Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:45:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitShop - cryptocurrency shopping cart script [PHP/MYSQL] (v1.1.2)  (Read 74742 times)
HELP4LINDA

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 06:19:42 PM

Paid for the single time download, used wget on the unique URL and forgot to add the appropriate flag. It now doesn't let me download it and says I must wait 7 days when it's going to expire in 2~. I know I paid for a single time download but I didn't actually manage to download it. I did use the "Contact US" page.
SteamGamesBTC.com

Activity: 734
Merit: 507

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 07:01:18 PM

@HELP4LINDA
Don't worry, I bet bf! will allow you to download once more, as soon as he reads it.

SteamGamesBTC.com
> Automatic 24/7 bot: purchase any Steam game 20% cheaper with Bitcoin! <
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 01:09:09 AM

@HELP4LINDA: check your email inbox.

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
Cryptonite - 1st mini-blockchain altcoin | BitShop - digital shop script
Web Developer - PHP, SQL, JS, AJAX, JSON, XML, RSS, HTML, CSS
HELP4LINDA

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 06:11:43 PM

Thanks,

Permission denied in /var/www/lib/special.lib.php on line 329 - any ideas? Only problem I'm running into.
SteamGamesBTC.com

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 06:29:25 PM

@HELP4LINDA
Change the permissions to readable/writeable (chmod 666) of /inc/config.php and /sci/config.php.

SteamGamesBTC.com
HELP4LINDA

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:00:12 PM

Cheers man, just having one final prob with the captcha image not displaying in any browsers.
SteamGamesBTC.com

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 08:04:47 PM

@HELP4LINDA
What hosting do you use? If it's your own, it might be a problem with non-exist some of php module - on the server side.

PS. Also change r/w permission of /ticker/weighted_prices.json

SteamGamesBTC.com
HELP4LINDA

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:10:05 PM

I'm hosting the files from a VPS that's running Ubuntu 12.04 =p.
SteamGamesBTC.com

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 08:14:07 PM

Try: apt-get install php5-gd
Then restart apache/nginx service or... reboot your VPS ;-)

SteamGamesBTC.com
HELP4LINDA

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:19:30 PM

And you fixed the final problem... thank you my man. Appreciate it a LOT.
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 05:47:34 AM

@SteamGamesBTC.com: got a quick question for you, check your pm inbox. Also thanks for providing BitShop support when I'm not around, it's appreciated.

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 09:48:31 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2015, 04:42:18 AM by bitfreak!

Just got another report of the "Status: Call to a member function query() on null" error so I looked into it and found the cause. That error message will show up on the default payment gateway whenever the check-status.php script tries to access the database because a database connection is not established in the check-status.php script. I didn't notice that issue because the only time it needs to access the database is to update the status of the order if it has expired or if it was underpaid. However if your settings require 1 or more confirmations that error will probably occur all the time because it will try to update the status of the order to "payment pending", meaning it has been paid but doesn't have enough confirmations yet.

Anyway, the problem can be fixed by calling connect_to_db() after line 15 in the /sci/check-status.php file so that it looks like this:

Code:
if (!empty($_GET['t'])) {
  $conn = connect_to_db();

EDIT: sorry I forgot the "$conn =" part, make sure to include that or the fix wont work.

c0ffer

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Gems:Crypto

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 09:58:14 PM

@Bitfreak

Been following your work for a long time and will be a big supporter for the future.

Bitshop is the underlying script for my upcoming gemstone shop revitalization. I recently purchased a license with 6 months support but the script was easy enough to set up so I have had no questions so far. Customizing it has been easy.

Keep up the great work!

CryptoCurrency for Gemstones ... Website | Main Thread  -  c0c0 Trading on YoBit
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 01:57:57 PM

Version 1.0.9 of BitShop has been released. It fixes a few small problems and the database problem mentioned in my last post.

@c0ffer: thank you for the positive comment, if you need any help at any time let me know.

c0ffer

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 01:55:37 AM

@c0ffer: thank you for the positive comment, if you need any help at any time let me know.
You're very welcome.

Quick question (hopefully):

When using an altcoin for payments, it looks like the SCI only does RPC calls.
Does the SCI only use block explorer calls for Bitcoin payments or am I missing the spot where the altcoin block explorer URL is set?

Thanks in advance

CryptoCurrency for Gemstones ... Website | Main Thread  -  c0c0 Trading on YoBit
Gibb

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 05:48:34 PM

Users can sell products or just admin can? I registered and can't see option to sell anything, and i'm interested of buy it.
SteamGamesBTC.com

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 05:50:32 PM

@Gibb
Only admin is able to.

SteamGamesBTC.com
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 11:42:35 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2015, 02:46:11 AM by bitfreak!

You're very welcome.

Does the SCI only use block explorer calls for Bitcoin payments or am I missing the spot where the altcoin block explorer URL is set?

Thanks in advance
If you want to use the default payment gateway to accept altcoins then the only way is to set up a daemon for that altcoin. However you can also use the GoCoin gateway to accept certain altcoins and they will handle it all for you.

bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 10:55:16 AM

Just thought I should let you guys know I have created an official BitShop forum where you can discuss all things related to BitShop. It will also be the place to find official and unofficial BitShop mods/extensions. There aren't any mods yet obviously but read: The situation with BitShop modifcations for more information on that. I have also created a Common Problems and FAQ thread which should help answer a lot of common questions and problems that new users run into.

Also checkout the new bitfreak.info homepage, its looking nice and sexy. I basically just decided to remove all the outdated stuff and turn it into a simple portal type page which contains links to the BitShop store and forum and other stuff I'm involved with.

c0ffer

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 08:49:31 PM

You're very welcome.

Thanks in advance
If you want to use the default payment gateway to accept altcoins then the only way is to set up a daemon for that altcoin. However you can also use the GoCoin gateway to accept certain altcoins and they will handle it all for you.
Thank you for the info on this and nice work on the new site.

For those who think this sort of thing is interesting I have accomplished the following with the Bitshop script:

The store has been customized to accept c0fferC0in which presented a few interesting challenges in getting the shop to work the way I wanted.

I was in the process of getting the daemon working in conjunction with the store but before that could be applied I had to handle pricing. All stores handle pricing as crypto is converted to national currency at the time of purchase. c0fferC0in prices do not change that way, prices are fixed so the cart had to be modified for showing pricing in c0fferC0in as well as BTC and national currency.

Price info had to be passed along to the processor. In this store you can not use c0fferC0in to purchase shipping so I had to add conditions for that during the checkout process as well.

I added a fallback during the checkout process that has the script switch to block explorer API if it gets errors trying to interact with the daemon. This lead to adding an altcoin address list with similar functionality to that of the BTC address list. There is no admin functionality so it just checks for the addresses during the fallback. If it is successful with RPC then it gets the address from the daemon, if not it goes to the list. The script is well organized so this was fairly straightforward.

I still have some testing to complete but from what I can see with the store you can shop for items and make purchases using BTC or c0fferC0in and the whole thing is as seamless as the original.

With some custom graphics and a little bit of CSS tweaking it has become a nice application of the Bitshop script that will be coming to life soon and ready for new shoppers. VERY happy about this Cheesy

On the subject of mods for the script, it would be great if it could accept 3rd party mods so others could build on it's functionality in a standardized way... Plug-ins Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: