Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:27:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★  (Read 550088 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (30 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:02:37 AM

The GameCredits team is donating 10,000 GMC to FF4DC NFL Playoff Challenge!

Fire Fighters for Digital Currency NFL Playoff Challenge

The winner of this Playoff Fantasy Draft will be awarded 10,000 DNotes, 10,000 GameCredits, and 0.1 Bitcoin!

Be sure to register before January 3rd/2016

Register at http://playoffchallenge.fantasy.nfl.com/

Then Join the Group: FF4DC  http://playoffchallenge.fantasy.nfl.com/group/241421

Smiley Smiley

There is only a few days left to register so please pass this around. Thanks!

A big thank you for your generosity as well!!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:33:24 PM

anyone playing turbocharged at least Huh

I can even log in in the game menu even if i did make an account on web wallet (yes e-mail activation is done). It's stuck on "merci de patienter"
thanks for waiting in english i guess

how about that ? Is there a delay for it to work ?
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:06:56 PM

is being worked on
i hope soon anybody will be
on GP

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:25:33 PM

A friend recommend this coin to be me and I am interested in it. I would like to ask what this coin is about and how is it different from its competitor?

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:33:11 PM

A friend recommend this coin to be me and I am interested in it. I would like to ask what this coin is about and how is it different from its competitor?

I'll dare to say this coin is the solution for global in-game monetization. Smiley

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:29:28 PM

I can even log in in the game menu even if i did make an account on web wallet (yes e-mail activation is done). It's stuck on "merci de patienter"

I had the same problem as you. I tried reinstalling the game into my Windows 10 laptop, but still the same. I also tried disabling the firewall, but still no luck. After contacting one of the GMC members I got a reply that it was a glitch that was going to be fixed. Guess I am not the only one with the same issue.  Roll Eyes

Can't wait to play this awesome game and experience the power of Gamecredits!  Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
neleonele

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 03:41:06 PM

I had the same problem as you. I tried reinstalling the game into my Windows 10 laptop, but still the same. I also tried disabling the firewall, but still no luck. After contacting one of the GMC members I got a reply that it was a glitch that was going to be fixed. Guess I am not the only one with the same issue.  Roll Eyes

Can't wait to play this awesome game and experience the power of Gamecredits!  Cheesy

Yes,
we work on Turbocharged and GrandPrix,current situation showing us that launching GP racing for prize will be above 5th January.
We all can't wait to play and so excited to see new better version of GrandPrix.

luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:59:19 PM

yes first thing i tried is authorizing the executable in my firewall too, no luck too

thank for the reply anyway !
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 06:52:13 PM

Well, boys and girls, it appears we got a little ahead of ourselves. Small team, lots of confidence, but we're human nevertheless.

Don't worry, the contest will happen, and Grand Prix, webwallet, all the stuff we've promised will be delivered. Just not quite as quick as we thought. All the problems are being worked on and will be fixed. We'll reset the contest accordingly, as the first launch had problems for a number of people, which makes it unfair. We like fair, so we're just fixing it and changing the dates. There is no official relaunch just yet, we want to make dead sure it WORKS this time.

To all of you who've been in on this, thank you very much! Even when you break it, you help us. We try to break it before we launch, sometimes we fail. But with all you smart people attacking it, it'll be bullet proof when we're done Cheesy
shavers

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 07:48:56 PM

Well, boys and girls, it appears we got a little ahead of ourselves. Small team, lots of confidence, but we're human nevertheless.

Don't worry, the contest will happen, and Grand Prix, webwallet, all the stuff we've promised will be delivered. Just not quite as quick as we thought. All the problems are being worked on and will be fixed. We'll reset the contest accordingly, as the first launch had problems for a number of people, which makes it unfair. We like fair, so we're just fixing it and changing the dates. There is no official relaunch just yet, we want to make dead sure it WORKS this time.

To all of you who've been in on this, thank you very much! Even when you break it, you help us. We try to break it before we launch, sometimes we fail. But with all you smart people attacking it, it'll be bullet proof when we're done Cheesy
Well said biomech, sometimes we try to break it, and actually succeed Cheesy But nevertheless we're tryin' our best.
As a New Years gift we have
2FA
for you!

ATM it's working on Android but we'll hopefully have a Windows Phone and OSx version soon.

Happy new year everyone!
(Make love)
Cheesy

Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 08:05:23 PM

Happy New Year players  Cool

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2
82ndabnmedic

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 08:17:43 PM

This is Awesome...

The GameCredits Team has provided a vast amount of achievements and what better way to close out the year than with another tangible development from the GMC Team.

- Nikola & Brdji have been busting their asses off in order to deliver our vision to the world...Thanks Guys

Also, I would like to share a huge Thank You to all our community members, without your support this would not be possible...please continue supporting us and sharing our developments with your Friends & Family. Help us expand our community and aid us in bringing positive change to the crypto-sphere while we develop a revolutionary product to the Gaming & FinTech Industries.

ATM it's working on Android but we'll hopefully have a Windows Phone and OSx version soon.

Happy new year everyone!
(Make love)
Cheesy

CISSP | PMP | CEH

Bitmark: Project Manager & PR Coordinator

BTC: 1FEi8MSP3ccoqLah8EcxfGZVHUViEmQfvQ

BTM: bNidDXnRu5fuD8Th7cPFh7jnPdyAhMh7Nr
tdokta

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 08:34:31 PM

seeing the year out with many thousands of percentages increased in value of this currency ... bought about by hard work through the year by the developer team. creating true value and a real sense of community around gamecredits.

faith in the GMC team will bring all the very best for the year to come and real value that goes beyond speculation, due to real world application.

cheers, :-)

neleonele

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 08:57:22 PM

As we say goodbye 2015 and usher in 2016,i want to wish each and every member of GameCredits family
for yours Cooperation,dedication,hard work and valuable inputs to make 2015 a great and successful year.
Now as New Year begins,I hope we will all continue to work GameCredits project,API,GameHub and new partnerships with gaming companies to take our Company to even greater heights.

Wish you all Great,Prosperous,Blissful,Healthy,Delightful and Very Happy New year!

Cheers!!!

Nele

shavers

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 12:21:06 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2017, 11:15:44 AM by shavers

Webelinx GameCredits Interview (in a whole)

1. Can you provide us with some background on your company: how did you start out, what is your current size, and what are your plans for the future?
Webelinx is a growing IT company located in Nis, Serbia with around 50 young and ambitious professionals working diligently on creating and developing new projects. When founded in 2011.,only 4 years ago, Webelinx was a small start-up with less than 10 employees. Today, however, we can say that the company has noted significant growth and success both in terms of its size and presence on the market, and we certainly aspire to surpass it in the following years.

2. What kind of products do you excel at and what are your current projects?
Our possible secret of success may be that we pay much attention to following the current trends on the markets and shaping our projects according to the emerging needs of our users. Free-to-play, endless adventure games with in-app purchases are our main focus.
The existence of a puzzle element is, nevertheless, an imperative in all our games, be it a side-scrolling runner or a vertically-challenging shooting arcade.

3. What platforms do you develop for, and in which do you see most users and gaming adoption?
As a mobile development company, Webelinx creates and publishes mobile games and apps for different platforms – Android, iOS, Windows Phone and Facebook. However, lately, we have been experimenting and have started new projects on, for us, yet un-explored platforms such as a PC or Mac. As a matter of fact, our latest project, an arcade battle game “Panda Commander: Air Combat”, is available for PC as well. Android is the most commonly used of mobile platforms, thus accounting for the greatest number of Android users.

4. What makes your studio and your games unique and different from the rest?
The passion we enforce in crafting our projects.

5. Which tools you mainly use to make your games? (frameworks, engines, …)
Native apps (Android, iOS) are developed in Android Studio or X-Code. On the other hand, games are mostly created in Unity3D Game Engine.

6. How do you handle your monetization options and what are the shortcomings of your current methods?
When it comes to monetization options, I may say that we employ various ways of monetization. Well-known methods of including in-app purchases and ads is definitely one of them, but we are open to different possibilities and we try out new stuff all the time. One of the possible shortcomings of our current methods may definitely be the inability to get precise statistics.

7. Why did you choose GameCredits as one of your monetization options?
As I said, we are open to try out new possibilities, and GameCredits certainly has great chances of success.

8. Which feature of GameCredits would you point out as the most appealing to other game developers out there?
Maybe the option that users will have to earn Game Credits through playing which will significantly increase user retention.

9. What is your overall impression of working with such a new and unique monetization option like GameCredits?
I'm exuberant about it. Generally speaking, new technological improvements are introduced on a daily basis and, as the owner of a mobile development company, I must keep up as much as I can. Bearing in mind the great success of BTCs, I am sure that introducing this new monetization option may only have positive results. Users will love it since it will make their lives easier.

10. What do you expect from GameCredits, and what new features would you like to see in the future?
Since the GameCredits Foundation has already shown much effort and expertise in this field, I expect a gradual development of GMC and its further upgrading. It is still early to talk about new features but I'll greet all which will make game experience even more enjoyable for our players.

11. Any final thoughts?
No more thoughts, let's put words into action!

-Vladimir Mitić, Webelinx CEO

neleonele

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 12:53:42 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2016, 07:05:44 AM by neleonele

Well said biomech, sometimes we try to break it, and actually succeed Cheesy But nevertheless we're tryin' our best.
As a New Years gift we have
2FA
for you!

Happy new year everyone!
(Make love)
Cheesy

Happy 2FAsecure New Year!

gabenewell

Activity: 159

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 04:54:50 PM

Happy New Year 2016 Guys Grin

You're right.I am crazy. But you know what else? I don't give a fuck.
OKtoshi
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1004

OK

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 08:38:57 PM

Happy New Year!

OK is Honored with the new cross collaboration with GMC:

Congratulations to GameCredits GMC for claiming the "first spot permanent add promo"
showing Real commitment to their communities to support long term adoption.

GMC is getting integrated in the base coins for all coming ROKOS flavors releases.

What is ROKOS?
http://rokos.space

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.
CuriousCat

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 09:23:10 PM

Hello to y'all and best wishes for a grand a successful new year!

Just a little status update regarding Turbocharged and the long awaited GrandPrix!
We at GMC are all about the quality and hate to push products out withour polishing all the stuff that might diminish the end user experience. And that means extensive testing and quality control to polish the game to the max.

I'm glad to announce that we're at the end of that painstaking process and will be releasing the TurboCharged GrandPrix edition on the 5th of January.

Polish out your racing skills and make sure you're tuned in for the release cause the competition will be hefty and the prize is a pretty sum of GMCs!

P.S. For any and all tech questions - fire away!
shavers

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 09:28:26 PM

Happy New Year!

OK is Honored with the new cross collaboration with GMC:

Congratulations to GameCredits GMC for claiming the "first spot permanent add promo"
showing Real commitment to their communities to support long term adoption.

GMC is getting integrated in the base coins for all coming ROKOS flavors releases.

What is ROKOS?
http://rokos.space

The pleasure is ours! Welcome OKtoshi, it's great to have you here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: