Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:54:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining coins save or sell it?  (Read 106756 times)
Alubert

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:40:17 PM

On this time it will be better if you are holding, because there is now no reason to sell your coins because the value is not even high enough to sell it with a good profit.
I heard also from many people that they are saying that the value will not even rise after the halving so we should wait a longer time to sell it with a good value.

$400 is not higher enough for the miners with high electricity cost. If they pay $0.1 kWh, the electricity cost is about $220 each.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:58:42 PM

Honestly I would save them for later because the price is gonna increase and mining is gonna get more difficult than every before.
If you need the money selling is the option if you want to make a lot of money just wait for a couple months.

Saving is the only option left at a moment, as the price is not good to sell, so if we save now and sell after few months when halving occurs would benefit us.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:01:07 PM

Honestly I would save them for later because the price is gonna increase and mining is gonna get more difficult than every before.
If you need the money selling is the option if you want to make a lot of money just wait for a couple months.

Saving is the only option left at a moment, as the price is not good to sell, so if we save now and sell after few months when halving occurs would benefit us.

Some people willing to purchase newly mined coins at higher price. Maybe can be exchanged for slightly higher amount of bitcoin instead?
Sandroxa

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:20:21 PM

It will be not good for you if you are going to sell it around this time, because the value is not that high enough to sell it with a nice value so you wont get much money for it.
If you want to make some profit with Bitcoin now than you have to trade or gamble than you can earn a bit.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:37:48 PM

It will be not good for you if you are going to sell it around this time, because the value is not that high enough to sell it with a nice value so you wont get much money for it.
If you want to make some profit with Bitcoin now than you have to trade or gamble than you can earn a bit.

Trading or gambling is not the right way to grow your coins at a moment as if you loose then you will loose everything tht you hold, so its better you save without doing any experiments with it.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:58:38 PM

I'm new about mining coins, but i just start mining alt coins. And i think better you save it and wait, because it's have a change that coin's price can increase.

Its good to get your feet wet.

Know the "estimated" coin able to mine and the actual #`s, since usually the miners "promote" how much "hashes".

But usually underperform but a certain # so take the real #`s or ask this before you purchase. So you actually get the exact #`s.

Just know those alt coins you mine, is a either a hit or miss that it will go up or not.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:12:38 PM

In my opinion you should not sell them right away right now because of the upcoming events that are coming this year.
I think holding them right now is much better than other things because of the halving that is coming this year for sure.
Most likely holding will let you make a lot of profit instead of selling them right away.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:15:43 PM

In my opinion you should not sell them right away right now because of the upcoming events that are coming this year.
I think holding them right now is much better than other things because of the halving that is coming this year for sure.
Most likely holding will let you make a lot of profit instead of selling them right away.

If you want to sell then sell a part of it not all of them as this is not the right time to sell, better to hold and save until the halving occurs, sell at higher price to earn that extra profit.
iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:23:09 PM

Mining for bitcoin is useless because the Chinese miners have cornered the market and any one individual can not compete with a mine the size of an army base which Haobtc has.
You are better mining alternate coins as someone mentioned earlier.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:30:40 AM

I'm new about mining coins, but i just start mining alt coins. And i think better you save it and wait, because it's have a change that coin's price can increase.

It is difficult to say. Most of the altcoins are scams. It is better to mine and sell most of them. Just keep very little.

Well said. Its difficult to completely depend on altcoins. Altcoins rise take place only at certain times. Bitcoin is not like alts, it gives gradual rise.
DashCoinDark

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:37:37 AM

Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?
I just buy bitcoins and save them for quiet some time. When the price goes up and I feel like I can make a nice profit out of it I sell some bitcoins. But I do not sell them all at once. I save a couple of them just in case the price later on goes up even more.
quentincole32

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 12:58:33 PM

what coins you mined?i'm not miner,so i dont think its good to save coins if we dont know what will happen to price of that coins,the best of miner are we can sell it and save it a half,take short time profit and long term profit.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:01:33 PM

Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?
I just buy bitcoins and save them for quiet some time. When the price goes up and I feel like I can make a nice profit out of it I sell some bitcoins. But I do not sell them all at once. I save a couple of them just in case the price later on goes up even more.

That is a good thing to do as buying and selling on regular basis will allow you to earn profits in short term even I am buying now and  holding for the halving so that I can sell at a higher price.
RobinHoodster

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:35:54 PM

I save my coins for as long as possible. I sell some of my coins if I see that I can make some money but I never sell all my coins at once. That is just not a smart thing to do. The price can go up at any time when you at least expect it.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:43:02 PM

I save my coins for as long as possible. I sell some of my coins if I see that I can make some money but I never sell all my coins at once. That is just not a smart thing to do. The price can go up at any time when you at least expect it.
yes all depends on the coin. if it looks to have a good project and dev are always updated on the coin. I also dare to hold such coins as long as possible. because usually there is always a high rise.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:11:39 PM

yes all depends on the coin. if it looks to have a good project and dev are always updated on the coin. I also dare to hold such coins as long as possible. because usually there is always a high rise.

Yes you right. Like MRAI, this coin is quite good and have well prepared by dev. And the price is good though. I save my MRAI and will sell it when the price is increase so high.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:02:27 PM

It is indeed good to save your coins now around this time, there is no reasons to sell it now because the value is not even high enough to sell it and that will be bad if you do that.
The most people are indeed also thinking that the value will be more in the future so they can have some good profit.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:56:35 PM

Yes you right. Like MRAI, this coin is quite good and have well prepared by dev. And the price is good though. I save my MRAI and will sell it when the price is increase so high.

yeah i also every day trying to always collect MRAI. I hope that in the future the price really high Grin

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:02:03 PM

if i were you i would definitely sell it all i think until i would make a return of investment for all those gadgets and electricity i would use during the mining process, in order to make it profitable

after that i would definitely keep all my bitcoins i mine in my cold storage and wait for some bigger prices, in my opinion thats the best option that you might actually do right now
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:25:03 PM

if i were you i would definitely sell it all i think until i would make a return of investment for all those gadgets and electricity i would use during the mining process, in order to make it profitable

after that i would definitely keep all my bitcoins i mine in my cold storage and wait for some bigger prices, in my opinion thats the best option that you might actually do right now

Yeah saving for future is the best thing to do with bitcoins, as selling now is not profitable enough so if we hold now and sell at the time of halving then it can be more profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: