Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:43:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?  (Read 133889 times)
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:29:07 PM

I was thinking if you are selling your house and buy btc and then when the price increases to buy another house.
This is the most worst action to do, anyway good luck.
[/quote]
Hahaha i was thinking if it just happened. If im going to sell my house and buy bitcoin then wait the time when its value become higher where do i live during that time.? On the apartment?  rent a house.? So where do i get money.? If my money is on the bitcoin and will get when its value increase.

Sacrificing your own house to buy bitcoin is bullshit decision for me..theres a lot of way to have bitcoin you just only think of it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:01:35 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 02:50:23 AM by bncbnc

Yes, it could be because the bitcoin price is now promising. But I advise you to make an investment.
I also think that it can be possible because bitcoin price can give you a good profit from which we can buy anything we want to buy. to me i think it can als be possible to buy a house if the price of bitcoin goes more high and if you hav invested a good amount of money in bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:09:42 AM

You should. Buy an apartment in one of the biggest cities if possible and you're set. Unlike a house, you'll always be able to rent or sell it.
If the price is high enough and the bitcoin to purchase homes then of course you should buy a house or an apartment because aside from useful to yourself as your own residence that you can also save your valuable assets as additional (deposits). In addition, you can also save for your family's future life. then if you already use the bitcoin then started to gather again at a low price and melelangnya when high prices.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 08:07:32 AM

It seems like a good idea to manage bitcoin well, because we don't know exactly what happens to bitcoin in the future, and if something bad happens to bitcoin at least we already have house or apartment that is the result of bitcoin.
Although all have same expectations about continued development of bitcoin and remain good and profitable asset and many businesses in bitcoin.
channingwilmer

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:33:21 AM

No darling. You should hold your bitcoin instead of buying a house. We know that the price of real estate always increase, but it can never be as same as bitcoin since the price of bitcoin increase significantly every year. We have to understand that this is the new technology and more people are learning and buying it

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:01:26 PM

If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.
yeah should buy a house because if you buy a house and lot that is the good thing you do, you see everyday of your hardworking in bitcoin and invest because a house is a permanent things in your harworking in bitcoin not like others things and right now the exchange of bitcoin in USD is so high so we can built a own house.
It is rather a cool idea to buy a house with bitcoins. House is one of the basic necessities to live a good life. There should not be any delay in taking this step if you are living as a paying guest somewhere and bitcoins are giving you chance to have your own residence.  Go ahead before it is too late.
darkangel

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:02:00 PM

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.
It is very welcome, if the bitcoin price is very high you can sell it and have a large sum of money to buy a house. Okay, having a house to live in is a blessing. It is my dream. But I do not have much capital to reserve bitcoin for them. Higher bitcoin prices are a plus.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:46:18 PM

How high are you imaging it to go and how many you are holding matters even if the price becomes 10000$ and you are holding 1 it won't help you at all to buy a house you need at 10 bitcoins and the price should be high enough so you can afford a house
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:57:31 PM

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.
It is very welcome, if the bitcoin price is very high you can sell it and have a large sum of money to buy a house. Okay, having a house to live in is a blessing. It is my dream. But I do not have much capital to reserve bitcoin for them. Higher bitcoin prices are a plus.
yes you are right you can get a house from your bitcoin earnings, and do not lose hope you will have your own house once you will have lot of bticoin, now just work for it and even make yourself strive but don’t give up, you will have much more than just home, because the price is going so much high and it makes all of us rich one day.
stolendata

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:43:17 PM

It seems like a good idea to manage bitcoin well, because we don't know exactly what happens to bitcoin in the future, and if something bad happens to bitcoin at least we already have house or apartment that is the result of bitcoin.
Although all have same expectations about continued development of bitcoin and remain good and profitable asset and many businesses in bitcoin.
although it is a good idea to secure your position and not only in bitcoin but in every business, but still i am hopeful that bitcoin has a very good potential and wee are not expecting anything bad from bitcoin. hope that bitcoin will continue increasing for a long long time and will continue giving us good profit. from which we will be able but buy a house and anything else we want.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:41:41 AM

Of course you should. Just i would cash out 60% only and keep rest for future or something else, in case that price rises even more. So yeah, if price will be ever high enough for you to buy house, then you should do that. Bitcoin price might fall down or you simply might lose them, but if you buy house before that nobody will take it from you.

Who told that nobody can not take it from you, if your property value goes up then their are chances of political person or any high profile likes your property then they will force you to leave your property. So their are always danger in any position, but it is true that investing in property is good idea because life's 50% of expenses is on giving house rent , so the main problem will be solved if you have own property and Bitcoin can fullfill your wish.

Well yeah you can say that there is risk like this to lose your property... But chances are really tiny, it probably won't ever happen if he would buy it. I think chances that hackers will steal his bitcoins or that he will lose them are much higher, and of course chance that bitcoin will crash is even larger.
There is no risk in buying a house with bitcoins. A nice shelter is the basic necessity of the human life and we all earn money just to fulfill first our basic needs and then secondary ones. Yep, it could be little risky to keep bitcoins in wallets for long time because there are too many hackers active to hack bitcoins.
MaskMars1

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:12:05 AM

Remember the pizza guy with his 10.000 coins? think what you can buy in 2015 with all those coins.

Please stop using this argument. If not for the 'pizza guy' and others who were giving away hundreds if not thousands of coins, Bitcoin probably would never go off the ground.

The guy with the pizza did what he thought fit. Why regret the past?
If bitcoin becomes very expensive, I will also sell it to buy something of value. And if it is very expensive, then I too can buy a house. It will be a great buy.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:55:29 AM

Remember the pizza guy with his 10.000 coins? think what you can buy in 2015 with all those coins.

Please stop using this argument. If not for the 'pizza guy' and others who were giving away hundreds if not thousands of coins, Bitcoin probably would never go off the ground.

If bitcoin becomes very expensive, I will also sell it to buy something of value. And if it is very expensive, then I too can buy a house. It will be a great buy.
At least we can benefit from holding bitcoin, we were able to buy a house because of our income in bitcoin then for sure
you can call that as a great achievement, something that we should be happy of.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:24:57 AM

destiny is what they call that he uses 10k coins for just a pizza since he didn't have any idea what future will bring for this currency now maybe he already accumulate more btc and he already buy luxuries' things like house or cars silently who knows the story of that guy bring noise to bitcoin followers and
they bring hope.
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:49:57 AM

Of course you should. Just i would cash out 60% only and keep rest for future or something else, in case that price rises even more. So yeah, if price will be ever high enough for you to buy house, then you should do that. Bitcoin price might fall down or you simply might lose them, but if you buy house before that nobody will take it from you.

Who told that nobody can not take it from you, if your property value goes up then their are chances of political person or any high profile likes your property then they will force you to leave your property. So their are always danger in any position, but it is true that investing in property is good idea because life's 50% of expenses is on giving house rent , so the main problem will be solved if you have own property and Bitcoin can fullfill your wish.

Well yeah you can say that there is risk like this to lose your property... But chances are really tiny, it probably won't ever happen if he would buy it. I think chances that hackers will steal his bitcoins or that he will lose them are much higher, and of course chance that bitcoin will crash is even larger.
There is no risk in buying a house with bitcoins. A nice shelter is the basic necessity of the human life and we all earn money just to fulfill first our basic needs and then secondary ones. Yep, it could be little risky to keep bitcoins in wallets for long time because there are too many hackers active to hack bitcoins.
If I were on the original poster's shoe, I would definitely buy a house and lot now and enjoy living without mortgage. Having a house is a real asset and it is completely yours with no risk at all. Anyway you still had a portion of your bitcoin left so hold the remaining bitcoin you had. For sure you will still get profit on it in the future.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:17:18 AM

If I were on the original poster's shoe, I would definitely buy a house and lot now and enjoy living without mortgage. Having a house is a real asset and it is completely yours with no risk at all. Anyway you still had a portion of your bitcoin left so hold the remaining bitcoin you had. For sure you will still get profit on it in the future.

If oportunity presents itself to you to but a house using btc, then don't waste it. And it will be beneficial for the seller as well as in time they may even get double the amount they aold their house for.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
ged00u

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:28:49 PM

why should you do that. WE know that house and real estate can give you a good amount of money but dont you think that investing money in bitcoin will give you a greater profit? Since bitcoin is in the trend, keep following it and you will earn money
unyil

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 12:43:29 PM

why should you do that. WE know that house and real estate can give you a good amount of money but dont you think that investing money in bitcoin will give you a greater profit? Since bitcoin is in the trend, keep following it and you will earn money
If he wants to buy a house I think that's not a big problem, after all having a home is also an investment because the house can be sold again and he will get his money back if he sells the house. Bitcoin can still be obtained anytime and anywhere you want.

Alex-Z

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:50:19 PM

Of course u should. Why u need a lot of money and dont spend it? U are not dragon Grin
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:58:07 PM

If he wants to buy a house I think that's not a big problem, after all having a home is also an investment because the house can be sold again and he will get his money back if he sells the house. Bitcoin can still be obtained anytime and anywhere you want.
Well I guess my theory is right that most people think Bitcoin as an "invesment" itself more than as a kind of "currency". Because we often see how fast it quickly move in prices. But let us not forget Bitcoin in the first place as a kind of currency, and if this guy wants to spend his Bitcoin to build a house it won't be a problem because Real Estate is an investment itself and to top it all of it is an immovable property which has physical features compared to Bitcoin which only exist virtually. It is actually protecting your future if you do so.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: