Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:56:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to stay away from gambling? suggestions ?  (Read 173015 times)
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:53:13 AM

tell ur gf : If you ever see me gamble again, break with me.

Plot twist : We will continue to gamble because we are single.

Good luck

Maybe this could be the way that it goes well to get out of gambling. they should get the threat from someone who loved, such as giving the two options. Choose a gambling or her. it seems this way can be successful I think Smiley

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:00:38 PM

Make your day become busy and use your free time for reading and do something else that killing your time like playing games also good. So, you will forget about gambling.

Reading and playing games is good also to divert your attention from gambling to doing something else. Actually, anything that worth doing that you love like biking, hiking, and the like, as long as it is healthy and productive, those things are the best ways to stay away from gambling and going to a more productive and positive life.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:55:03 PM

Make your day become busy and use your free time for reading and do something else that killing your time like playing games also good. So, you will forget about gambling.

Reading and playing games is good also to divert your attention from gambling to doing something else. Actually, anything that worth doing that you love like biking, hiking, and the like, as long as it is healthy and productive, those things are the best ways to stay away from gambling and going to a more productive and positive life.
Anything will actually do as long as that is your interest and it will not bring harm to you, in addition there should be no relation to gambling or even a little connection, with that you can change your life for the better and maybe quit gambling for good.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:56:09 PM

Anything will actually do as long as that is your interest and it will not bring harm to you, in addition there should be no relation to gambling or even a little connection, with that you can change your life for the better and maybe quit gambling for good.

And also you must be willing  to yourself that you would   completely left gambling  without  any  hesitations  on your mind and emotion and  for sure you could able to recover and  quit gambling completely and  you  should avoid as much as  you can  if you saw some things that are related  to  gambling.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 02:47:07 PM

The only thing that I can think of is by just go out and looking for a other hobby that is going to help you for sure if you manage to find the right one for you.
If that does not help then you will have to get some help from a professional.

I guess that is the primary concern that OP is facing right now. It is very easy to say that you have to go out and find another hobby but the problem there is how he is going do to it because in reality it really isn't that easy.
His facing some problem with gambling as the OP said but if he wants really to quit gambling for good then he shouldn't in gambling anymore find some hobby that he can do or repair their house plant some vegetable at your back of the house then chilx.

But the thing there is how possible it is. Especially if OP is being hook up by gambling too much as advice i think if the problem is really fatal OP should take first a good advice from the professionals
In that matter when the addiction is really serious, it is better to be bankrupt so he can realize that what he is doing is not right.

You have your own opinion but i think that if you can still get away from it before getting drawn too much then i would rather go for that one. I think that only applies to those gamblers who never really learned their lessons
DanDan

Activity: 739

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:29:37 PM

Addiction should be treated with the help of a doctor because some people think oh its a simple gambling addiction and nothing serious, but this gambling addiction is worse than those of cigarette because it attacks on your brain and some people develop permanent nervousness.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:37:23 PM

very difficult to get out in a gambling game. we need courage and also an addiction that must be eliminated. because basically play has made us addicted to gambling at a very high level.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:38:45 PM

I already done playing right now and it is really hard for me to quit bitcoin and i don't have any suggestion that i can share to yo because i cant apply it on my self in the first place if you really want to quit gambling foor good then try not to play every week or dont visit any of the gambling site that you are playing
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:33:49 PM

I already done playing right now and it is really hard for me to quit bitcoin and i don't have any suggestion that i can share to yo because i cant apply it on my self in the first place if you really want to quit gambling foor good then try not to play every week or dont visit any of the gambling site that you are playing

I have quit addiction. but I still play gambling, yeah I do it very rarely for now, perhaps only every weekend, because when there are many big games that I think is very easy to make money.

when I stopped gambling because I did not have money and was bored with the loss.
but so far I only play with the free money and really be able to control myself from addiction.

airsounds

Activity: 237
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:42:25 PM

The only thing that I can think of is by just go out and looking for a other hobby that is going to help you for sure if you manage to find the right one for you.

I guess that is the primary concern that OP is facing right now. It is very easy to say that you have to go out and find another hobby but the problem there is how he is going do to it because in reality it really isn't that easy.
His facing some problem with gambling as the OP said but if he wants really to quit gambling for good then he shouldn't in gambling anymore find some hobby that he can do or repair their house plant some vegetable at your back of the house then chilx.

But the thing there is how possible it is. Especially if OP is being hook up by gambling too much as advice i think if the problem is really fatal OP should take first a good advice from the professionals
In that matter when the addiction is really serious, it is better to be bankrupt so he can realize that what he is doing is not right.

You have your own opinion but i think that if you can still get away from it before getting drawn too much then i would rather go for that one. I think that only applies to those gamblers who never really learned their lessons
well then it applies for all the gamblers in my opinion because all gamblers never learn from their lessons

Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 11:52:17 PM

well then it applies for all the gamblers in my opinion because all gamblers never learn from their lessons
They will learn their lesson if they are experience of lots of loses in gambling and they will realize that they are wasting their time in gambling just like addicted in drugs that can affect also his life..

Make crypto as your bank.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 11:56:27 PM

They will learn their lesson if they are experience of lots of loses in gambling and they will realize that they are wasting their time in gambling just like addicted in drugs that can affect also his life..
Experience one of the way to know them that there is no future in gambling if you are addicted..
Gambling only made to give entertainment if you abuse your self you will lose a lot of funds.
So to prevent and stay away in gambling better to go far places and look for new hobbies i am sure that you can find a good hobby that can forgot all your gambling activity..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 12:32:49 AM

i guess ones addicted always be addicted, without proper help and guide coming from your love ones or friends even you lose everything you will still play because it will encircle inside your mind trying what to do to recover your loss again.
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 01:51:34 AM

i guess ones addicted always be addicted, without proper help and guide coming from your love ones or friends even you lose everything you will still play because it will encircle inside your mind trying what to do to recover your loss again.
I think that is a unfair statement, if you say once addicted always addicted that only mean that people cannot change their bad habits anymore.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 02:06:20 AM

i think simply you need to make your mind internet in some other topic if earning money in legit way instead of earning in ponzi scheme like gambling and other betting like things . so in this way your mind will remain away from gambling .
I think we need to focus on other stuff instead of thinking of our loses in gambling, if we always think of what we have lose in it we can really actually think about to play gambling again.
thats right it just cycle inside our mind and it will look for another strategy to be build and will let us to play again then it will results for another loss i guess so many things that already been provided and most of them is to make our self busy in any how.
Changing your mindset is hard task when you are too attach with gambling but it is doable, I am sure as a person who want to change his lifestyle because he realize that gambling does not do good to him he can achieve his goal if he fully submit himself for a total change.
Yeah we cannot change our lifestyle as easy as that. It is depend on a situation.
I think if he can travel for 1 week or 1 month that is the time that he can forget gambling and change his lifestyle when he comes back from where he come from.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:56:37 AM

i think simply you need to make your mind internet in some other topic if earning money in legit way instead of earning in ponzi scheme like gambling and other betting like things . so in this way your mind will remain away from gambling .
I think we need to focus on other stuff instead of thinking of our loses in gambling, if we always think of what we have lose in it we can really actually think about to play gambling again.
thats right it just cycle inside our mind and it will look for another strategy to be build and will let us to play again then it will results for another loss i guess so many things that already been provided and most of them is to make our self busy in any how.
Changing your mindset is hard task when you are too attach with gambling but it is doable, I am sure as a person who want to change his lifestyle because he realize that gambling does not do good to him he can achieve his goal if he fully submit himself for a total change.
Yeah we cannot change our lifestyle as easy as that. It is depend on a situation.
I think if he can travel for 1 week or 1 month that is the time that he can forget gambling and change his lifestyle when he comes back from where he come from.
That would be a good suggestion, if we have the money to be use in travelling, we should do that so we will not limit only our world in gambling, when you travel you will have a chance to meet and greet with people, with that you can have a social life and you will realize that there are more important thing in life than gambling.
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:19:57 AM

Addiction should be treated with the help of a doctor because some people think oh its a simple gambling addiction and nothing serious, but this gambling addiction is worse than those of cigarette because it attacks on your brain and some people develop permanent nervousness.

Though I don't know anyone with that condition, I believe that this can happen because gambling gives anxiety, stress or depression.
If you feel like you cannot control yourself anymore, you have to see a doctor.
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:22:06 AM

Though I don't know anyone with that condition, I believe that this can happen because gambling gives anxiety, stress or depression.
If you feel like you cannot control yourself anymore, you have to see a doctor.
It's not a doctor because that is not a physical disease rather a mental or emotional problem, with gambling addiction you will have to face the bigger problem in the future because all people needs money so if you lose yours you will be living in the streets.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2870
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:10:12 AM

very difficult to get out in a gambling game. we need courage and also an addiction that must be eliminated. because basically play has made us addicted to gambling at a very high level.

yes its very difficult and this is why we need other people to help us to stay away from gambling. without any help from other people, we can not do this for alone. beside that, we should have make a new habit that will help us to forget everything about gambling and we don't think for gambling in any time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:23:44 AM

asking for a help of a professional would be useless if the certain person is not sincere to his situation and not willing to change himself , gambling or any type of addiction should be treated not only by a doctor , psychologist or a psychiatrist , they also needed the help of the certain person who's suffering from that condition .
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: