Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:16:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining coins save or sell it?  (Read 106756 times)
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:37:01 AM

In my opinion, it will be better if you just save it if you don’t need the money. Mining coins are the most comfortable way to gain bitcoin. But if you want to sell your coins to repurchase a better miner so bit it because the more miner you have, the faster, you will generate bitcoin. It only depends on the person what will they do to their money. I’m sure that we all have a goal that wants to achieve.
lestariptr

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:47:32 AM

I prefer to save when the price is low and when the high price point reaches the level you want then you can sell it and if not then you can hold it any longer.
Wexnident

Activity: 2548
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:19:15 AM

Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?
Well, there's always a risk on any investment. In bitcoin, the best way is to hold for a lomg period of time since its market value is continuously increasing as time is passing by. And with that, huge profit will be earned in the future. And whrn th3 value is falling, invest as muh as possible to be held also for years.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:47:16 AM

Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?
what are those many coins that you have mentioned?you
 should put then specifically so we can analyze your thread,but if
you're talking about bitcoin and ethereum what i can say is better
 to hold it for 6-12 months and for sure big profit awaits you.
pksingh

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

BCT Manager

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:05:44 AM

Depends on what else do you have to do in your valuable time vs free time.
If your life is bitcoin, don't sell. But if it is only x% bitcoin, retain x% everyday(from new earnings). Or you can choose any time period.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:20:34 AM

Mining is similar to conventional investment, only you invest not money, but the power of your farms and time. It all depends on whether the course of the coin you are mining will grow

CowboyKiller

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:54:19 PM

Well, there's always a risk on any investment. In bitcoin, the best way is to hold for a lomg period of time since its market value is continuously increasing as time is passing by. And with that, huge profit will be earned in the future. And whrn th3 value is falling, invest as muh as possible to be held also for years.
Haha, I can not stop laughing when I read the words "increasing as time is passing by". I understand why do you have this opinion, but you are wrong. It does not mean the Bitcoin price will never decrease and become worthless someday. A crypto currency is not as a currency normal, it still needs to does more things.
Awraawra

Activity: 338

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:50:30 PM

i have to continue mining coins just to earn more coins then thats the time i will sell it,if the price is right i will sell it but if it is low then i will save my coins.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:55:13 PM

if you want to keep it it does not matter. sell it also can, it is your choice. I hope you are mining a coin like Bitcoin or ETH, the two coins have good potential to invest
It depend on the value of the coin if the future of the coin looks as better then he have to keep these coins while if the future of the coins are not better then it is useless to keep them as these type of coins often die. So better it that to sell them and convert into any beneficial coin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:12:28 AM

if you want to keep it it does not matter. sell it also can, it is your choice. I hope you are mining a coin like Bitcoin or ETH, the two coins have good potential to invest
It depend on the value of the coin if the future of the coin looks as better then he have to keep these coins while if the future of the coins are not better then it is useless to keep them as these type of coins often die. So better it that to sell them and convert into any beneficial coin.
I agree to that. That is the very simple way to determine if we are going to sell or not. We should have a good research to find out if the project of the coin is worth it and if the team are working hard to give some progress to the coin so the coin can have a good future and also progress. If you can't find anything good in the coin like the team and the progress then just sell it because it will not go anywhere.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:03:13 AM

If you are mining the good alternate coins, perhaps, that puts you in the win column. You might also be mining those very rare and not so familiar altcoin today that will be elite someday. So just hodl it if you think that coin has a future. Smiley

christina30

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:46:06 AM

We all see that the price is continue falling and it's a good sign for us traders most of us Users don't have enough money to buy the bitcoin. And the second thing to do if we bought bitcoin is to continue holding and expecting for the price to reach our satisfaction so that we can sell our coins , sure big profit awaits you.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:04:13 AM

If you are mining the good alternate coins, perhaps, that puts you in the win column. You might also be mining those very rare and not so familiar altcoin today that will be elite someday. So just hodl it if you think that coin has a future. Smiley
Holding is one of the best method to make profit in the crypto, the value will grow and no doubt it will happen because the market
is progressing for the entire cryptocurrency, you need to sell some for your expenses but hold most of it so you can have a good value of your investment.
channingwilmer

Activity: 215

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:15:54 AM

save them if you can. If you hold your ethereum from the begining of this year, you may x20 your mining balance right now Wink believe in the coin bro. They are super good for long term investing. But right now I suggest you to sell them and rebuy them when they are low

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:29:24 AM

If you are mining the good alternate coins, perhaps, that puts you in the win column. You might also be mining those very rare and not so familiar altcoin today that will be elite someday. So just hodl it if you think that coin has a future.
First of all I have to tell you that mining is not easy and takes a lot of money. Mining is not necessarily successful and profit, you have to calculate everything you need and all the suitable hardware. You should also do research on cryptocurrency that you seek and you want. So in other words, mining is only for people who have a lot of money. If you do not have enough money, and can only collect cryptocurrency, then holding is the most suitable for you. Never sell if you're not in a state of urgency, sell your cryptocurrency when you've got a lot of profit.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:34:46 AM

if you are mining coin you better wait for a good market price, so the profit is bigger, but if the price is good you better sell it, that my experience when mining before. but now I'm not mining because I think less profitable
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:49:21 AM

what did you mine? if the coin that you mine have a good future i think you can keep it and sell it in the future, with hope that price of the coin is increasing and increasing. but if your coin is have a standart quality i think you can sell it for cover an operational fee

Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:53:31 AM

Just save or store it to earn bigger profit jn the future. Yes it is absolutely true that its market price at this moment is tempting and expensive. But to think that chances are high for its value to be more expensive, I think it will be an advantage to shold rather than to sell. But in the end it will still depend in the situation where you at.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:47:29 PM

Just save or store it to earn bigger profit jn the future. Yes it is absolutely true that its market price at this moment is tempting and expensive. But to think that chances are high for its value to be more expensive, I think it will be an advantage to shold rather than to sell. But in the end it will still depend in the situation where you at.
- Depending on the coin that we're mining, if it's a potential coin and it has many opportunities for future development, saving it is a reasonable option, we will be able to get more profit after a waiting period, and we should sell when the price of the coin is pumped. However if it is just a normal coin and it does not have much development in the future, we should soon sell it when it has a price that we think is reasonable or we can wait until the trader supports and pumps its price but that is quite risky because if they do not pump, the price of the coin will probably fall in the future, we will not get too many benefits

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
hheight

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:57:12 PM

Some coins are profitable to hold, some you should sell every day. There is no single answer.
But with certainty it can be said that you should always monitor the cryptomarket before making a decision.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: