Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:32:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do people around you think about Bitcoin ?  (Read 42928 times)
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:18:26 AM

Wow, many of us also feel the same though. People around me also don't know about bitcoin, they only know about paypal. Well, for some people bitcoin is not popular.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:23:39 AM

Just recently, while we were having lunch, a friend of mine saw me opening an app related to bitcoin. Then he started telling a story about a news he watched in which someone is being accused of using bitcoin to pay for illegal drugs. That's the most that he's heard about bitcoin. Publicity, whether good or bad, is still publicity, as they say. To the common people with no previous knowledge of bitcoin, it is easy to be misled or misinformed about bitcoin because it makes headlines for all the wrong reasons.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:36:56 AM

So, what do people around you (relatives, co-workers, co-ed, friends...) think about Bitcoin ? Please, indicate your country, so this way I'll be able to make a synthesis about what people think about Bitcoin.

For me : I come from France. My relatives think that it's criminals' tool and that since they can't touch money they don't trust it (note that those same persons are pro-banks, where you can't touch money). My friends think that it is useless and that it has no future. Both of them agree that scare them the most is the Bictoin's price volatibility.

So not so positive Undecided. I hope that you aren't in the same situation.

It's kind of weird what my friends think of bitcoin. They view it as a currency for criminals. They believe that the currency is used only for dealing drugs and shady hitmen. They also don't understand the point of it.

They think that the fiat currencies are great, although they really aren't. They also think that the economy is doing great, while it is really not.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:43:18 AM

I don't  plan to tell them, cause they probably  don't care and will say that I'm just wasting my time ;-; but it will be nice if they recognized bitcoin as a source of extra income.

Most people around me don't give bitcoin much thought at all. Some just can't bother themselves to lear/understand what it is exactly and others feel like they've missed the boat on cheap prices so they again don't bother about it.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:46:28 AM

So, what do people around you (relatives, co-workers, co-ed, friends...) think about Bitcoin ? Please, indicate your country, so this way I'll be able to make a synthesis about what people think about Bitcoin.

For me : I come from France. My relatives think that it's criminals' tool and that since they can't touch money they don't trust it (note that those same persons are pro-banks, where you can't touch money). My friends think that it is useless and that it has no future. Both of them agree that scare them the most is the Bictoin's price volatibility.

My relatives and my friends express only distrust. They don't believe on its existence or in everything connected with it. As for the thoughts of the people near you are typically the thoughts of them who don' know deeply this invention. Seems difficult for me that people from France have such thoughts for a wonderful product like bitcoin. Maybe have some right regarding its volatility but the last 1 year and half bitcoin have been more stable than to many other normal currencies.
zodin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:57:35 AM

the people response around me mean in our ares is very positive.  i personally know so many people who are practicing bitcoin for such a long time. i think now its the time that every one will trust on bitcoin.
BombayChicken

Activity: 269

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 08:06:33 AM

There are allot of people around me wondering why there are so many people are using coins. But by far most of them are not using them they just use gold to pay bills and other things.
Nikolaisom

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 01:02:46 PM

The people around me think good about Bitcoin because they know that I am making some money with it. As long I make my bread with it my friends think it is good if that was not the case they would not be with it.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 01:06:54 PM

The people around me think good about Bitcoin because they know that I am making some money with it. As long I make my bread with it my friends think it is good if that was not the case they would not be with it.
We are just the same they are thinking to me that how making few money in online with bitcoin.. also they want to learn how bitcoin works and learn how to earn it.. i was teaching them how bitcoin works and how to earn it just investing their money to bitcoin and exchange it when the price is high.. also i teach them how to trade..
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:43:45 AM

People around me?First my parents,my parents view on bitcoin is a legit but risky way of earning online because of the reason all online things is vulnerable of ddos or hacking,but for me its still safe as long as you can handle your acct carefully.My friends,in our group we are about 10-15 friends since childhood and 5 of us are using bitcoins online because the other dont think that they can earn here

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 12:25:58 PM

I introduced Bitcoin to my brother and he is thrilled about it. I'm currently teaching the basics about it and he's saying that he's enjoying the process. He's amazed that such kind of currency is existing online. Hopefully, others would see this as an opportunity to learn something which is quite practical especially in terms of financial aspect.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 12:33:27 PM

some people who are in the majority do not know about mine bitcoin. they think that bitcoin is equal to paypal. and it was true. however much difference there at some point. basically different bitcoin with paypal. and most of them do not understand this.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 12:34:03 PM

People around me?First my parents,my parents view on bitcoin is a legit but risky way of earning online because of the reason all online things is vulnerable of ddos or hacking,but for me its still safe as long as you can handle your acct carefully.My friends,in our group we are about 10-15 friends since childhood and 5 of us are using bitcoins online because the other dont think that they can earn here

Wow your parents is nice. My parents know that bitcoin is just a waste time here. And they want me to stopped in bitcoin earning because im using our personal computer morning til 2:00 am morning. Im addicted on it but i just want to earn more so i waste all my.time here than playing outside.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 12:55:14 PM

Not more were aware about the technology advanced growth of the digital currency. Most believe this to be something unique which has been created for the purpose of gambling and other illegal activities.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:07:32 PM

At the first , it quite difficult to convince them so I try to convince them gradually. BUt at the end , they believe that bitcoin can grow more than a gold. USually I start from how to get bitcoin through faucet. Afterward I show them how high it's value so it will attract some attention
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:00:17 PM

Many friends are using it as well and some friends dont even know what Bitcoin is and that is the problem because we have to promote it more so people will get to know about it how to use it.
And other people dont trust it because it is online money so they think that you can be hacked or something.
Dwelach

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:13:12 PM

My friends dont think very good about the bitcoin and that is only because they dont give anything about it they dont buy things online and always use just cash. So they wont use the coin not now and not in the future.
SilverPunk

Activity: 350

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:29:49 PM

My friends dont think very good about the bitcoin and that is only because they dont give anything about it they dont buy things online and always use just cash. So they wont use the coin not now and not in the future.
Well i think,that is only for now in the mean time when bitcoin is recogbize on the peoples they are the one who will ask you how to do and earn money on bitcoins.in the future that is for sure.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
langedwig

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:14:31 PM

Well, in my area they are not much familiar with it. Some of them have never heared, some of them think that is too risky and to dangerous, some of them that is connected only to earning money.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:50:56 PM

Most people around me they observed and listened what i said about in bitcoins.  It is because all of them are to see is to believe if i can cash out money from Bitcoins to a real money. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: