Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:00:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 541 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PIVX] - PRIVATE INSTANT VERIFIED TRANSACTION - PROOF OF STAKE - ZEROCOIN  (Read 782150 times)
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 04:36:16 PM

the issue stemmed from the Pool/blockexplorer was banned for some reason (We are researching the specific reason) but essentially had a misbehaving masternode at the same IP as the pool/blockexplorer. So the network banned his IP, so his wallet connected with a few other iP's that were also banned and created their own little temp network where the blocks were all 250 DNET because their little network did not have any masternodes on it to trigger the 20%/80% split that the reward does on the correct network. but those of use who were mining that pool, got orphans because when the pool handed out the 250 DNET blocks only to the miner, then Network enforced the Reward rules and Orphaned those blocks.

Until We figure out why his IP was banned other than a misbehaving Master node, it is important that people follow the rules of 1 public IP per masternode or the network will ban your IP and any wallet that is also attached to that banned IP which is what ended up happening.

So no, the Block Explorer is not up to date at the moment, it should be back online tomorrow sometime. Sorry Guys..

Theoritical question: if I know the IP address of a masternode that is not mine and start my own masternode with his address as my masternodeaddr, does it mean I can ban both him and myself?

Don't ban me bro lol

Heh, not my intention but if it works that way that can be exploited to ban masternodes along with pools/block explorers/etc if they also happen to run a local masternode.

Not your keys, not your coins!
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
4x13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 05:25:30 PM

the issue stemmed from the Pool/blockexplorer was banned for some reason (We are researching the specific reason) but essentially had a misbehaving masternode at the same IP as the pool/blockexplorer. So the network banned his IP, so his wallet connected with a few other iP's that were also banned and created their own little temp network where the blocks were all 250 DNET because their little network did not have any masternodes on it to trigger the 20%/80% split that the reward does on the correct network. but those of use who were mining that pool, got orphans because when the pool handed out the 250 DNET blocks only to the miner, then Network enforced the Reward rules and Orphaned those blocks.

Until We figure out why his IP was banned other than a misbehaving Master node, it is important that people follow the rules of 1 public IP per masternode or the network will ban your IP and any wallet that is also attached to that banned IP which is what ended up happening.

So no, the Block Explorer is not up to date at the moment, it should be back online tomorrow sometime. Sorry Guys..

Theoritical question: if I know the IP address of a masternode that is not mine and start my own masternode with his address as my masternodeaddr, does it mean I can ban both him and myself?

No, you would need their information from their Controller wallet, as their MN key is just to verify that a wallet is running out there as a Masternode
jk9694

Activity: 274
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:11:49 PM

Coin-Server is now back online after the network ban.  The explorer and the pool are now good to go.  Happy Mining...

Sorry for the downtime there.
danosphere
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 10:02:05 PM

When i type 'masternode winners' I'm seeing "Unknown"  Huh for the last 9 or so blocks. Is this what other people on the network are seeing or is something wrong with my wallet/controller wallet. I'm running several masternodes so if something is incorrect, I'd like to know! Thanks!

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:02:40 AM

When i type 'masternode winners' I'm seeing "Unknown"  Huh for the last 9 or so blocks. Is this what other people on the network are seeing or is something wrong with my wallet/controller wallet. I'm running several masternodes so if something is incorrect, I'd like to know! Thanks!

Look at the block number, those are future blocks.

Not your keys, not your coins!
4x13 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:01:40 AM

If no one noticed, Presstab put up a Darknet block explorer.. Link is on the ANN Smiley Thank You @Presstab!!
shkbits

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 02:20:37 PM

Hey Dev,

Any news about coinmarketcap listing, it will give the coin more visibility.

Also, will the coin be listed on any reputed exchange, otherwise the miners are going to dump the coin to death Sad.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 02:51:31 PM

Hey Dev,

Also, will the coin be listed on any reputed exchange, otherwise the miners are going to dump the coin to death Sad.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/darknet/
shkbits

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 02:54:22 PM

Hey Dev,

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/darknet/

Shocked, wow, that was fast.

Thanks Kahir Smiley.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
shkbits

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:21:47 PM

Now we know where we are standing among all the other coins.

8BTC marketcap is pretty low for a capable coin. Good time to mine/buy now. Don't go and buy out those buy walls, put your orders on the sell side and wait for the dumpers.

Dev,

We need to polish the OP. Is this coin really capable of anonymous transaction, I am still confused. What does the obfuscate button do?. I am sorry if I sound naive, I have never used Dash coin Smiley.

It will help new comers if you can prepare a white paper.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
4x13 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:29:20 PM

8BTC marketcap is pretty low for a capable coin. Good time to mine/buy now. Don't go and buy out those buy walls, put your orders on the sell side and wait for the dumpers.

Dev,

We need to polish the OP. Is this coin really capable of anonymous transaction, I am still confused. What does the obfuscate button do?. I am sorry if I sound naive, I have never used Dash coin Smiley.

Yes, there is still much to do, but we are only 2 people and it will take time... Smiley I said that this coin is here for the long road, not the get rich quick and then dump scene.

"Obfuscation" is a Mixing service build in to the Network. you can use it to hide your coins origins as they will be sent all over the network through the Masternodes and back to your wallet making them untraceable. We are also working on a few other items that will also ad another layer of privacy to the network. We will release these items shortly before they are to be released.

s3v3n
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:46:33 PM

Dev,

Yes, there is still much to do, but we are only 2 people and it will take time... Smiley I said that this coin is here for the long road, not the get rich quick and then dump scene.

"Obfuscation" is a Mixing service build in to the Network. you can use it to hide your coins origins as they will be sent all over the network through the Masternodes and back to your wallet making them untraceable. We are also working on a few other items that will also ad another layer of privacy to the network. We will release these items shortly before they are to be released.

s3v3n

Have you wrote any new code for the anonymity features or have you copy and pasted DASH?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

4x13 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:23:21 PM

We are working on some New stuff, but it doesn't happen over night. It is a process. Enjoy the ride.
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:38:08 PM

If no one noticed, Presstab put up a Darknet block explorer.. Link is on the ANN Smiley Thank You @Presstab!!

Happy to have DNET on board Smiley I grabbed 10k DNET today for personal holding, with anticipation of staking it down the road!

Everyone always feel free to request features or report problems on the explorer here

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:14:08 PM

We are working on some New stuff, but it doesn't happen over night. It is a process. Enjoy the ride.

Quite vague, but okay, keeping things close to your chest at this early stage is a sign of a non pump and dump scheme.

I will enjoy the ride,thanks. Given the current marketcap of $3000, I expect it's only up.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638

jakiman is back!

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:37:48 PM

Awesome. I'm certainly going to stick around for the ride.  Grin Grin Grin

proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 03:37:25 AM

My nodes are being skipped again. All on the latest wallet. 7 Hours since last payment - 411 blocks
4x13 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:11:53 AM

what are your IP addresses on your Masternodes? PM them to me
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:47:56 AM

what are your IP addresses on your Masternodes? PM them to me

Thanks for looking into it. All in working order now.

4x13 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:48:11 AM

Who owns these IP's??

and

Update your Wallets stragglers... Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 541 »
  Print  

Jump to: