Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:54:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █▓▒░-< [ZPOOL.CA][BTC Multipool] The miners multipool >-░▒▓█ Paid 925+ BTC  (Read 217622 times)
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 10:19:57 AM

Any tips for Top 3 Algos this week?

1. neoscrypt
2. X11evo
3. NIST5

There were some crazy spikes in XRE coin reward share/value I got today.   My boxes did stay on that algo for a bit as well... 
but my script has been switching me between a lot of the algos.. and with great frequency......

Id have to say x11evo, skein, x14, x17  in that order for my GTX980.  Can't comment on neoscrypt cause the reject bar graph is scaled wrong.   If someone knows where that graph is in the yaamp code, ill probably be able to figure out where the decimal really goes.... but I think its supposed to be a percentage of current hashrate, not the whole number its showing.

I'm about to put online a dual GTX275 for giggles.  My friend brought me some kinda older PC's and 2 had the same card... so I figured... why not see what they can do for fun =)  I wonder if it will hash more than a single GTX560.   Was pretty cool;  got two watercooled i7 machines, and one core 2 quad file server machine to build some miners out of.   Recently there have been some good deals on GTX 960's...

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
citronick
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:39:36 AM

1. neoscrypt
2. X11evo
3. NIST5

There were some crazy spikes in XRE coin reward share/value I got today.   My boxes did stay on that algo for a bit as well...  
but my script has been switching me between a lot of the algos.. and with great frequency......

Id have to say x11evo, skein, x14, x17  in that order for my GTX980.  Can't comment on neoscrypt cause the reject bar graph is scaled wrong.   If someone knows where that graph is in the yaamp code, ill probably be able to figure out where the decimal really goes.... but I think its supposed to be a percentage of current hashrate, not the whole number its showing.

I'm about to put online a dual GTX275 for giggles.  My friend brought me some kinda older PC's and 2 had the same card... so I figured... why not see what they can do for fun =)  I wonder if it will hash more than a single GTX560.   Was pretty cool;  got two watercooled i7 machines, and one core 2 quad file server machine to build some miners out of.   Recently there have been some good deals on GTX 960's...

why is NH reporting lyra2v2 as their best algo for 980 Ti?

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:24:04 PM

1. neoscrypt
2. X11evo
3. NIST5

There were some crazy spikes in XRE coin reward share/value I got today.   My boxes did stay on that algo for a bit as well...  

Id have to say x11evo, skein, x14, x17  in that order for my GTX980.  Can't comment on neoscrypt cause the reject bar graph is scaled wrong.   If someone knows where that graph is in the yaamp code, ill probably be able to figure out where the decimal really goes.... but I think its supposed to be a percentage of current hashrate, not the whole number its showing.

I'm about to put online a dual GTX275 for giggles.  My friend brought me some kinda older PC's and 2 had the same card... so I figured... why not see what they can do for fun =)  I wonder if it will hash more than a single GTX560.   Was pretty cool;  got two watercooled i7 machines, and one core 2 quad file server machine to build some miners out of.   Recently there have been some good deals on GTX 960's...

Because the 980ti is great at that algo..... compared to other cards. And a lot of renters.
Kazadar

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:23:15 AM

1. neoscrypt
2. X11evo
3. NIST5

Because the 980ti is great at that algo..... compared to other cards. And a lot of renters.
But you need to use the right software for it. Not all ccminer forks has it optimized and the difference is huge. Roughly 8.8 MH vs. 20.5 MH on my GTX970.

tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:24:44 PM

1. neoscrypt
2. X11evo
3. NIST5

But you need to use the right software for it. Not all ccminer forks has it optimized and the difference is huge. Roughly 8.8 MH vs. 20.5 MH on my GTX970.
Yes  true. I have the optimized version.
citronick
Legendary

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:51:22 PM

1. neoscrypt
2. X11evo
3. NIST5

In the bin folder of the latest NH windows miner (v1.6), there is a "ccMiner 1.7.6-r6 Nanashi Meiyo-Meijin" that is suppose to be optimised for 970, 980 and 980Ti.

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
BryanC

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:05:31 PM

I'm having a strange problem... I'm connecting to the SHA256 pool (stratum+tcp://mine.zpool.ca:3333#xnsub), and it will randomly show as Dead. It just happened occasionally until today, and now it's happening all the time. Zpool is in the 0 slot, but the antminer will roll to one of the other pools, even if Zpool shows as alive.  Not sure how to troubleshoot it. Any thoughts?
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 11:18:27 PM

I'm having a strange problem... I'm connecting to the SHA256 pool (stratum+tcp://mine.zpool.ca:3333#xnsub), and it will randomly show as Dead. It just happened occasionally until today, and now it's happening all the time. Zpool is in the 0 slot, but the antminer will roll to one of the other pools, even if Zpool shows as alive.  Not sure how to troubleshoot it. Any thoughts?

Please take the time to read this thread.  It has been answered many times over and is an issue still being addressed.

Set a failover and wait for more news.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 03:20:51 AM

Another difference I just noticed. My bat can deal with different executable names because the task monitor uses the CCMINER
variable. It works for me because my script knows the algo that is running and the exe that mines it. In your case the script doesn't
know which algo is active so you don't know which exe to monitor so you look for them all. If they are all named the same
you don't need to know which algo is running.

The geek in me wonders which method has the least amount of code and footprint at that point....   Originally I told myself I wouldn't do a second app, but after seeing how well x11evo did with 24 hours of testing.. I had to add it.

If I put a delay in the script to allow for the miners to try and get a timeout from stratum, I can do a simple check for which one is left active and know what app/algo is running from there to ditch the need for multiple loops to search for the active task.  The check would just be IF after IF after IF depending on how many apps are needed to be used.  I can also still try to integrate %path-to% type stuff... but would add some bloat to the code and require some testing of ideas.

Am I correct in interpreting your batch going one algo to the next, waiting for each to timeout before trying the next?    This was the primary reason I wrote my batch the way i did;  so they would all shoot at once...   Less time not waiting to rotate through algorithms....

Sorry if I confuse task with things like taskname and filename/appname etc... I'm tired right now and not too keen on proper nomenclature or usage is there really is any.   Played a lot of poker early last night and still haven't slept [it's now 9:30AM].

I should have pointed out that I don't use the PW string to do profit switching. I have a PHP script that uses the the web API to
choose the algo (and pool!) based on my own normalization factors and call the bat script with algo and pool parameters already
set. The bat script has a very long, two level if tree to create the miner command line variables, include the pool URL, payout addr
and options like -i. There's no doubt about it it's ugly code but it suipports multiple pools as well as algos.

As a result I start only the miner associated with the selected algo. I don't use a cascade like you do waiting for each algo to
run in sequence until a profitable one is found. One side effect is I have to kill the existing miner before switching algos.
This has caused some problems with certain cards that go into a degraded state occasionally.

Ebven though my overall implementation is significantly different than yours, when I analyzed your script I immediately realized that
using different paths but the same executable name would simplify your implementation.

i would be very interested to see this joblo ...

i would be happy to make a deal with you if its a successful operation ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
BryanC

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:28:54 AM

1. neoscrypt
2. X11evo
3. NIST5

In the bin folder of the latest NH windows miner (v1.6), there is a "ccMiner 1.7.6-r6 Nanashi Meiyo-Meijin" that is suppose to be optimised for 970, 980 and 980Ti.

I've had similar results with the Lyra2v2 optimised version of ccminer in both the v1.6 and 1.5.1 bundles of NH. On an ASUS Strix GTX980ti, I easily get 37.6 MH/s @ 215 watts. The best hashes per watt I get is backing down the voltage: 33.2 MH/s @ 177 watts. The optimised version is a must.
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 05:32:55 AM

hi all ...

everything coming along smoothly ...

i will be away for a week or so - and pop in when i can - starting monday ... ill be in the process of setting thefarm - and organizing for it to be connected within the following two weeks ...

this means i will have no internet connectivity for that period of time - and will be doing nothing else but working on thefarm ...

so if there is any contact that is required - please pm or skype me ...

the development is underway for the projects we have - and will continue to do so ...

a toast to progress ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 10:23:30 AM

Curious:  Anyone on the pool running an S9 yet?

I am wondering if it would have any issues generating shares given the recent issues people have been having....   Since I am a buyer once the price is right... This is definitely relevant!

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 11:25:21 AM

Tiger coin is broke!  Huh

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
citronick
Legendary

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:17:26 PM

Curious:  Anyone on the pool running an S9 yet?

I am wondering if it would have any issues generating shares given the recent issues people have been having....   Since I am a buyer once the price is right... This is definitely relevant!

I have ran my S9 on zpool.ca SHA256 afew days ago and its surprisingly nice results.

With the BTC up trending now, the small profits from SHA256 coins adds up... in 24 hours... i got $40 worth of BTC by running 1 x S9 which is just enough to pay for electricity  Grin

S9 is able to manage low and high difficulty quite well on several pools that i have tested.

Meanwhile, running the S9 on traditional BTC pools is the way to go.

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 07:30:20 PM

Curious:  Anyone on the pool running an S9 yet?

I am wondering if it would have any issues generating shares given the recent issues people have been having....   Since I am a buyer once the price is right... This is definitely relevant!

I have ran my S9 on zpool.ca SHA256 afew days ago and its surprisingly nice results.

With the BTC up trending now, the small profits from SHA256 coins adds up... in 24 hours... i got $40 worth of BTC by running 1 x S9 which is just enough to pay for electricity  Grin

S9 is able to manage low and high difficulty quite well on several pools that i have tested.

Awesome news.   Yeah, That's about right, cause i tend to pull in ~66mBTC (or ~8-11mBTC/day) give or take every week with just an S7 on Nicehash.   If I was at home more often, I would be having it pointed at zPool instead;  because it constantly needs me to hard reset it when the pool disconnect bug kicks it into stupid mode.  And this S7 is underclocked to 3.5Th so I can run the fan at 32% and temps hovering between 60* at night and as high as 75* during the day.  Gotta keep the noise to a minimum so the landlord doesn't wanna charge me more rent for the power..... lol  Luckily I have an unused roof vent that I duct the outputs to, so temp control is a breeze.

One of the downsides to living in an RV....  But at the same its an upside for sure!

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

citronick
Legendary

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:39:48 PM

Curious:  Anyone on the pool running an S9 yet?

I am wondering if it would have any issues generating shares given the recent issues people have been having....   Since I am a buyer once the price is right... This is definitely relevant!

With the BTC up trending now, the small profits from SHA256 coins adds up... in 24 hours... i got $40 worth of BTC by running 1 x S9 which is just enough to pay for electricity  Grin

Awesome news.   Yeah, That's about right, cause i tend to pull in ~66mBTC (or ~8-11mBTC/day) give or take every week with just an S7 on Nicehash.   If I was at home more often, I would be having it pointed at zPool instead;  because it constantly needs me to hard reset it when the pool disconnect bug kicks it into stupid mode.  And this S7 is underclocked to 3.5Th so I can run the fan at 32% and temps hovering between 60* at night and as high as 75* during the day.  Gotta keep the noise to a minimum so the landlord doesn't wanna charge me more rent for the power..... lol  Luckily I have an unused roof vent that I duct the outputs to, so temp control is a breeze.

One of the downsides to living in an RV....  But at the same its an upside for sure!

The S7LN is also a good low cost home miner too...

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 07:58:29 PM

At my home (The RV) I am stuck to a single circuit, so I want to maximize what I can pull off this free electricity; since an underclocked S7, and my PC running full-ham is enough draw to drop my line voltage from 110 to 102.2.....   Any more draw, and Ill be dipping into a very uneasy place....  I almost melted my power cable when I added 2 S3's for half a day....

But I know it can handle the uncorked S7 and the PC 24/7 just fine....  But if I want to do something like run the microwave, something is getting shut off for a few min... lol

I think just biting the bullet and going only with the newer gen equipment will be the best option in the future.   Once I upgrade the S7 here, Ill just move it to the warehouse in SF.

I have been eyeballing the S7LN's for a bit now.  I just sold bolt of my last S3's, so S7's are the oldest tech I have working out of everything.  My parents are going solar within the next few months (putting in a 5.8Kw system) so ill sit and make a deal with my father so I can put in a second meter, power point and distribution so i can set up some miners on a rack in their garage.... just pay them the power every month and half the profit to see if I can get my father into buying some new ASICS Wink

He's a retired hardware engineer so I think I can get him on-board... (designed the first GPS for trimble, of which I still posses the first ever fully functional final-design prototype that has the military decryption built in [its a big deal to have the mil-spec decryption.... pinpoint accuracy with one device and no reference station], also designed the first ip phone for Cisco Systems, and the list goes on....)

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

citronick
Legendary

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:10:11 PM

At my home (The RV) I am stuck to a single circuit, so I want to maximize what I can pull off this free electricity; since an underclocked S7, and my PC running full-ham is enough draw to drop my line voltage from 110 to 102.2.....   Any more draw, and Ill be dipping into a very uneasy place....  I almost melted my power cable when I added 2 S3's for half a day....

But I know it can handle the uncorked S7 and the PC 24/7 just fine....  But if I want to do something like run the microwave, something is getting shut off for a few min... lol

I think just biting the bullet and going only with the newer gen equipment will be the best option in the future.   Once I upgrade the S7 here, Ill just move it to the warehouse in SF.

I have been eyeballing the S7LN's for a bit now.  I just sold bolt of my last S3's, so S7's are the oldest tech I have working out of everything.  My parents are going solar within the next few months (putting in a 5.8Kw system) so ill sit and make a deal with my father so I can put in a second meter, power point and distribution so i can set up some miners on a rack in their garage.... just pay them the power every month and half the profit to see if I can get my father into buying some new ASICS Wink

He's a retired hardware engineer so I think I can get him on-board... (designed the first GPS for trimble, of which I still posses the first ever fully functional final-design prototype that has the military decryption built in [its a big deal to have the mil-spec decryption.... pinpoint accuracy with one device and no reference station], also designed the first ip phone for Cisco Systems, and the list goes on....)

if you have solar, the only miner you should have is S9  Grin - biggest bang for the buck.

Any other miners will just take amps off your system, might as well give those amps to S9.

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 09:07:04 PM

So I was having issues with getting devices older than my GTX980 to work with the recent miner apps.

Sadly, None of the newer ones seem to support the older devices.... except the X11evo release mentioned a few pages back.

So if you would like to use the batch with older cards, let me know and I will strip down a copy as to fit within the password length limit to only include the most profitable algos.

Currently I am able to get ~1.4Mh out of the watercooled EVGA GTX 560 I got handed to me recently on the X11evo algo.

However;  I didn't modify the batch, so when it finally switches to an algo that is further down the list than the password allows, multiple algos will stay connected at the same time.

I will experiment with re-ordering the variables as to let this happen as little as possible on its own without any major modifications to the batch....

Anyone else in this same situation?

Also, is there anyone here with a windows X64 machine that has the programs and libraries to compile a miner for me?  I would be tickled pink if someone could take that X11eco fork of the ccminer-DEV version to accept the longer passwords and make the batch truly universal....

If someone can point me to the GTX980 optimized Lyra2 version as well.  I used to have an optimized version (GTX980 I was seeing 12-14Mh back when zpool first opened last year, but hearing the 8Mh->20+Mh jump for the nvidia cards has me intrigued)....   Basically I am starting to get motivated to add all the optimized versions to this batch as to make it as versatile and as efficient as it could ever be.

Once I have a master stable conglomerate of miners and the batch all in one place, I will find somewhere useful to host it so people can just download it as an entire package instead of having to find the miners like I have been.

If people want to help me assemble a list of version numbers, fork name, for different algos that are optimized in CCMINER ONLY (I am trying to stay on a one-track road with config strings)  Please comment them here and Ill build up the list and take the necessary steps to get them all together for the public to know and have access to easily.

I know it will be tough staying up to date with bugfix version releases, but honestly, I think its time to just step up to the plate and do it myself to save face for the rest of you.

I got rid of all of those ATI cards (at the request of my friend since he's going purely nvidia now) so if someone else could do this for the ATI side (if needed) I will work with them to get a similar batch and miner package together for that as well.   Maybe even if its useful and in enough demand it will be linked on the site for the newcomers as well... but I think that is reaching beyond my grasp for now Wink

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:34:27 AM

@ JaredKaragen I noticed your comment on git.  nvapi: base memclock was wrong on maxwell  Ccminer.
Does it have effect on my ccminers?
Thx
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: