Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:09:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ?  (Read 219605 times)
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:50:23 AM

Certainly, bitcoin is still promising as a means of payment and investments. With increasing number of users, I'm sure that someday there will be countries that accept bitcoin as a legitimate means of payment.

With increasing number of users the price of bitcoin will rise more and hence more users will turn to trading of bitcoin. Now if we see the actual users of bitcoin, its only a small fraction of users of the entire global population but then again its popular in communities and not populations.

Even then people mainly believe in bitcoin because of price fluctuations and that trading on bitcoin is profitable. Altcoin trading is also profitable and in turn worth investing in. It may not become worldwide but certainly will become a much bigger picture in the coming years.
Pretty much agree with your points. I see anyone join or involved in Bitcoin once he will not step back. Even he'll start believing Bitcoin more and more when he see the benefits of Bitcoin And know that Bitcoin is really worth the trust.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:54:19 AM

Depends on what kind of purpose did you mean by invest on bitcoin, buy at cheaper price and sell it at higher price?
It will be always happen in my opinion, as we know all this time, bitcoin price decrease but always recover and rise again and again.
Believe in bitcoin? That just for bitcoiners and who choose to. Many of us pretending believe in bitcoin but panic sell if the price decline.
Doing panic selling when the price falls is a bad decision. This is because they did not believe that the price of bitcoin will rise again. The last few weeks bitcoin price has dropped to $ 750 but bitcoin prices rose again, up to more than $ 1,030. Those who do panic selling out of fear they will run out of capital, it has made a mistake.
So do not worry about bitcoin because it is usefull so all people will interested with it, and I am sure about it.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:40:40 AM

Certainly, bitcoin is still promising as a means of payment and investments. With increasing number of users, I'm sure that someday there will be countries that accept bitcoin as a legitimate means of payment.

As far as i know, there are already some companies that accept btc as payments though its not yet that widespread. I think there will be a time when it will happen that you'd have an option whether to make transactions through btc or fiat. But for that to happen i think mkre people should believe in bitcoin and how it can change online transactions

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 02:14:02 PM

Depends on what kind of purpose did you mean by invest on bitcoin, buy at cheaper price and sell it at higher price?
It will be always happen in my opinion, as we know all this time, bitcoin price decrease but always recover and rise again and again.
Believe in bitcoin? That just for bitcoiners and who choose to. Many of us pretending believe in bitcoin but panic sell if the price decline.
Doing panic selling when the price falls is a bad decision. This is because they did not believe that the price of bitcoin will rise again. The last few weeks bitcoin price has dropped to $ 750 but bitcoin prices rose again, up to more than $ 1,030. Those who do panic selling out of fear they will run out of capital, it has made a mistake

How's that exactly?

If people didn't believe that the price would rise in the future, why did they buy at all, to begin with? I suspect anyone willing to buy low and sell high wouldn't be buying if they didn't expect the price to rise in the future. Maybe, they are changing their beliefs and mind as often as the price changes its direction? With such an approach, they will be soon parted with their money

Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:18:04 PM

Doing panic selling when the price falls is a bad decision. This is because they did not believe that the price of bitcoin will rise again. The last few weeks bitcoin price has dropped to $ 750 but bitcoin prices rose again, up to more than $ 1,030. Those who do panic selling out of fear they will run out of capital, it has made a mistake.
So do not worry about bitcoin because it is usefull so all people will interested with it, and I am sure about it.
They start to sell because they do not know that it will rise back when the price of bitcoin start to decrease and at that time some intelligent traders tsrat to collect bitcoins at cheap price so these traders then earn a good profit. I also do the same when the price fall I do not sell but I buy more bitcoins.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:20:34 PM

Should I believe in Bitcoin ?
I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?

Yes believe and invest, the prices keep shooting up and you can't lose your investment, it's rather the good time to invest as Bitcoin is gaining global acceptance and governments all over the world wanting to implement blockchain technology into their respective  systems
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:27:28 PM

It's been many year's pass and bitcoin still kicking yes many more countries are start using bitcoin and start adoptiong bitcoin nowadays there are people who really want to earn money from digital currency not only for investment but trading learning from this is a big part of our lives where we can really do it to the future.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:36:39 PM

Yes I should believe in bitcoin, because it will give me sustainable part time income and it has many advantages like having fast transactions of online wallet processing. The cash-out options has very secured privacy and very anonymous account protection. I can rely on bitcoin advantages most of the time in all aspects of money making and investing to altcoins trading particularly attracts me most of it and made me believe the whole idea of bitcoin digital crypto currency, and its also a source of fiat money.

HarringtonStark

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 02:56:59 PM

Yes you should. More and more stores are accepting bitcoins as payment and even some banks too. 

savioroshan

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:14:50 PM

Yeah , the prices of the bitcoin are really high. But still you can invest in buying some bitcoins.Because bitcoin has that potential. Its price will go further up if none of the governments interfers in this. Now its price is nearly close to 1000 dollars . It has the potential to go as high as 10000 dollars. So its worth of investing some money in bitcoin.But do investments wisely. There are a lot of scams out there . Be sure to enquire every well where you are going to invest money.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:29:24 PM

Yeah , the prices of the bitcoin are really high. But still you can invest in buying some bitcoins.Because bitcoin has that potential. Its price will go further up if none of the governments interfers in this. Now its price is nearly close to 1000 dollars . It has the potential to go as high as 10000 dollars. So its worth of investing some money in bitcoin.But do investments wisely. There are a lot of scams out there . Be sure to enquire every well where you are going to invest money.
We cannot predict the price of the bitcoin will go to $10.000 even if it happened would seem to require a very long time.
the current price is over $1000, and you have to be careful when buying bitcoin on high prices, because any time the price can go down so far.

many people get the big advantage of bitcoin, it's one of the evidence that we must believe in bitcoin has a future.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
DrVaribo

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:27:47 PM

If we did not believe in bitcoin, even the members of the board would be less, and because of all the positive forecasts, users expect a good indicator of prices cryptocurrency.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:47:23 PM

I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?

almost all member of this community are bitcoin believers or bitcoin fanatic maybe 1% are not, but those are poor in knowledge in bitcoin. Therefore, if you are here it means you are part of the community that had a chance to become a millionaires because of bitcoin someday. So you don't have to worry about it, just don't you ever forget to save bitcoin now, yes! start save bitcoin now...
Indeed. BUy Bitcoin right now and you will collect a lot of reward in about 10 years later. Believe me. 5 years before, there was a guy who introduced me Bitcoin but I did not believe in what he said. Now, I feel very regret about what I did in the past. If I had put my money in Bitcoin, I would have be rich by now
Not just 10 years from now, just a couple of months of now, I mean why go so far just look at the price and how much it changed, in less than a month the price went up from $780 to $1070, if that does not motivate you to start investing in bitcoin that what will ? Always believe into bitcoins, you will never get disappoints.
jonnybravo0411

Activity: 426

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:53:24 PM

Bitcoin helps keep secret most of my income and at the same time, even some expensive purchases go from the view of the tax police. Already we took over the fashion completely monitor the population, and watch that one road there is to know on what funds bought. Here the bitcoin allows you to remain anonymous.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
GooCust04

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:23:39 PM

almost all member of this community are bitcoin believers or bitcoin fanatic maybe 1% are not, but those are poor in knowledge in bitcoin. Therefore, if you are here it means you are part of the community that had a chance to become a millionaires because of bitcoin someday. So you don't have to worry about it, just don't you ever forget to save bitcoin now, yes! start save bitcoin now...
Indeed. BUy Bitcoin right now and you will collect a lot of reward in about 10 years later. Believe me. 5 years before, there was a guy who introduced me Bitcoin but I did not believe in what he said. Now, I feel very regret about what I did in the past. If I had put my money in Bitcoin, I would have be rich by now
Not just 10 years from now, just a couple of months of now, I mean why go so far just look at the price and how much it changed, in less than a month the price went up from $780 to $1070, if that does not motivate you to start investing in bitcoin that what will ? Always believe into bitcoins, you will never get disappoints.
Experts say that during detyati years mankind will fully switch to digital currency bitcoin so may in the future take a good position in the financial sector of the world.
E-shipper

Activity: 429

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:42:55 PM

The credibility of bitcoin holds used primarily because of the fact that there are any types of fraud. I'm not afraid to do anything to help cryptocurrency, and at the same time, the absence of any interest on transfers and has a very self.

████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████                    ████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Galaxy eSolutions
  ICO TOKEN PRESALE STARTS ON FEBRUARY 28
  #1 ICO ON A GLOBAL ECOMMERCE ECOSYSTEM!
   WORLDWIDE REFURBISHED CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
WHITEPAPER│MEDIUM
FACEBOOK│LINKEDIN
  TWITTER│TELEGRAM
    ████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Seccerius

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:06:00 PM

We cannot predict the price of the bitcoin will go to $10.000 even if it happened would seem to require a very long time.
the current price is over $1000, and you have to be careful when buying bitcoin on high prices, because any time the price can go down so far.

many people get the big advantage of bitcoin, it's one of the evidence that we must believe in bitcoin has a future.
Members bitcoin is very limited society, but still many people are constantly replenished. If bitcoin had a negative impact, then no one would have dealt with him. Therefore, we all believe in bitcoin and its future prospects.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:41:37 PM

I've been using bitcoin since 2013 and yes i still using it our technology ulgraded too also those web wallets we use from different countries since then i already brough some important items that cna help me to do more aactivities about bitcoin like personal computer and other staff why not to beleive in bitcoin when we knew bitcoin help us to change our lives.
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:48:04 PM

Yes you should. More and more stores are accepting bitcoins as payment and even some banks too. 
it will require a very long time to be accepted by the bank. but I believe that at one time, it will happen. I believe in the potential of bitcoin
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:40:25 PM

Yes more online stores accepting now bitcoin as payment. Like in my country they have also bitcoin payment like buying gadgets, loads, personal needs or shopping, you can also use it to pay your bills like electricity bill, water bill and internet bill. As of now many stores want to accept bitcoin because the transaction is very fast and smooth. But bank I don't think will accept bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is not stable. It will increase and decrease the price.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: