Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:14:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin go to $500  (Read 21880 times)
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:52:21 PM

You can see indeed that the value of Bitcoin is going to be higher and that many people are now waiting for the right moment to sell it so that is really nice.
But you dont even know what will happen in the future and that is the problem of Bitcoin but that is just only risky also.

The issue with the bitcoin is that you never know where it is heading. If its going in an upward direction, it does not means that it will keep on rising or if it is going in downward direction, then also it does not mean it will countiune in that direction. You cannot predit the price of this coin. One day it can be as high as 750$ and the other day it can fall to as low as 500$. This unpredcitable nature of bitcoins makes it very difficult to  guess what wil be the furture price of this coin.

The best thing you can do is sell when you see higher price and gain some profits, as not sure what can be the price very next day, keep on playing with coins in short term.
I dont think the bitcoin will go to that low the price of the bitcoin now is around the 600 dollar and he will not
drop to that low for sure if he does i think it will be the end of the many users of bitcoins becasue there are allot of people investing the last months.

$500 is not that low that people will stop using it, its an descent price to hold and I really don't think that it can ever go that low ever in future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:55:48 PM

The price has passed $500 and the price has almost reached $800 this year but it was not mend to be so the pirce dropped again somehwere around $600. I hope that the price can hit $800 this year because we were so close.
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:06:12 AM

The price has passed $500 and the price has almost reached $800 this year but it was not mend to be so the pirce dropped again somehwere around $600. I hope that the price can hit $800 this year because we were so close.

The price could reach $800 a few months after the halving. If the price wants to go higher, we need more good news.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Dobmaster

Activity: 464

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 10:32:01 AM

The price could reach $800 a few months after the halving. If the price wants to go higher, we need more good news.

If the SegWit is very  successful and can increase the block size properly, the price can rise further. But we are not so sure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Hedrilin

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:18:11 AM

I think we will see 500 again this month. Might take a few weeks, but November is still a long month at the moment.

People are also going to receive extra cash for the holidays, so this might become interesting again!

Hope seriously that we will see this. I don't think that is a good thing for all of us to see the price at 200$. But what is the reason of this strong decrement?

At the same time I think that we will see something of very good the next year when there will be the halving !  Wink
If the bitcoin is going to 500 dollar each that means that there are coming bad times for the bitcoin 500 dollar is to low for the bitcoin he need to be atleast up into the 600 dollar to make it
iteresting for other people to invest into it you know. They dont want to sell bitcoins or invest bitcoins when the price is that low.
Pwerd

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:53:19 AM

Who sold in the correction??

Now we've going back to $500.

Hold on. Good time for buying.    Grin

Actually I see this as a bubble that's about to end.
Where will it stop? Can be $300, can be $350, can be $200. We'll see.
$500 is a nice target, but .. as you can see it's not sustainable right now.
Let's just hope that'll grow slowly and steadily, and more than $500... even $5000 is possible, but it needs time.
If the bitcoin goes back to 500 there will be allot of people who are goin gto invest into new bitcoins but do you trust the bitcoin ever again after that big drop do you still believe he will hit the 1000 each
at the end of this year>? If the price of the bitcoin will get back to 500 dollar there will be allot of people very disapointed.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:57:48 PM

All i can see is going down for now, you might want to wait a little before buying again..
Dont be afraid the bitcoin will never go back to the 500 dollar each and that is why people dont know waht to do right know because
everyone is telling other things so if you know what to do dont say just that we are goign back to 500 dollar because this is not true,.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:31:04 PM

All i can see is going down for now, you might want to wait a little before buying again..
Dont be afraid the bitcoin will never go back to the 500 dollar each and that is why people dont know waht to do right know because
everyone is telling other things so if you know what to do dont say just that we are goign back to 500 dollar because this is not true,.

Never say never. With the halving comes a lot of insecurity. I have to say for me it's way to risky to buy or sell right now. Which is exactly why I am not making any decisions.
The bitcoins I have are for the long term so I will sell them on the long term. On the short term I will just watch what the halving will bring.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:34:32 PM

Never say never. With the halving comes a lot of insecurity. I have to say for me it's way to risky to buy or sell right now. Which is exactly why I am not making any decisions.
The bitcoins I have are for the long term so I will sell them on the long term. On the short term I will just watch what the halving will bring.

Yes and if we are able to earn good profits from halving then only we need to sell our coins, or else we just need to save it for future as price will be definitely higher in future.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:08:58 PM

I also do not have the feeling that prices will fall diharga bitcoin $ 500, well although the current price of bitcoin prices approaching $ 500, but I'm sure the price will surely rise bitcoin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

useless4

Activity: 389

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:35:24 PM

well the price is much lower at the moment than 800 dollars per bitcoin and it does not show any signs of recovering at the moment even though the halving is really near

i think bitcoin price will not drop back to 500 dollars per bitcoin any time soon but i hope that the price will grow much more, people need to buy bitcoins right now if they want to make money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:59:10 PM

well the price is much lower at the moment than 800 dollars per bitcoin and it does not show any signs of recovering at the moment even though the halving is really near

i think bitcoin price will not drop back to 500 dollars per bitcoin any time soon but i hope that the price will grow much more, people need to buy bitcoins right now if they want to make money
Honestly it will not affect fast if the block halving is done and i think it takes a month that the price of bitcoin will increase. thats why we see that the price hit 700 above value because bitcoin is in demand in chinese because they are that after block halving the priec of bitcoin will be double but the truth is not.. it takes a months after block halving..
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:35:14 PM

You can see indeed that the value of Bitcoin is going to be higher and that many people are now waiting for the right moment to sell it so that is really nice.
But you dont even know what will happen in the future and that is the problem of Bitcoin but that is just only risky also.

The issue with the bitcoin is that you never know where it is heading. If its going in an upward direction, it does not means that it will keep on rising or if it is going in downward direction, then also it does not mean it will countiune in that direction. You cannot predit the price of this coin. One day it can be as high as 750$ and the other day it can fall to as low as 500$. This unpredcitable nature of bitcoins makes it very difficult to  guess what wil be the furture price of this coin.

The best thing you can do is sell when you see higher price and gain some profits, as not sure what can be the price very next day, keep on playing with coins in short term.
I dont think the bitcoin will go to that low the price of the bitcoin now is around the 600 dollar and he will not
drop to that low for sure if he does i think it will be the end of the many users of bitcoins becasue there are allot of people investing the last months.

I agree with that. The bitcoin price could drop to around $500, and then it will bounce back and stay here again.

B2

BitDouble.io

Dobmaster

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 11:04:17 AM

I agree with that. The bitcoin price could drop to around $500, and then it will bounce back and stay here again.

After a few months a consolidation, the price shall jump to around $850 in September or October.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Latmist

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 11:11:43 AM

The price could go below $500 in a flash crash in a small exchange. But it will recover quickly to normal price.
zalucia

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:45:09 AM

The price could go below $500 in a flash crash in a small exchange. But it will recover quickly to normal price.

It is possible. But after good consolidation of the bitcoin, the price will be above $600 easily after the halving.

chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:50:40 AM

It is possible. But after good consolidation of the bitcoin, the price will be above $600 easily after the halving.

Price will not fall to $500 after the halving, as price will be higher at halving, and if it touches $800 at halving then after halving it may stabilize back to $600.
Dobmaster

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:22:36 PM

Well I do hope man that bitcoin will stabilize at 600$ after halving and it will be the new lowest price of bitcoin. If that happens we will all benefit holders and those who earn bitcoin but I tink it is possible that it will stabilize at 550$.

That is my wish as well. The Bitcoin price has risen too much in the past few weeks. So it needs some correction.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:26:58 PM

Well I do hope man that bitcoin will stabilize at 600$ after halving and it will be the new lowest price of bitcoin. If that happens we will all benefit holders and those who earn bitcoin but I tink it is possible that it will stabilize at 550$.

No stable price for bitcoin and bitcoin is unpredictable and i think the value you mention maybe you will right it will be back at 500 level once many people are selling their bitcoin and i think many people are ready to sell their bitcoin..
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:41:55 AM

No stable price for bitcoin and bitcoin is unpredictable and i think the value you mention maybe you will right it will be back at 500 level once many people are selling their bitcoin and i think many people are ready to sell their bitcoin..
The Bitcoin price is continuously on the move. anything can happen as it is unpredictable and if it drops the least bottom can be 600$ it may stabilize itself and expected to increase furthur.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: