Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:03:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Decide MOIN's FUTURE (Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1237881.msg44071876#msg44071876)
The Platform on the current codebase
The Platform on the Particl codebase
Research phase & something entirely new
Other (Please post details of proposal)

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔄🔄🔄🔄 ――――― ▲ MOIN ――――― It's not dead. It's resting ―――― 🔄🔄🔄🔄  (Read 123369 times)
treefrogg

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2021, 11:32:44 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2021, 10:03:36 PM by treefrogg

Crazy stuff going on with gamestop recently and now doge. Reminds me of 2017. Gotta get moin up on an exchange soon  Grin

Yeah it is crazy right now and last time we saw these crazy pumps in crypto, MOIN also received a slice of the pie when it pumped to $1. I think MOIN also needs an exchange very soon as Altseason I think is here and MOIN has huge potential as I think staking is also getting a lot of attention now so MOIN can also receive some of this exposure.

Forget Unnamed exchange as they seem to be having problems right now so this exchange is out of the question.

This is gonna need an organized effort. This is quite the active spot, but getting on exchange, making the website updated, setting up a forum is gonna need a separate chat with a few dedicated folks ready to help. If altseason is here, people will quite literally buy just because of those things looking good and having dedicated pages for them. The clock is ticking.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ferdo

Activity: 323
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 06:02:01 PM

Hi guys, don't want to be a party pooper but I think we will miss this alt season. We had 3 years and things went from bad to worse. Hope no one is all in as you might be missing some serious gains with other coins. Sometimes things don't work out. Just trying to be realistic

Maybe we'll catch the next alt season 😉
treefrogg

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2021, 09:53:01 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2021, 04:25:39 PM by treefrogg

Hi guys, don't want to be a party pooper but I think we will miss this alt season. We had 3 years and things went from bad to worse. Hope no one is all in as you might be missing some serious gains with other coins. Sometimes things don't work out. Just trying to be realistic

Perhaps I got a little too excited there. I share your sentiment. The last 3 years didn't really work out and looking back apart from moinmovement I don't recall any development. A part of me just wants moin to keep on living. We've been here since 2014-2015 so no point in dying yet. That is one thing we will always have. Smiley

I've been making a list of possible exchanges we can submit to and will post it here in a few days.

Regardless, looks like the next few days, months, or year(s) will be quite the ride for crypto. Just hope you guys didn't go all in on dogecoin Wink

P.s. In the meantime, here's quite a good read: https://uniswap.org/blog/uniswap-history/. Vella's idea on restarting as a token makes sense, after all we could just use a DEX and solidity is a high-level language. But most moiners like the staking bit. Perhaps kingcaper could consider this and give an honest view of where he sees moin going. We'll have to walk until we can run again. With time and effort I hope moin will live, we somehow made it this far. Just gotta figure out the effort part. Wink
KingCaper (OP)

Activity: 597
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2021, 11:11:45 AM

Thanks treefrogg. Getting MOIN on an exchange again should definitely be the priority. Once you've got the list together we can find out their requirements.

MOIN Developer : BTT Thread  |  PGP: https://keybase.io/kingcaper
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2021, 10:06:23 PM

Perhaps I got a little too excited there. I share your sentiment. The last 3 years didn't really work out and looking back apart from moinmovement I don't recall any development. A part of me just wants moin to keep on living. We've been here since 2014-2015 so no point in dying yet. That is one thing we will always have. Smiley

I've been making a list of possible exchanges we can submit to and will post it here in a few days.

Regardless, looks like the next few days, months, or year(s) will be quite the ride for crypto. Just hope you guys didn't go all in on dogecoin Wink

P.s. In the meantime, here's quite a good read: https://uniswap.org/blog/uniswap-history/. Vella's idea on restarting as a token makes sense, after all we could just use a DEX and solidity is a high-level language. But most moiners like the staking bit. Perhaps kingcaper could consider this and give an honest view of where he sees moin going. We'll have to walk until we can run again. With time and effort I hope moin will live, we somehow made it this far. Just gotta figure out the effort part. Wink

Yes I understand that most in the community like staking and I am one of them. If MOIN does switch to a token it doesn't mean we will lose staking as there are many tokens now staking as the yieldfarming hype has cooled off and more tokens are now staking so we can still have staking with MOIN, it will just be a token instead. We are seeing a lot of DEXs now which is good as we can get MOIN on all of them like UniSwap, Sushi and now the new DEX 1Inch and if anyone is worried about high gas fees there are ways around this with using a Bridge to BinanceSmartChain or if we can get onto Loopring DEX so there are many options when it comes to exchanges if MOIN switches over to tokens.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Rumbles

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 06:26:30 AM

Yes I understand that most in the community like staking and I am one of them. If MOIN does switch to a token it doesn't mean we will lose staking as there are many tokens now staking as the yieldfarming hype has cooled off and more tokens are now staking so we can still have staking with MOIN, it will just be a token instead. We are seeing a lot of DEXs now which is good as we can get MOIN on all of them like UniSwap, Sushi and now the new DEX 1Inch and if anyone is worried about high gas fees there are ways around this with using a Bridge to BinanceSmartChain or if we can get onto Loopring DEX so there are many options when it comes to exchanges if MOIN switches over to tokens.

Not a bad idea to be honest Vella. Switching to an ERC20 could be a good solution for ongoing exchange support, but I guess we just need to sort out what the Moin project want's to achieve. You're right though, in the mean time we could do a swap.
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2021, 09:23:32 PM

Not a bad idea to be honest Vella. Switching to an ERC20 could be a good solution for ongoing exchange support, but I guess we just need to sort out what the Moin project want's to achieve. You're right though, in the mean time we could do a swap.

There are many options out there right now even swapping to BSC is another option or swap to ERC20 and use a bridge for BSC. That's right it all depends on what KingCaper wants to do with MOIN because I will be honest and say that its basically dead right now as I'm also seeing less connections then before so I'm guessing some people are dropping off from staking MOIN and supporting the network. We have a good chance to make MOIN into something great again. By the way I continue to stake and support the network as I have been for years now.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Rumbles

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 11:59:35 PM

There are many options out there right now even swapping to BSC is another option or swap to ERC20 and use a bridge for BSC. That's right it all depends on what KingCaper wants to do with MOIN because I will be honest and say that its basically dead right now as I'm also seeing less connections then before so I'm guessing some people are dropping off from staking MOIN and supporting the network. We have a good chance to make MOIN into something great again. By the way I continue to stake and support the network as I have been for years now.

Thanks for your support! Same, I will continue to stake to keep the network alive.
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2021, 09:30:00 PM

Thanks for your support! Same, I will continue to stake to keep the network alive.

No problem, been here too long to give up now. I still believe MOIN has potential in the future, it just depends on what KingCaper wants to do with MOIN and which direction he wants to take the project as we have already put out some ideas on what direction MOIN can go in etc... but at the end of the day, its up to the lead dev to decide.

vella85

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2021, 10:28:04 PM

I'm just wondering what the cost would be to switch to BinanceSmartChain? I'm sure as a community we could raise the funds for the switch if the community agrees on switching. Also from what I have seen with other projects the dev can do a lot with future developments and we'll still be able to have staking. The only concern I have is raising enough funds for the liquidity pool on PancakeSwap unless MOIN has an IDO to help raise funds also but the project must attract the people with something unique compared to other projects for them to buy.

MOIN has so much potential and right now I think we are missing a big opportunity as the bull market is here and now.   

Ferdo

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 08:11:58 AM

I'm just wondering what the cost would be to switch to BinanceSmartChain? I'm sure as a community we could raise the funds for the switch if the community agrees on switching. Also from what I have seen with other projects the dev can do a lot with future developments and we'll still be able to have staking. The only concern I have is raising enough funds for the liquidity pool on PancakeSwap unless MOIN has an IDO to help raise funds also but the project must attract the people with something unique compared to other projects for them to buy.

MOIN has so much potential and right now I think we are missing a big opportunity as the bull market is here and now.  

I think we might be ready for the alt season of 2040 😁

I kinda gave up on Moin after seeing that nothing has been done in 4 years. Plus we lost all of the exchanges. I don't really see a comeback from this as things have gone from bad to worse. I mean, even King isn't replying anymore and I can see that he has been online. Shows how much he cares about the only people who supported this projects for the last 4 years. At least he can come to say hello or something

Would you ever suggest to a friend to buy Moin? I sure would not. But I would suggest it to my worst enemy if there was an actual exchange from where you can buy it

I just hope that the lies and the delusions would stop. If I here one more time from King that he has been busy and is still learning I am gonna hang myself. I have finished college in less time than this "research" has been going on

Apologies for the rant but I just can't do anymore this whole positive cheering for our "dev" as he has done nothing worth mentioning after 4 years. Hey, maybe I can be a lead dev too as the requirements seem to be non existing

vella85

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2021, 10:27:20 PM

I kinda gave up on Moin after seeing that nothing has been done in 4 years. Plus we lost all of the exchanges. I don't really see a comeback from this as things have gone from bad to worse. I mean, even King isn't replying anymore and I can see that he has been online. Shows how much he cares about the only people who supported this projects for the last 4 years. At least he can come to say hello or something

Would you ever suggest to a friend to buy Moin? I sure would not. But I would suggest it to my worst enemy if there was an actual exchange from where you can buy it

I just hope that the lies and the delusions would stop. If I here one more time from King that he has been busy and is still learning I am gonna hang myself. I have finished college in less time than this "research" has been going on

Apologies for the rant but I just can't do anymore this whole positive cheering for our "dev" as he has done nothing worth mentioning after 4 years. Hey, maybe I can be a lead dev too as the requirements seem to be non existing

I can understand your frustration mate as we all hoped that by now we would of seen something as there has been a long enough time to get something done. For myself who has been holding for close to 5 years feels the frustration from some of the members in the MOIN community which is why I have put forward ways this project can move forward but we need to see what KingCaper thinks. I to would like for him to come here and at least let us know what's going on and whether he wants to continue with the project. Hopefully we see him come and say hello soon.

Ferdo

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 08:50:36 AM

I can understand your frustration mate as we all hoped that by now we would of seen something as there has been a long enough time to get something done. For myself who has been holding for close to 5 years feels the frustration from some of the members in the MOIN community which is why I have put forward ways this project can move forward but we need to see what KingCaper thinks. I to would like for him to come here and at least let us know what's going on and whether he wants to continue with the project. Hopefully we see him come and say hello soon.

I don't even care about the price of Moin to be frank. I have invested some money but I am well diversified. What I am annoyed by is when someone is trying to make a fool out of me for 4 years and doesn't even have the decency to take responsibility. And I sure don't have patience anymore to fake politeness and keep on cheering for some stuff that are never going to happen

I just feel like we should maybe try to look for some alternative solutions. I am not opposed to donating some of my gains from other projects but not before we see some changes around. I would rather donate money and hire a real dev then just switch to other chain and chase more exchanges from which we will be delisted sooner or later as the project is stagnant

Hope no one takes this personal but rather as an objective view of our situation
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2021, 10:31:46 PM

I don't even care about the price of Moin to be frank. I have invested some money but I am well diversified. What I am annoyed by is when someone is trying to make a fool out of me for 4 years and doesn't even have the decency to take responsibility. And I sure don't have patience anymore to fake politeness and keep on cheering for some stuff that are never going to happen

I just feel like we should maybe try to look for some alternative solutions. I am not opposed to donating some of my gains from other projects but not before we see some changes around. I would rather donate money and hire a real dev then just switch to other chain and chase more exchanges from which we will be delisted sooner or later as the project is stagnant

Hope no one takes this personal but rather as an objective view of our situation

I understand mate and yes I agree, no point switching to a token if there isn't going to be any future developments. I just brought it up as it could be the way to go as it will help get on DEXs but then again we need the liquidity to have a stable price while the dev works on developments. The longer this goes on like this the more people will leave which is what we are seeing. There are less nodes online now and the discord is very silent now days so lets just hope that we hear from KingCaper soon. Lets be honest MOIN should be booming in this market but its not because when someone comes here or looks at the project, they see no dev activity.

Rumbles

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 07:16:15 AM

I understand mate and yes I agree, no point switching to a token if there isn't going to be any future developments. I just brought it up as it could be the way to go as it will help get on DEXs but then again we need the liquidity to have a stable price while the dev works on developments. The longer this goes on like this the more people will leave which is what we are seeing. There are less nodes online now and the discord is very silent now days so lets just hope that we hear from KingCaper soon. Lets be honest MOIN should be booming in this market but its not because when someone comes here or looks at the project, they see no dev activity.

Hey Vella, yeah all we can do is wait for KingCaper. My node went offline a couple of weeks ago and is stuck on 99.4% as I try to sync to the chain. Is your node still online? Thanks!
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2021, 10:49:12 PM

Hey Vella, yeah all we can do is wait for KingCaper. My node went offline a couple of weeks ago and is stuck on 99.4% as I try to sync to the chain. Is your node still online? Thanks!

Sorry I haven't been able to reply as I had no internet for several days. I'm having the same trouble mate as the connections continue to decrease as more people are not staking anymore and I also noticed that on BTCPop there are no buy orders for MOIN so its basically dying which is a same because I had high hopes for MOIN to be a top project. I just hope KingCaper at least updates us on what we can do to move this project forward. I have already given some suggestions along with a few other members but we get no reply.

Did you mange to get your wallet to sync?

Rumbles

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 08:15:12 PM

Sorry I haven't been able to reply as I had no internet for several days. I'm having the same trouble mate as the connections continue to decrease as more people are not staking anymore and I also noticed that on BTCPop there are no buy orders for MOIN so its basically dying which is a same because I had high hopes for MOIN to be a top project. I just hope KingCaper at least updates us on what we can do to move this project forward. I have already given some suggestions along with a few other members but we get no reply.

Did you mange to get your wallet to sync?

Hey Vella, no I didn't manage to but a few of the guys on the discord have their nodes online. I have had driver issues with my staking rig and lost the ability to connect to wifi. So, i need to fix that on the weekend.
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2021, 10:16:41 PM

Yeah the guys on Discord have been a great help. I had sync issues yesterday and noticed that the block explorer was also behind and that some of my stakes were taking a lot longer to mature compared to previously. I just hope that the we still have support for the network because there are less nodes online now. I will continue to support as best I can by running the wallet as often as I can until we get some word from our dev, that's all we can do to help keep MOIN running.

ilog

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Bitcoin the only GOD.

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 08:38:14 AM

Hello all,

Just logged in to type the truth that Moin is officially dead.

And it’s DEV was lying all the time about upcoming next great thing like a con artist.

What a sad shitcoin story this turned into.

Well I guess 90% of the shitcoins will die like Moin sooner or later be careful with your investments.

And dont Forget that Moin was copy of Particl $Part which is the true source of innovation.

If some got rekt with Moin just get to the real source of innovation Particl and do 1000x

That’s my take on this situation. I myself lost 100 000 Moin is in exchanges going bust.

Good luck to everyone and please, Stop delusions!

In BITCOIN we Trust.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84]
  Print  

Jump to: