Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:25:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to stay away from gambling? suggestions ?  (Read 173015 times)
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 04:01:24 AM

Well, I think the best method to stay away from gambling is to find a new hobby, so you might get away gambling by itself, but you might find a problem, that you will be very difficult to run, because I think moving the hobby is not an easy task, but you have to often-seirng try
If you guys are really addicted in gambling, there's is no easy way to stay away from it. But I think do all what you think you can quit in gambling, but if all your ideas doesn’t work, you will be needing some psychiatrist that can help you find your own again without gambling in your life.

In my opinion, if you are still aware that you are getting addicted to gambling, a professional help is not yet needed, seeking professional help I think should be consider if the people around you are the one's sensing that you are a gambling addict, and I think they will be the one that will advise you to do that, and might force you to pay a visit to a counsel..
But you can also ask for a psychiatrist for a help as early as needed, it is also for their own good to ask early and what they should do to quit in gambling. I think there are also people that are really determine to stop in gambling but there is also a person that doesn't know that they are already addicted in gambling.

Seeking a phsyciatrist is very helpful suggestion but its very hard to accept for thosr person who got ill in gambling but seriously they are the one who can treat those addictive people and give some clear advice and proper medication and also go for rehab that thing can also be helpful since the things you are being addicted may take away from you and it can make the infected person to be a new man after he finish all the treatment on those institiution, and that one could really help those sane addicted gamblers.

It is a good idea but it's will be hard if the person not want stay away from gambling from himself. The important one is from that person who addict on gambling.

Thats the reason why i think its very hard to treat them since many of those addicted gamblers are rich and they have a high pride for themselves they dont want to picture out themselves living on rehabilitation centers nor calling themselves ill and that point well be very hard for them to recover and thats the reality really i've seen from many from them thats why i keep myself away on any of those gambling site so i will not be addicted to it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:24:56 AM

Well, I think the best method to stay away from gambling is to find a new hobby, so you might get away gambling by itself, but you might find a problem, that you will be very difficult to run, because I think moving the hobby is not an easy task, but you have to often-seirng try
If you guys are really addicted in gambling, there's is no easy way to stay away from it. But I think do all what you think you can quit in gambling, but if all your ideas doesn’t work, you will be needing some psychiatrist that can help you find your own again without gambling in your life.

In my opinion, if you are still aware that you are getting addicted to gambling, a professional help is not yet needed, seeking professional help I think should be consider if the people around you are the one's sensing that you are a gambling addict, and I think they will be the one that will advise you to do that, and might force you to pay a visit to a counsel..
But you can also ask for a psychiatrist for a help as early as needed, it is also for their own good to ask early and what they should do to quit in gambling. I think there are also people that are really determine to stop in gambling but there is also a person that doesn't know that they are already addicted in gambling.

Seeking a phsyciatrist is very helpful suggestion but its very hard to accept for thosr person who got ill in gambling but seriously they are the one who can treat those addictive people and give some clear advice and proper medication and also go for rehab that thing can also be helpful since the things you are being addicted may take away from you and it can make the infected person to be a new man after he finish all the treatment on those institiution, and that one could really help those sane addicted gamblers.

It is a good idea but it's will be hard if the person not want stay away from gambling from himself. The important one is from that person who addict on gambling.

Thats the reason why i think its very hard to treat them since many of those addicted gamblers are rich and they have a high pride for themselves they dont want to picture out themselves living on rehabilitation centers nor calling themselves ill and that point well be very hard for them to recover and thats the reality really i've seen from many from them thats why i keep myself away on any of those gambling site so i will not be addicted to it.
I believe that most of the addicted in gambling are poor people, rich will not be easily addicted as they are a busy people in managing their business and most of them just play gambling for fun, on the other hand the poor are so desperate to make money and they use gambling as the easiest way to achieve their goal.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:18:57 AM

Change should start first from the person being addicted to gambling, we cannot change even with the help of professionals without fully submitting our self for change, let us look at the future and visualize what will happen to us if we continue with our irresponsible gambling.
That's true, changing of yourself back to normal will always starts with you, you always know yourself than others know you. So I think you should be the one who will start changing of yourself with just a help of a psychiatrist and make it possible to quit in gambling.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 10:12:06 AM

Change should start first from the person being addicted to gambling, we cannot change even with the help of professionals without fully submitting our self for change, let us look at the future and visualize what will happen to us if we continue with our irresponsible gambling.
Yes, the person who gets addicted in gambling must be the first to notice himself that he is already addicted to it and him also the one that can help him, together with the help of his family is the best way to quit in gambling permanently. But also try to ask for a psychiatrist. They can also help for the person who is already attached in gambling.
LiQuidx

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 10:20:23 AM

Yes, the person who gets addicted in gambling must be the first to notice himself that he is already addicted to it and him also the one that can help him, together with the help of his family is the best way to quit in gambling permanently. But also try to ask for a psychiatrist. They can also help for the person who is already attached in gambling.

The problem with most gambling addicts is that they won't trust their own selves with money because as soon as they get their hands on some balance the will go on and gamble it away. I do agree that the first step is to admit to yourself that you have a problem but I think that the first step to take is make sure that you can't access any money in order to go on and gamble it away. So let someone know that you can't stop gambling and make them secure your balance from yourself.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
eann014

Activity: 1078

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 10:30:00 AM

The problem with most gambling addicts is that they won't trust their own selves with money because as soon as they get their hands on some balance the will go on and gamble it away. I do agree that the first step is to admit to yourself that you have a problem but I think that the first step to take is make sure that you can't access any money in order to go on and gamble it away. So let someone know that you can't stop gambling and make them secure your balance from yourself.
Yes, i think you are also right that they don't have enough trust to themselves with money so they want more profit and they want to use gambling for them to have more money but the truth is they are just losing it. But we also know that when we enter gambling sites or places there are always a risk so it is not safe to put our money here, so if I were that person I will just continue work hard and save some money and I think get some extra income and not here in gambling for them to have some income.
saiha

Activity: 840

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 10:40:31 AM

Yes, i think you are also right that they don't have enough trust to themselves with money so they want more profit and they want to use gambling for them to have more money but the truth is they are just losing it. But we also know that when we enter gambling sites or places there are always a risk so it is not safe to put our money here, so if I were that person I will just continue work hard and save some money and I think get some extra income and not here in gambling for them to have some income.

Well if a person really wants to stay away from gambling, he is going to do something better for his good. Just like the way you have said it.

Saving and working hard putting your focus into it is really going to make you stay away from it. And if you are a family person.

Think about the future of your kids and your own family.

Vires in Numeris
razor5cl

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:12:24 PM

If you seriously have a problem, don't be afraid to seek professional help. Gambling addiction can be a very dangerous issue that can destroy lives, it's not worth saving your pride to break up your family and take over your life, please OP get help if you need it.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 03:16:10 AM

You must accept first that gambling is not really for you and not going to make your life comfortable and if you able to accept that fact. Then you are going to be motivated to find another worthy thing to do and get addicted to it, just like improving your skills and whatever you have and get addicted for sure that is going to help.
Yes acceptance is also one of the best way to consider to quit in gambling but we also need the help of others. I think when people is really addicted and really attached in gambling already, acceptance to your mistakes and the help of other people at the same time will really help. And I know that all people know the risk when they are in gambling, their attitude is really the problem if why they cannot stop playing for it.
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 04:29:38 AM

I have given some suggestions few days ago but I think it is good to add one more suggestion. Actually there should be a set of suggestions as for every addicted person needs some different strategy. You should stay away from gambling sites and to make yourself realize that you are still betting you can put bets with your partner or some family member to help you to stay away from real gambling sites. This strategy really worked for one of my friend who successfully got rid of gambling doing these practices of false gambling.

Good thing because your friend was able to get rid of this addicting game called gambling. You are also right that different strategies should be applied. It would be a trial and error, if this strategy works then you are good to go but if not then try another strategy.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:00:12 AM

I have given some suggestions few days ago but I think it is good to add one more suggestion. Actually there should be a set of suggestions as for every addicted person needs some different strategy. You should stay away from gambling sites and to make yourself realize that you are still betting you can put bets with your partner or some family member to help you to stay away from real gambling sites. This strategy really worked for one of my friend who successfully got rid of gambling doing these practices of false gambling.

Good thing because your friend was able to get rid of this addicting game called gambling. You are also right that different strategies should be applied. It would be a trial and error, if this strategy works then you are good to go but if not then try another strategy.
You have to do all the way to stay away in gambling and it is not easy to do that because addiction is hard to cure, you need to be fully submissive with yourself and make sure you will do what it takes just to change for the better.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:09:44 AM

You have to do all the way to stay away in gambling and it is not easy to do that because addiction is hard to cure, you need to be fully submissive with yourself and make sure you will do what it takes just to change for the better.

Gambling addiction is really hard to cure especially if you are not sincere  on making a change on yourself. If you want to stay away from gambling then dont play ever again and hold yourself  to play again so that you wont be  get addicted again. Just do somethings that can make you busy  so that you would forget  gambling.

Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:31:19 AM

You can stay away in gambling if you have self contol. Sometime you think your lose so you can think to go back again in gamble. Maybe its hard to do that but i know you that turn to others get busy do not think gamble for you to stay away in gambling. Do trading or get busy in your work so you can not do gambling.
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:36:05 AM

You can stay away in gambling if you have self contol. Sometime you think your lose so you can think to go back again in gamble. Maybe its hard to do that but i know you that turn to others get busy do not think gamble for you to stay away in gambling. Do trading or get busy in your work so you can not do gambling.
Staying away in gambling is the desperate decision for every gambler, once a gambler wants to stay away that means he is addicted in gambling and he is not doing great in gambling, maybe he is not enjoying or making money in gambling or could be both reasons.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:45:20 AM

Staying away in gambling is the desperate decision for every gambler, once a gambler wants to stay away that means he is addicted in gambling and he is not doing great in gambling, maybe he is not enjoying or making money in gambling or could be both reasons.

If he really wants to stay away from gambling but he never know how or he can never really tell if why he can not stay away from it is because he is already addicted to gambling and people with the symptoms that if he or she don't make a gamble for just a day he will feel the itch and needs or longing for it, then I think he will have to consult his psychiatrist for a proper consultation.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:59:09 AM

If he really wants to stay away from gambling but he never know how or he can never really tell if why he can not stay away from it is because he is already addicted to gambling and people with the symptoms that if he or she don't make a gamble for just a day he will feel the itch and needs or longing for it, then I think he will have to consult his psychiatrist for a proper consultation.

People who addicted into gambling is hard to stay away from gambling and can't do it instantly, it must be step by step to stay away from gambling.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 08:19:11 AM

People who addicted into gambling is hard to stay away from gambling and can't do it instantly, it must be step by step to stay away from gambling.

Yup! I am truly aware of that, a addicted gambler can not changed on his own that is why a psychiatrist is needed and a step by step consultation for the one who is addicted in gambling or a rehabilitation process might be a solution for his gambling addiction.
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:23:01 AM

hi

i am getting addicted to gambling.And i am loosing a lot of money.I am loosing what i can't afford to lose.its sad that when you start loosing its just busted me again and again.at last i gamble for fun but now when i am getting addicted i am loosing too much.

Any suggestions are welcome  Smiley

Regards
all i can say is just make it a past time, not a hobby because the more you lose, the more eager you are to get back what you have lost. that's the effect of gambling when you are addicted to it. you should control your self. just bring money that you afford to lose and don't be so distructed by eagerness. just play and enjoy,. i thing you will win if you do that.
YellowRiver

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:07:37 PM

Try to give focus to your family and try to fulfill their need with that you will notice your responsibilities and so you will be remained away from gambling.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:43:59 PM

You are right it must be a step by step process and of course he must be willing to stay away from gambling and going to do the initiative.
I think you must start it with yourself if you really want to stay away from gambling because you are not going to help yourself.
Help yourself first and try to stay away by yourself.
Sometimes we cannot change our self alone, we need an inspiration to do that because gambling is addiction is a worse disease, it cannot be easily taken for granted as it can ruin the life of a certain family. We need to be very careful in gambling if we don't want to experience the worst possible things that may happen to our life.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: