Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:08:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do people around you think about Bitcoin ?  (Read 42928 times)
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 04:06:06 PM

None of my friends knew what is bitcoin, Except one that had used fake bitcoin in an online game. I shared the details about it and one of my friend is thinking to start mining when he has enough funds.

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:43:18 PM

In my country no one cares what bitcoin is all about? They are just busy with their  regular jobs and family issues, they just don't want to try any innovative things in their life, whenever I talk about bitcoin, they just say we will discuss this later on, and that time never comes.
Mitchow

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:25:43 PM

In my country no one cares what bitcoin is all about? They are just busy with their  regular jobs and family issues, they just don't want to try any innovative things in their life, whenever I talk about bitcoin, they just say we will discuss this later on, and that time never comes.

Same here, they haven't even heard about the bitcoins, and its not that they are uneducated fellows, everyone is holding a descent job and that make me surprise when they ask what is bitcoin?
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:33:46 PM

Others are thinking that bitcoin is nothing just a waste of money or should they say an ordinary online job. Most them really do not know what bitcoin is and no awareness what I am actually doing. But as for me there is only one thing I can say to them, You missed half of your life because of that..

ncsaxe

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:35:23 PM

i come from the united states, and not many people know about bitcoin from where i am in the united states, friends of mine from other parts of the states vary in how they feel about it, some find it a stupid currency, while others have seen a lot of interest in the currency as well, though theyre more into the miners than the earning ways, but thats probably cause theyre going off what theyve heard only as they are even more of novices than i am with the currency and im a pretty big novice
Cuidler

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:52:42 PM

i come from the united states, and not many people know about bitcoin from where i am in the united states, friends of mine from other parts of the states vary in how they feel about it, some find it a stupid currency, while others have seen a lot of interest in the currency as well, though theyre more into the miners than the earning ways, but thats probably cause theyre going off what theyve heard only as they are even more of novices than i am with the currency and im a pretty big novice

There is good paralell with internet. When internet started, not much was internet used because expensive dialup connection and no content, but look today, almost every using internet for something. As I say, give decentralized currency next ten or twenty years to develop, and then most will be using cryptocurrency directly or indirectly (without even noticing).

.Liqui Exchange.Trade and earn 24% / year on BTC, LTC, ETH
....Brand NEW..........................................Payouts every 24h. Learn more at official thread
iCrypt

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:52:59 PM

I'm located in California. I get mixed opinions --there are people who think bitcoin is related to bad things, there are those that like it and can have a good conversation about it, and there are people who have heard of it, but have no clue what it is. Most of my colleagues have heard of it, but don't care enough to learn more.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:54:17 PM

Others are thinking that bitcoin is nothing just a waste of money or should they say an ordinary online job. Most them really do not know what bitcoin is and no awareness what I am actually doing. But as for me there is only one thing I can say to them, You missed half of your life because of that..

A lot of people that I know do not even know what the bitcoin is if I'm honest, some of them know it but think its bad because of the media.
I only have a couple of friends that are using it and like it because its very secured and fast.
JAyThaRevo

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:46:34 PM

A lot of people that I know do not even know what the bitcoin is if I'm honest, some of them know it but think its bad because of the media.
I only have a couple of friends that are using it and like it because its very secured and fast.

That's good to hear that some of your friends are already using bitcoins, but when I recommend my friends to use bitcoins, they just start laughing and keep me on saying that you are wasting your money.
tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 10:00:01 PM

That's good to hear that some of your friends are already using bitcoins, but when I recommend my friends to use bitcoins, they just start laughing and keep me on saying that you are wasting your money.

Yes my friends are also doing this they are thinking bitcoin is only getting used by criminals and bad people.
They even do not want to look at or getting involved by it because they think its very wrong.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 10:34:27 PM

People around me (Mexico) is still very ignorant about bitcoin and most of them have never heard about it. Unfortunately there is a great lack of interest in ordinary people about these type of matters, and when I have found people with some idea of bitcoin, it is usually erroneous.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:05:10 AM

My wife and my friend said it were a waste of time till the moment i had convert a part of them into fiat,then they both got interested now ,while in a while my wife ask me how many i have and my friend say hey how are you doing at bitcoin.You are a genius person making more money doing something you like ,internet.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:11:09 AM

So, what do people around you (relatives, co-workers, co-ed, friends...) think about Bitcoin ? Please, indicate your country, so this way I'll be able to make a synthesis about what people think about Bitcoin.

For me : I come from France. My relatives think that it's criminals' tool and that since they can't touch money they don't trust it (note that those same persons are pro-banks, where you can't touch money). My friends think that it is useless and that it has no future. Both of them agree that scare them the most is the Bictoin's price volatibility.

So not so positive Undecided. I hope that you aren't in the same situation.

America:
Land of Bitcoin criminals, dark markets, and terror about things we do not understand.
I have talked to at least one person who quickly understood several positive things about BTC, but that is rare here in das homeland of the Trump.

knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:31:01 AM

So, what do people around you (relatives, co-workers, co-ed, friends...) think about Bitcoin ? Please, indicate your country, so this way I'll be able to make a synthesis about what people think about Bitcoin.

For me : I come from France. My relatives think that it's criminals' tool and that since they can't touch money they don't trust it (note that those same persons are pro-banks, where you can't touch money). My friends think that it is useless and that it has no future. Both of them agree that scare them the most is the Bictoin's price volatibility.

So not so positive Undecided. I hope that you aren't in the same situation.

America:
Land of Bitcoin criminals, dark markets, and terror about things we do not understand.
I have talked to at least one person who quickly understood several positive things about BTC, but that is rare here in das homeland of the Trump.

If i ask something related to facebook,whats app or big brother the answers will be several as its something almost all people use and watchs,bitcoin should be a sponsor of big brother making people get curious about it i believe this exposure will make bitcoin get new costumers,even i dont like those program.I cant talk to anyone about bitcoin as they know what it means think its something from my mind.
CarrollFilms

Activity: 156

Can I eat a Bitcoin?

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 05:54:32 AM

I got my friends hooked on mining and trading bitcoin a while ago. My parents are slowly understanding Bitcoin. My brothers have both bought into Bitcoin themselves, and started doing small time farm mining.

I joined in on the Bitcoin train back in 2011 as a little investor who bought a couple bitcoin not knowing of what was going on back then. After around 2013 I really started to learn about the Bitcoin network, mining, the blockchain, trading, etc.

I'm addicted to Bitcoin. I wouldn't say I've lost money, but I'm not saying I've gained anything. More than anything it's a fun "game" and great community to participate with. My friends and family as of recently have started supporting me and backing me up on my choice of investments with Bitcoin.

Back in my day Bitcoin used to cost $69
DimensionZ

Activity: 350

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 07:24:38 AM

I have a friend who is into altcoin mining and he is making pretty good cash mining Ethereum at the moment. I may get myself a couple of AMD cards to mine some myself but I am worried about the noise and heat they will output.

bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:31:07 AM

People around me think that Bitcoin is unsafe and that is not true. I told them to use it but they dont trust it and that is not good.
But more people must use it and that is problem.  It must be more used and that will be very good for Bitcoin.
tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:51:59 AM

People around me don't know what is bitcoin and how it works. Even all my friend don't know too about bitcoin, once i introduced bitcoin to 1 of my friends. and they don't care about it.

Majority of us are facing the same problem that people around us are not aware about the bitcoins, and even if introduce them to bitcoin, they really don't care about it and don't show any interest in it.

Well the most people do not even know the bitcoin in my area so that is the first thing that is bad in my area.
Also the people that are knowing it in my circle are not interested because they think its not safe and get used by criminals
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:53:06 AM

there is a typical people who think bitcoin is a great technology to be implemented in banks, they support and learn on it.
also there is a people who think bitcoin is harmful and useless will be better think about something real , they said.
but most people around me don't want to know more about bitcoin they say it is not realistic.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:13:50 PM

People around me don't know what is bitcoin and how it works. Even all my friend don't know too about bitcoin, once i introduced bitcoin to 1 of my friends. and they don't care about it.

Majority of us are facing the same problem that people around us are not aware about the bitcoins, and even if introduce them to bitcoin, they really don't care about it and don't show any interest in it.

Well the most people do not even know the bitcoin in my area so that is the first thing that is bad in my area.
Also the people that are knowing it in my circle are not interested because they think its not safe and get used by criminals
Many friends around my use also Bitcoin and that is very good. Some friends dont trust Bitcoin and that is not good.
I hope that more people will use Bitcoin and that they can have also some profit. That will be perfect and that they are going to like it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: