Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:53:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i save btc for future?  (Read 52875 times)
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:48:29 PM

I do not sell bitcoin. I just use the bitcoin to buy things online. But the retailers might sell it immediately.

The retailers are always in the position to hold then sell then you mention.

Also, if they do sell, it would be most likely with a bigger entity that would do behind doors like coinbase directly that no normal person would have or something similar.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:54:07 PM

I am saving it for future, I have put some bitcoins in my cold storage which I am not going to touch for next 5 years and I have few which I keep on playing with them on regular basis.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:17:56 PM

I am saving it for future, I have put some bitcoins in my cold storage which I am not going to touch for next 5 years and I have few which I keep on playing with them on regular basis.

That's good you can always save some bitcoin for future as we don't know what will be the value of bitcoin in future, but keeping some of it safe for future is the right move to make.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:06:19 PM

That's good you can always save some bitcoin for future as we don't know what will be the value of bitcoin in future, but keeping some of it safe for future is the right move to make.

No not at all. You can't called it safe. Keeping it idle for a long term purposes will just give you the result of missing a train.

Learn to move those coins when there's a tide happening.
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:08:23 PM

i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

or maybe price of btc will be down in 5-10 year
just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?

You have to learn about all aspects of bitcoin and its price, also try to learn to do trade with bitcoin, in that way no matter what will happen with the price, you will be able to earn some amount with that.

Hire me for your campaign management
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:20:46 PM

i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?

You have to learn about all aspects of bitcoin and its price, also try to learn to do trade with bitcoin, in that way no matter what will happen with the price, you will be able to earn some amount with that.

Yeah if you have trading skills then it can add more value to your income as trading will help you in make some good money in quick time, though it can also go the other way.
quadriple7

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:35:08 PM

saving bitcoins for future is really decent idea because price rises for bitcoins, and if you will be brave and you will sell your bitcoins after 2-3 years only, trust me, you will be really rich because bitcoin really won't die in 3 years, and it is much better that to save money in bank
bankingbtc

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:38:47 PM

well you will be pretty brave if you will save your bitcoins for 5-10 years,  i think you should save bitcoins for year or two only, and see how it goes, and if price will go to 1000$ or 1500$(depends on what price you want to sell them) sell them and be happy with your profit, don't risk and don't wait for larger rise
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:50:24 PM

Yeah you are right. Within one day even within one session, bitcoin price may go get doubled. So, to make sure we are in within the same sailing directions of surprises, we must have some bitcoins in saving always.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:08:23 PM

Yeah you are right. Within one day even within one session, bitcoin price may go get doubled. So, to make sure we are in within the same sailing directions of surprises, we must have some bitcoins in saving always.

Bitcoin is not a small cap altcoin. Its price will not be doubled within one day or even a few days. Too much money is required.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:45:36 PM

saving bitcoins for future is really decent idea because price rises for bitcoins, and if you will be brave and you will sell your bitcoins after 2-3 years only, trust me, you will be really rich because bitcoin really won't die in 3 years, and it is much better that to save money in bank

Indeed, I think holding them now is one of the best things you can do because of the good future the bitcoin itself has, right now.
I even think its just a matter of time before we can make a lot of profit if we just wait and have patient.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:02:21 PM

Most likely it would be good to hold our bitcoins because there is a chance the bitcoin will rise to a higher amount these days.
This price increase will happen because of the halving later this year, so holding would be good even for the end of this year its good and than you could consider it to sell them.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:59:30 PM

Bitcoin is not a small cap altcoin. Its price will not be doubled within one day or even a few days. Too much money is required.
are you sure,did you not remember when bitcoin stay at $220 for a long time just less than 1 weeks price up to $500 but sadly price goes down after hit $500.

chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:14:09 PM

Saving for future is always the best thing do as you never know what will be the value of bitcoin in future so if you save now and sell at the right time that can be more profitable.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:25:01 AM

Saving for future is always the best thing do as you never know what will be the value of bitcoin in future so if you save now and sell at the right time that can be more profitable.
correct. but the problem is we can only guess about the price, up or down.
we need detailed information about bitcoin prices so that we can sell and buy at the right time.
but I feel that now is a good time to save bitcoin

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:44:32 AM

Yup! Always save something for rainy days. Bitcoin is the one we should save. The price will go up a lot in the future.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:50:20 AM

Yup! Always save something for rainy days. Bitcoin is the one we should save. The price will go up a lot in the future.

sometimes need 1year, 2 year maybe 10year and you will waiting it..? why not you start growing your bitcoin Roll Eyes

i think hold is bad option for me, i prefered trading, invest etc. than hold it.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

iram66680

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:51:42 AM

Holding your bitcoins is not a bad decision to make as in a few months down the road they will increase to $500 possibly $600 if the market stays on track for what is to come. I only see growth this year from the numbers being shown on the price watch markets of bitcoin.

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:01:45 PM

Im saving as much as I can and try to spend as little as I can, and not only with Bitcoin, but fiat too. I save fiat to invest in other assets, and I save Bitcoin to have an alternative once the fiat system inevitably collapses upon itself. You gotta have a plan B and Bitcoin is the best plan B possible, even better than gold.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:16:49 PM

In anything, saving is always the best, even in money.. Saving bitcoin is also the best..Price keeps on increasing...But the best thing is bitcoin's future is very promising and proofs of it are all around us and being discussed..

Yeah bitcoin has a great future ahead as there will be many new users adapting bitcoin as a currency, and we will see much higher price in future, so saving for future is a good option.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: