Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:41:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █▓▒░-< [ZPOOL.CA][BTC Multipool] The miners multipool >-░▒▓█ Paid 925+ BTC  (Read 217622 times)
AngryDwarf

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 04:51:54 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2016, 06:02:04 PM by AngryDwarf

We've disabled the halving of payments for now, perhaps that will at least make the payments for non-BTC coins stable

Thanks. So far I have mined NOTE, VIA, PTC, DGB, DGC, MZC, MYR and DASH. Only had the transaction halving issue on NOTE and VIA. Big pending balance on PTC whilst the pool mines enough of it to pay. The delayed payment (transactions without txId) might be occurring whilst the system is waiting for transactions to confirm (had that quite a lot attempting to mine DASH). Had a small 0.45 DGB transaction that didn't get a txId when other payments where going through. Not sure what happened to that. It seems that mining coins that are regularly mined across multiple algos' works quite well on the whole. Then I can send them to exchange for another coin without incurring high BTC transaction charges.
I hope you manage to get to the bottom of the issue, I find mining DGB payments is good coin for sending to exchanges quickly.
In the meantime, the system seems to be indicating that I am around 4 NOTE and 10 VIA down.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 06:47:54 PM

We've disabled the halving of payments for now, perhaps that will at least make the payments for non-BTC coins stable

Thanks. So far I have mined NOTE, VIA, PTC, DGB, DGC, MZC, MYR and DASH. Only had the transaction halving issue on NOTE and VIA. Big pending balance on PTC whilst the pool mines enough of it to pay. The delayed payment (transactions without txId) might be occurring whilst the system is waiting for transactions to confirm (had that quite a lot attempting to mine DASH). Had a small 0.45 DGB transaction that didn't get a txId when other payments where going through. Not sure what happened to that. It seems that mining coins that are regularly mined across multiple algos' works quite well on the whole. Then I can send them to exchange for another coin without incurring high BTC transaction charges.
I hope you manage to get to the bottom of the issue, I find mining DGB payments is good coin for sending to exchanges quickly.
In the meantime, the system seems to be indicating that I am around 4 NOTE and 10 VIA down.

Can you PM the address's you want NOTE and VIA sent to?

Also... have you been mining non BTC coins still? Has it been paying out as you'd expect now?

Thanks

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
AngryDwarf

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 06:54:46 PM

Looks like when transactions without a txId occur for a long time, always staying on top of the payment timeline despite other 2 hourly payments going through, they may eventually get bunched up into one big transaction and sent alongside another 2 hourly transaction. I assume this is when the system is running out of coin, but has not yet made the decision to call the currency short (red).
Tried mining SYS, but quickly made the currency go red, so not sure if the payment halving fix as worked or not. Probably will try VIA and NOTE again to get enough to satisfy exchange minimum trade sizes. Will PM you addresses.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
AngryDwarf

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 07:25:07 PM

Thank you for your assistance, crackfoo. I wish I had been using this site months ago as it's profitability is working great!

JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 01:02:22 AM

crackfoo....

im not complaining... but this "spike" cant be from the amount of mining hardware I have... or luck... its too out of place....

See screenshot.  I took it at roughly 17:00PST

9MBTC is quite a bit in that short time period.   Any thoughts?

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 04:16:44 AM

crackfoo....

im not complaining... but this "spike" cant be from the amount of mining hardware I have... or luck... its too out of place....

See screenshot.  I took it at roughly 17:00PST

9MBTC is quite a bit in that short time period.   Any thoughts?

It looks like it was from CREVA, just hit some high prices with what was mined.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 04:24:57 AM

wow.  Luck be on our side I guess!

Just making sure its all accounted for =)

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

AngryDwarf

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 04:28:11 PM

Yeah, I got that crazy price spike on SYS at the same time. I just hope the pool can mine enough of it before the hard fork.
@crackfoo - are you aware that SYS will be hardforking in February? This will coincide with the shade decentralised market place release. The coin will become an sha256d merged mine coin. It might be worthwhile suspending SYS payments around that time to ensure payments are sent on the right fork.

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 04:30:25 PM

Yeah, I got that crazy price spike on SYS at the same time. I just hope the pool can mine enough of it before the hard fork.
@crackfoo - are you aware that SYS will be hardforking in February? This will coincide with the shade decentralised market place release. The coin will become an sha256d merged mine coin. It might be worthwhile suspending SYS payments around that time to ensure payments are sent on the right fork.

Yup, I'm following it. I'm in their slack channel so will try and make sure it's seamless as possible.

AngryDwarf

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 04:36:09 PM

Yup, I'm following it. I'm in their slack channel so will try and make sure it's seamless as possible.

cool.

Just wondering what  happened to the myr-gr algo coins. My GTX680 loves qubit, but would switch to that algo quite a bit. Also, I thought AUR was in the script mining pool at one bit, as it disappeared for wallet maintenance or was it removed for another reason?

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 05:31:58 PM

cool.

Just wondering what  happened to the myr-gr algo coins. My GTX680 loves qubit, but would switch to that algo quite a bit. Also, I thought AUR was in the script mining pool at one bit, as it disappeared for wallet maintenance or was it removed for another reason?

I trimmed down the coins that wern't being minded and the groestl ones were the first to go and AUR was rarely getting mined so it was dropped to. Just conserving system resources until I have the new server up and running and setup. Then I'll be expanding the algo's and coin selection.  Right now we're ~73 coinds and we hope to be able to double that. There have been frequent stratum disconnects due to how busy the server is so the new server should eliminate that as well.

AngryDwarf

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:51:13 PM

Thanks for the explanation. Running a lot of wallets requires a lot of RAM and requires a speedy storage mechanism as well. I'm consolidating quite a lot of wallets because of that. I'm just going to run wallets for long term holdings and exchange transmission. Any minor coin speculation can stay on exchange.

max2000irc

Activity: 527

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 07:15:47 PM

I am trying to mine on zpool.ca , but on scrypt I get diff to low, why is that? is there any other port high diff?

Thanks

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 07:18:58 PM

I am trying to mine on zpool.ca , but on scrypt I get diff to low, why is that? is there any other port high diff?

Thanks

If you need to, you can define your own diff:

http://www.zpool.ca/site/diff

Alos just make sure you're using the correct algo and port in your miner config.

max2000irc

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 07:23:23 PM

Thanks

Alos just make sure you're using the correct algo and port in your miner config.

I am renting , so setting up miner is not possible. Any other port?

Thanks
max2000irc

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 07:25:03 PM

Thanks

192.99.203.53:3433   Disconnected. Pool difficulty too low.   0   0.0000   128.00000000
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 07:32:40 PM

Thanks

My guess is possibly a miner app out of spec;  that's generally been 99% of my difficulty error issues.

The other would be one with nicehash, but that shouldn't happen if you follow all their directions about testing the pool.

use password:     d=128,scrypt

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 07:34:59 PM

Thanks

My guess is possibly a miner app out of spec;  that's generally been 99% of my difficulty error issues.

The other would be one with nicehash, but that shouldn't happen if you follow all their directions about testing the pool.

use password:     d=128,scrypt

notice how nicehash has a difficulty window you must be within;   change my line above to a difficulty # within that range.... should work.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

unforsaken2k1

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:20:05 PM

In looking at the zpool.ca site, currently neoscrypt is listed as profitability 1.0620** ** values in mBTC/Mh/day. Miner Control 1.6.5.1 is somehow pulling the price 3.804430 BTC/GH/Day for neoscrypt. Please forgive my stupidity if that is what the issue is, but how does .0010620 * 1000 = 3.80443??? This also happens with other algorithms listed, where the site and miner control do not match up and this only happens with this pool.
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 10:17:56 PM

In looking at the zpool.ca site, currently neoscrypt is listed as profitability 1.0620** ** values in mBTC/Mh/day. Miner Control 1.6.5.1 is somehow pulling the price 3.804430 BTC/GH/Day for neoscrypt. Please forgive my stupidity if that is what the issue is, but how does .0010620 * 1000 = 3.80443??? This also happens with other algorithms listed, where the site and miner control do not match up and this only happens with this pool.

The first value is the the actual profitability in the LAST 24 hours and the other is the estimated profitability in the NEXT 24 hours...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: