Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:00:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do people around you think about Bitcoin ?  (Read 42928 times)
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 02:19:30 AM

Thrue the years I see how people are changing their opinion about the Bitcoin and for better. At first many of them have never even heard about it. Then they tought that it doesn't exists, some thought that it's bad and illegal. But slowly perception about Bitcoin is changing and more and more people in my environment are accepting Bitcoin.
in my area a little number of people where know about bitcoin, but now most of the people have realized about bitcoin and now they are investing in bitcoin for making money, the number of bitcoin users are really increasing, one shopkeeper is also accepting bitcoin for shopping.

If someone really know what is bitcoin and how bitcoin works.  Many benefits that we can get from using bitcoin so it is was can be a reason many people have interesting feel with bitcoin. 
And are you serious that also many shop on your place is already accepting bitcoin.? Honestly shop and store around  me still not accepting  bitcoins  as payment  methode.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 02:42:28 AM

I am from the Philippines and my family have no interest on bitcoin... Said it's just waste of time.. lol
In the community I was asking them if they have any idea about BTC and none of them did....
I started educating some of my friends few tried  but most of them ignored....
As of now those friends who believed is now spreading, educating their family, friends and community about BTC...
And as for me, Iv'e been using Bitcoin for quiet some time and helped me in my financial needs.....

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:31:07 AM

because bitcoin is anonym, people who didn't know bitcoin will think bitcoin is something bad, illegal, funds for terrorist etc. maybe if people know of bitcoin , his perspective will change.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:38:26 AM

I am from the Philippines and my family have no interest on bitcoin... Said it's just waste of time.. lol
In the community I was asking them if they have any idea about BTC and none of them did....
I started educating some of my friends few tried  but most of them ignored....
As of now those friends who believed is now spreading, educating their family, friends and community about BTC...
And as for me, Iv'e been using Bitcoin for quiet some time and helped me in my financial needs.....

People ignore you, say that it's a waste of time, and then carry on browsing Facebook on their phones. Personally, I just let people ignore what I'm doing. I read articles about bitcoin even when I'm at school, people ask me what I'm doing, I said bitcoins, and then they go away. Today, I'm earning money and quickly my classmates ask me how to start doing bitcoins. They finally realized that they were the one wasting their time on Facebook, and Instagram. SMH.

justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:44:56 PM

Well no one knows about bitcoin to people Ive told about. But once I said what it is, they instantly thinking that its illegal money since it came from the internet. Like what the hell!
Yes, my friends too were thinking that bitcoin as illegal currency and can be a scam. As majority of the people do not know about bitcoin, they even never heard the name of bitcoin, they will not be going to trust on bitcoin on first hearing itself. They really more time to realize the truth of bitcoins and then to adopt it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 09:09:00 PM

Like for most of the people, people around me dont appreciate the bitcoin. Reason for that is very simple. To know its value you have to know that the world is seriously fucked up. And if most of the people would know, that the world is seriously wrong, it would not be as it is.

99 percent of people I know, doesnt know , that there are negative interests rates. My brother couldnt believe me, and when he finally aknowledged it, he just treated it as some sort of a unworrysome and meaningless wackyness.
d@nte

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 09:13:45 PM

They don't know what BTC is. When I explained it to them, they became confused and didn't understand the point of it. The best argument I could have them understand something about BTC was when I explained how researchers can use blockchain technology for their researches.
The basic concepts about Bitcoin are simple to understand, but if you try to get them to understand the more complex concepts behind it, how blockchain technology works, they can get confused. But there are always ways to simplify, making comparisons and explaining the problems that Bitcoin solves.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 09:39:05 PM

It is quite difficult. Most of my friends and relatives have never heard about Bitcoins. But that is not the bad part. Whenever I try to educate them about the benefits of Bitcoin usage, they accuse me of trying to scam them.
i educate my friend and relative about bitcoin that what is bitcoin and how to use it for shopping and what benefits of bitcoin and i think its good activity to aware someone about bitcoin because bitcoin need our support to it make more popular and then bitcoin will be get more stronger.
mrkevio

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:22:45 PM

They think it's unsafe, and being virtual makes it the most disadvantageous feature because you never know when it can stop working or so. This is the reason for which I want to play on different fields: precious metals, currencies and real estate. Having more options lowers the chance you got to lose your investments.

dhampir-D

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:25:59 PM

They think it's unsafe, and being virtual makes it the most disadvantageous feature because you never know when it can stop working or so. This is the reason for which I want to play on different fields: precious metals, currencies and real estate. Having more options lowers the chance you got to lose your investments.
If they think it is not safe it's because they did not understand the technology behind it. It is possible that Bitcoin is the safest form of payment at the moment, in addition the issuance is done in a decentralized manner, causing the currency to be issued in a limited rate and preserving the holdings of the user.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:39:12 PM

If they think it is not safe it's because they did not understand the technology behind it. It is possible that Bitcoin is the safest form of payment at the moment, in addition the issuance is done in a decentralized manner, causing the currency to be issued in a limited rate and preserving the holdings of the user.

I think one the reasons people think Bitcoin isn't really safe, is the fact that Bitcoin is a decentralized currency tool. Most people are used to have the bank and government to function as the central point of everything, where they are being offered some sort of buyers protection, insured balances, etc. With Bitcoin there is nothing that give you that level of "security" (according to average joes).
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:59:18 PM

People around me they think bitcoin is not real they did not believe that bitcoin can convert into cash.But when they see that am going to cash out my bitcoin they want now to learn.And all my friends pm me they asking about bitcoin.
vasrasus

Activity: 946

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 11:07:51 PM

People around me they think bitcoin is not real they did not believe that bitcoin can convert into cash.But when they see that am going to cash out my bitcoin they want now to learn.And all my friends pm me they asking about bitcoin.

Right they will only believe when they already see the proofs. Just like me I was convince when Im given load, when I am ask to do cashout and then I got curious and it goes and goes now. So when they see that we can really earn and there is an outcome they really become interested . My friends were studying it too.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 11:31:10 PM

Right they will only believe when they already see the proofs. Just like me I was convince when Im given load, when I am ask to do cashout and then I got curious and it goes and goes now. So when they see that we can really earn and there is an outcome they really become interested . My friends were studying it too.

It's something that can never be eliminated. because everyone has thought enough of the things they have to be something that did not yet they feel or get or see. So before you introduce this all we have to do something it does prove that bitcoin is the currency outstanding and more profitable than other currencies. So we must continue to strive for it all and I am confident in the future of the bitcoin will become the currency of the famous and most expensive
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 12:29:43 AM

Most people around me dont use bitcoin because they afraid. But Nome of them are really making ot big anyway.
A few people I know are interested in it since they tired of working so hard for someone else and want to make their own money.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:29:25 AM

Most people around me dont use bitcoin because they afraid. But Nome of them are really making ot big anyway.
A few people I know are interested in it since they tired of working so hard for someone else and want to make their own money.
Well, you can't force them to use bitcoin when they do not understand it and you have done your best to explain them but this close minded people will never accept new things into their life as they are not willing to take risk but dream of making money. That will only make them just a day dreamer without an action initiated.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:41:18 AM

We can't blame people for being afraid of something that's relatively new to them, especially the older ones who are a bit allergic to anything digital. I can say these things because some of the people I have talked about are so paranoid about losing their money if they convert it to bitcoin or if they go online. It's hard to blame them since they have gotten used to the old ways of transacting.
Viscount

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:46:11 AM

my just think it's Ponzi scheme and i don't convince them in opposite, I just want to buy as much btc as I can before noobs wake up and rise the price.   Roll Eyes
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1125

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:58:07 AM

my just think it's Ponzi scheme and i don't convince them in opposite, I just want to buy as much btc as I can before noobs wake up and rise the price.   Roll Eyes
I know this attitude. When I talk about Bitcoin with older people they usually start to smile politely and give me that "oh rly" look. After  5 min of listening they got it all figured out. Satoshi is some kind of peddler selling gold watches at a discount and I'm the dumbass buying them. Grin

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:53:01 PM

I know this attitude. When I talk about Bitcoin with older people they usually start to smile politely and give me that "oh rly" look. After  5 min of listening they got it all figured out. Satoshi is some kind of peddler selling gold watches at a discount and I'm the dumbass buying them. Grin

I know the feeling that after explaining much about of bitcoin to my peers they thought Im just offering another scam. Well they can see me earning bitcoins but they are saying wow you are earning, how lucky you are but I am not interested. Well maybe because they are used to traditional business and they dont feel doing bitcoins. They would look bitcoins as a game of luck, not secured and an investment of luck like ponzi schemes. This may sound funny but in some terms our experiences are somehow alike.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: