Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:10:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do people around you think about Bitcoin ?  (Read 42928 times)
genos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:03:46 PM

The most people around me still don't know about bitcoin. They still use fiat commonly.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:04:53 PM

The first thought most of my friends when they hear the word bitcoin is, do not believe it.
Duomo

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:06:24 PM

Once again, I really don't mention bitcoin to many people around me. It is still a new idea and many people don't feel comfortable with it. A lot of people have misconceptions about what it is used for and I prefer not to debate or argue with them. I have my opinions and they have their own. I believe in bitcoins and I am perfectly fine if they don't to be involved with it or they do no think being a participant would benefit them.
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 811

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 06:48:29 AM

Once again, I really don't mention bitcoin to many people around me. It is still a new idea and many people don't feel comfortable with it. A lot of people have misconceptions about what it is used for and I prefer not to debate or argue with them. I have my opinions and they have their own. I believe in bitcoins and I am perfectly fine if they don't to be involved with it or they do no think being a participant would benefit them.

Yeah in my place to im only one using bitcoin here. Cause their not aware this is existing even banks here dont recognize bitcoin. But ny friends see me earning good in  bitcoin and i teach them and they ignore it and they said its waste of time. So sad  thet dont see full potential of the coin and i believe its running excellent cause i earn good to it.

italianobitcoin

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

Forza Italia

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:16:38 AM

Yeah in my place to im only one using bitcoin here. Cause their not aware this is existing even banks here dont recognize bitcoin. But ny friends see me earning good in  bitcoin and i teach them and they ignore it and they said its waste of time. So sad  thet dont see full potential of the coin and i believe its running excellent cause i earn good to it.
You must dont listen to others, you must make your own choice and that is the best choice, it is very good to use Bitcoin and there are many people that agree with you.
Some of my friends use Bitcoin also and some friends are haters but yeah just dont listen to them and you must dont affected of them.
vlad.alexseen

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:33:23 AM

Not many people know, and those who know think that this is either a fraud or a banal financial pyramid)))))
Iceborn

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 08:41:35 AM

Non of the people around know what Bitcoin is. I tried explaining it to them but they won't even listen. Until I showed them that I made some money out of it.
lrdeoliveira

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 08:42:49 AM

Non of the people around know what Bitcoin is. I tried explaining it to them but they won't even listen. Until I showed them that I made some money out of it.

i have the same situation, i also tell to my friend about bitcoin and blockchain and their interest was taken only when i told that i raise some money from bitcoin. But in this method people wrongly think that bitcoin = easy money
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:33:31 AM

I tried to explain it to my sister because i want to show to her the significance of having an account. at first she is hesitating but after i said you can also earn thru bitcoin, she became interested. You cant convince someone if you dont say they can earn thru it.

Vladimir1988

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:34:09 AM

Not seen around people who were discussing something about bitcoin
KibouDice

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 11:06:33 AM

I have found the same thing. People find Bitcoin = easy money
It makes me feel sick  Cry
$_Aleks_$

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 11:17:21 AM

Around me few people know and those who know think Scam(
ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 11:19:36 AM

The most people I know do not even know the bitcoin, the ones that know it thinking its just a currency for criminals only and not for normal people.
I already explained it multiple times but they also do not want to listen to the story, its very annoying.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 11:42:50 AM

While discussing with some friends one of them said that there is a new kind of money like paypal but it;s called bitcoin and i was like 'wow', people are thinking positively about bitcoin, not like others that think that bitcoin is only used by hackers.
It must be a good idea, we can target the paypal users to make them adopt bitcoin. Because when some people are already familiar with the online transactions then they must be capable of understanding how bitcoin works and how much it is better than paypal.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:57:12 PM

While discussing with some friends one of them said that there is a new kind of money like paypal but it;s called bitcoin and i was like 'wow', people are thinking positively about bitcoin, not like others that think that bitcoin is only used by hackers.
It must be a good idea, we can target the paypal users to make them adopt bitcoin. Because when some people are already familiar with the online transactions then they must be capable of understanding how bitcoin works and how much it is better than paypal.

Yeah you right. Actually paypal users are already experienced with online currency so for make they use bitcoins is easy imo. But for people who don't about online currencies. It's gonna be hard like the people in my country.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:01:16 PM

Yeah you right. Actually paypal users are already experienced with online currency so for make they use bitcoins is easy imo. But for people who don't about online currencies. It's gonna be hard like the people in my country.

We cannot target or force Paypal users to use bitcoin, if they find bitcoin is better then Paypal they will use it or simply they will continue with Paypal.
Oleg-Oleg

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:23:15 PM

I think most people I know, don't know about the existence of bitcoin.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:16:50 PM

The most people around me still don't know about bitcoin. They still use fiat commonly.
When you are achieving some big profits by saving bitcoins for some period, then people around you will understand how bitcoin will help them financially. Showing proof will make people adopt bitcoin easily that too not with any big efforts for convincing them.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:36:24 PM

When you are achieving some big profits by saving bitcoins for some period, then people around you will understand how bitcoin will help them financially. Showing proof will make people adopt bitcoin easily that too not with any big efforts for convincing them.

Yes if they become aware that they can make quick money with bitcoin without making any hard efforts then they will start using bitcoin as everyone wants to become rich in short time.
faridkifly

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 04:12:20 PM

I think most people I know, don't know about the existence of bitcoin.
yes same here.
people in my neighborhood dont know and always ask same question "what is bitcoin?" Sometimes I am disgusted to listen it  Huh Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: