Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:17:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i save btc for future?  (Read 52875 times)
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:20:22 PM

Saving the bitcoin for the future is very good because of the halving that is coming, a lot of people are saying that we all gonna make profit because of it and I think these people are right.
The halving will let the block size halve and let the price rise for sure this end of this year.

It is expected that we will see all time best price at the time of halving, and also by the end of the year, so saving till the end of the year can be surely profitable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:23:27 PM

They are high now, so maybe you should sell some just in case it does go down. But it doesn't look like it will for at least a couple of months after the halving has past.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
wikenpp

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:30:14 PM

They are high now, so maybe you should sell some just in case it does go down. But it doesn't look like it will for at least a couple of months after the halving has past.

The current price can be considered low if you believe the price will go to 600 us in a few months.
For me however it is an average price i expect bitcoin to be so i buy if i can spen them.
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:42:25 PM

yes it would be better to save up some bitcoins because the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount for sure, I really have no doubts about that honestly, I think the halving will be very good.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:43:42 AM

yes it would be better to save up some bitcoins because the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount for sure, I really have no doubts about that honestly, I think the halving will be very good.

Yeah its good to see that entire community is positive and optimistic regarding halving that price will rise at the time of halving and we can make good profits.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:13:05 PM

Yeah its good to see that entire community is positive and optimistic regarding halving that price will rise at the time of halving and we can make good profits.

Sure it will be more beneficial if you save some of your coins for future, as halving is near earn some more coins in the upcoming days and get profited. I am doing the same, if you are interested you can gamble and collect more coins but be careful while gambling.

Fidemoga

Activity: 302

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:49:06 AM

Sure it will be more beneficial if you save some of your coins for future, as halving is near earn some more coins in the upcoming days and get profited. I am doing the same, if you are interested you can gamble and collect more coins but be careful while gambling.

I think the halving will double the price at least so I will hold some coins to sell just after the price double.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:51:10 AM

I would not suggest gambling to save coins, my suggestion is if you are currently doings like signature campaign or any other task that you are paid, save it in you wallet and don't touch it until the halving is done. It that way regardless of the result you will not lose anything and you gain profit if it favors to us.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
DimensionZ

Activity: 350

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:02:26 AM

Guys I recommend saving as much Bitcoin as possible and don't spend anything from your stash until the end of the year because I think around that time we will have a better idea of what the price is going to be in 2017 and onward. Also if you can use fiat to purchase stuff use that instead and save your Bitcoins as a long-term store of value as the potential of greater yield is real and we must take advantage of it. Good luck everyone.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:09:10 AM

Guys I recommend saving as much Bitcoin as possible and don't spend anything from your stash until the end of the year because I think around that time we will have a better idea of what the price is going to be in 2017 and onward. Also if you can use fiat to purchase stuff use that instead and save your Bitcoins as a long-term store of value as the potential of greater yield is real and we must take advantage of it. Good luck everyone.

Yeah, bitcoin has potential to get users big profit that no other investment can give. So its better to hold and earn for the future. Just try spending with the fiat for daily needs as mentioned by above friend.
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 01:37:55 AM

Yeah, bitcoin has potential to get users big profit that no other investment can give. So its better to hold and earn for the future. Just try spending with the fiat for daily needs as mentioned by above friend.
Your comments really gives us hope to save more bitcoins just for the future. Now, I think majority is really optimistic about the good appreciation value of bitcoins in the future. I am thinking right now, what if I will pull out my deposits in bank and exchange it for bitcoins. Do you think that will be a good idea?

████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Intristing

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 10:14:08 AM

The bitcoin market cap is just $7 billion at the moment. When it becomes as large as Euro, it will be trillions.
btcltccoins

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 11:13:38 AM

i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

or maybe price of btc will be down in 5-10 year
just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?
My advice for you, you should save now your bitcoins, it is very good period for bitcoins because bitcoins price increasing so better is it save now, but in future, it depend on you, because you should have awareness about bitcoins currency,but in my eyes, bitcoins has a bright future.     
SanaButt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 11:37:44 AM

i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?

No one give your a guaranty that bitcoin will be progress or going down,but bitcoin is a future currency.  i mean if you have bitcoins so you should know how to use it and get profit and how many years you should save your bitcoins. 

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:34:21 AM

No one give your a guaranty that bitcoin will be progress or going down,but bitcoin is a future currency.  i mean if you have bitcoins so you should know how to use it and get profit and how many years you should save your bitcoins. 
There is no guarantee of course but we have to stick with the trend, majority of bitcoin enthusiast believe that the value of bitcoin will rise in the future which is also I can say that it will as evident by the massive adoption especially from the gambling industry.

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 10:35:58 AM

The bitcoin market cap is just $7 billion at the moment. When it becomes as large as Euro, it will be trillions.
I think the demand will increase this year due to the Nasdaq and the steam has received bitcoin as a payment, possibilities  market cap of bitcoin will reach the trillions within two years.

KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 11:12:09 AM

Yes, you should have to save bitcoin for the future at least for the two or three years as in that time period te bitcoin price will be at better and will not go down again, but only if people believed on that and and supported it more and more people adopted it for their use
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:25:48 PM

like somebody said this before, saving bitcoins is same as saving money just better, because if you won't spend them, you will get pretty much profit from just keeping them

and i think that you should really save them now because of halving in July, because halving will rise price of bitcoin to 1000$ or more

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 04:38:38 AM

like somebody said this before, saving bitcoins is same as saving money just better, because if you won't spend them, you will get pretty much profit from just keeping them

and i think that you should really save them now because of halving in July, because halving will rise price of bitcoin to 1000$ or more
It's different I think, if you save money depositing in a bank with a little interest per year, you will be affected with inflation. If you save BTC on the other hand you will have a good profit in the future way better than the interest you earn by depositing your money in the bank.

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 05:42:43 AM

It's different I think, if you save money depositing in a bank with a little interest per year, you will be affected with inflation. If you save BTC on the other hand you will have a good profit in the future way better than the interest you earn by depositing your money in the bank.

That's true but you need to keep on trying to grow your coins, as only holding will not be profitable if price falls back in future, so try save and grow your  coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: