Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:40:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to stay away from gambling? suggestions ?  (Read 173015 times)
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:29:27 PM

What you can do is tell someone you trust to change your password for all your coins, so you cant access them. I think there is a function to lock your coins for a particular amount of time yourself  but I dont know how to use that yet. If you are still robbing people and stuff to get your fix of gambling, then we would be talking about a serious problem.

Just open a cold wallet and make sure you dont get the pass until like  a month or two just to make sure you cant use it. works like a charm lol it really keeps you from using the money constantly..

Gambling is really pretty easy to stay away from too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:37:34 PM

What you can do is tell someone you trust to change your password for all your coins, so you cant access them. I think there is a function to lock your coins for a particular amount of time yourself  but I dont know how to use that yet. If you are still robbing people and stuff to get your fix of gambling, then we would be talking about a serious problem.

Just open a cold wallet and make sure you dont get the pass until like  a month or two just to make sure you cant use it. works like a charm lol it really keeps you from using the money constantly..

Gambling is really pretty easy to stay away from too.
Those method you have mention will not be effective if by yourself you will not embrace to change, you need to understand that your are addicted with gambling and you can only make a living with a healthy life if you will completely leave gambling for good. Think of your family and your love one's on how they would feel if you are not living a healthy life.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:15:44 PM

yes but if you are doing gambling just for fun and enjoyment then it does mean that you it is a bad habbit. i think this is then a good habit. and you should not stop it. but if you are doing gambling and loosing a bit amount of money then it is not good and you are addicting involved in bad activities. i think then you must have to change your these activities. then you should invest your all money some where else. you can start another business. you can start a motor car bargaining or property dealing. or some where else. through this you can stay away from gambling.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 10:17:35 PM

yes but if you are doing gambling just for fun and enjoyment then it does mean that you it is a bad habbit. i think this is then a good habit. and you should not stop it. but if you are doing gambling and loosing a bit amount of money then it is not good and you are addicting involved in bad activities. i think then you must have to change your these activities. then you should invest your all money some where else. you can start another business. you can start a motor car bargaining or property dealing. or some where else. through this you can stay away from gambling.
Many ways to stay away and prevent your self to gamble your money.. we know its hard to stay away if you already addicted but you can help your self to stay away.. but first you should be willing to stay away in gambling you have a mind set.. also try to go in psychiatrist that i think that they can give more recommendation how to stay away in any gambling or try to have a vacation in far places with your friends..play with online games like doata2 and league of legends to change your habits.. this is i think the best to stay away in gambling..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:04:04 AM

Many ways to stay away and prevent your self to gamble your money.. we know its hard to stay away if you already addicted but you can help your self to stay away.. but first you should be willing to stay away in gambling you have a mind set.. also try to go in psychiatrist that i think that they can give more recommendation how to stay away in any gambling or try to have a vacation in far places with your friends..play with online games like doata2 and league of legends to change your habits.. this is i think the best to stay away in gambling..

Yes gaming really does get your mind off of gambling, although gambling is fun you can always conquer that crave of it by just going into a video game and spending your time on there instead of gambling your savings.
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:31:09 AM

Yes, i agree with you. Games like dota 2 and LoL is really need much time to play and it's good. I mean playing that games makes you forget about gambling for a time.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:59:51 AM

Yes, i agree with you. Games like dota 2 and LoL is really need much time to play and it's good. I mean playing that games makes you forget about gambling for a time.
But fore me that is still not productive using your time in gaming, you can always choose a more productive way of spending your time that will give you the benefits of collecting money. Instead of gambling work for bitcoins and you will be guaranteed with money everyday.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:24:56 AM

I'm lucky enough that I have not been got addicted to gambling because I always think the value of money. It is really hard to make money, you need to work. When I play gamble games, I'm not worry about my losses because I just get it on faucets that's why even win or lose it doesn't bother me. I prevent myself from depositing...

Well me, I have been addicted to gambling. And it is really hard to stay away from gambling once you used to it and it becomes a part of your daily life. So, what I did is I focused on other things , sports, computer games and it made a good output to me. Because it helped me to stay away from gambling.
Exactly, you need to focus on other things to consume you time instead of gambling. With sports, I think it is good because you will have a healthy lifestyle instead of focusing in gambling where it will only give you some stress that would lead you to be unhealthy.
You need to cut your internet connection that thing is best you can not connect to the site you gamble and focus your self in the things that you know you forgot your gambling life.

That's too impossible to cut down the internet connection. all of the people needs internet all the time. We can't live without internet connection, right? even you who's reading this has internet connection.  Grin
That is not an effective way to stay away in gambling although it could help but not that much, it should start by yourself that you don't want to gamble again and you can only do that when you are busy doing other productive things that is not related to gambling. You need to accept that you are weak and gambling is not good for you then you will lost your interest on gambling eventually.

I don't think that people will realize that they are weak in gambling, because sometimes they are also winning, even you! also experienced that you win in gambling not once. right? So I don't think all people will realize it. We all need a determination to quit if we really want to quit in gambling.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:01:04 AM

Lol! Even if he did that, if he can't really control himself, he will and always find another way like for example he will just sign up again and gamble on that site. The best thing you can do is learn how to manage and control yourself. If you can't stop it then gamble money by small amount and think that the gambling is just a way of fun.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:09:13 AM

The way which is pretty good, but it is also sometimes be bad for gamblers who are already experiencing an addiction worse than others. Because people like this need a way that enough extra hard in to handle it. Right there you say that there is also gambling that will remain even though the coins or money he had in the Store by someone who he believes.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:24:24 AM

lol i think it can be successful and also why not try to donate all his coins to some websites or just make a plan to giveaway all his coin so he will stop his gambling because he don't don't enough funds .  Grin Grin
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:05:30 AM

He can aslo try to tell someone who have a knowledge and knows about hacking so he can tell that someone to hack his account without even noticing him and steal all his balance and pretend that he doesnt know what happened to his account or who opened his account .  Grin because he don't decide how he can stay away from gambling . I think he would need a help and talk to some psychologist or a psychiatrist it would take a long process before he can totally stop .
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:19:24 AM

I think gambling has no cure until any person will make mind for it now he is ready to give up, there is big problem when we have some extra money to take risk with easy access to online gambling sites than it is very difficult to make stop himself to do this, i personally think there is no suggestion about this.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:33:58 AM

He can aslo try to tell someone who have a knowledge and knows about hacking so he can tell that someone to hack his account without even noticing him and steal all his balance and pretend that he doesnt know what happened to his account or who opened his account .  Grin because he don't decide how he can stay away from gambling . I think he would need a help and talk to some psychologist or a psychiatrist it would take a long process before he can totally stop .

That would be such a waste of time. Making your account hacked by someone and pretend you don't know who did it? Oh come on, of course you'll withdraw all your money first before you make someone hack your account.

And also, even if someone, regardless if hired or not, hacked your account, it would only take you a minute to create another account. I bet gambling accounts aren't like BCTalk accounts that have ranks that depends on your registration date. I believe that gambling site accounts can all bet anytime so losing your account and making a new one shouldn't bother you at all.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:00:41 PM

I think gambling has no cure until any person will make mind for it now he is ready to give up, there is big problem when we have some extra money to take risk with easy access to online gambling sites than it is very difficult to make stop himself to do this, i personally think there is no suggestion about this.
There is a cure if he just consulted with professional, some people do it and ask for suggestions. But all those are nothing if you can't even do those suggestions they recommended.
abitguru

Activity: 194

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:01:52 PM

put all your bits on a vault  Cheesy

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:57:09 PM

put all your bits on a vault  Cheesy

Is it really gonna be safe from you if your really that addicted to gambling I think it will not help at all, I think the best way to stay away from gambling is to get someone to hold your bits for you and If an emergency occur that will be the time you can get your bitcoin but not because of gambling or you family will be the one to get money from that someone that is holding your bits.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:58:44 PM

Yeah one reason is as long as he has a source money of money he will continue playing. The desire of gambler and thirst in winning is hard to fight. No matter how many advice or consult he has at the end it will still depend on the person if he can fight herself not to play.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:24:02 PM

After reading so many comments about leaving gambling, I have got the root of gambling and all the ways suggested. The root is that we always greed for more and more and the ways suggested are :

1) Try to lock the funds
2) Try to spend more time with friends
3) Gamble with small amounts
4) Play creative games ( dota 2 )

and much more ... but these only are very useful I guess.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:35:02 PM

After reading so many comments about leaving gambling, I have got the root of gambling and all the ways suggested. The root is that we always greed for more and more and the ways suggested are :

1) Try to lock the funds
2) Try to spend more time with friends
3) Gamble with small amounts
4) Play creative games ( dota 2 )

and much more ... but these only are very useful I guess.

I don't think any of that four are useful in my opinion, but that is your own opinion anyone here has lots of suggestions and I think many has an experience in their gambling that is why they have suggestions and thoughts of many different things to stay away from gambling but I think that the one thing needed for a person to stop his gambling is to know who GOD is and accept Jesus Christ as his lord and savior I think that is the thing an addicted person should do.
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: