Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:12:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █▓▒░-< [ZPOOL.CA][BTC Multipool] The miners multipool >-░▒▓█ Paid 925+ BTC  (Read 217622 times)
edonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:08:39 PM

So I must put VV at stratum or not
I can not understand

no.

The address should be stratum+tcp://

The slash characters are probably being escaped.

The user didn't provide context, but if he's using a web GUI or if the URL is being stored in JSON, it might get escaped.

Was I helpful?   BTC: 3G1Ubof5u8K9iJkM8We2f3amYZgGVdvpHr
edonkey
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:10:55 PM

@crackfoo

I asked this before, but you were probably swamped after coming back from vacation.

Is the sha256 pool safe now, and is the problem that happened on Wednesday before you got back understood?

I'd like to try mining here again, but am concerned about what happened with my S9's.

max2000irc

Activity: 527
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:16:58 PM

Hi again,

Is there any problem with SHA256 pool?

Thanks

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 06:29:21 PM

@crackfoo

I asked this before, but you were probably swamped after coming back from vacation.

Is the sha256 pool safe now, and is the problem that happened on Wednesday before you got back understood?

I'd like to try mining here again, but am concerned about what happened with my S9's.

I'm not positive what the issue was then. I do see right now, that might have caused an issue.... a whole bunch of connections submitting:

20:23:20: unknown method mining.multi_version

Not sure what at is coming from... a certain type of ASIC miner?

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Landy1264

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Tip: 1JBSwRgm7iMzc7uyhnJdxH7hSECdJkdMoj

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:54:03 PM

@crackfoo

I'm not positive what the issue was then. I do see right now, that might have caused an issue.... a whole bunch of connections submitting:

Maybe S9?

Read here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789369.msg15074483#msg15074483

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 07:07:12 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 07:18:57 PM by crackfoo

REMINDER, We've reconfigured our stratum servers a few weeks ago now. please see our main page for the new hosts and use them ASAP or you may find your miners not able to connect.

Most importantly:

SHA: stratum+tcp://sha256.mine.zpool.ca
SCRYPT: stratum+tcp://scrypt.mine.zpool.ca
X11: stratum+tcp://x11.mine.zpool.ca

Still have hundreds of workers on each using the old addresses.

Cheers

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
edonkey
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:19:40 PM

@crackfoo

Maybe S9?

Read here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789369.msg15074483#msg15074483

Thanks for getting back to me crackfoo.

Landy1264 is right. That's definitely what's happening. I'm running a proxy and am seeing the same thing in my proxy logs for my S9s.

Edit: Note that I used to see these with my B3 S9, but I don't any more after updating firmware. I think that maybe Bitmain's miner now conditionally uses that method, but only when pointing at their pool.

Lay94

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:27:37 PM

I have 2:

376gKtHwH5WnHroqekwhUB7fjzF4Juf7Lw
and
1AdJzeLNqjCgkjtSnTkia4jnQ1w1pFSsxU

I just watched your addresses and they increased when new blocks were found...

0.00048759 to 0.00048992 on one of them....

I guess it is just screwed up graphs...

thanks!

Hello crackfoo,
Still something seems wrong with X11...

Please have a look at the graph :
Last 24 Hours Balance: 1AdJzeLNqjCgkjtSnTkia4jnQ1w1pFSsxU

It just does not make any sense...

And my balances grows too slow for my hash / reasonable profitability (something wrong with declared profitability too - Dash shows 0.2?)

Thanks!
sidroast

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:38:21 PM

@crackfoo

Hope this helps, any time I've ever had an issue while on your pool it was with my Bitmain Antminers, s5 and s7 models respectively. I'll be happy to provide whatever you need to help resolve the issue, I love mining on your pool.
TomPlatz

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:17:11 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2016, 12:43:21 AM by TomPlatz

Couple of days ago there was a huge spike in the return rate mining x11. I got on board a little late but the mBTC/Mh/d for it was at 1.7 "incredible"
I watched as my reported unpaid amount rose to 0.2 BTC then the mBTC/Mh/d went slowly down to 0.2 still quite a lot over a couple of hours, then I turned in for the night allowing 3GH to run through the night on it, should have been 0.2 BTC plus a fair amount beyond.
Last thing I was looking at before hitting the sack was "unpaid": 0.19**** and pointed it out to my partner that this site reports via their API that I am to get this amount explaining that each 0.1 meant $58
Next day and still almost 48 hours on, not a trace of the major portion of this payment, even the paid "total" amount doesn't account for the approx 0.2 BTC earned.
Should have stated around 0.45 but next morning was around 0.26, close to what it was before I "apparently" mined the big return.
Had the odd payment come in to the wallet since the spike, nowhere near adding up to 0.2 BTC +
The payment figures being reported have "amazingly changed"

Very suspicious about payments from Zpool, turn your back and they are gone in thin air.
Are the figures the truth? or are we taking a risk throwing tons of hash power at misleading figures that are questionably real?

I had some suspicions previously that the returns did not match the promises and this time I took particular notice due to the huge return rate being reported, a good win was expected.
I think I have my answer. Still waiting, eyes glued to the bitcoin wallet for the value that's never coming.

http://www.zpool.ca/api/wallet?address=16hJ8r7B566TyduejudyXnFefuAhuE4BpG
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:39:15 AM

why my miner scrypt speed is lower
than the speed at other pool?
scryptr
Legendary

Activity: 1796
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 01:03:26 AM

Couple of days ago there was a huge spike in the return rate mining x11. I got on board a little late but the mBTC/Mh/d for it was at 1.7 "incredible"
I watched as my reported unpaid amount rose to 0.2 BTC then the mBTC/Mh/d went slowly down to 0.2 still quite a lot over a couple of hours, then I turned in for the night allowing 3GH to run through the night on it, should have been 0.2 BTC plus a fair amount beyond.
Last thing I was looking at before hitting the sack was "unpaid": 0.19**** and pointed it out to my partner that this site reports via their API that I am to get this amount explaining that each 0.1 meant $58
Next day and still almost 48 hours on, not a trace of the major portion of this payment, even the paid "total" amount doesn't account for the approx 0.2 BTC earned.
Should have stated around 0.45 but next morning was around 0.26, close to what it was before I "apparently" mined the big return.
Had the odd payment come in to the wallet since the spike, nowhere near adding up to 0.2 BTC +

Very suspicious about payments from Zpool, turn your back and they are gone in thin air.
Are the figures the truth? or are we taking a risk throwing tons of hash power at misleading figures that are questionably real?

I had some suspicions previously that the returns did not match the promises and this time I took particular notice due to the huge return rate being reported, a good win was expected.
I think I have my answer. Still waiting, eyes glued to the bitcoin wallet for the value that's never coming.

X11 WAS ON A FALSE FORK--

According to Crackfoo, the X11 mining was on a false blockchain.  No miner got paid.       --scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
          GITHUB: "github.com/scryptr"  MERIT is appreciated, also.  Thanks!
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 02:46:29 AM

X11 WAS ON A FALSE FORK--

According to Crackfoo, the X11 mining was on a false blockchain.  No miner got paid.       --scryptr

It wasn't according to me:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg15990973;topicseen#msg15990973

But yes, dash balances were reset. There was about 6-7 hours of mining on the wrong fork. 2 hours or so of which DASH was exchange and paid out (zpool owes ~138+ DASH to exchanges now). the other 4-5 were cleared since they were all on the wrong fork and would not be paid.

You don't feel that suddenly making 8-10x the usual amount was a bit odd?

I've checked several accounts now and payments were within close proximity of the usual historical payouts.

Get over it please.

ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:10:19 AM

.... a whole bunch of connections submitting:

S9s were preped with that for the possible future use of "AsicBoost".

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
Spiffy_1

Activity: 235

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:02:58 AM

To point out the obvious, sometimes crap happens and a pool or a coin will get sidetracked onto a different blockchain.  The people that attempt to take advantage of this deserve what they get.  Nothing.  When all is said and done, Zpool and its operator did what he had to do to prevent more damage to his pool and miners using it.  In no way is he responsible to pay you out for the coins you thought you were mining at a ridiculous profit.  I myself did notice x11 jump to the top of the pool and immediately disabled it because it was well out of a normal mining rotation for me.  I don't expect Crackfoo to pay me for the blocks I mined on the wrong block chain, nor should you expect him to.  If you notice something acting weird it is your responsibility to report it, which people did, and he took action.  We are a pool community and need to look out for each other, not try and take advantage of each other.

If you like what I've posted, mine for me on whatever algo you like on www.zpool.ca for a minute using my bitcoin address: 1BJJYPRcRPzTEfByCwkeJ8SCBcrnGD1nhL
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 05:04:36 AM

To point out the obvious, sometimes crap happens and a pool or a coin will get sidetracked onto a different blockchain.  The people that attempt to take advantage of this deserve what they get.  Nothing.  When all is said and done, Zpool and its operator did what he had to do to prevent more damage to his pool and miners using it.  In no way is he responsible to pay you out for the coins you thought you were mining at a ridiculous profit.  I myself did notice x11 jump to the top of the pool and immediately disabled it because it was well out of a normal mining rotation for me.  I don't expect Crackfoo to pay me for the blocks I mined on the wrong block chain, nor should you expect him to.  If you notice something acting weird it is your responsibility to report it, which people did, and he took action.  We are a pool community and need to look out for each other, not try and take advantage of each other.

well said ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
Littlebooty

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:13:37 AM

Hi,

I am new here at this forum. I have got a question regarding KnC Titan and zpool. My hashrate is horrible jumping with a highly rejected rate. Get a daily payout about 5 bucks. I played around with the custom difficulty but this has no effect. /#xnsub#skipcbcheck is added.
Also this options:
  "no-submit-stale": false,
  "scrypt-n": 10,
  "failover-only": true,
  "scan-time": "1",
  "queue": "0",
  "expiry": "1"

On Nicehash I get a daily payout about 15 bucks with this options.

Is there anybody who has got an Titan working well and can show its settings ?
Thanks a lot.

Greets
Littlebooty
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 01:15:36 PM

thnx. you're right, pools and miners need to work together. You're the kind of miner pools need Smiley

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 01:17:11 PM

Hi,

I am new here at this forum. I have got a question regarding KnC Titan and zpool. My hashrate is horrible jumping with a highly rejected rate. Get a daily payout about 5 bucks. I played around with the custom difficulty but this has no effect. /#xnsub#skipcbcheck is added.
Also this options:
  "no-submit-stale": false,
  "scan-time": "1",
  "queue": "0",
  "expiry": "1"

On Nicehash I get a daily payout about 15 bucks with this options.

Is there anybody who has got an Titan working well and can show its settings ?
Thanks a lot.

Greets
Littlebooty

I hope there are some other titan miners, but I've not had any feedback from them since I started the pool so I'm not sure what to suggest but I hope some miners will reply with some good suggestions. The only think I could suggest, which was from my last pool, is to set no-submit-stale to true but here is the config we worked out as the best for my last pool:

{
  "pools": [
     {
      "url": "scrypt.mine.zpool.ca:3433/#xnsub#skipcbcheck",
      "user": "coinaddress",
      "pass": "--diff 16384"
    }

],
  "no-submit-stale": true
}

sidroast

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:20:33 PM

Any thoughts around adding Pizzacoin?  Grin

It's on c-cex, here's the ANN  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1594232.0
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: