Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:47:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining coins save or sell it?  (Read 106756 times)
malphite

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:16:29 PM

Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?

well it is risky,  but if you have lots of money in reserve to pay for fees and so, then save moondollars for more as you can, and if you don't have money then you should sell them when you can to get money for fees

I think yes it's risky, but i think you should mine only if your mined coins will be enough to pay for electricity and other stuff for mining.

Which majority cant afford lol.

Which is why most will buy a mining contract to off-set the cost and its why bitmains contracts are bought constantly.

If you can match the same costs as people over in china, then youre in a gold mine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:15:42 PM

Buying and saving for future is the primary thing to do, as if you buy now then you can sell in future and get good returns on your investments which is the best thing.
Kalder

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:52:04 AM

Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?

well it is risky,  but if you have lots of money in reserve to pay for fees and so, then save moondollars for more as you can, and if you don't have money then you should sell them when you can to get money for fees

I think yes it's risky, but i think you should mine only if your mined coins will be enough to pay for electricity and other stuff for mining.

Which is why most will buy a mining contract to off-set the cost and its why bitmains contracts are bought constantly.

If you can match the same costs as people over in china, then youre in a gold mine.

I do not think you can match the cost as people in China. It is not only the electricity cost, but the labor cost.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:36:23 PM

Buying and saving for future is the primary thing to do, as if you buy now then you can sell in future and get good returns on your investments which is the best thing.

Yeah for normal users it is right to buy at low and sell at high price to make profit, but for miners it is good to save the possible bitcoins to earn good profit when coins becomes unmineable.
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:17:37 PM

Well if regrets could fix some actions i made in the past,some coins worth the time to wait to them get maturity,it may take up to 3 to 6 months to see a coin becoming stable,and daily traded with atleast 5-10 btc daily.Soo if you mined and dont need those money to pay your bills just hold it for a while or sell if you see the price is higgest on the last months.
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:25:23 PM

selling only those coins which you need and save the other or try to invest it in some online or offline business, you willl definitely earn a big profit. as nowadays businesspersons are earning the big amount of wealth with their businesses.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:49:26 PM

Yeah for normal users it is right to buy at low and sell at high price to make profit, but for miners it is good to save the possible bitcoins to earn good profit when coins becomes unmineable.
But the major factor is that we don't know when to buy and when to sell, as price keeps on moving up and down, and we are not sure what would be the value of bitcoin very next day.
malphite

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:13:45 PM

well it is risky,  but if you have lots of money in reserve to pay for fees and so, then save moondollars for more as you can, and if you don't have money then you should sell them when you can to get money for fees

I do not think you can match the cost as people in China. It is not only the electricity cost, but the labor cost.

What labor cost?

You mean the setup for the miners for 1 time? Once they are the mining racks, I dont see any other labor invovled besides replacing the dead miners which shouldnt cost much.

Also labor is cheap in china..
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:46:20 PM

I don't think that I will ever mine bitcoins, but yes I can surely buy some now and hold if for few months and sell when I am satisfied with the value of bitcoin at that particular time.
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 12:45:40 AM

Well people will always try to hold their coins till they see the right moment to sell,when i started to trade i were thinking on the short profit (2 -3 hours) and i sold some altcoins for lower then i paid and on the next week the coin went 10 x up and currently it had achieved around 100x it were gmc i knew i should had hold it but i were with the short term on mind.
losoya

Activity: 428

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 02:42:31 AM

probably sell it, the mining cost is very big ,and some miners are already in red

i think they hardly make profit if the electricity cost so its like a day job, hard to save money

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 02:54:06 AM

well it is risky,  but if you have lots of money in reserve to pay for fees and so, then save moondollars for more as you can, and if you don't have money then you should sell them when you can to get money for fees

What labor cost?

You mean the setup for the miners for 1 time? Once they are the mining racks, I dont see any other labor invovled besides replacing the dead miners which shouldnt cost much.

Also labor is cheap in china..

If only it were that simple.  Miners will have too many HW errors and need to be rebooted, networking equipment will go out, power supplies will die, they will go down for no particular reason and need to be troubleshooted...  Running a lot of miners does take labor.

losoya

Activity: 428

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:47:40 AM

selling only those coins which you need and save the other or try to invest it in some online or offline business, you willl definitely earn a big profit. as nowadays businesspersons are earning the big amount of wealth with their businesses.

Yes an online business is always good, you can earn also from investing.

Bitcoin miners need to save more coins, and then open up other busineses and invest in crypto things.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:51:04 AM

Bitcoin miners need to save more coins, and then open up other busineses and invest in crypto things.
Just don't save them and keep them. Try to invest and make them to multiply the earnings. Once we already have an amount of bitcoin, wait until the price will increase.
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 05:35:00 AM

Just don't save them and keep them. Try to invest and make them to multiply the earnings. Once we already have an amount of bitcoin, wait until the price will increase.
i doubt that he should  invest it somewhere because investing gives big chance that he will lose all his bitcoins in short period of time

if i were you i would definitely just save it as it would be a great investment that would give you a lot of money in a long run, way more than if you sold it all right now before halving process price increase

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 05:52:33 AM

I'm new about mining coins, but i just start mining alt coins. And i think better you save it and wait, because it's have a change that coin's price can increase.
plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:34:28 AM

if you are mining altcoins you need to save some of them because the price is changing faster not like bitcoin. and it will more profitable week by week.
or if you want to sell it to bitcoin it will be with out risk of price. if you don't want to take risk just sell it.

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
Kalder

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:39:03 AM

I'm new about mining coins, but i just start mining alt coins. And i think better you save it and wait, because it's have a change that coin's price can increase.

It is difficult to say. Most of the altcoins are scams. It is better to mine and sell most of them. Just keep very little.

ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:58:47 AM

Honestly I would save them for later because the price is gonna increase and mining is gonna get more difficult than every before.
If you need the money selling is the option if you want to make a lot of money just wait for a couple months.
NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:13:37 PM

On this time it will be better if you are holding, because there is now no reason to sell your coins because the value is not even high enough to sell it with a good profit.
I heard also from many people that they are saying that the value will not even rise after the halving so we should wait a longer time to sell it with a good value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: