Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:08:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitShop - cryptocurrency shopping cart script [PHP/MYSQL] (v1.1.2)  (Read 74728 times)
reesev

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:51:59 PM

Been working on my website based on this code.

http://csgo4coins.com/

Smiley
Looking very cool! Nice work.

installed ie fix works great.

Thanks
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 07:31:22 AM

I thought you added a way to disable but not remove captcha ?

I did the upgrade and it seems captcha is now off / gone, how do I get it back ?

To be decided...
reesev

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:15:16 AM

im now having a new issues..  when people click confirm the page goes to loading the progress bar then they get this..

http:/domain/sci/ipn-control.php?sid=xxxxxx

Transaction not found. Go back and try again.
fuckmoolah

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:18:20 PM

I bought the script yesterday and I have a couple of questions..

The e-mail function: Using the contact form does not seem to work.
I get this message:
"Error sending email. Please try again later."
As well the script does not send out confirmation mail to the customer after buying.

I did get a notice to my store e-mail that a sale had been made. It said "A new transaction has been confirmed" in the subject, so the e-mail function is not completely f*ed up.

What value do I enter in the field "error level" in "main configuration"?

Is there a written manual somewhere? I don't have sound on my computer and can't watch the youtube video.

btw, I did pay for the script three times yesterday. The connection did not work while paying the first two times so it got lost. Can you please check your e-mail and make me a refund for the two payments?
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 02:34:59 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2014, 02:59:51 AM by bitfreak!

I did the upgrade and it seems captcha is now off / gone, how do I get it back ?
If you did the update correctly you should be able to enable it in the main settings. Actually it should already be enabled by default so make sure you updated your config.inc.php file correctly with the new $show_captcha variable.

EDIT: Sorry it looks like I forgot to include the inc/config.inc.php file in the list of files which need to be updated. Has been added now.

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
Cryptonite - 1st mini-blockchain altcoin | BitShop - digital shop script
Web Developer - PHP, SQL, JS, AJAX, JSON, XML, RSS, HTML, CSS
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 02:58:45 AM

im now having a new issues..  when people click confirm the page goes to loading the progress bar then they get this..

Well none of the SCI files have been modified in the last two updates so if it was working before it should be working after the update. I have updated the official BitShop website already and it seems to be working fine. If you haven't made many modifications to the script I would suggest you try a fresh installation of the latest version and see if the problem still exists.

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 03:10:29 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2014, 04:13:52 AM by bitfreak!

I did get a notice to my store e-mail that a sale had been made. It said "A new transaction has been confirmed" in the subject, so the e-mail function is not completely f*ed up.
Well both of those things use the exact same function so there's no reason one should work while the other one doesn't. It was most likely just a temporary problem with your server. EDIT: actually it looks like the contact form on the official BitShop website has also stopped working. This is strange, it seems like my host has changed something and it has broken the mail() function. I'll open a ticket and ask them about it.

What value do I enter in the field "error level" in "main configuration"?
It should be set to 0 when your shop is live. If you hover your mouse over the text labels you will get more info about that particular setting.

Is there a written manual somewhere? I don't have sound on my computer and can't watch the youtube video.
Unfortunately not.

btw, I did pay for the script three times yesterday. The connection did not work while paying the first two times so it got lost. Can you please check your e-mail and make me a refund for the two payments?
Yes I see your two failed transactions, what address would you like me to send the coins back to?

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:15:24 AM

If you did the update correctly you should be able to enable it in the main settings. Actually it should already be enabled by default so make sure you updated your config.inc.php file correctly with the new $show_captcha variable.

EDIT: Sorry it looks like I forgot to include the inc/config.inc.php file in the list of files which need to be updated. Has been added now.
So what do I need to do exactly ? Just copy that file from the existing DL ?

That being said, will I need to save any info from the old file to the new or something ?

Ty.

Edit: Nm, got it sorted out.

To be decided...
reesev

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 05:24:58 AM

Well none of the SCI files have been modified in the last two updates so if it was working before it should be working after the update. I have updated the official BitShop website already and it seems to be working fine. If you haven't made many modifications to the script I would suggest you try a fresh installation of the latest version and see if the problem still exists.

I figured it out.. i broke a if statement in buy.inc.php
fuckmoolah

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:41:12 AM

Any news about the mail() ? Only missing to get this working to start up my shop.
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 02:26:36 AM

Any news about the mail() ? Only missing to get this working to start up my shop.
I just got a response back from my web host, they said my emails were being blocked by an outbound email filter that they set up. My damn host is always doing something to screw with me. But I'm not sure if your issue is the same as mine. Try asking your host and see what they say.

BitHttp

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:24:32 AM

hey so I have my shop all set up and finished. But I am having a issue. When people pay its going to a address I don't even own. How do I fix this?
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 05:34:17 AM

hey so I have my shop all set up and finished. But I am having a issue. When people pay its going to a address I don't even own. How do I fix this?
That is the way BitShop is designed to work, it will generate a new address for each transaction and then use the blockchain.info and/or blockexplorer.com API to verify the payment. You can switch to the coinbase.com API if you want coinbase to handle your wallet. Read the install/coinbase.txt for help setting it up.

BitHttp

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:36:23 AM

That is the way BitShop is designed to work, it will generate a new address for each transaction and then use the blockchain.info and/or blockexplorer.com API to verify the payment. You can switch to the coinbase.com API if you want coinbase to handle your wallet. Read the install/coinbase.txt for help setting it up.

Is there a way to contact you via skype for direct support? So at default it generates different address. How do we cash it out?
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 05:53:01 AM

Is there a way to contact you via skype for direct support? So at default it generates different address. How do we cash it out?
No I don't offer support via Skype. To access your coins you will need to import the private bitcoin keys into what ever wallet you use. This is the process for importing your keys into a blockchain.info wallet:

1. Login to admin area
2. Go to Orders
3. Select MANAGE KEYS
4. Select EXPORT KEYS
5. Input private RSA key when prompted
6. Copy text from "Blockchain.info Format" box
7. Log into Blockchain.info wallet
8. Select "Import / Export" from top menu
9. Select "Import Wallet" from side menu
10. Paste text from step 6 into box and select "Import Wallet"

BitHttp

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:57:54 AM

No I don't offer support via Skype. To access your coins you will need to import the private bitcoin keys into what ever wallet you use. This is the process for importing your keys into a blockchain.info wallet:

1. Login to admin area
2. Go to Orders
3. Select MANAGE KEYS
4. Select EXPORT KEYS
5. Input private RSA key when prompted
6. Copy text from "Blockchain.info Format" box
7. Log into Blockchain.info wallet
8. Select "Import / Export" from top menu
9. Select "Import Wallet" from side menu
10. Paste text from step 6 into box and select "Import Wallet"

Thank you! I got it to work
http://ibuywithcoins.com/index.php

I plan to make a site based like amazon. Is there a option where people can buy physical products? all I see are
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 06:16:35 AM

Is there a option where people can buy physical products?
BitShop is designed to sell only digital products, I made that very clear in the description. You could list physical items in your store but the script doesn't have any way of getting the shipping address of the buyer or calculating shipping or anything like that. You could perhaps convert the note field into a shipping address field but it still wouldn't work very well.

BitHttp

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:26:38 AM

Is there a option where people can buy physical products?
BitShop is designed to sell only digital products, I made that very clear in the description. You could list physical items in your store but the script doesn't have any way of getting the shipping address of the buyer or calculating shipping or anything like that. You could perhaps convert the note field into a shipping address field but it still wouldn't work very well.

I will work a way around it but yeah man. I really like this =D I will be putting a lot of working into this site.

I am having a issue with the cron job and btc price conversion.

I also get this when editing pages

bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 06:49:39 AM

What issue?

Looks like it's probably some sort of security feature put in place by your web host.
It probably doesn't like the URL because it has a file name in it. You can just edit the files manually.

BitHttp

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:53:51 AM

What issue?

Looks like it's probably some sort of security feature put in place by your web host.
It probably doesn't like the URL because it has a file name in it. You can just edit the files manually.

The BTC price is not adjusting right to the value. This is what I got

Here is the cronjob settings

BTW as for physical products I set is as Manual. How do you think this looks?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: