Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:42:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █▓▒░-< [ZPOOL.CA][BTC Multipool] The miners multipool >-░▒▓█ Paid 925+ BTC  (Read 217617 times)
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 12:25:04 PM

Payout in EGC doesnt work.

I set the payout to EGC. Everything registers fine but during your payout the coins just disapear. The payout isnt registered on the blockchain. There is also no tx. id. given for the payout unlike payouts in other coins.

Thanks, looking into it. Something is messed up with the balances so rescanning now.
Thanks. Must say I am quite impressed with the response time Smiley

fixed. you should have you payment now.

thanks! Wink

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kazadar

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:28:28 PM

Payout in EGC doesnt work.

I set the payout to EGC. Everything registers fine but during your payout the coins just disapear. The payout isnt registered on the blockchain. There is also no tx. id. given for the payout unlike payouts in other coins.

Thanks, looking into it. Something is messed up with the balances so rescanning now.
Thanks. Must say I am quite impressed with the response time Smiley

fixed. you should have you payment now.

thanks! Wink
Yep got them now Smiley

DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 01:37:38 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2016, 05:24:34 PM by DiCE1904

Hey JaredKaragen, wanted to let you know I let the box do it thing last night but it looks like it hung when it switched to Lyra2Re2

Edit: Might of just been a hiccup. Just saw it switch to Lyra2Re2 a few min ago and back to something else without issue.

JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 09:48:59 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2016, 10:01:18 PM by JaredKaragen

every once in a while it will want to switch algos pretty quick ive seen.. but its completely random and ive seen it maybe twice?

LMK if it happens more, but otherwise id think its fine.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
joblo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:07:21 PM

Updated: 6/9/2016  8:17PM PST

I don't use this method but I looked at the script to see how it works. I believe it is more complicated than necessary.

You have a two stage loop that appears to be used to support two executables. Each miner has a different taskname
so you had to handle them seperately hence the two stage loop. That algorithm doesn't scale well if you need more
diffrerent miners for different algos.

I suggest you rename all the executables with the same name but in different directories. That way when you start the
miners you specify the path to the miner for a given algo but when it's time to monitor the tasks they all have the same
name.

As long as the taskname is the same as the executable this should work.

Here's a snippet of code to illustrate:

Code:
set CCMINER=ccminer.exe
set CCMINER_DEFAULT=\path\to\default\%CCMINER%
set CCMINER_EVO=\path\to\evo\%CCMINER%
start "SIB" /min %CCMINER_DEFAULT% -r 0 -a sib -i 15 -o %POOL%:5033 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
start "X11EVO" /min %CCMINER_EVO% -r 0 -a x11evo -o %POOL%:3553 -u %ADDY% -p c=BTC,neoscrypt=0.378,x14=7.0,x15=5.6,x17=5.2,nist5=8.0,x11evo=8.2,blake2s=1.2,skein=293.0,sib=1.1,c11=8.8,stats
echo Waiting for %CCMINER% to close...
:wait1
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %CCMINER%"')  goto wait1
goto start

AKA JayDDee, cpuminer-opt developer. https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5226770.msg53865575#msg53865575
BTC: 12tdvfF7KmAsihBXQXynT6E6th2c2pByTT,
citronick
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:15:11 PM

every once in a while it will want to switch algos pretty quick ive seen.. but its completely random and ive seen it maybe twice?

LMK if it happens more, but otherwise id think its fine.

JK, can give your version number for your scripts..... i lost track  Grin thanks

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
JarBinks

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:36:13 PM

I don't use this method but I looked at the script to see how it works. I believe it is more complicated than necessary.

You have a two stage loop that appears to be used to support two executables. Each miner has a different taskname
so you had to handle them seperately hence the two stage loop. That algorithm doesn't scale well if you need more

I suggest you rename all the executables with the same name but in different directories. That way when you start the
miners you specify the path to the miner for a given algo but when it's time to monitor the tasks they all have the same
name.

Code:
set CCMINER=ccminer.exe
start "SIB" /min %CCMINER_DEFAULT% -r 0 -a sib -i 15 -o %POOL%:5033 -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
start "X11EVO" /min %CCMINER_EVO% -r 0 -a x11evo -o %POOL%:3553 -u %ADDY% -p c=BTC,neoscrypt=0.378,x14=7.0,x15=5.6,x17=5.2,nist5=8.0,x11evo=8.2,blake2s=1.2,skein=293.0,sib=1.1,c11=8.8,stats
goto start

Do the miners allow their executable to be renamed?
joblo
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:53:20 PM

name.

Code:
set CCMINER=ccminer.exe
goto start

Do the miners allow their executable to be renamed?

It's just a file name. As long as the name in the tasklist matches the file name it should work. Most should aready be called ccminer.exe,
they might have been changed by JK to implement his scrypt.

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 10:51:50 PM

path is irrelevant TBH.  Batch files are originally meant to be in their home directory and executed as such (typically) originally for being able to execute a common set of commands..  I try to stay as close to the system level and as simple as possible to keep things reliable and easy for the laymen to use/modify....  also less folders, less stress on the partition table, and etc... many reasons.

If you wish to run it from a location, just make a shortcut by right click drag and make a shortcut.  I use a shortcut to the batch in my startup folder.  works fine, no path required.  it adds more mess TBH, and its less versatile as you would need to edit it if you change a filename or directory structure.  Plus, why would you want a million directories when you can just drop the updated executable in the folder and update the batch with just a version number change on the filename.

The 'tasks' do not have the same name;  they have the same executable name.  The quoted algo name while using the "start" command is specifically to title the windows for each algo.

If i did it your way I would have to create a special pointer for each algo, which would just be a placeholder for the algo name.  Seems utterly convoluted to create a variable per algo.  Too much mess.  If I created a lookup table from a TXT file, that would be OK, but I would need to code a program to do that, and that's going too far away from the concept behind this batch considering I am trying to avoid using anything 3rd party.

Yes they may all have the same filename, but you are trying to add definition to which one is running...... and in that its making the batch less universal.  It works fine in this manner because it isn't looping multiple code segments, but the loop is just looking for a program in memory continuously...  IF I added up all the code to accomplish your method the code would probably equal 2x the characters of the loop being used.... which actually becomes more chars by your method...

But i've already made it super easy to know which is running just by hovering over the window or taskbar.... so I don't think ill implement path into any of my scripts as the only file changing between versions is the EXE file.  Its much simpler code wise to just look for each program that can be in memory one after another and re-loop once all versions are closed.

If I got out borland and did code an app, i honestly would have it poop out almost the same code I have above....   It's been a LONG time since I have coded a TSR dos program.  But i'd give it a fancy ANSI interface that you could use the arrow keys and navigate fields and edit the data in real-time etc...    But I don't see this happening.

I always unzip the new miner app, then append the version number to filename, then I copy to my current miner directory and update my batch.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

joblo
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 11:43:28 PM

path is irrelevant TBH.  Batch files are originally meant to be in their home directory and executed as such (typically) originally for being able to execute a common set of commands..  I try to stay as close to the system level and as simple as possible to keep things reliable and easy for the laymen to use/modify....  also less folders, less stress on the partition table, and etc... many reasons.

If you wish to run it from a location, just make a shortcut by right click drag and make a shortcut.  I use a shortcut to the batch in my startup folder.  works fine, no path required.  it adds more mess TBH, and its less versatile as you would need to edit it if you change a filename or directory structure.  Plus, why would you want a million directories when you can just drop the updated executable in the folder and update the batch with just a version number change on the filename.

The 'tasks' do not have the same name;  they have the same executable name.  The quoted algo name while using the "start" command is specifically to title the windows for each algo.

If i did it your way I would have to create a special pointer for each algo, which would just be a placeholder for the algo name.  Seems utterly convoluted to create a variable per algo.  Too much mess.  If I created a lookup table from a TXT file, that would be OK, but I would need to code a program to do that, and that's going too far away from the concept behind this batch considering I am trying to avoid using anything 3rd party.

Yes they may all have the same filename, but you are trying to add definition to which one is running...... and in that its making the batch less universal.  It works fine in this manner because it isn't looping multiple code segments, but the loop is just looking for a program in memory continuously...  IF I added up all the code to accomplish your method the code would probably equal 2x the characters of the loop being used.... which actually becomes more chars by your method...

But i've already made it super easy to know which is running just by hovering over the window or taskbar.... so I don't think ill implement path into any of my scripts as the only file changing between versions is the EXE file.  Its much simpler code wise to just look for each program that can be in memory one after another and re-loop once all versions are closed.

If I got out borland and did code an app, i honestly would have it poop out almost the same code I have above....   It's been a LONG time since I have coded a TSR dos program.  But i'd give it a fancy ANSI interface that you could use the arrow keys and navigate fields and edit the data in real-time etc...    But I don't see this happening.

I always unzip the new miner app, then append the version number to filename, then I copy to my current miner directory and update my batch.

One of us is not understanding. If you know what you are doing then fine but some of your response suggests otherwise.
My changes should work as is for you, I don't know why you believe it's so complicated. Special pointers? TSR? You've
lost me.

I have been doing something similar for over a year (monitoring miner tasks), it's just that all my executables already had
the same name so I didn't have to rename them.

You said "The 'tasks' do not have the same name;  they have the same executable name." What's the diffreence? Doesn't
tasklist /FI IMAGENAME return the file name of the executable?

Shortcuts wouldn't solve the problem because it would hide the taskname from the batch script, that is the opposite of what
I want to do. How would the task then be monitored?

I don't see the relevance of the Window title or how my chnages affect your use of it.

You say I'm trying to add definition as to which one is running. On the contrary I'm trying to abstract it so the task monitor
doesn't have to to pick the taskname based on the algo, they are all the same.

I agree that it would make the script less universal but when you consider that with your implementation a user would have to ensure
all executables and the batch file are in the same dir. With my changes a user would only have to define variables for each path.
It doesn't have to be done by editting the file, shell variables will do.

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 11:47:34 PM

ok,

It's easy to change any miner filename;  or add multiples.

Code:
SET A=ccminer180.exe
SET B=ccminerx11evo.exe
Just a single lettered variable for each miner app.

Be sure to have a loop below for each lettered variable in incriments as such at the bottom:
Code:
echo Waiting for %A% to close...
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%"') DO IF %%x == %A% goto wait1
echo Waiting for %B% to close...
:wait2
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %B%"') DO IF %%x == %B% goto wait2

So a third app would be:
Code:
SET A=ccminer180.exe
SET B=ccminerx11evo.exe
SET C=MINERAPP#3.EXE
start "AlgoForApp#3" /min %C% -r 0 -a AlgoForApp#3 -i 15 -o %POOL%:PORTNUMBER -u %ADDY% -p %PASS%
echo Waiting for %A% to close...
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %A%"') DO IF %%x == %A% goto wait1
echo Waiting for %B% to close...
:wait2
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %B%"') DO IF %%x == %B% goto wait2
echo Waiting for %C% to close...
:wait3
FOR /F %%x IN ('tasklist /NH /FI "IMAGENAME eq %C%"') DO IF %%x == %C% goto wait3

Another note is for the users in the later versions of windows that can make live updates to the batch like I can,  Anything that needs changed above the initial "start:" jump pointer near the top requires you to first close the batch (not the miner process) so that its no longer running, save the edits and relaunch the batch.  It only sets those variables once, no need to do it continually as they are considered "static" in my eyes.  Anything below the start jump pointer that needs modified can easily be changed and save the batch... then close the active miner process and it will re-loop with your updates (such as intensity, difficulty, etc).

As of this post, my signature has the link to the miner batch code, and now has the current version number appended in the code.  (in the form of an unused pointer, or a note outside of the main loop)

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 12:03:14 AM

One of us is not understanding. If you know what you are doing then fine but some of your response suggests otherwise.
My changes should work as is for you, I don't know why you believe it's so complicated. Special pointers? TSR? You've
lost me. I was commenting on how I would need to code an app such as a TSR to be able to be "multithreaded" in DOS....  more rambling than anything.

I have been doing something similar for over a year (monitoring miner tasks), it's just that all my executables already had
the same name so I didn't have to rename them.

You said "The 'tasks' do not have the same name;  they have the same executable name." What's the diffreence? Doesn't
tasklist /FI IMAGENAME return the file name of the executable? correct.  that function only returns the filename of the active process, or the way I have it, it is searching the task manager for a specific process filename.

Shortcuts wouldn't solve the problem because it would hide the taskname from the batch script, that is the opposite of what
I want to do. How would the task then be monitored? launching the process attaches a taks name or window title to it.  you can't fetch this value AFAIK.  I see no reason to add directory structure to a system that's supposed to be in one place.  "small footprint" concept

I don't see the relevance of the Window title or how my changes affect your use of it. so you can see what algo's are currently running.  otherwise you would have sit and watch shares until a block changes... then you can visually see the algo name that is currently running.  I did this for the benefit of the people using the script more than anything

You say I'm trying to add definition as to which one is running. On the contrary I'm trying to abstract it so the task monitor
doesn't have to to pick the taskname based on the algo, they are all the same. its not based on the algo, it's based on the name of the miner app.  if I could use one version of the app for all tasks, then I would happily do so.  but there's no x11evo support in ccminer180 or ccminer176.  Thus the reasoning for adding the algo name to that version of ccminer so I know what its for.  I can see how directories could help fix this, but its way less code and things to update in the end changing the miner app filename instead

I agree that it would make the script less universal but when you consider that with your implementation a user would have to ensure
all executables and the batch file are in the same dir. With my changes a user would only have to define variables for each path.
It doesn't have to be done by editting the file, shell variables will do.  Isn't this the original idea, to keep it together?  Plus, shell variables are what I am after.  I am trying to stay as close to the system level as possible

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

joblo
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:26:18 AM

We seem to be speaking different languages. I can't explain any better so I'll just drop it.

pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:57:41 PM

Site down? I only see a gray page...

JarBinks

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:32:51 PM

Seems to be working fine for me.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 11:21:39 PM

every once in a while I get a cloudflare page, but not today...

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 12:29:06 AM

every once in a while I get a cloudflare page, but not today...

During payouts the frontend services are shutdown to allow all resources to be focused on processing payments and updating/purging the database.

So you'll see this ~4 times a day.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 09:32:02 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2016, 11:01:22 AM by JaredKaragen

We seem to be speaking different languages. I can't explain any better so I'll just drop it.
Are you trying to say you need path redundancy for each miner app you are launching?   I could add the variables and make it so it can be left blank...  Id have to do some testing on how it will work, because I presently am unsure if you can call a %variable%%afterthisvariable% in such a manner.   might need some creative twist if its not that simple (which DOS operations can be hinky like that).   My batch is only checking for an open task name (not location) so i'd need to keep the original variable and add something like %P2A% %P2B% etc for each miner app version/location.

Im trying to undertsnd your perspective... if I can make it more versatile I am all for it....  But typically batch files are in their home directory where they are controlling stuff.  I typically only use a batch in a path-registered location like c:/ or c:/windows when its something like ls.bat.... because I always #$@% up and type LS when I know damned well its not.  Thanks unix.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

citronick
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:45:42 AM

Are you trying to say you need path redundancy for each miner app you are launching?   I could add the variables and make it so it can be left blank...  Id have to do some testing on how it will work, because I presently am unsure if you can call a %variable%%afterthisvariable% in such a manner.   might need some creative twist if its not that simple (which DOS operations can be hinky like that).   My batch is only checking for an open task name (not location) so i'd need to keep the original variable and add something like %P2A" %P2B% etc for each miner app version/location.

Im trying to undertsnd your perspective... if I can make it more versatile I am all for it....  But typically batch files are in their home directory where they are controlling stuff.  I typically only use a batch in a path-registered location like c:/ or c:/windows when its something like ls.bat.... because I always #$@% up and type LS when I know damned well its not.  Thanks unix.

the scripts are working well as intended..... if it aint broke, dont fix it  Grin Grin

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
Aerithos

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:52:39 PM

Are you trying to say you need path redundancy for each miner app you are launching?   I could add the variables and make it so it can be left blank...  Id have to do some testing on how it will work, because I presently am unsure if you can call a %variable%%afterthisvariable% in such a manner.   might need some creative twist if its not that simple (which DOS operations can be hinky like that).   My batch is only checking for an open task name (not location) so i'd need to keep the original variable and add something like %P2A% %P2B% etc for each miner app version/location.

Im trying to undertsnd your perspective... if I can make it more versatile I am all for it....  But typically batch files are in their home directory where they are controlling stuff.  I typically only use a batch in a path-registered location like c:/ or c:/windows when its something like ls.bat.... because I always #$@% up and type LS when I know damned well its not.  Thanks unix.

I think what he's trying to to describe is this directory structure:

Code:
[mining-directory]
 ├script.bat
 ├[ccminer-1.8]
 │ └ccminer.exe (renamed ccminer180.exe)
 └[ccminer-x11evo]
   └ccminer.exe (renamed ccminerx11evo.exe)

[] = Directory

This way, both versions are named the same. Since tasklist returns just the name, and not the path, you only need to search for ccminer.exe in a single for loop. This means you can launch several different versions of ccminer in parallel.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: