Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:03:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i save btc for future?  (Read 52875 times)
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 04:55:08 AM

It would be better for you if you are going to make an investment now around this time and that you are going to wait a longer time until the value will be more worth so that is nice.
But of course it is really hard to know what is going to happen but if you dont make risks you will also not make profit.

no people can predict bitcoin will be survive, but if we see some fact, bitcoin growing to much at 2015 and 2016 bitcoin price more stable , and halving will be done soon also some biggest company like microsoft, IBM interesting with bitcoin technology. so in my opinion bitcoin will be survive for long term.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nimkol2

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:02:11 AM

Yes save it for the halving
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 09:02:48 AM

It would be better for you if you are going to make an investment now around this time and that you are going to wait a longer time until the value will be more worth so that is nice.
But of course it is really hard to know what is going to happen but if you dont make risks you will also not make profit.

no people can predict bitcoin will be survive, but if we see some fact, bitcoin growing to much at 2015 and 2016 bitcoin price more stable , and halving will be done soon also some biggest company like microsoft, IBM interesting with bitcoin technology. so in my opinion bitcoin will be survive for long term.
The good news is big companies are adopting after the halving is a positive sign that bitcoin price will rise to the moon in the future, if you are in business world and you can see some big companies adopting to bitcoins so could already tell that small companies would follow. So good sign..

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:20:21 AM

Save for certain period of time, as you never know what future holds for us, it will reach to moon or simply disappear, so its better to sell when price goes higher.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 11:02:17 AM

Save for certain period of time, as you never know what future holds for us, it will reach to moon or simply disappear, so its better to sell when price goes higher.

Yeah that is the right thing to do I guess, you should sell even if your are earning small profits from it and you can buy anytime when price falls.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 11:40:02 AM

Yeah that is the right thing to do I guess, you should sell even if your are earning small profits from it and you can buy anytime when price falls.
It's a personal choice for everyone but I prefer to keep collecting as many coins as possible before selling any.

I might only consider selling some when I need to buy something or when I need it in my personal life.

As long as I don't need the money in my personal life there will not be a reason for me to sell.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 04:41:38 PM

Exactly one should never hold for a very long time. As there is no assurance of what happens tomorrow its better to sell at certain interval of time without considering the price which is much profitable or not.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:32:42 PM

Exactly one should never hold for a very long time. As there is no assurance of what happens tomorrow its better to sell at certain interval of time without considering the price which is much profitable or not.

With bitcoin holding longer is better then selling it to early and not taking the full profit. My plan is to keep my current amount of bitcoin for at least 2 more years.
Then we will see what will happen.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:38:31 PM

With bitcoin holding longer is better then selling it to early and not taking the full profit. My plan is to keep my current amount of bitcoin for at least 2 more years.
Then we will see what will happen.

If you have patience to hold that longer then its good, but what will you do if you see price falling back to $100 after 2 years, sell it when its allowing you to make some  profits.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:10:50 PM

i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

or maybe price of btc will be down in 5-10 year
just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?

I think it is almost impossible to foresee with complete accuracy the future of the bitcoin price my friend, because ultimately this technology behind bitcoin is really new and there are no sufficient previous experiences to determine the possible scenarios in the next future. But I think it is not a bad idea to invest some capital (an amount that you can afford to lose) to get some bitcoins.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:35:52 PM

yes for that years you have to save your bitcoins, as in that years there is no any chance that bitcoin will come back and it will continue to increase in the coming future abd a few years more.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:43:55 PM

yes for that years you have to save your bitcoins, as in that years there is no any chance that bitcoin will come back and it will continue to increase in the coming future abd a few years more.
You need to save it for limited period of time, if you save forever without selling it then what is the purpose of earning it?
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:00:46 AM

You need to save it for limited period of time, if you save forever without selling it then what is the purpose of earning it?
Absolutely, you also need to do your job by monitoring the prices of bitcoin from time to time and speculations coming from different sectors of the community, in that way if something bad will happen you can minimize the risk.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 11:56:12 AM

Absolutely, you also need to do your job by monitoring the prices of bitcoin from time to time and speculations coming from different sectors of the community, in that way if something bad will happen you can minimize the risk.

Yeah you need to act and react according to the situation, if you feel that price has reached to the satisfactory level then you should sell some part of it.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 01:54:31 PM

Yeah you need to act and react according to the situation, if you feel that price has reached to the satisfactory level then you should sell some part of it.

yeahm but generally i think you should only save bitcoin for the future.

and this future can be at least a couple of years, so selling at the first rise may lead to losing on next rises.

--looking for signature--
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:40:43 PM

i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?

if you have doubts about price in future i can say that price will be much larger than now as in 2 months we will have bitcoin block reward halving, so price will rise then for sure

so i think that it is really worth to invest in bitcoins and save them for year, or even more than 2 years as bitcoins will be more popular later so their price will rise too

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:05:41 PM

if you have doubts about price in future i can say that price will be much larger than now as in 2 months we will have bitcoin block reward halving, so price will rise then for sure

so i think that it is really worth to invest in bitcoins and save them for year, or even more than 2 years as bitcoins will be more popular later so their price will rise too

Yeah holding for a long period will surely be profitable, as every investment needs certain time to grow, you cannot expect to get best returns overnight.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:44:43 PM

Yeah holding for a long period will surely be profitable, as every investment needs certain time to grow, you cannot expect to get best returns overnight.
if you say can't expect to get profit just in one night, i'm not agree because in bitcoin to get profit in a couple hours is possible.

jerelimZ

Activity: 447

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 08:04:00 PM

if you say can't expect to get profit just in one night, i'm not agree because in bitcoin to get profit in a couple hours is possible.

Are you trying to say that you can earn profit in sometime by gambling? And if you are thinking in that way then you are absolutely wrong, as you will surely loose at the end of the day.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

An0nym0us

Activity: 303

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 08:56:39 PM

Are you trying to say that you can earn profit in sometime by gambling? And if you are thinking in that way then you are absolutely wrong, as you will surely loose at the end of the day.

Yeah gambling is not a cup of tea of each and every individual, it needs great level of courage and also a courage to digest the failure, better to stay away from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: