Sure inst the best way or use of bitcoin, but we do all know crypto world had attracted all kinds of people.
saiha

Activity: 840

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:26:33 AM

My wife just told me some moments ago, that last month some people went jail because money laundry, the people involved were trying to clean the money from the dark business into bitcoin, soo looks like bitcoin allows those to clean the money. Sure inst the best way or use of bitcoin, but we do all know crypto world had attracted all kinds of people.

That's not new for each country because they are implementing hard punishment for those people who are doing money laundering.

Even here in my country if I can remember the money launder amounted $80 million and some investigation says that people in dark marketplaces are responsible for doing it.

Vires in Numeris
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:23:38 AM

That's not new for each country because they are implementing hard punishment for those people who are doing money laundering.

Even here in my country if I can remember the money launder amounted $80 million and some investigation says that people in dark marketplaces are responsible for doing it.

We can't really stop these people whose doing illegal things especially in dark websites because these people are smart and know how to hide themselves without detecting their origin. These sites will also not be banned unless they go on surface via www.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: