Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:36:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark marketplaces?  (Read 102159 times)
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:11:03 PM

Honestly, there is no point in trying to buy goods or services there for any reason whatsoever with Bitcoin, if you don't know how to follow steps to avoid being linked. I've never personally delved in trying to find places that sell drugs or whatever because I personally don't endulge in that kind of thing, but even if I did, I still wouldn't because it's a very sketchy place to be roaming around.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:22:00 PM

You just need to google it out. I believe that there are a lot of tutorials about this case. But I think you shouldn't buy anything in dark market on Tor cause there are a lot ot scammers in here and almost things are being sold on Tor dark market are steal or something like that.

maikelujang

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:43:18 PM

Dark marketplaces are bad places lol most people there are there for the illegal business so.. alot of undercover agents aswell.  I've heard about this new black market called theMarketplace but it's pretty difficult to enter or something, might be worth reading up on if you are interested.
Philip Graham

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:35:37 PM

Allready search that way.. its like impossible to find an answer on my question  Tongue But i don't give up..!
Philip Graham

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:55:40 PM

Allready search that way.. its like impossible to find an answer on my question  Tongue But i don't give up..!
michaelmourmans

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:52:01 AM

I believe that for people who bought bitcoins couple of years back and didnt invest them on pizzas it ended upbeing an outstanding investment :g
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:48:20 PM

Whether was my desision i'd select the the pay pal paying method because i can believe in this method i made use of it often prior to also it was always beneficial also with things i did not obtained also got my money-back and so i keep paypal.it
If theres no bitcoin I'd to stick with PayPal but what's good today is I can avoid this ridiculous fees  from PayPal. And dark marketplaces will had to make their own market and currency and with good timing that is the start they used bitcoin.

I believe that for people who bought bitcoins couple of years back and didnt invest them on pizzas it ended upbeing an outstanding investment :g
Transactions started with those pizzas and thats how dark market startwd to have an idea that it can be used as currency.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:20:39 PM

Hello Dear,

I have a question and i hope someone can help me out. I see on the Tor network a lot of dark marketplaces where you can pay with bitcoin. My question, how do they make those markets? Is there any tutorial we can find?

How do they make those markets? This is a complicated and risky question, just sound like you are a innocent or a cop. Better to find it NOT,in my own opinion. Dark Market means an illegal traffic or trade in officially controlled or scarce commodities.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:38:31 PM

Dark marketplace is one among the largest zone where bitcoin usage can be felt big. During the early days if people haven't used it at least on such requirements it couldn't have reached the present level. All had happened for good and some people think it as a negative factor which is not true in reality.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 02:23:50 PM

Dark marketplace is one among the largest zone where bitcoin usage can be felt big. During the early days if people haven't used it at least on such requirements it couldn't have reached the present level. All had happened for good and some people think it as a negative factor which is not true in reality.
I think that these are negative moments for the use of crypto currency for each user. In connection with these difficulties, it may be necessary to resolutely concern the issue of legalization of the crypto currency in each country. I understand that we all want to avoid total control over our income, but to avoid problems, we still need to make up our minds.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:15:50 PM

so what is the current state of dark markets after law enforcement took out those main ones a while back?

are there many of them still? have there been any exit scams? are they looking to go properly decentralised?

it's a really fascinating subject and it would be a cool to have a thread on here keeping people up to date on the news side of things, but i guess there's a small paranoia problem with that.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:41:26 PM

so what is the current state of dark markets after law enforcement took out those main ones a while back?

are there many of them still? have there been any exit scams? are they looking to go properly decentralised?

it's a really fascinating subject and it would be a cool to have a thread on here keeping people up to date on the news side of things, but i guess there's a small paranoia problem with that.
We might able to say such thing that they might be somehow neutralized but its not which those kind of transactions and dark marketplaces do really still continue and it cant really be stopped.For now the heat is at its low level which doesnt really make any noise but im sure they are still there and cant be completely be stopped.When it comes to scams it is normal actually and ive got used to it because there are always people who do really do dark things just for the sake of money.
madentopere

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:56:13 PM

Hello Dear,

I have a question and i hope someone can help me out. I see on the Tor network a lot of dark marketplaces where you can pay with bitcoin. My question, how do they make those markets? Is there any tutorial we can find?

if you want to know more about Dark net download tor and start with famous sites

not recommended it for newbie but cover camera and use strong VPN and never download any things
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:03:11 PM

well actually there are some darkmarketplace but not here in the surface web this is like clear marketplaces only, a centralized and known by many people not like darkmarketplaces just found in what they call DARK WEB. that what i know.
Batmain

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:59:34 AM

Hello Dear,

I suggest, if you love your life, never enter in the dark market. They can get your whole identity, hack your accounts, and know your exact address. Better to earn not that high, atleast not illegal.
And you don't think a good hacker could get that information from another user on the internet, they don't need the darknet to do that and the tor relay would probably make it harder for a hacker to target one specific user.

There is really not much difference making a deal on the dark net compared to making the same deal on the normal internet, as long as you tale the same precautions you shouldn't get scammed.
Some people does take serious their business into the dark marketplaces, there are always scammers anywhere as well skilled hackers, but when we do acess those marketplaces i do believe we are more exposed, if we dont know what we are doing.

And you better know what you are transacting. I have been in the deepweb before but if you are careful enough and you just want to observe then nothing will happen to you. But like they are saying it's hard to transact in the dark network than in the normal one because in the first place why this person chose to trade here, instead in FB and social medias, that means something fishy is going on in every people in the dark marketplaces, so better know what you are fishing for.

Marianmariana

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:52:40 AM

It is simply simply because bitcoinnowrisig high on the market and industry. Many main busin sses now are acepting bitcoin as payment which is a great way to market by itself. cne
youngagethinker

Activity: 193

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:33:56 AM

With no advantage it's dual edge sword. You will gonna to damage oneself..
True but
Why use a dual edge sword when what you are doing is not bad? There are so many platforms nowadys that can offer you on how to buy BTC, I wonder why people go to dark marketplaces? Are you going to buy a gun or drugs, don't damage your reputation on that, some guys here are selling BTC in marketplace and you can get some by doing signature.

GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:30:00 PM

Hello Dear,

Yes I know what is tor , tor use for the anonymous transaction and it's used by various types of people , but mostly hackers , terrorist and criminals , and in tor you can access on many sites that are illegal and using bitcoin to pay. It's not safer though in one click you can be track down by government , so basically you need to have a knowledge through deep web. Good luck though.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:12:36 AM

I can understand, but i looks like that there all using the same kind of system...
As far as I know Bitcoin started evolving after the huge success of Silk Road (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silk_Road_(marketplace)).
Be extremely careful if you set a black market. The first clients can be secret service agents. They can come with hundreds of BTC and become your friends. Few month later you can be in a prison  Sad.
I agree with you. The government agents are lurking in the dark marketplace used extra caution if you are going to engage in that market.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 06:58:27 PM

I can understand, but i looks like that there all using the same kind of system...
As far as I know Bitcoin started evolving after the huge success of Silk Road (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silk_Road_(marketplace)).
Be extremely careful if you set a black market. The first clients can be secret service agents. They can come with hundreds of BTC and become your friends. Few month later you can be in a prison  Sad.
I agree with you. The government agents are lurking in the dark marketplace used extra caution if you are going to engage in that market.
Of course, all this is done in order for the state machine to have all the information concerning Orenburg and the Crypto-currency. But I do not understand what you are afraid of, because today we have confidentiality in some ways.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: