Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:53:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i save btc for future?  (Read 52875 times)
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:15:01 AM

I think saving bitcoin is the best to have a dream in the future if you have patience to don't spend all of your bitcoin will be rich someday with bitcoin.. for now better to find other source where we can get a good amount of bitcoins.
Bitcoin is good for the people who cannot afford to invest big in other legitimate projects or business, the return of investment with bitcoins is really promising but you need to understand and take the risk as the it has a higher risk compared to other investments.
To be honest Bitcoin is more of a growth investment, and less a progressive increase in overall value like a regular stock would be. A lot of Bitcoin's potential revolves around the lack of restrictions on the technology, and the multitude of opportunities available through it.

Bitcoin is riskier, but the overall trend is relatively positive, so it's a fairly good investment overall.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cybertron00

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:29:22 AM

Its up to you man its price maybe $10000 or more after 10-20 years but it an also be less or have no value at all so invest what you can afford to lose so that if you lost it investing in btc you won't regret it.  Grin
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:22:42 AM

Its up to you man its price maybe $10000 or more after 10-20 years but it an also be less or have no value at all so invest what you can afford to lose so that if you lost it investing in btc you won't regret it.  Grin

I think bitcoin will only go up from now on, never down. So yes, I think it is a good decision for anyone to make to start saving up bitcoin for the future. Not only will you have a guaranteed future by saving, you'll also earn some sick profits.

Instead of saving up on your worthless fiat currencies, save up on bitcoins instead.
Cendassi

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:23:39 AM

i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

or maybe price of btc will be down in 5-10 year
just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?

it depends if you believe in bitcoin's future or you don't if you believe then i think you should save as much bitcoins as you can for future, if you don't believe then you shouldn't keep a lot

personally i believe in bitcoin's future because price rises now so this attracts more people to bitcoins so price rises even more, and when price is large bitcoin won't die anytime soon
It is nice indeed to save your Bitcoin for the future later and that is because the value is now around this time not even that high enough to sell it and that is really nice if you can wait.
The price is now rising slowly and that is really nice if you can earn profit in a fast time.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:25:39 AM

Well, it is really need to save btc for the future price increase. As you see that in one month, the price raised about a hundred dollars. What more about next year or maybe a few more years.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:11:35 PM

Well, it is really need to save btc for the future price increase. As you see that in one month, the price raised about a hundred dollars. What more about next year or maybe a few more years.

yes i hope every year is always increasing and the price does not fall up. but it seems to halving will make a great effect on the future price
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:19:19 PM

i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?
I think that it is not a bad thing to do but do not take my word in this because it is not sure that in the future you will be able to maker money with Bitcoin.
With everything thing that you invest in there is a chance that it will go wrong.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:49:52 PM

yes i hope every year is always increasing and the price does not fall up. but it seems to halving will make a great effect on the future price
You do not need to hesitate with bitcoin. surely all would be fine, especially the price of bitcoin is currently rising. bitcoin will have an excellent future and promising, so very good if we save some of the bitcoin in our wallet
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 12:16:42 AM

Yes you should save up some bitcoins for the future of the bitcoin these days because it has a very good future if you ask me due to the fact that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a high amount this year without any doubts.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:33:06 AM

Yes you should save up some bitcoins for the future of the bitcoin these days because it has a very good future if you ask me due to the fact that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a high amount this year without any doubts.

Saving bitcoin is always good and on this time its indeed very good because there is a good future for the bitcoin.
We just need to hold and save or bitcoin for a later moment this year.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:39:31 AM

I think if you save up some bitcoins these days it can be very profitable for in the future of the bitcoin because of the chance that the bitcoin can rise to a higher amount,
If you want to take a chance to make a lot of profit holding is the best way.

phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:45:26 AM

Saving is good for the bitcoin but spending can also be good, right now saving is better compared with the bitcoin future.
We should just need some patience till the halving has been done and than spend again or sell them when the price has been raised.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 05:14:40 AM

Saving bitcoin is always good and on this time its indeed very good because there is a good future for the bitcoin.

Yeah saving bitcoin is good when you are aiming for price rise like halving surely you can earn profits with that if you buy your coins at very cheap price and really if your saving your bitcoin for only saving it and no future rise is bad idea i think because the day,month and year past your bitcoin is at the same number and it will never grow and also you cannot gain profit since theirs no prise rise schedule to be happen that why i really suggest that to invest it so by that the day is meaningfull for us and not be boring for just saving so by the time their will be halving again we have more btc stocks to our wallet

Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:08:15 AM

Yeah. I consider bitcoin as a very safe investment. It can be considered as a store of wealth in my opinion, since bitcoin is decreasing in black reward every few years, just like gold and silver.

So you should save bitcoins for the future. It is a much better investment than CDOs if you bought them in the debt crisis.
uncaer9

Activity: 413

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:10:42 AM

you should btc for future if you want to be rich with it  Smiley

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
     ▄████▀                 ▀████▄
   ▄███▀
  ▄██▀
 ▄██▀   ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██▀    ████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
███     ██████▀  ██▄▄   ▀██████     ███
███     ██████   ██████  ██████     ███
███     ██████▄  ██▀▀   ▄██████     ███
▀██▄    ████████▄▄   ▄▄████████    ▄██▀
 ▀██▄   ▀█████████████████████▀   ▄██▀
  ▀██▄                           ▄██▀
   ▀███▄                       ▄███▀
     ▀████▄                 ▄████▀
       ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
PUREVIDZ█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
[][████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄               ▄█████▄   ▄▄
██▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄        ▄█████████████▀
▀█████▄▄     ████████████▀
 ▀██████████▄████████████
█████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████████
   ███████████████████
    ▀▀██████████████▀
     ▄▄███████████▀
▀███████████████▀
  ▀▀████████▀▀
]█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:43:12 AM

I'm saving my coins for the future but whether you should or not is up to how much you believe in bitcoin. Nothing is guranteed but I can certainly see the potential bitcoin has but that doesn't mean everyone else will. Maybe just buy a little and what you can afford every month but don't go crazy and invest more than you can afford to lose.
It is not a bad thing for you if you try to save Bitcoins for the future if you want to make some money. It is not guaranteed that you will make money in the future there is always a risk that comes with it.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:04:34 AM

I'm saving my coins for the future but whether you should or not is up to how much you believe in bitcoin. Nothing is guranteed but I can certainly see the potential bitcoin has but that doesn't mean everyone else will. Maybe just buy a little and what you can afford every month but don't go crazy and invest more than you can afford to lose.
It is not a bad thing for you if you try to save Bitcoins for the future if you want to make some money. It is not guaranteed that you will make money in the future there is always a risk that comes with it.
Saving is very important as in the future we might face an emergency when we need money for the expenses. I don't find saving bitcoin as a form of savings, instead I will consider that as an investment as the price of bitcoins is not stable and who knows in the future bitcoins will be useless, we can never tell therefore only save or invest what you can afford to lose.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:26:06 AM

Saving your bitcoin will be now the best thing that you can do and that is because the value of Bitcoin is rising now slowly so we have just now to wait and see for what will happen.
And the chance is high that we can earn some profit in the next year when we are selling it on the right moment.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:43:39 AM

Well this is something nobody can give you an true answer for. Nobody can foresee the future.
Just aks yourself why you own Bitcoin right now? There must be a reason.
Furthermore if you understand how Bitcoin works and how much influence it could in so many different markets than it might make your decision a bit easier what you should do with your stash.
Inform yourself.Read the news.Check the fundemantals.And then decide on your own.
I think that saving coins for the future is a great idea beacuase i know for sure that the coin will  grow allot more then he is right now so yes you should save bitcoins for the future. But we all know that we dont need to save them all but also need to invest something with coins because otherwise the price wont increase allot if we all holding.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:49:50 AM

Well this is something nobody can give you an true answer for. Nobody can foresee the future.
Just aks yourself why you own Bitcoin right now? There must be a reason.
Furthermore if you understand how Bitcoin works and how much influence it could in so many different markets than it might make your decision a bit easier what you should do with your stash.
Inform yourself.Read the news.Check the fundemantals.And then decide on your own.
I think that saving coins for the future is a great idea beacuase i know for sure that the coin will  grow allot more then he is right now so yes you should save bitcoins for the future. But we all know that we dont need to save them all but also need to invest something with coins because otherwise the price wont increase allot if we all holding.

What makes you think the price will not go up much if we're holding our coins? We as normal holders don't even make a dent in the price. Beside that, people holding their coins makes sure a good number of coins don't make their way to the market. Imagine, what will happen if around 1 or 2 million sleeping coins will wake up and are brought to the market? Just imagine.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: