Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:55:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you going to pay taxes?  (Read 18706 times)
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:12:53 PM

Yes of course. I will pay my taxes but I will pay my taxes in dollars and not bitcoin. I will also pay my taxes on bitcoin capital gains.

I'd like it if taxes where more reasonable, it used to be that only the people that made tons of money were taxed, not it seems the government is taxing the shit out of people like me, who can barely keep themselves afloat.

If the government didn't tax me so harshly my life would be better and if my life was better I would become more successful. If I was more successful the government could rightfully tax me more.

So in the end they are shooting themselves in the foot. Fucking assholes.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NgoLina

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:30:22 PM

I have been paying tax for ten years now, infact deducted at source though not from bitcoin . it important for all adult earning citizens to pay tax whether from employment or business for developments.    I have not sold any get, still new and investing for now but if i make my findings and discovers that my country laws require that i pay tax for my bitcoin profit, will definitely do so. From what i read about  bitcoin transactions  in the USA, not paying your tax on bitcoin profit will land one into trouble.   
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:27:59 AM

Are you going to pay taxes on your Bitcoin profits?

Suppose you make a million dollars. Suppose you have already made a million dollars. Are you going to hand half of that cash over to the government? Of course, this is assuming you convert your coins into federally recognized cash. If your only intention is to amass a huge supply of Bitcoins, the question does not apply to you.

You're supposed to pay income taxes. It seems rather easy to get away with not doing it, though... at least in this case.

If it is withholding, it was never mine, and I never received it. So, if it goes for taxes, it is taken from whomever withheld it in the first place... not me.

If they tell me they are going to pay me a certain amount but then withhold, breach of contract, unless I stated that they can withhold. If it is breach of contract, I might sue them.

If I actually get cash in hand, so to speak, I will pay whatever I owe to anybody. Since this is payment by agreement, it does not fit the definition of tax. Probably anyone who voluntarily pays a tax isn't really doing so. He is probably paying a contribution.

Sounds like I won't be paying a tax. It will either be a contractual payment, or it will be a contribution. Odds are I won't be making a contribution.

Btw. They won't be coming to take it from me, because the land in which I live is a common law land. My claim supersedes their complaint.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
fommes86

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:51:33 PM

In Germany crypto currency gains are not taxed if held for at least a year.

I live near Germany and speak German, with a million I would move to Germany  Grin Grin

I am just not sure, holding for the regulator means: you can trade in between different crypto coins and if you cash out in FIAT a year later you held crypto all the time and hence are not subject to tax.  Huh Huh

Anyone who knows more in regard?

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
siwakotisaurav

Activity: 577
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:18:14 PM

In Germany crypto currency gains are not taxed if held for at least a year.

I live near Germany and speak German, with a million I would move to Germany  Grin Grin

I am just not sure, holding for the regulator means: you can trade in between different crypto coins and if you cash out in FIAT a year later you held crypto all the time and hence are not subject to tax.  Huh Huh

Anyone who knows more in regard?

That's a good question. But how you can prove it, if you moved your funds from one address to another (or exchange).
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:52:53 AM

Yes and basically its important though, and it's a must to pay and it's a big responsibility as a member of a community, because tax serve as a salary for those workers on social services which is the nurses , politicians, so on and so forth, and it is required, because it's against to the law if you will not pay, and that is what i believe.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
fommes86

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:42:09 PM

I think I hodl for some time and then will leave Italy and go to Germany, there gains on crypto held more than a year is not taxed  Grin

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:13:09 PM

In a situation whereby you have to convert your cryptocurrency to your local currency, there is no way to avoid government tax. In some cases, you realize that the government has not really done well with the taxpayers money, they often steal it. In this kind of situation, I will rather prefer to avoid paying tax on my cryptocurrency.
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:55:13 PM

Yes I think, because I believe that this taxes were for many reasons. This is also the one that makes a society to function. Thus, I am determinedly deem to help my country to have progress in society. I know that it isn't gonna have that huge effect but at the end of the day at least I have tried to do so. Although, taxes were commonly used in not good ways, but that story would go with the conscience of those people who have betrayed their own people.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  

Jump to: