Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 12:07:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitShop - cryptocurrency shopping cart script [PHP/MYSQL] (v1.1.2)  (Read 74731 times)
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 06:13:06 AM

looks pretty cool Smiley
just wondering, do users need javascript enabled in the browser ??

thanks
Yes.

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
Cryptonite - 1st mini-blockchain altcoin | BitShop - digital shop script
Web Developer - PHP, SQL, JS, AJAX, JSON, XML, RSS, HTML, CSS
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:54:55 AM

Just tried 10 times in a row to no avail, in two browsers.
Ok, well then it has something to do with your server not handling cookies properly. I remember there was another guy a few months ago who had a similar problem logging into the admin area and the only way he could solve it was by changing to another host or by completely removing the cookie handling code from the admin login page.

So if I wanted it to be as close as possible to whats shown on Gox, what do I need to do ? I assume something will need to be rewriten to pull from their API directly ?
Oh I realized why it's different, because the script is using the 24 weighted average price. If you want to change it find all places where $btc_stats['avg'] is used and replace it with $btc_stats['close']
I seriously doubt it's my server, there's nothing special about it, its a cloud. It runs 5 websites and a number of minecraft servers.

So we can forgo the guessing game, what can we do to see what it is, or isnt ?

Edit: In what file(s) am I lookin for the avg thing ?

Edit 2: Most of my sites have SMF installed and cookies run fine for them.

Edit 3: Not sure if this helps - http://www.eojmarket.com/php_info.php

To be decided...
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 12:53:15 PM

I seriously doubt it's my server, there's nothing special about it, its a cloud. It runs 5 websites and a number of minecraft servers.
Ok, I just released v0.9.6 and it contains some of the fixes we've discussed here and some other stuff. Log into the client area and obtain the new files and update the files listed there. If your problem still isn't solved after updating to v0.9.6 then it is something with your server because many people are using the script and none of them are reporting problems logging into the admin area.

Edit: In what file(s) am I lookin for the avg thing ?
There are many files. Search the entire project for the text $btc_stats['avg'] and you will see everywhere it is used.

Edit 3: Not sure if this helps - http://www.eojmarket.com/php_info.php
It looks ok, but be sure to remove that file because it can give attackers a lot of helpful information.

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 12:55:38 PM

would all the user (not admin) functionality not work, or just parts of it ?
Like could I get away with not using java and still order stuff ?
It requires javascript to be enabled to make orders. I plan on adding support for those people with javascript disabled but it'll be a fairly complex job so I probably wont get around to it for a while.

bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 09:59:46 AM

I finally solved MoreBloodWine's problem, it was a problem with his server configuration after all. It seems like the problem was caused because output_buffering was enabled and it was causing the headers_sent() function to always return false, which led to it doing header redirections when it shouldn't have been, which stopped the cookies from being saved properly. I solved it by forcing a javascript redirection on the admin login page. All future versions of BitShop will contain this change but if you're using v0.9.6 or earlier and you are experiencing this problem send me a PM and I will tell you how to fix it.

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 01:02:56 AM

Finally heh... I know this might seem trivial, but in the next update. Might you consider ormatting like I have done ?

1 BTC = $984.46 USD (24hr W.Avg)

Except in the case of the dollar sign, this could be the denomination set by the user in the one confi file. Then there's the adiion of the (24hr W.Avg)

As you saw, I hadd some confusion about why that figure was off as wwell as some others until you told me it's the weighed average figure.

To be decided...
dewdeded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:00:17 PM

Does it work on/over TOR?
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 01:19:23 AM

In addition to my above sugestion, I'm a little lost.

I created and set the public rsa key.

// security string used for encryption (16 chars)
$sec_str = 'CHANGETHISSTRING';

I don't get what I'm supposed to do with this though.

To be decided...
dewdeded
Legendary

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 01:44:21 AM

MoreBloodWine:

- I check my Installation, wait a second.
- Does the captcha generation work for you?
dewdeded
Legendary

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 01:57:46 AM

You just have to change this to any random string. Like:

$sec_str = 'CHANGET35345325xxxHISSTRING';
$sec_str = 'fXUMDwzgU6kYxJb8p';
$sec_str = '9S9egqpZWp64kSLmTHUPSfSsrzx8rQ65pZRVEs';

All ok, doesn't matter. Just change, dont leave this defaut string.
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 02:00:01 AM

You just have to change this to any random string. Like:

$sec_str = 'CHANGET35345325xxxHISSTRING';
$sec_str = 'fXUMDwzgU6kYxJb8p';
$sec_str = '9S9egqpZWp64kSLmTHUPSfSsrzx8rQ65pZRVEs';

All ok, doesn't matter. Just change, dont leave this defaut string.

So just any random bs thats 16 chars long, k.

To be decided...
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 02:17:22 AM

Does it work on/over TOR?
No, because it requires javascript to be enabled and the buyers IP address cannot change at any point during the transaction (this is to protect against session hijacking attacks). Adding support for Tor is in my list of planned updates, but like I said before it wont be a small job so I probably wont get around to it for a while.

bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 05:03:01 AM

Well that sucks, BTC-e removed from bitcoin charts USD

I had BitShop set to read the BTC-e USD price and now it doesn't work. Had to change it back to Mt. Gox USD.

Just a note for anyone who may be experiencing the same problem.

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 05:59:22 AM

Well that sucks, BTC-e removed from bitcoin charts USD

I had BitShop set to read the BTC-e USD price and now it doesn't work. Had to change it back to Mt. Gox USD.

Just a note for anyone who may be experiencing the same problem.
That sucks, and while I'm at it... did you catch my would you consider in the next updae reply ?

Finally heh... I know this might seem trivial, but in the next update. Might you consider ormatting like I have done ?

1 BTC = $984.46 USD (24hr W.Avg)

Except in the case of the dollar sign, this could be the denomination set by the user in the one confi file. Then there's the adiion of the (24hr W.Avg)

As you saw, I hadd some confusion about why that figure was off as wwell as some others until you told me it's the weighed average figure.

To be decided...
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 06:40:48 AM

I think it looks cleaner without the currency symbol in the top part, and it takes up too much space to put the '24hr W.Avg' part in there. So I will probably leave it how it is. But in the next release I will probably add a new option to the config file which lets people change between the the 24 weighted average or the last close price without having to go through and change all the places where $btc_stats['avg'] is used.

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:57:30 AM

I think it looks cleaner without the currency symbol in the top part, and it takes up too much space to put the '24hr W.Avg' part in there. So I will probably leave it how it is. But in the next release I will probably add a new option to the config file which lets people change between the the 24 weighted average or the last close price without having to go through and change all the places where $btc_stats['avg'] is used.
That's your call but with the w.avg option it migh help clear up confusion on that figure. As for omitting the currency symbol, each to their own but I feel it helps with it being there (the currency sumbol).

Actually, if were talking options, why not add one that lets a user choose to show or hide it, what would it be, like 6 lines of code ?

To be decided...
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 07:05:20 AM

If the user wants to change anything in the header section they can do it themselves like you have done. And if I add an option in the config file to change between the 24 hour weighted average and last close price it should help clear up confusion (for the admin at least).

dewdeded
Legendary

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 01:06:16 AM

Bitfreak you must add to the documentation that the packages "libfreetype6, libfreetype6-dev and php5-gd" are requiered for generating the captcha.
cczarek123

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:43:46 AM

Bitfreak, I understand pretty much everything on the install.txt file you gave in the release but I have no idea how to use the mysql_db.txt you described, could you give clearer instructions on that? Normally I'm used to PHP stuff being needed on the Cpanel which I've already set up but I'm not sure what to do here.
SteamGamesBTC.com

Activity: 734
Merit: 507

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 12:26:23 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2013, 01:25:27 PM by steamgames

Hey bitfreak! When someone order one thing, then send BTC, then close the window without confirmation (it's common case), the order won't be send to buyer. In the admin panel there's option to confirm that payment. After that the e-mail should be sent to buyer, but it isn't. I mean it should be sent to buyer's e-mail, then change 'Processing' status to 'Completed'. Could you improve it? Thank you.

EDIT:
Bitfreak, I understand pretty much everything on the install.txt file you gave in the release but I have no idea how to use the mysql_db.txt you described, could you give clearer instructions on that? Normally I'm used to PHP stuff being needed on the Cpanel which I've already set up but I'm not sure what to do here.

Let me help you. If you're using cPanel it's very simple. Login into panel, then find the MySQL® Database Wizard. Click on it. Then create the database, user (define the password), assign previleges (click 'ALL PRIVILEGES'). After that edit the /inc/config.inc.php - these lines:
Code:
$settings['db_server'] = 'localhost'; // database server
$settings['db_database'] = 'CHANGE_IT_to_database_you_ve_defined_on_cpanel_mysql_wizard'; // database name
$settings['db_username'] = 'CHANGE_IT_to_username_you_ve_defined_on_cpanel_mysql_wizard'; // database username
$settings['db_password'] = 'CHANGE_IT_to_password_you_ve_defined_on_cpanel_mysql_wizard'; // database password

Then find the phpMyAdmin option in cPanel (next to MySQL wizard) and click on it. On the left click on the earlier created database. Find the Import option on menu (on top of page) and import the mysql_db.txt file. That's all.

SteamGamesBTC.com
> Automatic 24/7 bot: purchase any Steam game 20% cheaper with Bitcoin! <
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: