Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 11:36:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitShop - cryptocurrency shopping cart script [PHP/MYSQL] (v1.1.2)  (Read 74730 times)
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 01:57:43 PM

Bitfreak, I understand pretty much everything on the install.txt file you gave in the release but I have no idea how to use the mysql_db.txt you described, could you give clearer instructions on that? Normally I'm used to PHP stuff being needed on the Cpanel which I've already set up but I'm not sure what to do here.
steamgames pretty much explained what you need to do. You need to create a new database and then use the mysql_db.txt to create the new tables. Watch the installation video (link in the client file area) if you still cannot figure it out.

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
Cryptonite - 1st mini-blockchain altcoin | BitShop - digital shop script
Web Developer - PHP, SQL, JS, AJAX, JSON, XML, RSS, HTML, CSS
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 02:05:27 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2013, 03:09:46 PM by bitfreak!

Hey bitfreak! When someone order one thing, then send BTC, then close the window without confirmation (it's common case), the order won't be send to buyer. In the admin panel there's option to confirm that payment. After that the e-mail should be sent to buyer, but it isn't. I mean it should be sent to buyer's e-mail, then change 'Processing' status to 'Completed'. Could you improve it? Thank you.
Yes I'll try to add that fix to a future release. What I really want to do is create a way for the user to continue the transaction if they come back to the shop website (they should get a notice saying they haven't finished their transaction properly). The problem with that idea though is I need to use cookies, and that re-opens the door for session hijacking attacks once again. But if I want to support Tor users I don't really think there is any way to protect against session hijacking apart from the site having an SSL certificate to protect the transmission of cookies.

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 03:18:49 PM

Ok, I think I have a good plan for how I can add Tor support without compromising the security of regular clients. Before making the transaction the buyer will have an option to select whether or not they are using Tor or any other service which will cause their IP address to constantly change, and they will be warned of the security implications if they choose that option (that it makes session hijacking attacks possible unless the website is secured with an SSL certificate).

dewdeded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:48:39 PM

Great. Another question, I setup my whole shop, all works now. I did some small test purchases, they worked, payment gateway confirmed, that the funds where received.

But where do I receive the money? I downloaded the private key, where/in which wallet can I import this key?
SteamGamesBTC.com

Activity: 734
Merit: 507

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 07:53:59 PM

But where do I receive the money? I downloaded the private key, where/in which wallet can I import this key?
It's simple. After decoding (using your earlier generated private RSA key) the private BTC key, you can import it to your wallet. If you're using the official one bitcoin client, there's command "importprivkey KEY", or if you're using the blockchain.info wallet, go to Import / Export area, then paste your decoded private key. Hope that helps.

SteamGamesBTC.com
> Automatic 24/7 bot: purchase any Steam game 20% cheaper with Bitcoin! <
dewdeded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 08:56:17 PM

How do I decode?
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 10:57:09 PM

It's simple. After decoding (using your earlier generated private RSA key) the private BTC key, you can import it to your wallet. If you're using the official one bitcoin client, there's command "importprivkey KEY", or if you're using the blockchain.info wallet, go to Import / Export area, then paste your decoded private key. Hope that helps.
Instead of stating something bland, how about something like...

Step 1: Do this
Step 2: Do that
Step 3: voila you have your money.

Edit: I use the blok chain site, so I would have no ideal how to even beging to get funds from sales, just like a lot of other users.

To be decided...
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 02:13:02 AM

For importing your keys into blockchain.info wallet:

1. Login to admin area
2. Got to Orders
3. Select MANAGE KEYS
4. Select EXPORT KEYS
5. Input private RSA key when prompted
6. Scroll down and copy text from "Blockchain.info Format" box
7. Log into Blockchain.info wallet
8. Select "Import / Export" from top menu
9. Select "Import Wallet" from side menu
10. Paste text from step 6 into box and select "Import Wallet"

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 08:19:18 AM

For importing your keys into blockchain.info wallet:

1. Login to admin area
2. Got to Orders
3. Select MANAGE KEYS
4. Select EXPORT KEYS
5. Input private RSA key when prompted
6. Scroll down and copy text from "Blockchain.info Format" box
7. Log into Blockchain.info wallet
8. Select "Import / Export" from top menu
9. Select "Import Wallet" from side menu
10. Paste text from step 6 into box and select "Import Wallet"
Might I sugest adding this to the main pot ?

Also, if this a one and done import to blockchain or something that needs to be done everytime a seller wants to collec funds ?

To be decided...
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 08:54:58 AM

Also, if this a one and done import to blockchain or something that needs to be done everytime a seller wants to collec funds ?
Every new transaction will create with it a new private key to hold the funds of that transaction, so you can't just do it once.

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 09:14:22 AM

Every new transaction will create with it a new private key to hold the funds of that transaction, so you can't just do it once.
So for every litteral transaction, the previously stated steps need to be done ? There's no way to batch it ? Seems kinda suckish if someone does 20 transactions in one day and has to do all those steps for each and every one.

To be decided...
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 09:25:59 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2013, 09:41:04 AM by bitfreak!

So for every litteral transaction, the previously stated steps need to be done ? There's no way to batch it ? Seems kinda suckish if someone does 20 transactions in one day and has to do all those steps for each and every one.
You don't need to follow those steps for every transaction. The steps I described allow you to export all your private keys at once. It is a batch export in a sense, but once new keys get added to your database then you will need export those new keys (which can be done as batch also). The reason for having a new address for every transaction is because it's recommended practice in order to provide increased anonymity to buyers, and also because of the way transactions are processed, it requires each new address to start off with an empty balance. If it used just a single address then it would be very hard to separate the transactions and work out who paid what without having the bitcoind server installed.

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 09:39:09 AM

You don't need to follow those steps for every transaction. The steps I described allow you to export all your private keys at once. It is a batch export in a sense, but once new keys get added to your database then you will need export those new keys (which can be done as batch also). The reason for having a new address for every transaction is because it's recommended practice in order to provide increased anonymity to buyers, and also because of the way transactions are processed, it requires each new address to start off with an empty balance. If it used just a single address then it would be very hard to separate the transactions and work out who paid what without having the bitcoind server installed.
Ahh, makes my mind sit at ease now heh.

To be decided...
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 09:41:48 AM

Ahh, makes my mind sit at ease now heh.

Good to hear. The other thing I should have mentioned is that you should also probably delete the keys from your database after you export them so that the next exportation operations don't include all the keys you have already exported because it will become quite slow when you have a lot of keys.

bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 11:12:24 AM

Ok, I have released v0.9.7 of BitShop. It adds support for Tor users and other clients with rapidly changing IP addresses. Unfortunatley it still requires javascript to be enabled because it's just so deeply integrated with the way the payment gateway works. In order to add support for those without javascript I would need to completely recode much of the payment gateway and I really don't want to do that.

Version 0.9.7 also allows buyers to recover incomplete transactions in the case where they have accidentally closed the window or something similar. If they come back to the shop website after such an error they will get an option to continue with the transaction. And the last new feature it contains is the ability to change the price type (avg, close, high, low, etc) from within the main configuration file.

bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 11:19:26 AM

Planned updates before v1.0.0 is released:

- automated install script
- update to mysqli
- possible postgresql support
- multi-language support
- support mBTC and other price formats

cczarek123

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 07:05:34 PM

I'm not sure what you mean by a "pay what you want option". Can you elaborate.
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 03:17:01 PM

I'm not sure what you mean by a "pay what you want option". Can you elaborate.
I think someone requested that feature earlier in this thread but I had forgotten about it. It means that the buyer can pay what ever they want (anything above 0 BTC or a set minimum). I might also include such a feature before I release v1.0.0.

mgcoder

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:19:21 PM

Can you add support for sqlite?
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 10:20:55 AM

Can you add support for sqlite?
It's possible that I might include support for SQLite before v1.0.0 is released but I've got a bunch of other updates I need to get done first.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: