Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:29:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ?  (Read 219605 times)
farl2web

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:29:37 AM

is you want to make money just saving bitcoin, maybe need a long time to do it now.
saving in bitcoin is investment that you can earn profit, for those people who do not believed in bitcoin i think they are the one who get lost opportunity to have extra income vise versa for those people who continuous believing in bitcoin.
If the user already decided to keep bitcoin future price increase, it says that he believes in the potential cryptocurrency. A investment demonstrates the practicality and the desire to make money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noel2123

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:24:05 AM

is you want to make money just saving bitcoin, maybe need a long time to do it now.
saving in bitcoin is investment that you can earn profit, for those people who do not believed in bitcoin i think they are the one who get lost opportunity to have extra income vise versa for those people who continuous believing in bitcoin.
If the user already decided to keep bitcoin future price increase, it says that he believes in the potential cryptocurrency. A investment demonstrates the practicality and the desire to make money.

Yes it could be our future money. It can be use after few more years, if it is going to subside our paper money. We also must know all the positive effects of bitcoins, and what are the practical way to make money through bitcoins.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 05:28:06 PM

Yes you should believe in bitcoin because bitcoin increasing its price too much faster and i think bitcoin much more stronger and safe currency than other currency and there is a lot of people investing their money in bitcoin because they know that bitcoin is very profitable currency and it will give us a big profit in the future so you should strongly believe in bitcoin.
seven4smoke

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:07:04 PM

Yes you should believe in bitcoin because bitcoin increasing its price too much faster and i think bitcoin much more stronger and safe currency than other currency and there is a lot of people investing their money in bitcoin because they know that bitcoin is very profitable currency and it will give us a big profit in the future so you should strongly believe in bitcoin.
Probably if to reconsider their views on the future of bitcoin, it was to have more confidence, the best is an investment in bitcoin. Here, the number of coins will increase. The truth is you need to know where to invest, in order not to risk it.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:00:14 PM

Indeed mate. I also believe in bitcoins.. yes there are ups and downs when it comes to pricing but it's still good for investment especially in the long run. you just have to be careful where to put your bitcoin with or where to invest it in.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Spirit2016

Activity: 246

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:05:37 PM

The credibility of bitcoin today almost all users at the highest level. Experts say about a good trend of capital injections of big business in bitcoin. Everyone is looking for the pluses, but the big "boss" knows that this can avoid paying taxes on their income. It also says a lot.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:13:00 PM

Ok, your financial gain intentions are clear, but what about the fact that Bitcoin serves very well as long term store of wealth solution? That it serves very well as a tool to send X amount of value to Y place 24 hours a day without the need of an entity in the middle? What about Bitcoin giving people financial freedom? But then again, it doesn't come as a surprise that most people are only here for the money.
mikecgna

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:39:18 PM

Ok, your financial gain intentions are clear, but what about the fact that Bitcoin serves very well as long term store of wealth solution? That it serves very well as a tool to send X amount of value to Y place 24 hours a day without the need of an entity in the middle? What about Bitcoin giving people financial freedom? But then again, it doesn't come as a surprise that most people are only here for the money.
Not only the financial system is not ready for such calculations, but users are not fully want to use bitcoin. It is primarily a commodity with which to make money, and already in second place everything else.
Shady

Activity: 294

Life is a game, you either play it or get played.

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:25:11 PM

Bitcoin has development potential in the physical world, although you may still feel it take a look at how mining got replaced by faucets for newblet introduction.

Except in rare cases, all opportunities in this economy held over and are still running. Insane gains are not that new, so keep money in and wait for the third row of innovation before you take out.

All faucet money will be used to invest one of these days, so just wait until that happens.

Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 02:39:41 AM

That's not true, big circulation are use for spending and only few people are considering bitcoin as investment. Some do both, they spend and invest with bitcoin at the same time, but whatever our goal is, I am pretty sure the amount or value of bitcoin has increase due to the increasing demand of spenders.

zagarcoin

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:02:25 PM

It's really up to you, if you believe that bitcoin will grow in value or remained stable , then you can invest in it.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 05:19:34 PM

Should I believe in Bitcoin ?
I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?

You don't need to have a doubt in bitcoin actually. In fact, there are more businessman or other investors who put there investment into bitcoin more than the amount you have now, so what makes you different with them. Only things is they never doubt on it instead, they are totally believed in bitcoin itself.
finity

Activity: 381

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:29:02 PM

I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?

You don't need to have a doubt in bitcoin actually. In fact, there are more businessman or other investors who put there investment into bitcoin more than the amount you have now, so what makes you different with them. Only things is they never doubt on it instead, they are totally believed in bitcoin itself.

Different people thinks differently and have different perception about bitcoin and people who have faith in the potential of bitcoins will not hesitate in investing huge amount of money into it as they are pretty confident that bitcoin will survive long and will give best returns if they wait for the right time to sell bitcoins and a person who is afraid of investing will never experience what profits is all about.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:36:54 PM

Different people thinks differently and have different perception about bitcoin and people who have faith in the potential of bitcoins will not hesitate in investing huge amount of money into it as they are pretty confident that bitcoin will survive long and will give best returns if they wait for the right time to sell bitcoins and a person who is afraid of investing will never experience what profits is all about.

Or perhaps op don't have much knowledge on bitcoin reason why he asked. Anyway it's really hard to invest big when you don't have full knowledge and understanding. It's only $10 though and as of this moment it could've been worth around $30?

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
axorb

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:37:58 PM

Believing in bitcoin or not is completely your call if you have faith in bitcoin and if you feel that it can give you good returns in future then you can continue with it and if not you can quit it any point of time but my suggestion is to stay with it as it will definitely bring some fruitful results in future and I have complete faith in the capability of bitcoins.
Greenenergy

Activity: 441

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:41:47 PM

The credibility of bitcoin today almost all users at the highest level. Experts say about a good trend of capital injections of big business in bitcoin. Everyone is looking for the pluses, but the big "boss" knows that this can avoid paying taxes on their income. It also says a lot.

This is for me the biggest field of promotion. When the most rich people of the world will start putting their money in an unalterable currency that can hide their fortune, we will go past Jupiter !
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 03:40:21 AM

It's really up to you, if you believe that bitcoin will grow in value or remained stable , then you can invest in it.

And it's going to be a crazy not to believe bitcoin upon seeing people who are earning good amount. So if you aren't going to invest and believe bitcoin then you are blind or maybe you don't want to invest into this good crypto. And that's why I'm believing bitcoin because I saw the proofs of the people who earn great amount with it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 04:06:58 AM

Yeah i agree that not everyone believe in bitcoin because they have differences perception about bitcoin. But if we throwback 6-7 years ago and until now the price of bitcoin had increase significantly . Because the developer of bitcoin always developing bitcoin as well. So i think you can believe in bitcoin in for few years later because it will keep exists and price up.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 05:58:45 AM

Yes everybody their own opinion on bitcoin, some people will consider it as investment , some people will consider it as useless currency, some people will consider it as future currency. It is different from user to user so find the one which is suited best for you and start utilizing it according to money you have.
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 08:23:59 AM

Yes everybody their own opinion on bitcoin, some people will consider it as investment , some people will consider it as useless currency, some people will consider it as future currency. It is different from user to user so find the one which is suited best for you and start utilizing it according to money you have.
We are entitled for our own opinion, we cannot do anything with their opinion, it is the way they look and seen bitcoin. For us, it is a precious asset that gives us a good investment, what you see is what you get, just live with it.

It's hard for some people to believe when they do not understand bitcoin, like what I had experience before I came here, I really make an effort to know it before I eventually believe it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: