Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:58:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining coins save or sell it?  (Read 106756 times)
akiexx

Activity: 76
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:27:55 PM

As of today it's better to save it rather than sellimg it because the demand of bitcoin today is keep on increasing. So my advice to you is that you save it until you are satisfied with the price then withdraw it  or you are desperately in need then sell it. Saving is more profitable than selling because you can use it for the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:34:43 PM

At the start of it it is best to sell 50-60% of the minings to cover for the electricity, hardware etc and save the rest. Then gradually sell less % of the minings when most of the costs are covered. This way you will always have made at least some money even if the mined coins tank in value later on, and if they have risen then even better you made some more. Holding on to everything from start is very risky since you are going all in, if it tanks you'll be left with all the cost of it.
DIMKAZDS

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:16:52 PM

Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?
I think that Bitcoin is one of the fastest growing investments available in the market and looking at the current trends, you can expect really high value of Bitcoin in the future. Saving and holding your Bitcoins repulsive your best option as it can help you earn really high return in very less time period. Selling now will only reduce your potential profits.
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:20:03 PM

Mining cash need to conserve and wait for a proper time to market it to you long term however if you simply experience unpredicted items to occur i think you should market your bitcoin anytime.

I agree with you with this. I would spend most half of it investing while some fraction to cover some cost or to join in any trading if I want to. It was just knowledge and tactics on how to save or sell mining coins. Eventually, it would end up being you as the major reason and master keeper of your own currency.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:10:30 AM

Save and sell. That is the point!  Wink
You should give the suggestion because you are asked for the help here I am very sure all the people are going to like the bitcoin saving because the value and the price of the bitcoin is increasing with the time, it is not good to sell the bitcoin at the low price and then cry for the low income I hope you got my point that the saving of the bitcoin is very important because thousands of the people are now saving the bitcoin.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:22:56 AM

Save and sell. That is the point!  Wink
You should give the suggestion because you are asked for the help here I am very sure all the people are going to like the bitcoin saving because the value and the price of the bitcoin is increasing with the time, it is not good to sell the bitcoin at the low price and then cry for the low income I hope you got my point that the saving of the bitcoin is very important because thousands of the people are now saving the bitcoin.

It depends on how you use it, but for me it's best that you devide what you mine and save the rest. Sell only if you really urgently need it. Saving some coins will give you a chance to earn some enough profit if you have patience to hold it for longer term.
CookingRaptor

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:33:29 AM

Advertising a Bitcoin on TV is a good idea mister since it could possibly get muchmore recognition into world. And That I really don't know why Bitcoin proprietors aren't utilizing a TV to market it. Maybe the price for advertising it on TV is simply too high and perhaps there are no fascinated onto it. So perhaps this is exactly why they promote right here in here simply because all people in this forum is aware of it.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 01:40:19 AM

if the price is high, directly sold only. but if the price goes down, just save it or buy a coin when the price really goes down. for now, it would be better to save it first.
miakama

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:15:57 PM

China do not hate bitcoin, the Chinese federal government is the one who detest bcoin because their government are very authoritarian. Bitcoin enables china to prevent taxes, steer clear of confiscation of the wealth that’s why thinese government are not to  fan of bitcoin.ic

I think the China does not have the federal system.
Whitegriever

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:35:51 PM

Just sell them it is the best thing to do because you are actually earning free coins and if you know you are earning a lot there is nothing wrong with selling them this way you can also get your money back from how much you have spend on the mining process.
Gwen101

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:57:00 PM

Right away is better to save them, because there are so many scammers out there. Hence, those pseudobanks that exchange bitcoins have pretty high commisions. In 5 years, I guess we could be able to buy/sell things in almost 80% of everything. Just wait.
Inspector 2211

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:09:49 PM

Mining is not affordable for everyone at this stage as it requires bigger capital to invest and you won't get best results from mining bitcoins now as it was in the past so the best thing would be to buy bitcoins when price is comparatively lower and save it for future and if you have enough balance in wallet you can also invest some of it in multiple altcoins where you can grow your bitcoins faster with timely profits.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
BTC-GREEN       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Ecological Community in the Green Planet
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE   |   ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
kaiyuanmifen

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:20:02 PM

I guess it depends on situation of each coin
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:23:07 PM

Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?

I don't really get what you are trying to say, but if the coin you're mining is bitcoin, or another coin, it is always a good plan to get the highest profit. And the risk behind it (bitcoin) is the dips in its price.
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:07:24 PM

Yeah it is better if you save it until you get the amount you desire but there still a risk that bit coin might have a price drop in this coming months, during the course of past few months, i think it's all about the growth of those coins you mined before selling it at the price you favored.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:25:30 AM

I don't really get what you are trying to say, but if the coin you're mining is bitcoin, or another coin, it is always a good plan to get the highest profit. And the risk behind it (bitcoin) is the dips in its price.
If you hold Bitcoin then you are very lucky, but if you do mining or keep altcoin you have to monitor it for a while then redeem it in a trusted exchange.
save your Bitcoin for a while, this is a good investment.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:57:58 PM

If you hold Bitcoin then you are very lucky, but if you do mining or keep altcoin you have to monitor it for a while then redeem it in a trusted exchange.
Mining and hold are different, you do not know the risk of holding Bitcoin for miner.
Miner always need to pay the electric bill every month and this is the biggest issue they need to solve before start to investing.
While, holding the cryptocurrency they mined will make them get trouble to have money pay the electric bill.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:16:49 PM

Mining and hold are different, you do not know the risk of holding Bitcoin for miner.
Miner always need to pay the electric bill every month and this is the biggest issue they need to solve before start to investing.
While, holding the cryptocurrency they mined will make them get trouble to have money pay the electric bill.
I think holding a coin you mined is a great thing if the coin really has a great future you can maximize your earning. And if the miner wants to pay electricity he can sell partly the coin only for electricity the rest is kept hold.
Watjila

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:23:43 PM

Bitcoin will be more really worth later on and that is great so you can better wait a longer tme to sell it and that is important.So the chance is going to be greater that you can generate some profit later on to ensure that is actually nice.i

That is right. I only sell/use the coins to cover my cost and save the rest.
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:44:57 PM

I think holding a coin you mined is a great thing if the coin really has a great future you can maximize your earning. And if the miner wants to pay electricity he can sell partly the coin only for electricity the rest is kept hold.
Example the profits 20% per month, but I need to spend 10-15% for my family, how do I use 5% remaining to holding? That amount is really small and not enough to make a good profits after long time. Instead, I can use that amount to buy more hareware or enjoy with my family for relax.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: