Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:52:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i save btc for future?  (Read 52875 times)
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 02:40:18 PM

Yes I know that Im just stating it because I remember that while Im writing that post. Of course we are the one who can make our coins grow so give it some nice effort and patience while doing that. All in all, it will bring us good output while we are on journey of saving coins for the future.

Saving coins for future is good but also need to have good patience to enjoy huge profits, as this journey can be really very time consuming.

That is really a must. How come a person will do saving then that person doesn't have patience. And in my case, Im not the one that waiting too much. As long as my reserves gets profits Im selling it whatever the price then back again in the cycle of accumulation. Right now we are experiencing a less margin of move so Im here to take whatever this movement gives to my reserve funds in exchange sites.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 03:10:06 PM

Yes I know that Im just stating it because I remember that while Im writing that post. Of course we are the one who can make our coins grow so give it some nice effort and patience while doing that. All in all, it will bring us good output while we are on journey of saving coins for the future.

Saving coins for future is good but also need to have good patience to enjoy huge profits, as this journey can be really very time consuming.

That is really a must. How come a person will do saving then that person doesn't have patience. And in my case, Im not the one that waiting too much. As long as my reserves gets profits Im selling it whatever the price then back again in the cycle of accumulation. Right now we are experiencing a less margin of move so Im here to take whatever this movement gives to my reserve funds in exchange sites.

Yes I think buying and selling should be a continuous process in bitcoin saving too long will not serve the purpose you need to sell when you see price higher and re buy when price drops.
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 03:42:36 PM

Yes I think buying and selling should be a continuous process in bitcoin saving too long will not serve the purpose you need to sell when you see price higher and re buy when price drops.

Yes it all depends on the current price trend. Too much holding will just lead to a waste of supposed profit that we can get when the price moves of at least a large margin like what happen weeks ago. And now it dips again so just repeat the process.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:56:23 PM

Yes it all depends on the current price trend. Too much holding will just lead to a waste of supposed profit that we can get when the price moves of at least a large margin like what happen weeks ago. And now it dips again so just repeat the process.

Yeah holding too long will never be profitable, saving for certain period of time is good as you can sell when price goes higher so even if you are getting small profits you should sell them.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:58:15 PM

Yeah holding too long will never be profitable, saving for certain period of time is good as you can sell when price goes higher so even if you are getting small profits you should sell them.
This is just like a trader strategy that they sell if they made even a small profit and wait for the value will be crash and buy again when the price is increase.. but for now you need to be patience after block halving and you will see that the value o bitcoin will be double..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:06:39 PM

This is just like a trader strategy that they sell if they made even a small profit and wait for the value will be crash and buy again when the price is increase.. but for now you need to be patience after block halving and you will see that the value o bitcoin will be double..
Buy low, sell high, the age-old rule of trading.

The thing is, though, there are a lot of situations where buying at a low point might not be in your best interest. There are points where a low value is well deserved, and it shouldn't be touched. There might be small fluctuations with the value of some of the cryptocurrencies, but unless you're trading in a really high volume, these movements wouldn't even be able to pay for the cost of the transaction.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:36:50 PM

Yeah even we can expect triple price at the time of halving as nothing is impossible with bitcoin and saving till the halving is a good option for all of us.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:19:36 PM

The value won't double from current price as the price has been rising since it was around $300. I think people here should get a bit more realistic.
Shibashi Dogemoto

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:06:03 PM

The value won't double from current price as the price has been rising since it was around $300. I think people here should get a bit more realistic.

Price getting doubled in next 3 months seems to be impossible, no doubt the price would be higher in coming times but expecting too high would be something  like seeing unrealistic dreams.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:45:07 PM

Price getting doubled in next 3 months seems to be impossible, no doubt the price would be higher in coming times but expecting too high would be something  like seeing unrealistic dreams.

Yes I think $500 will be the price at the time of halving nothing more then that, if you are expecting too high then you are wasting your time.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:55:42 PM

i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

or maybe price of btc will be down in 5-10 year
just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?

This is an interesting question, but no one can answer it with complete certainty because of the speculative nature of this emerging altcoin economy. It only remains betting on the future success of bitcoin without guarantees.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 08:00:55 AM

Yes I think $500 will be the price at the time of halving nothing more then that, if you are expecting too high then you are wasting your time.
I hope your projection will happen because I put a decent amount as my investment in bitcoin. All who have invested in bitcoins should really be positive, we should not allow negative vibes to affect us in order for the bitcoin to continually rise.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Shibashi Dogemoto

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 08:18:26 AM

I hope your projection will happen because I put a decent amount as my investment in bitcoin. All who have invested in bitcoins should really be positive, we should not allow negative vibes to affect us in order for the bitcoin to continually rise.

The price of bitcoin is not in control in anyone's hands and no one can predict the exact price of bitcoin at the time of halving but we can hope for the best.
Marbit

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 08:26:31 AM

yes you have chosen good way to make profitable and same I have also invested some money in bitcoin and waiting for price increase, I hope coming in few month holding would be too profitable and here is no risk.   
terman45x

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 10:52:12 AM

yes you have chosen good way to make profitable and same I have also invested some money in bitcoin and waiting for price increase, I hope coming in few month holding would be too profitable and here is no risk.   

There is no risk in holding till halving for sure, as price is not high at a moment, so we need to sell when the right time comes resulting in higher profits.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 11:05:50 AM

it never hurts to save bitcoin as much as possible. you will be given the option to benefit now or later. bitcoin has a great opportunity in the future. Current prices are in the range of bitcoin 450USD. and is expected for the next 5-10 years bitcoin stands at 2000USD. My prediction is that you have to keep as many bitcoin today.

Of course, bitcoin will give a great opportunity in future, and it is better for most of that people who want to save their bitcoins because it is good idea, only you should  look after the bitcoin' s price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 11:13:33 AM

it never hurts to save bitcoin as much as possible. you will be given the option to benefit now or later. bitcoin has a great opportunity in the future. Current prices are in the range of bitcoin 450USD. and is expected for the next 5-10 years bitcoin stands at 2000USD. My prediction is that you have to keep as many bitcoin today.

Of course, bitcoin will give a great opportunity in future, and it is better for most of that people who want to save their bitcoins because it is good idea, only you should  look after the bitcoin' s price.

Save it till halving and you will  get your answer, as saving is the best thing to do with bitcoin at a moment, selling now will not allow you to make good profits.
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 12:22:21 PM

Save it till halving and you will  get your answer, as saving is the best thing to do with bitcoin at a moment, selling now will not allow you to make good profits.

Til halving only? Halving will only drop the rewards. The price will only just move by those big traders. Save and take profit everytime even without halving. Currency is moving every seconds so there's no such exact time to do saving.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 01:08:56 PM

My real life friends ask me all the time what I recommend to do with their free capital - and my answer is - buy BTC.
I am not recommending to sell everything you own and buy BTC but buying couple BTC with your spare money is heck of a deal and everyone should own at least 1 BTC.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 01:38:37 PM

I am saving for the future as I feel that price will be higher at the time of halving so selling now will not be profitable for me at a moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: