Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:27:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to stay away from gambling? suggestions ?  (Read 173015 times)
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:16:35 PM

It's hard to stop gambling if you not seriously want it. I have experienced on it and the only way i escape from gambling is remember my family and my future kid.

I think you can surely stop gambling if you are not really addicted to it, and I think you are not really that addicted to gambling, but an addicted person even if he want's to quit gambling when he see or remember something about gambling he will tempted to try it once more that is really addicted to gambling.

yeah everyone can stop gambling, but it is difficult, not easy and requires several stages.
I advice you need to learn to control yourself, though it is difficult. but it is a really good way to stay away from gambling.

yup! addiction will required a lot of time to recover from it mostly you will count years not months! and with that said every session is very expensive and needs a lot of money for you to continue every session!

I have met a person who is admittingly a gambling addict. And to tell you the truth i feel in him that he is no different from those who got some serious addiction issues such as narcotics and alcohol. Gambling if already interfering your life is already meant to be quit.

That's true, it will really needs a very long time for recovery, it is not an easy thing to stay away from gambling.
But with the help of your family , friends and other individuals that wants to help you for a change.
Well that's for sure it can motivate you to stay away from it.

Yup! having your love ones with out will always gives you support, love and care and I think that this will help most people to recover much fast if they realized what they did in the past they will truly take what the psychiatrist has to say for them to be cured.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:48:00 PM

It's hard to stop gambling if you not seriously want it. I have experienced on it and the only way i escape from gambling is remember my family and my future kid.

I think you can surely stop gambling if you are not really addicted to it, and I think you are not really that addicted to gambling, but an addicted person even if he want's to quit gambling when he see or remember something about gambling he will tempted to try it once more that is really addicted to gambling.

yeah everyone can stop gambling, but it is difficult, not easy and requires several stages.
I advice you need to learn to control yourself, though it is difficult. but it is a really good way to stay away from gambling.

yup! addiction will required a lot of time to recover from it mostly you will count years not months! and with that said every session is very expensive and needs a lot of money for you to continue every session!

That's true, it will really needs a very long time for recovery, it is not an easy thing to stay away from gambling.
But with the help of your family , friends and other individuals that wants to help you for a change.
Well that's for sure it can motivate you to stay away from it.

Yup! having your love ones with out will always gives you support, love and care and I think that this will help most people to recover much fast if they realized what they did in the past they will truly take what the psychiatrist has to say for them to be cured.
Honestly it can not help how about if you have already a wife but you are addicted in gambling.. do you think halving other love one can help you to stay away in gambling.. i think its better to have a vacation in far places so that even an small time you can stay away in gambling..
WW5

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:59:54 PM

You have to do it by yourself otherwise it can be not possible for you and we can give you only some tips and thats it, you have to do it all by yourself to stay away from gambling.
The only thing that you can do is do other things that you like to do and just realize that gambling is bad to do and it is all wasted money that you have spend on it.
WarCry

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:05:32 PM

You have to do it by yourself otherwise it can be not possible for you and we can give you only some tips and thats it, you have to do it all by yourself to stay away from gambling.
The only thing that you can do is do other things that you like to do and just realize that gambling is bad to do and it is all wasted money that you have spend on it.

the other things ? gamming ?
ConnAlt

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:10:17 PM

As a person who has overcome several addictions my best advice is to surround yourself with people that also do not want to do the addiction you're trying to avoid.
This can be groups focused on overcoming addiction or it can be online groups discussing overcoming addiction and of course, it really all does boil down to simply agreeing not to do it and not doing it.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 03:47:23 AM

As a person who has overcome several addictions my best advice is to surround yourself with people that also do not want to do the addiction you're trying to avoid.
This can be groups focused on overcoming addiction or it can be online groups discussing overcoming addiction and of course, it really all does boil down to simply agreeing not to do it and not doing it.

Is gambling included to that "several addictions"? I think not. Gambling is something that is common and accepted by the society unless the gambler himself has lost control. Even if you are surrounded by people who had never even held a card, a poker chip, etc., and they see you gambling, they will do nothing. They will just accept the fact that you're gambling. Gambling isn't like doing drugs. If someone sees you doing drugs, they will automatically look down on you and/or report you (in some cases).

zodin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:32:39 AM

those people who are addect of gambling feel difficult to stay away from gambling. i think if those people engage themselves in some other activities i think then they can stay away from gambling.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:47:20 AM

Is gambling included to that "several addictions"? I think not. Gambling is something that is common and accepted by the society unless the gambler himself has lost control. Even if you are surrounded by people who had never even held a card, a poker chip, etc., and they see you gambling, they will do nothing. They will just accept the fact that you're gambling. Gambling isn't like doing drugs. If someone sees you doing drugs, they will automatically look down on you and/or report you (in some cases).

i believe that although gambling addiction is so much different from other forms of addiction but still there are many similarities between them and in order to give up gambling or staying away from it you can choose the same path that you choose for other forms of addiction to stay away or give them up. the core of the problem is somewhat similar.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
DarkThrones

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:54:28 AM

This is not true at all. When you are deep in addiction you NEED help either from professionals or loved ones. Yes you need to want to be free but you will need help. Playing video games could help keep your mind off things while you're in treatment.
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:42:08 PM

This is not true at all. When you are deep in addiction you NEED help either from professionals or loved ones. Yes you need to want to be free but you will need help. Playing video games could help keep your mind off things while you're in treatment.

Being addicted do need a lot of help you are right, but you actually doesn't need any professional as you can still control your self if you are addicted to gambling.

Gambling is far more different to other addictions out there that do need a support from a professionals, count in there the drug addiction where it do actually need help from other persons and medications.

But gambling is only a choice of a person to entertain himself and if he want to stop, then do some other time consuming things that is also a tiring one. do travel to a different places, and more.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:49:01 PM

Gaming or playing online games also can make you stay away from gambling, because playing online games is using your free time on it, so you will not thing and forget about gambling.
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 04:59:36 PM

Gaming or playing online games also can make you stay away from gambling, because playing online games is using your free time on it, so you will not thing and forget about gambling.

yeah it is,

But I realized just right now, that if you play online games, or games it is also addicting, and that will be another problem for you right after your addiction to gambling then you're addicted to gaming now.

so I think for now looking for a best hobbies out there that contribute good things to your living will be  enough.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:53:19 PM

i believe that although gambling addiction is so much different from other forms of addiction but still there are many similarities between them and in order to give up gambling or staying away from it you can choose the same path that you choose for other forms of addiction to stay away or give them up. the core of the problem is somewhat similar.

And if you can't do it by yourself, there is no shame in asking help from people around you or professionals that handle rehabilitation. It is better to ask and get help than dealing it alone and not being cured. There is always someone who will be willing to help you deal with your gambling addiction, all you need is ask.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:24:36 AM

How to stay away from gambling? my suggestion for this is to spend more time with your family and focus to your future life. And think about the best thing you can ever give to your child/children for their future. And not to teach them how to do gambling.
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:49:53 AM

How to stay away from gambling? my suggestion for this is to spend more time with your family and focus to your future life. And think about the best thing you can ever give to your child/children for their future. And not to teach them how to do gambling.
Gambling is only for entertainment and if you feel you are not entertain in gambling then you should leave it, but sometimes we are having a hard time leaving gambling because we already lose that huge amount of money and we want to win it back.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:07:25 AM

Yes nothing is impossible and its about addiction there are many ways to leave it just take your mind in something more profitable equal to gambling like tradings/lending that can take your mind away from gambling easily because I have already experienced with that Cheesy.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:39:26 AM

Find something to replace your gambling. Exercise, go shopping, go out with friends, or do some cooking. You can also rent a movie, or listen to some music, or do some reading. Whatever it takes to keep yourself busy.Your goal is to stop gambling, and it is not easy when you get such a high from it. Finding replacements, however, can help. Try, and see how it goes.
ThisIsMeLOL

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:14:24 AM

You have to get some other hobbies that don't involve luck and money in the same action. You must find some other way to spend time that is ideally free (nothing is really free bla blah but you get the idea). You can just watch some movies or join a gym and do some exercise, it's good for stress. Gambling addiction is a real problem, almost any alternative is better.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:23:59 AM

Yes nothing is impossible and its about addiction there are many ways to leave it just take your mind in something more profitable equal to gambling like tradings/lending that can take your mind away from gambling easily because I have already experienced with that Cheesy.

For people who are already in too deep in gambling addiction, it will be harder to quit. It is like quitting drugs, you can't do it alone, you'll need help. But those people who are just moderately addicted or just starting to, maybe if they force themselves to focus on other things, then they can quit gambling.
Oploskoffie

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:25:59 AM

Try to find something else to put your effort in, life is too good for any gamble addictions.. :p
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: