Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:02:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i save btc for future?  (Read 52875 times)
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:30:33 AM

I don't think you should save bitcoins for the future because you will never know what the price of it will be in the future or for 10 years till now. it will be a big risk also if people say he will rise allot in the future in the speculations it are still speculations dont trust them to much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altcoinsupporter

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:06:12 AM

Have faith in bitcoin, it will be a great investment and will have a big value in the future. Now there is more than 10 billion dollars in cryptocurrency world with over %70 of it in bitcoin, this is just like the first days of gaming, or the first years of cinema, it's a booming sector and will surely have a great value in the coming years.

Yeah we need to have faith in bitcoin as it will hold much higher value in future which can give us profits in the best possible way so saving for long term can be really good.
Saving Bitcoin will be the best thing that you can do now and that is because the value of Bitcoin is not even that high now and that have to change soon it was stable for a long time.
And the value in the future will be higher because the halving is also coming towards to us so that is nice.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:53:02 PM

Have faith in bitcoin, it will be a great investment and will have a big value in the future. Now there is more than 10 billion dollars in cryptocurrency world with over %70 of it in bitcoin, this is just like the first days of gaming, or the first years of cinema, it's a booming sector and will surely have a great value in the coming years.

Yeah we need to have faith in bitcoin as it will hold much higher value in future which can give us profits in the best possible way so saving for long term can be really good.
Saving Bitcoin will be the best thing that you can do now and that is because the value of Bitcoin is not even that high now and that have to change soon it was stable for a long time.
And the value in the future will be higher because the halving is also coming towards to us so that is nice.

Saving bitcoin for long term can really be profitable as many new companies will join in future and we will also see mass adoption which will increase the price of bitcoin.
Lokfar

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 03:02:48 PM

That would be the best thing that you can do now because it will be not that nice if you are selling it now around this time the value now is not even that high.
And that have to change but it wont be that fast time to earn some profit with it.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:56:08 AM

That would be the best thing that you can do now because it will be not that nice if you are selling it now around this time the value now is not even that high.
And that have to change but it wont be that fast time to earn some profit with it.
The current value of bitcoins now is just in the early stage, so if you will buy now and there is a massive adoption that will happen in the future then you profit already, I would say now do save it.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:14:27 AM

The current value of bitcoins now is just in the early stage, so if you will buy now and there is a massive adoption that will happen in the future then you profit already, I would say now do save it.

Maybe massive selling will start for next month or in another near halving because many people well do massive selling because many people really speculates that bitcoin well soar high in this july and many speculators believe they will earn for this time like they earn for the past time halving event and really this time its good to buy for this current price is still cheap for incoming event will come to that time well earn as much as we have saved.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:19:08 AM

Saving bitcoin for long term can really be profitable as many new companies will join in future and we will also see mass adoption which will increase the price of bitcoin.

Companies accepting Bitcoin in the form of a third party payment service such as BitPay won't do anything for the price.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:42:04 AM

Saving your Bitcoin will be not the best thing that you can do and that is because you need also earn some profit with it and that is really important otherwise it would be sin.
But you can save a little bit for later and sell it with some nice profit in the future.

Intristing

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:30:27 AM

I buy the bitcoin when the price is low. When the price is high, I will use bitcoin to buy some useful things.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:41:41 AM

I buy the bitcoin when the price is low. When the price is high, I will use bitcoin to buy some useful things.
yes it was nice, and you'd better save bitcoin that you had in a long time or use for something to attach numbers such as trading or investment, it may be better than you save, because it can increase the number of bitcoin you have, and believe me that bitcoin prices in the future will be greater

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:52:15 AM

yes it was nice, and you'd better save bitcoin that you had in a long time or use for something to attach numbers such as trading or investment, it may be better than you save, because it can increase the number of bitcoin you have, and believe me that bitcoin prices in the future will be greater

If you have an habit of saving money, then you should also do same with bitcoin, as saving bitcoin will be more valuable in future in compare to saving fiat.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:12:52 AM

i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

or maybe price of btc will be down in 5-10 year
just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?

If you have little doubt about bitcoin price as you said in your above post, then you should go for it. Buy however much bitcoins you think is going to suit yourself, and you'll make some profit. I believe in the bitcoin price rising too into the long term future, and that's why I'm buying as well.

I don't think that the bitcoin price is going to go down in the next 5 to 10 years simply because the fiat currencies are going to inflate so much that 100 dollars won't buy you anything by 2030. While bitcoin will hang onto its value.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:24:53 AM

i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?

If you have little doubt about bitcoin price as you said in your above post, then you should go for it. Buy however much bitcoins you think is going to suit yourself, and you'll make some profit. I believe in the bitcoin price rising too into the long term future, and that's why I'm buying as well.

I don't think that the bitcoin price is going to go down in the next 5 to 10 years simply because the fiat currencies are going to inflate so much that 100 dollars won't buy you anything by 2030. While bitcoin will hang onto its value.

Yeah that is the best thing about bitcoin that it has nothing to deal with inflation rate, even if inflation rate goes higher bitcoin will take care of us as price of bitcoin will be higher too.
Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:12:12 AM

Yeah that is the best thing about bitcoin that it has nothing to deal with inflation rate, even if inflation rate goes higher bitcoin will take care of us as price of bitcoin will be higher too.

The main reason I like bitcoin is that there is fixed amount of coins, so there is no danger of inflation.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:16:31 AM

Saving will be indeed one of the best thing that you can do and that is because you also see now that the price is rising slowly so that is really nice for the people with already Bitcoin so that is nice.
But the bad thing of the price rise is that it can takes a long time until the value will be higher and that is bad.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:53:36 AM

Saving will be indeed one of the best thing that you can do and that is because you also see now that the price is rising slowly so that is really nice for the people with already Bitcoin so that is nice.
But the bad thing of the price rise is that it can takes a long time until the value will be higher and that is bad.

Price will rise in future for sure, the only thing is we need to wait for the right time to sell, as price is rising now and that is very good sign for all bitcoin users.
Lamatda

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:17:24 PM

Price will rise in future for sure, the only thing is we need to wait for the right time to sell, as price is rising now and that is very good sign for all bitcoin users.

I do not sell the bitcoins. I just use it. I will use it more when the price is high. I will buy when the price is low.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:35:33 PM

You could save some bitcoin for the future indeed because the future of the bitcoin is good, its now even around the 500 dollar so that is a very good sign for the future the bitcoin has.
asuryan180

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:50:42 PM

its now even around the 500 dollar so that is a very good sign for the future the bitcoin has.

How is 500 a good sign ?? i think it was more than a grand in the past but it still didn't turned out well and we have had huge dump.

eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:12:06 PM

its now even around the 500 dollar so that is a very good sign for the future the bitcoin has.

How is 500 a good sign ?? i think it was more than a grand in the past but it still didn't turned out well and we have had huge dump.

It was in the past but we must admit that we have seen this price after a long time, and I hope we will see higher price at the time of halving.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: