Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:14:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i save btc for future?  (Read 52875 times)
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:55:12 PM

It is indeed good to save some Bitcoin for the future, you never know what can happen with the value of Bitcoin and maybe you can sell it later with some huge profit and that would be nice for you.
If you want to make some profit around this time now you can instead of waiting you can trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitdumper

Activity: 266

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:06:39 PM

Bitcoin after 5-10 years is in government's hand. Most of the government all over the world are watching it carefully and they will definitely block the things that they can't control.

twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 03:08:56 PM

Saving for future is always the best thing do as you never know what will be the value of bitcoin in future so if you save now and sell at the right time that can be more profitable.
In anything, saving is always the best, even in money.. Saving bitcoin is also the best..Price keeps on increasing...But the best thing is bitcoin's future is very promising and proofs of it are all around us and being discussed..
Don't save all of it, spending is as important as saving it.
And the future is uncertain, not just for bitcoin but humanity as a whole.

#Scenario-1: Something goes wrong, a bad virus is spread throughout the environment and we all turn into ugly zombies and we all know what happens after that.
#Scenario-2: Nuclear war breaks down, we're all dead.
#Scenario-3: Earth gets hit by a giant asteroid, game over!.

Point being, don't think too much about future, buy it, use it, buy again. Maybe save a little for future but that's it.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
jod_doj

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:13:28 PM

Bitcoin after 5-10 years is in government's hand. Most of the government all over the world are watching it carefully and they will definitely block the things that they can't control.
though when bitcoin will attract a lot of people the governments will be powerless because bitcoin will control the world already and people will choose themselves what to do without any government impact

besides that i think you should save all your bitcoins that you have right now because the price of it will start growing pretty soon in my opinion and it will make you money
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:57:01 PM

Valid proof here? No most of the government are not taking too much focus on this crypto, at least. And they can't block the blockchain technology because it's untouchable. Smiley
Lamatda

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:41:29 PM

Unless all the governments in the world block the bitcoin simulateneously, there is a way for the bitcoin to survive.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:54:20 PM

Im saving as much as I can and try to spend as little as I can, and not only with Bitcoin, but fiat too. I save fiat to invest in other assets, and I save Bitcoin to have an alternative once the fiat system inevitably collapses upon itself. You gotta have a plan B and Bitcoin is the best plan B possible, even better than gold.

Of course you we have to save BTC for future, because I believe bitcoin in the future will be even brighter. I also have a target to save bitcoin in the future, until I retire.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:59:17 PM

Maybe some amount yes, but that is for rich people. For people with big income. Some of us have too big monthly expenses and salary is not enough to cover all that, from what to save when I'm in minus.
If someone have enough money for nice life, he can afford him self to put some amounts on a side from time to time. So if you are in that kind position I recommend you to save.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:05:56 PM

Maybe some amount yes, but that is for rich people. For people with big income. Some of us have too big monthly expenses and salary is not enough to cover all that, from what to save when I'm in minus.
If someone have enough money for nice life, he can afford him self to put some amounts on a side from time to time. So if you are in that kind position I recommend you to save.

That is indeed a very logical answer I guess, normal users like us need money on regular basis and i think saving btc for us is a big deal, as I personally keep on spending it on regular basis so that it can take care of my basic expenses.
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:16:06 PM

of course you should save up all the bitcoins you have right now, at least thats what im doing, i believe in bitcoin and i believe that it will change the whole world so im holding it as strong as i can

i hope that my predictions are right and after a few months i will start making a lot of money because of the bitcoin reward halving that will attract a lot of buyers of bitcoin
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:50:16 PM

of course you should save up all the bitcoins you have right now, at least thats what im doing, i believe in bitcoin and i believe that it will change the whole world so im holding it as strong as i can

i hope that my predictions are right and after a few months i will start making a lot of money because of the bitcoin reward halving that will attract a lot of buyers of bitcoin

Holding is good but holding too long is never good, as you should  keep on selling when the price goes higher as if price falls back in future then holding would be useless.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:09:50 PM

You can save and hold your coins if you look for long term investment with Bitcoin, and if you can control yourself and don't spend your Bitcoin's savings for some years for example, because that's seems easy but it's in fact not simple thing
nejibens

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:12:55 PM

You can hold your coins because it's expected that the Bitcoin's price will increase soon
luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:20:51 PM

Its good to save.

But its even better to sell while you save, then you wont have a cash flow problem. Unless you already have a substantial amount of money to buy on-going prices.

KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:55:10 AM

You can hold your coins because it's expected that the Bitcoin's price will increase soon

At present holding is a better option to gain a good profit. As most users speculate bitcoin price would be around $800 to $1200 after halving. So holding probably earns a better profit.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
busybee7

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:46:21 PM

i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

or maybe price of btc will be down in 5-10 year
just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?

well i think that bitcoin have awesome future, i am also pretty sure that price will rise, for example after halving, price should go to 700$-800$

so if you will keep your coins, you won't do mistake because you can earn lots of profit just by simply keeping them for year or longer
peta4e

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:49:21 PM

i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?

well i think that bitcoin have awesome future, i am also pretty sure that price will rise, for example after halving, price should go to 700$-800$

so if you will keep your coins, you won't do mistake because you can earn lots of profit just by simply keeping them for year or longer

People who don't want to work will save for future, but the smart people will try to multiply their coins till we reach to the halving as everyone wants to enjoy higher profits.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:29:41 PM

People who don't want to work will save for future, but the smart people will try to multiply their coins till we reach to the halving as everyone wants to enjoy higher profits.

They still need to factor the price isnt their only problem lol.

Everyone who needs to retire has to factor the # of coins they own then just price valuation. I`d worry on focusing getting coins at this time then price.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:12:43 PM

At present holding is a better option to gain a good profit. As most users speculate bitcoin price would be around $800 to $1200 after halving. So holding probably earns a better profit.

Truly holding would give great profit as halving takes place within few months time. Really we can see $1200 after halving if the price touches $700 before halving.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:32:58 PM

The answer is yes to avoid Instead of saying I could have done and did not. A zero more to the right of price makes people scratch their head.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: