Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:13:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitShop - cryptocurrency shopping cart script [PHP/MYSQL] (v1.1.2)  (Read 74728 times)
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 07:15:49 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2014, 07:27:21 AM by bitfreak!

The BTC price is not adjusting right to the value. This is what I got
I don't think the cron command should include the http://ibuywithcoins.com part. You may also need some extra stuff at the start, like /home/user/ or something. You should be able to figure out what it is if you browse the file structure on your server. Also I would discourage running the cron job every minute.

BTW as for physical products I set is as Manual. How do you think this looks?
I'm guessing you changed the price name from mBTC to BTC without changing the decimal shift from 3 to 0.

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
Cryptonite - 1st mini-blockchain altcoin | BitShop - digital shop script
Web Developer - PHP, SQL, JS, AJAX, JSON, XML, RSS, HTML, CSS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitHttp

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 07:42:11 AM

The BTC price is not adjusting right to the value. This is what I got
I don't think the cron command should include the http://ibuywithcoins.com part. You may also need some extra stuff at the start, like /home/user/ or something. You should be able to figure out what it is if you browse the file structure on your server. Also I would discourage running the cron job every minute.

BTW as for physical products I set is as Manual. How do you think this looks?
I'm guessing you changed the price name from mBTC to BTC without changing the decimal shift from 3 to 0.

Thanks man everything is up and running! It all works now.

Mind adding my site to your featured?
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 08:03:19 AM

Good to hear.

If you're referring to the shop showcase I tend to only list websites which have made some sort of custom modification or something else that shows how BitShop can be easily extended and altered. If you end up adding a custom theme or making some interesting modifications I will add it to the list.

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
BitHttp

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:04:01 AM

Good to hear.

If you're referring to the shop showcase I tend to only list websites which have made some sort of custom modification or something else that shows how BitShop can be easily extended and altered. If you end up adding a custom theme or making some interesting modifications I will add it to the list.

Yup I plan on making a major theme change =D I will let you know when its done.
Orangina

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:14:17 PM

Good to hear.

Do you mind giving a little explanation & simple one please
Let's say I'am selling accounts (ID:pass) or Serial keys. when you put x items on stock , how do you put them ? there is a split option or what ?
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:14:02 PM

Good to hear.

Let's say I'am selling accounts (ID:pass) or Serial keys. when you put x items on stock , how do you put them ? there is a split option or what ?
I'll answer that one for you.
1 line = 1 Key

example:
R85Z (ENTER)
I98S (ENTER)

it's as easy as that Smiley
Orangina

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:22:12 PM

Good to hear.

I'll answer that one for you.
1 line = 1 Key

example:
R85Z (ENTER)
I98S (ENTER)

it's as easy as that Smiley

Oh I see , thank you for answering .
you are the best man for the question I guess since you have Steam Shop Grin how Gifts are delivred using this Script Exactly ? you send the Gifts to your personal email , then copy the links (to redeem the gifts) and put each link on one line like you stated before ?.
BitHttp

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 10:56:12 PM

I like to say how wonderful this script is!

I just started this site yesterday and with a good amount of advertising I already generated 3BTC!

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 11:47:25 PM

Is there a option where people can buy physical products?
BitShop is designed to sell only digital products, I made that very clear in the description. You could list physical items in your store but the script doesn't have any way of getting the shipping address of the buyer or calculating shipping or anything like that. You could perhaps convert the note field into a shipping address field but it still wouldn't work very well.
I sort of set mine up to handle physical goods, it just required me to edit some files... see image below. S&H is another issue but I just usually bump the price a bit and make not that S&H is included but outside the US will require additional fees.

To be decided...
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 12:00:54 AM

The script looks interesting, but the showcase page on bitfreak needs to be updated. 2 links are down.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 01:32:24 AM

I sort of set mine up to handle physical goods, it just required me to edit some files... see image below.
If you are pointing out the captcha error in that image, that means you haven't updated correctly. The latest version of BitShop should never have that issue.

BitHttp

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 02:36:45 AM

I have a question. Lets say they buy keys. Is it possible to have it grab a key from a website and send x amount based on what they buy to their email.
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 05:55:10 AM

I sort of set mine up to handle physical goods, it just required me to edit some files... see image below.
If you are pointing out the captcha error in that image, that means you haven't updated correctly. The latest version of BitShop should never have that issue.
No, I was using the image to show how I sort of modded files to use my store for physical goods. Just look past the error.

I didnt want to take a new pic to show what was already shown in the pic I used to show you the previously fixed error.

Hint: Look above and both in the comment box.

To be decided...
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 08:40:59 AM

I have a question. Lets say they buy keys. Is it possible to have it grab a key from a website and send x amount based on what they buy to their email.
What do you mean "grab a key from a website"? If you go to create a new product and scroll down you will see a description of each product type that you can create. If I understand your question correctly, you should use the 'Code List' type.

bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 08:44:55 AM

No, I was using the image to show how I sort of modded files to use my store for physical goods. Just look past the error.
Yeah that is the easiest solution but still not great. You could be tricky and make it better by adding separate form fields for the state, postcode, etc, and then edit the PHP code so that it combines those fields and saves the result into the Note field. The only problem then is you need a way to tell the difference between digital products and physical products. I may think about adding a feature like that in a future version of BitShop.

BitHttp

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 09:25:04 AM

What do you mean "grab a key from a website"? If you go to create a new product and scroll down you will see a description of each product type that you can create. If I understand your question correctly, you should use the 'Code List' type.

lets say for example someone buys a key.

I have my vps scanning servers and creating a list on .txt.

Is it possible to grab just one of those lines from the txt and send it via email.
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 11:38:15 AM

lets say for example someone buys a key.

I have my vps scanning servers and creating a list on .txt.

Is it possible to grab just one of those lines from the txt and send it via email.
I think the easiest way to achieve that would be to write a PHP script which grabs the keys from the remote server and inserts them into your BitShop database. You could set the script up as a cron job to grab new codes how ever often was necessary.

key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:04:55 PM

Oh I see , thank you for answering .
you are the best man for the question I guess since you have Steam Shop Grin how Gifts are delivred using this Script Exactly ? you send the Gifts to your personal email , then copy the links (to redeem the gifts) and put each link on one line like you stated before ?.
yep, like that.
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:10:24 PM

http://bootswatch.com/slate/

Hey bitfreak, I keep trying to figure out how to add this theme to my store but I'm at a loss, can you help me figure it out please ?

I thought I had it but the menu bar was all jacked vertically or something.

Ty.

There's 6 diff files for that theme and only one found in the existing css folder so not sure where the others go.

To be decided...
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 12:37:57 PM

Hey bitfreak, in addition to my last reply. I need a quick bit of help regarding goxgrab.

I'd like to use the btc price for something separate from the store. Can you tell me how I might otherwise get the below variable to work ?

Like what file do I need to include_once to get my variable to work ?

Ty.

$exchange_rate = number_format($btc_stats[$price_type], 2)

Ps; I know I might have missed something because here's what I pulled from the stores file that I striped down some as seen above.

Code:
safe_echo(bitsci::btc_num_format($btc_stats[$price_type], 2);

Hope this new reply made sense lol

To be decided...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: