Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:46:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i save btc for future?  (Read 52875 times)
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:58:35 AM

This is what most people are doing they use Bitcoin as an investment and hold on to there bitcoins for the future. It is not guaranteed that in the future the price will be positive so it is an risk that people take.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 08:06:15 AM

you should save some BTC as i do, today i create new paper address and i want to save my earning from campaign as investment, so i save 0.03/week in next 20year i have 28.8   Cheesy

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:09:41 AM

you should save some BTC as i do, today i create new paper address and i want to save my earning from campaign as investment, so i save 0.03/week in next 20year i have 28.8   Cheesy

I hope that bitcoin will survive that long  Grin but anyways its good to see that you are earning descent amount of coins, saving and selling at the right time is the best thing to do.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 08:36:02 AM

I hope that bitcoin will survive that long  Grin but anyways its good to see that you are earning descent amount of coins, saving and selling at the right time is the best thing to do.

but sometimes trading is not easy as you think, in some case we can lose, i lost at altcoin trade in last month arround 1.5btc

now im still trade and save some amount for future

wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:41:45 AM

bitcoin is very big and I think we can survive that long. let alone every year bitcoin growth is always improving.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:56:24 AM

bitcoin is very big and I think we can survive that long. let alone every year bitcoin growth is always improving.

Bitcoin is not becoming that bigger that you are expecting,the users are limited at a moment no doubt the users are increasing at a moment which is a good sign.
maudevang

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:15:51 AM

i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

or maybe price of btc will be down in 5-10 year
just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?
My advice for you, you should save now your bitcoins, it is very good period for bitcoins because bitcoins price increasing so better is it save now, but in future, it depend on you, because you should have awareness about bitcoins currency,but in my eyes, bitcoins has a bright future.     
The best thing is that you can do is that you have to make some money with it after the value will be more worth and that would be perfect.
But the bad thing only is that you have to make some money with it and that it can takes a long time.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 02:38:50 AM

Bitcoin is not becoming that bigger that you are expecting,the users are limited at a moment no doubt the users are increasing at a moment which is a good sign.

“Give us two years. Now what happens when you throw 500 companies and 10,000 developers at the problem?”

im sure in next 2years bitcoin will be booming Roll Eyes

wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 02:46:07 AM

What do you mean this time limited users? I think bitcoin users every day continue grows. there is no limit for it.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 03:02:36 AM

it never hurts to save bitcoin as much as possible. you will be given the option to benefit now or later. bitcoin has a great opportunity in the future. Current prices are in the range of bitcoin 450USD. and is expected for the next 5-10 years bitcoin stands at 2000USD. My prediction is that you have to keep as many bitcoin today.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:05:15 AM

Saving for the future isn't a bad idea, especially when it comes to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is an appreciating asset, and, because of this, its value will continuously grow over time. The more that you can have and the more you can hold over a longer period of time, the better it is for your portfolio overall.

A (personally) better strategy in my opinion is to hold and sell on dips, then buy it back and continue to hold it. That way you get the natural appreciation along with the added value of the small points of profit.

But I won't tell you what to do with your money, its completely your choice.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 07:17:37 AM

it never hurts to save bitcoin as much as possible. you will be given the option to benefit now or later. bitcoin has a great opportunity in the future. Current prices are in the range of bitcoin 450USD. and is expected for the next 5-10 years bitcoin stands at 2000USD. My prediction is that you have to keep as many bitcoin today.

as much as i can i will earn bitcoin everyday, faucet, trading, also i have plan t running mining hardware, not for mining bitcoin because very hard to reach ROI, my plan mining new altcoin and convert it to bitcoin.

chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:32:21 AM

as much as i can i will earn bitcoin everyday, faucet, trading, also i have plan t running mining hardware, not for mining bitcoin because very hard to reach ROI, my plan mining new altcoin and convert it to bitcoin.

This is the best time to earn as much bitcoin as possible and hold it for future, and we have many opportunities to earn bitcoin now, so don't want to waste this opportunity.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:14:53 AM

This is the best time to earn as much bitcoin as possible and hold it for future, and we have many opportunities to earn bitcoin now, so don't want to waste this opportunity.

That's true you can earn now and save for future, as many people are buying and saving now for halving as everyone is hoping that price will go high at the time of halving.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:21:32 AM

This is only the best time? Since the beginning and publishing of bitcoin, that's the start of best time to buy and get some coins. And agree today we have lots of opportunity to accumulate coins. I remember back then from my seniors that bitcoin faucet back then gives BTC1 to BTC2 per claim Smiley .
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:40:35 AM

This is only the best time? Since the beginning and publishing of bitcoin, that's the start of best time to buy and get some coins. And agree today we have lots of opportunity to accumulate coins. I remember back then from my seniors that bitcoin faucet back then gives BTC1 to BTC2 per claim Smiley .

That is history now and no one will pay us that higher, we need to make continuous efforts to grow our coins, and earning and saving for the future is the best thing.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:55:42 AM

That is history now and no one will pay us that higher, we need to make continuous efforts to grow our coins, and earning and saving for the future is the best thing.

Yes I know that Im just stating it because I remember that while Im writing that post. Of course we are the one who can make our coins grow so give it some nice effort and patience while doing that. All in all, it will bring us good output while we are on journey of saving coins for the future.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 11:57:22 AM

If you want to save your bitcoins for future, than mind it , we have no guarantied that bitcoin always remain in future, if bitcoin will remain in future but  may be it will be a profitable or not. so keep your mind, you should have awareness than it is better for you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 01:52:37 PM

Yes I know that Im just stating it because I remember that while Im writing that post. Of course we are the one who can make our coins grow so give it some nice effort and patience while doing that. All in all, it will bring us good output while we are on journey of saving coins for the future.

Saving coins for future is good but also need to have good patience to enjoy huge profits, as this journey can be really very time consuming.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 02:17:36 PM

Saving coins for future is good but also need to have good patience to enjoy huge profits, as this journey can be really very time consuming.

If the profit expected is very high, then it might be time consuming and needs more patience, but if the profit expected is low then without waiting long can grab it on the price variation happening within days.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: