Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:12:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why?  (Read 307701 times)
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:15:25 AM

I buy Bitcoin because it is an investment for me. Just like someone who buys shares, I buy Bitcoin. I hope that in the future the price will go up and I will make a lot of money. I also use Bitcoin for online shopping. It is extremely safe and convenient and I like it better than Paypal.
I also sometimes use bitcoin for shopping but not that many time tho, my main reason is because I want to make money with Bitcoin.
That is why I use it more as an investment instead of only a currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:50:30 AM

I'm currently not buying any bitcoin since I have very little money to do so.  In the future I plan on it and I have to research what is the best reliable exchange to do so.

I believe it to be a good investment because there's a limited supply and it's like gold. It can only trend upwards over the long term.

Well you are doing a good plan. But do not be late in making a choice. For the price of it waves too much sometimes specially now that we are still waiting for the increase in it price since halving happen. It did rise for  $30 dollars now. So it is really unpredictable.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:48:25 AM

yes i buying bitcoin because bitcoin increasing its price is very faster than other currency and is the most popular currency in the world and bitcoin get more popularity in the future .
It's a good choice to buy bitcoins right now because the halving just happened. The price may not have been affected as of today, but in the coming days most probably, the value will surely increase.
Yes, you are true. In the coming days the price of bitcoin will increase and after halving the price did not suddenly dropped down and it means that a crash did not occurred and a success is coming very sooner for bitcoin ecosystem  Cheesy.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:13:13 PM

Nope!
I'd say it's a good thing to separate fiat from crypto.
You can earn btc in lots of ways. Invest fiats in other things but don't buy cryptos in my opinion, they're 2 separate worlds.

Investing on bitcoin also not bad brother. you can invest fiat on other things but if you invest some of your money on good source of bitcoin earning you'll never regrets that. this time there is less ways to invest but we hope there will more companies open and give users chance to grow their bitcoin..

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:29:29 PM

I never buy bitcoin, i sell it
All bitcoin that i have its from free or from service that i provide, i never use my fiat to buy bitcoin
Why need to buy when you can get it from free
I have the same thoughts too. I am doing well for earn some bitcoins every week. I have good skills and experience and happily can earn some bitcoin with my work.
that's why I didn't bought any bitcoin yet. but I consider to sell bitcoin when price go up and then again buy bitcoin when price drop. with this way I can also increase my coins.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:32:04 PM

I never buy bitcoin, i sell it
All bitcoin that i have its from free or from service that i provide, i never use my fiat to buy bitcoin
Why need to buy when you can get it from free

I think the purchase of bitcoin is the right way to make an investment in the future. you know that the price of bitcoin will always go up and down. the things you can take advantage of to use the funds you have to purchase some of your funds bitcoin got, after that save and wait until the price goes up after it's sold
Jimbola3

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:40:39 PM

Nope!
You can earn btc in lots of ways. Invest fiats in other things but don't buy cryptos in my opinion, they're 2 separate worlds.

Investing on bitcoin also not bad brother. you can invest fiat on other things but if you invest some of your money on good source of bitcoin earning you'll never regrets that. this time there is less ways to invest but we hope there will more companies open and give users chance to grow their bitcoin..

yeah investing money can be very good as well as very worse if you become careless and unawared about the service or a company you are investing in as it may leave me scammed or bankrupt !
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:02:01 PM

Nope i absolutely dont have a plan of buying bitcoin i want to produce bitcoin in another way like mining ,campaigns and trading so i have to reason to atleast decide to buy one
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:21:18 PM

Nope!

yeah investing money can be very good as well as very worse if you become careless and unawared about the service or a company you are investing in as it may leave me scammed or bankrupt !

Investing fiat into bitcoin is very safe as you can earn good profits in future when price goes higher, but investing bitcoin in any online site is very risky, as majority of them are ponzi.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 04:53:55 PM

Nope i absolutely dont have a plan of buying bitcoin i want to produce bitcoin in another way like mining ,campaigns and trading so i have to reason to atleast decide to buy one
producing bitcoin is really good. but it needs a lot of time. and i am hopeful that the price of bitocin will boost up very soon therefore i cannot wait and need to buy bitcoin and they hold them for price increase.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:04:37 PM

Nope!

Investing fiat into bitcoin is very safe as you can earn good profits in future when price goes higher, but investing bitcoin in any online site is very risky, as majority of them are ponzi.
I know people are always looking for the best possible way to earn as much profit as possible. Investing in bitcoins is already profitable but investing your investment to another, I don't seem to get the point. They're only increasing the risks even further. Cloudmining for example, not only that it's a high-risk investment, but there's always that chance of not getting your returns at all.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
langedwig

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:23:34 PM

I think buying bitcoins now is still profitable because the fact is that there is gonna be a price increase very soon.
The halving will also let the price rise so you will always gain profit soon or later by buying them now.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:28:07 PM

I think buying bitcoins now is still profitable because the fact is that there is gonna be a price increase very soon.
The halving will also let the price rise so you will always gain profit soon or later by buying them now.

Halving is already done but we will see the effect of halving after few months so its better to buy now and hold it for the future to gain maximum advantage from it.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:58:02 PM

Halving is already done but we will see the effect of halving after few months so its better to buy now and hold it for the future to gain maximum advantage from it.
I don't think that price may increase like 2012. Yes, that time it was increased 1200 to 1500$. But this time, halving already did but still we do not see any increment or decrement in Bitcoin price.It's Still, stick with 650 to 670$. So I think this price will be stable this full year. Let's see if the price goes down then I will buy some coins.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:05:36 PM

I don't think that price may increase like 2012. Yes, that time it was increased 1200 to 1500$. But this time, halving already did but still we do not see any increment or decrement in Bitcoin price.It's Still, stick with 650 to 670$. So I think this price will be stable this full year. Let's see if the price goes down then I will buy some coins.

Price may fall in coming days, but to be honest I am very much satisfied even with current price as majority of us thought that price will go below $600 after halving, but fortunately it didn't happen.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:08:43 PM

I am buying bitcoin when the price drops, then i'll wait until the price rise again and then sell it for some profit.
Otherwise, i'll buy it if i'm desperate to buy something that could only be paid by bitcoin.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:12:09 PM

yes i buying bitcoin because bitcoin increasing its price is very faster than other currency and is the most popular currency in the world and bitcoin get more popularity in the future .
It's a good choice to buy bitcoins right now because the halving just happened. The price may not have been affected as of today, but in the coming days most probably, the value will surely increase.

Yes that is really recommended because the price is still not yet increasing. And it is still a good time to buy bitcoins today.
And when the price is going to increase then you are going to get good profit from it.

That is suggested that you are going to buy bitcoins today because the price is not still rising.
Don't wait for the price to go up before buying one.
It is the luck of those people who do not have bought any coin in the future and want to buy some coins now, the halving is definitely the sigh of rise of bitcoin value so buy today you will see sooner the price of bitcoin will increase.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:37:30 PM

Yes that is really recommended because the price is still not yet increasing. And it is still a good time to buy bitcoins today.
And when the price is going to increase then you are going to get good profit from it.

That is suggested that you are going to buy bitcoins today because the price is not still rising.
It is the luck of those people who do not have bought any coin in the future and want to buy some coins now, the halving is definitely the sigh of rise of bitcoin value so buy today you will see sooner the price of bitcoin will increase.
Its risky to buy right now we dont know what will happen with bitcoin price with this following months.. if the price is decrease or not.. its better buy a little amount in case if the price of bitcoin is increase if the price is decrease you will lose but you can still hold it and buy a cheap bitcoin to increase the amount to make more profit in the future..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:42:51 PM

Its risky to buy right now we dont know what will happen with bitcoin price with this following months.. if the price is decrease or not.. its better buy a little amount in case if the price of bitcoin is increase if the price is decrease you will lose but you can still hold it and buy a cheap bitcoin to increase the amount to make more profit in the future..

I don't think there is any risk involved in buying at this stage as price is not too high right now so I will prefer to buy some coins now and hold it for the future.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:44:16 PM

Well i'm buying as much as i can afford to, the halving is over now the price will advance to $1000+ in coming months.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: