Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 06:17:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do people around you think about Bitcoin ?  (Read 42928 times)
betohell

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:12:03 AM

People around here personally think that bitcoin is a money-making machine/scheme that they could use to get some extra money aside from their jobs. Also, they don't look at technical aspects of it, instead, looks on its practical value more than the tech behind it.
I think it was a major advance that people around you already know about the workings and advantages of bitcoin.
in contrast to all around me. they do not know anything about bitcoin very disappointing

Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:09:41 AM

I just introduced earning bitcoins via Signature Campaign here in bitcointalk to a friend of mine and he was so inattentive. I don't think he is interested at all. Apparently, we have a local computer shop here whereas the gamers are playing and at the same time they earn bitcoins by faucets and posting here in forums.
great way to introduce bitcoin is tell people about bitcoin earning,not about what bitcoin was,yes its also work for me,i introduce bitcoin from the way i get it,like join signature campaign and other task,they will easy to understand,so they never think bad or negative about bitcoin.
DOGE12321

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:13:46 AM

So, what do people around you (relatives, co-workers, co-ed, friends...) think about Bitcoin ? Please, indicate your country, so this way I'll be able to make a synthesis about what people think about Bitcoin.

For me : I come from France. My relatives think that it's criminals' tool and that since they can't touch money they don't trust it (note that those same persons are pro-banks, where you can't touch money). My friends think that it is useless and that it has no future. Both of them agree that scare them the most is the Bitcoin's price volatility.

So not so positive Undecided. I hope that you aren't in the same situation.
Most people around me don't even know about Bitcoin. Only a few of my friends are actually knowledgeable about BTC. These guys believe that BTC has great potential to come as the currency of the future. 
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:22:43 AM

Almost nobody near me knows about it well a few miles (50+) there is a bit coin ATM and don't feel like traveling that far. And the few people that know about it thinks it's sketchy.
Deadman10

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:28:56 AM

All people around me thinking that btc is some good tool to get some business to get money
They think they can get many money from this cryptocurrency, and so do i, im thinking same like theyre haha
BTC IS FOR MONEY MAKING Cheesy
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:19:31 AM

If I tell my friends, what the Bitcoin is and greatest story behind that like satoshi nakamoto's history, bitcoin pizza, they trully believe the Bitcoin is just a payment method for drug dealers on deep web and some cyber cirminals. i think it's caused by the media only presents the Bitcoin as a tool of criminals,not the success story behind that
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:29:08 AM

One of my friends actually think it is pretty cool to have BTC because you can buy stuff that are hard to find, illegal or otherwise. He was so amazed that I have some and asked me if I could try a purchase something in the deep web. I guess he is more interested on those things than me. I'm more focused on earning and investing, while he is more of the curious type.
Enotche

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:00:44 AM

My friends know about Bitcoins from me. In our country, Bitcoin is not popular. Most people I know simply do not understand the technology, and did not even want to understand. They, like the older generation, accustomed to the usual money and live in the old way, without any progress and development. Such a mentality here. But there are those, who hath given without knowing anything about Bitcoin, fear and despise it, is called a pyramid scheme, fraud, etc.
PsursV

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:37:04 AM

very honestly people around me have no such idea about bitcoin. but i am motivating them and giving them a good briefing about bitcoin. i am the way how can they earn money though bitcoin and specially to my friends.s
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:40:00 AM

All people around me thinking that btc is some good tool to get some business to get money
They think they can get many money from this cryptocurrency, and so do i, im thinking same like theyre haha
BTC IS FOR MONEY MAKING Cheesy
First impression most people think like that, they know bitcoin from a people who needs money and tell you that bitcoin is a good way to make money, a little bit funny and ironic honestly.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:44:18 AM

very honestly people around me have no such idea about bitcoin. but i am motivating them and giving them a good briefing about bitcoin. i am the way how can they earn money though bitcoin and specially to my friends.s

it's good to help bitcoin growing, i know it will hard to make their interested with bitcoin because to many negative news aboout bitcoin is like bitcoin is another ponzi, bitcoin is money laundering,etc. i've try it and get 2 of my friend interested with bitcoin now they hold some btc for prepare next halving to sell it.

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 06:15:15 AM

They are not familiar with bitcoin. But some of my friends, got an idea about it from my bf and I, we give them brief explanation of what is it and how it works, then they got interested too. And they are now earning BTC. They are also enjoying it Smiley
PsursV

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:00:03 AM

i know too much  people who are using bitcoin. although here is no such shop or mall where the exchange of bitcoin is done. but these people are using bitcoin though different ways some are buying them through flat money some are using different  chains of earning bi coins.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:27:32 AM

If I tell my friends, what the Bitcoin is and greatest story behind that like satoshi nakamoto's history, bitcoin pizza, they trully believe the Bitcoin is just a payment method for drug dealers on deep web and some cyber cirminals. i think it's caused by the media only presents the Bitcoin as a tool of criminals,not the success story behind that

This seems to be the reality experienced by most of the users who doesn't have much knowledge about bitcoin. Bitcoin usage illegal activities have reached most people rather than its goodness. For this reason bitcoin has not reached most people.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:38:04 AM

people around me still think that bitcoin is a braggart, a fake investment and other. but I will not give up, I will continue to assure them that bitcoin is something extraordinary

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:55:02 AM

I deliberately dont tell people around me about bitcoin because I know they will not understand it and start considering me as mad.Many people still struggle to understand what is internet and I have a hard time explaining it to them,how can they understand and accept bitcoin in such condition

jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:58:04 AM

I deliberately dont tell people around me about bitcoin because I know they will not understand it and start considering me as mad.Many people still struggle to understand what is internet and I have a hard time explaining it to them,how can they understand and accept bitcoin in such condition

Yeah majority of us are facing the same problem as no one around us is aware about bitcoin and when we try to introduce them to bitcoin they don't show any interest and simply ignore it.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:10:38 AM

Yeah majority of us are facing the same problem as no one around us is aware about bitcoin and when we try to introduce them to bitcoin they don't show any interest and simply ignore it.

I try to convince people to use bitcoin and I did a few years ago, problem is once they used to listen to me, but unfortunately back then I suggested them to invest in hashprofit, we all lost big amount of money in 2014 and they don't seem to trust me anymore, even that I have warned them now against all cloud mining HYIP and told them was an error of a newbie back then, unfortunately I made this error, so I hope now you that are reading this don't try to push newly bitcoin users to HYIPS which call themself cloud mining.
HostSurf

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:31:05 PM

I've told some people around me about it but they don't seem to be interested or they don't understand how it works exactly. I've suggested to start out with faucets and opening up a wallet and read more about it but I think lack of interest is holding them back.
sulendra12

Activity: 2870
Merit: 526

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:53:55 PM

When i talked to my friend about bitcoin , they don't interested.
And talking nonsense like "scam , worthless" .!!
I think people out there will interested , if someone got some profit and success on their business.
So if i make some profit, i will show off my profit and make my friend envy .  Grin Grin

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Crypto Cards. with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
.Crypto Tokens.

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
..EAGLE CITY..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: