Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:40:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do people around you think about Bitcoin ?  (Read 42928 times)
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 12:37:22 PM

Them thinking negatively about it is probably better than them not having any knowledge about it at all, I seen few people in my area that know what bitcoin is but wasn't successful in explaining it to any friends, They did not even know about silkroad or the topic the media was covering for months.

I think people don't take bitcoin seriously and reason is that they are not aware about the benefits attached with it, and that is the reason they have negative attitude towards it.
Yes most of the people do not consider bitcoin as a serious money. I believe this is just due to the lack of knowledge about internet and how the viritual money is working. Time will teach them new technology.
When my friends consider bitcoin as some schemes are program for investment purpose, I really conclude they are not having enough knowledge about bitcoin. But I have tried many times to teach them about bitcoin but I was not successful still.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 12:42:06 PM

Them thinking negatively about it is probably better than them not having any knowledge about it at all, I seen few people in my area that know what bitcoin is but wasn't successful in explaining it to any friends, They did not even know about silkroad or the topic the media was covering for months.

I think people don't take bitcoin seriously and reason is that they are not aware about the benefits attached with it, and that is the reason they have negative attitude towards it.
Yes most of the people do not consider bitcoin as a serious money. I believe this is just due to the lack of knowledge about internet and how the viritual money is working. Time will teach them new technology.
When my friends consider bitcoin as some schemes are program for investment purpose, I really conclude they are not having enough knowledge about bitcoin. But I have tried many times to teach them about bitcoin but I was not successful still.

Yeah even I tried many times but result was zero, as no one around me is interested in knowing it or try using it, but I am not giving up in recommending them to use bitcoins.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:58:09 PM

Really depends on the group of people you are with.  Some people get it (at the first go), some are evangelical, some are non-plussed, some are skeptical.
Right people around me are clam and understanding, when I told them about BTC they didn't laughed like fools like the earlier staff ( of my company ) used to do. They in fact now use bitcoins and some of them are on this forum too Smiley
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:11:32 PM

Really depends on the group of people you are with.  Some people get it (at the first go), some are evangelical, some are non-plussed, some are skeptical.
Right people around me are clam and understanding, when I told them about BTC they didn't laughed like fools like the earlier staff ( of my company ) used to do. They in fact now use bitcoins and some of them are on this forum too Smiley

That's really great to hear that your friends are already a part of this forum, I wish my friends would also understand the value of bitcoin, but I am sure they will regret in future for sure.

knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:41:42 PM

Well its people choise to be or not at bitcoin world,but being able to get an extra income with bitcoin i believe should atract people and not make them laught.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:29:56 PM

Well its people choise to be or not at bitcoin world,but being able to get an extra income with bitcoin i believe should atract people and not make them laught.

Exactly and even if they are laughing at a moment they will regret in future for sure for missing the best opportunity to make some extra money and honestly speaking we will be having last laugh  Grin
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:36:53 PM

im from canada and you would be suprised of how many people actually dont even know about bitcoin here. whenever i talk to my friends and cryptocurrency comes up, they have no idea what im talking about.
There is no description and idea about the bitcoin? it seems many people have experienced this when they try to tell their friends about bitcoin?
even my friend thought that "Bitcoin" is the physical shape because they see the "coin" LOL
West man

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:40:46 PM

I don't think others around me understand what bitcoin is all about. They mostly have heard about it in the news and we all know that the news only reports on bad things to get more publicity. So their view on it is distorted.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BetcoinRakeback.com
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
████▄█▄████
███████████
████▄█▄████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/tr
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 11:49:32 PM

Even I dont understand the technology behind bitcoin and that is despite spending too much time on this forum I am still learning.How can I suppose people around me to know about bitcoin then?I first want to know as much as I can about bitcoin before I introduce btc to them so that I can answer their all question regarding bitcoin
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 12:19:15 AM

The most people I know are thinking its just a currency used by a lot of criminals and I can say its logical why they are thinking this.
The media is always talking bad about the bitcoin and that the bitcoin is wrong but in fact this is just the opposite in my opinion...
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:32:42 AM

Around me no one is currently awared with bitcoin, even the students of economics are also not aware with bitcoin, I have started to teach my friends about it, and I hope i will be succeded about that,

Hire me for your campaign management
Kartikay

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:22:56 AM

Whenever I try to explain people about bitcoins they shower their senseless arguments on me.
They are very reluctant to use or earn it. They do not trust it because of limited options to spend it. People are mostly unaware and ignorant towards bitcoins.
DashCoinDark

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:32:59 AM

There are always people that will hate Bitcoin and there are also people that love to use Bitcoin, everyone has their own choice to use Bitcoin or not and we should respect their choice of course.
Many friends told me that I have to use Bitcfoin because they already use it a long time, but first I didnt trust it.
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:39:21 AM

The people I know are aware of the fact that banks rip them off, they are slaves to the system, people in power are buying new Porsche's from the work they do while they drive in a shitty car, are working to fund bent politicians and are happy to do it. They think Bitcoin is too risky lol. They preffer a life of enslavement as they cant deal with anything else!

Thats the normal mentality of people I know. lol

To peel or not to peel.
jpucela14

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:42:13 AM

The people around me doesnt even know anything about bitcoin... When i talk to family and friends of Bitcoin Mining their faces are like  Shocked and asking me wtf is this?. I try to explain them how everything works and what bitcoin is some of them dont understand it  Grin

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:48:37 AM

I have talk about Bitcoin to many persons, they seem to understand it and like it, especially the last meme I posted on social network

Panama Papers Leak
Bitcoin User Not Affected.

Although they like it and what it can do , very few people have started using it from a lot of persons which I have told about it.
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 811

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 07:57:21 AM

The people around me doesnt even know anything about bitcoin... When i talk to family and friends of Bitcoin Mining their faces are like  Shocked and asking me wtf is this?. I try to explain them how everything works and what bitcoin is some of them dont understand it  Grin

Same as i my people around ne dont know bitcoin and when i tell them i think there thinking in weird cause they dont know what it is. Even bank dont know bitcoin when i tried to cash out and have little problem of my money release when i tell i get it from bitcoin and they look at me weird.

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:02:16 AM

The most people I know do not even know the whole bitcoin to be honest, the people that do know think its a pretty good currency and that it can be good in the future of the currency's.
I also think everyone think somethings else about it, the bitcoin is still not popular enough.

arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 811

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 09:38:50 AM

The most people I know do not even know the whole bitcoin to be honest, the people that do know think its a pretty good currency and that it can be good in the future of the currency's.
I also think everyone think somethings else about it, the bitcoin is still not popular enough.

But when the time comes that bitcoin will accept as online shopping payment. That time it will regain more popularity and  for that time also it will gather more users globally. Maybe it can raise the price per bitcoin and let see when it come. For now it will just a dream for us bitcoin users.

NordicRanger

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 10:05:13 AM

The people around me do not even know what Bitcoin is and if I want to explain it to they do not listen. But when money comes in the conversation they are all ears.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: