Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:35:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i save btc for future?  (Read 52875 times)
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:24:04 PM

i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

or maybe price of btc will be down in 5-10 year
just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?

if you have doubts about price in future i can say that price will be much larger than now as in 2 months we will have bitcoin block reward halving, so price will rise then for sure

so i think that it is really worth to invest in bitcoins and save them for year, or even more than 2 years as bitcoins will be more popular later so their price will rise too

Saving for more than 2 years is not profitable. In 2 years I can make more money by using it actively in exchanges rather to save it for years. If price will bloom in the next 2 years I will get more value in terms of exchange rather than the fixed value of those save coins.

Saving too long can never be profitable as we don't know what will be the price after two years, and if price falls then you need to go through huge loss.

if the price drops, of course you have to be patient much longer, because of the possibility of bitcoin prices will increase in the future. it all depends on your beliefs, if you have faith, maybe it would be good to keep for 5-10 years

Holding for 5 years is acceptable but 10 years would be really long time and we might get clear idea in next 5 years that what will the future of bitcoin.

I can hold upto 5 years. then I will sell it. Either with profit or with loss. The thing is my short term savings are into bitcoin so there is no unlimited period as to how long i can keep it.
Selling will be done eventually.
As you can see now you see also that there are a lot of people that is saving their Bitcoin for later because the value is stable for a long time so we cant sell it and that is bad.
So we have to wait now a longer time until the value will be more and that is bad for the most people.
Therefore we should ride with the majority of people here, I don't want to be left by the train of fortune. I do believe that bitcoins price will really rise in the future, i do not see any indication that it will go the other way. Plus due to the halving fever it would hype more the price to increase.

The future of bitcoin will depend on halving, if price goes higher then we don't need to worry about the future as we will see constant growth in the price of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:03:47 PM

i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?

if you have doubts about price in future i can say that price will be much larger than now as in 2 months we will have bitcoin block reward halving, so price will rise then for sure

so i think that it is really worth to invest in bitcoins and save them for year, or even more than 2 years as bitcoins will be more popular later so their price will rise too

Saving for more than 2 years is not profitable. In 2 years I can make more money by using it actively in exchanges rather to save it for years. If price will bloom in the next 2 years I will get more value in terms of exchange rather than the fixed value of those save coins.

Saving too long can never be profitable as we don't know what will be the price after two years, and if price falls then you need to go through huge loss.

if the price drops, of course you have to be patient much longer, because of the possibility of bitcoin prices will increase in the future. it all depends on your beliefs, if you have faith, maybe it would be good to keep for 5-10 years

Holding for 5 years is acceptable but 10 years would be really long time and we might get clear idea in next 5 years that what will the future of bitcoin.

I can hold upto 5 years. then I will sell it. Either with profit or with loss. The thing is my short term savings are into bitcoin so there is no unlimited period as to how long i can keep it.
As you can see now you see also that there are a lot of people that is saving their Bitcoin for later because the value is stable for a long time so we cant sell it and that is bad.
So we have to wait now a longer time until the value will be more and that is bad for the most people.
Therefore we should ride with the majority of people here, I don't want to be left by the train of fortune. I do believe that bitcoins price will really rise in the future, i do not see any indication that it will go the other way. Plus due to the halving fever it would hype more the price to increase.

The future of bitcoin will depend on halving, if price goes higher then we don't need to worry about the future as we will see constant growth in the price of bitcoin.
You are right about that the fact is that the halving will depend the future of the bitcoin without any doubts, I think the future of the bitcoin is pretty good but its still not a 100% chance it will.
BitcoinBabbler

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:07:51 PM

Enjoy the present, why bother about future... Future us something none of us can predict.. Btc prices can soar to 1000$ or it can crash to $1... Why worry about that?? Why not taste the chocolate when it is hot.?! Bitcoi is enjoying popularity now, you might want to take the advantage... Now... :v
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:48:27 PM

You are right about that the fact is that the halving will depend the future of the bitcoin without any doubts, I think the future of the bitcoin is pretty good but its still not a 100% chance it will.

Exactly and everything is going smooth at a moment but bitcoin might surprise at climax stage so anything is possible at the time of halving, hoping for the best.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:05:56 PM

I do little bit of both save some and invest little cashout something if needed
I consider btc as long term investment

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:09:23 PM

Short answer no lol think btc is new and young and could die also
That´s the same thing i thought because he is growing so fast these days does not say that he will grow many times
more in the future he could die also for sure. There are to many people who are just paying with gold that will never change.
The most people with Bitcoin now are indeed holding their Bitcoin and that is because they already know that it will be more worth in the future and that would be perfect.
But it can also be more worth in the future soon so we can sell it with a lot of profit but it can takes a long time.
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:29:38 PM

Short answer no lol think btc is new and young and could die also
That´s the same thing i thought because he is growing so fast these days does not say that he will grow many times
more in the future he could die also for sure. There are to many people who are just paying with gold that will never change.
The most people with Bitcoin now are indeed holding their Bitcoin and that is because they already know that it will be more worth in the future and that would be perfect.
But it can also be more worth in the future soon so we can sell it with a lot of profit but it can takes a long time.

If you are looking for very high profits then you really need to wait for very long time and if you are satisfied with small profits then you can sell at the time of halving.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:09:27 PM

Don't know if you should save bitcoins for the future because i don't know what the future can bring you. Many people say
he will rise allot but that's not the truth. We will never know what he will be in the future. So check every day everyday is a new day.

That's right. we cannot exactly predict about bitcoin's future. no one can say what will happen 100% tomorrow. but as we are seeing bitcoin's today's growth. the chance of bitcoin's future to become greater is very high.
so I prefer to save my btc for future. if I don't get profit but I don't loose my money I am sure about that.
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:11:12 PM

If you think the price of the coin wil rise that much it is the best way to save coins for the future. But you dont know what the future will bring what kind of price he will get in the future and how many people are actually using him that day. You will never know we all have to wait and see by our self.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:20:03 PM

If you think the price of the coin wil rise that much it is the best way to save coins for the future. But you dont know what the future will bring what kind of price he will get in the future and how many people are actually using him that day. You will never know we all have to wait and see by our self.

If you have faith in bitcoin then you should save it at least for next 5 years, and I am sure that price will be much higher till then, so saving can be more profitable.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:32:48 PM

If you have faith in bitcoin then you should save it at least for next 5 years, and I am sure that price will be much higher till then, so saving can be more profitable.

yes it would be better, if you collect and store for 5 years. the possibility of the future will be a lot of unexpected things. and possibly some of the countries will adopt bitcoin legally.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:45:02 PM

Even you dont need to wait for a 5 years you can still make a profit this year.. just buy bitcoins right away and sell them after block halving once the price hit $700 or more.. and i am sure the price will increase much because of demand and supply..
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:47:55 PM

Even you dont need to wait for a 5 years you can still make a profit this year.. just buy bitcoins right away and sell them after block halving once the price hit $700 or more.. and i am sure the price will increase much because of demand and supply..

Every one is expecting higher price at the time of halving but we don't know what will be the exact price and no one is sure whether it will rise of fall back.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:05:17 PM

Yes its good to invest in the bitcoin or save it this year because of the halving that is coming it will be very good if you ask me, I really have no doubts about that.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:20:30 PM

Yes its good to invest in the bitcoin or save it this year because of the halving that is coming it will be very good if you ask me, I really have no doubts about that.

People are investing their money in bitcoin only because of the fact that halving is coming so that they can sell their coins at higher price and make some good profits.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:26:28 PM

Just like your parent did an investation for the future , bitcoin may become optional investation since it has high value recently.
But as I know, bitcoin still being categorized as risked investation which mean it can be worthless at anytime
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:48:18 PM

Just like your parent did an investation for the future , bitcoin may become optional investation since it has high value recently.
But as I know, bitcoin still being categorized as risked investation which mean it can be worthless at anytime

Exactly and anything is possible with bitcoin, either it can reach to the moon or simply disappear and no one knows what bitcoin holds for us in future.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:55:18 PM

Exactly and anything is possible with bitcoin, either it can reach to the moon or simply disappear and no one knows what bitcoin holds for us in future.
if you really believe it, it never hurts to save a bitcoin in a long time. halving may occur and makes the price to the moon, so we can earn very much
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 03:32:14 AM

if you really believe it, it never hurts to save a bitcoin in a long time. halving may occur and makes the price to the moon, so we can earn very much

now it's right time to buyig and invest bitcoin, im sure with block halving the bitcoin price can reach $500 again so we can growing our money arround 10% in 1month, it's better than invest at bank with anual rate 2% peryear

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Mobius

Activity: 988

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:32:50 AM

I would include it in a diversified portfolio. Spread out your eggs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: