Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:39:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation  (Read 88298 times)
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 05:31:53 PM

LEOcoin Foundation is pleased to announce that LEOcoin can now be traded in Thailand on the Bitcon Co. Ltd exchange website: https://bx.in.th/BTC/LEO/.

Excellent news!! Can we expect more in the coming months?
Mate that is old news.

Exactly, it's traded there for like 9 months now.

This thread is weird. I mean I'm not sure what the incentive here is announcing this coin when it's probably at the very end of its life (based on price and trade volume).
I mean if it was purely an MLM/ponzi/whatever else scamcoin then it would be pretty self defeating to post it on a forum where people are actually familiar with crypto and can point out obvious scams from miles away.

Which leaves me to believe that OP is either not familiar with bitcointalk's strong skepticism and brutal honesty or even how quickly the landscape of crypto changes or he's convinced that LEO will make a comeback (price- and popularity-wise) for watever reason.
With that said, I agree with pretty much everyone's skepticism here about this coin but I also have to say that this coin is very different from the usual copy/paste coin in a sense that there's a company behind it which seem to be on point of their marketing game as far as I can see and I believe that company could potentially push this coin really far without scamming people. But then again, we got nothing solid about what we can expect from this coin in the future (features, exchanges, etc) and I wouldn't cross off my list that user LEOcoin Foundation, LEOcoin member and LEOCoinClub being the same user (same local time, arguably similar writing style) - which would be laughably lame. So yeah, so far my vote is on a combination of incompetence and scam but I'm not completely sure yet.

Full disclosure: I started mining and silently following this coin since March and own a few thousand coins.

I mean if it was purely an MLM/ponzi/whatever else scamcoin then it would be pretty self defeating to post it on a forum where people are actually familiar with crypto and can point out obvious scams from miles away.

leocoin is dying so it is grasping straws before it drowns...they thought they can live without bitcoins now they realized they need bitcoins in the "bid" part of the exchanges  Grin

there's a company behind it which seem to be on point of their marketing game as far as I can see and I believe that company could potentially push this coin really far without scamming people.

pushing is spending on innovations, the company wants to earn not spend...so no developments just MLM  Wink

knowing they have millions in premine and they did not want to develop their coin, like it is supposed to incentivize them since they have quite a stash...but they want the surest way to earn..thru MLM  Wink

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 05:43:10 PM

@all
Two short remarks at the end of the week.

re: freedom of expression
For certain, if you start with a new cryptocoin it is to be expected to meet with scepticism, doubt and all kind of remarks that form a mixture of rumours and half-truths. We have our own infamous and unofficial LEOcoin troll making extra hours, up to the extend that one might ask on whose pay-roll he could be. But that aside. It is good to have a forum where we can speak our mind, after all cryptocurrency has to do with benefits and improvement, e.g. like decentralization, development of payment solution that offer benefits to its users, because transactions are e.g. faster, cheaper or more private. LEOcoin just aspires to be one of those coins that will help to change - and hopefully also improve - the world of financial transactions, for both entrepreneurs and consumers alike.

As such, the LEOcoin Foundation started this thread to inform. We do not have to justify for behaviour of third parties, nor for how a cryptocurrency exchange works. As previously written, we are now gathering information that we can share with the readers of this forum; so it will be better understood where LEOcoin is all about. I accept critical remarks, and I think we should be critical, but also fair, so anyone can make a sound decision to participate in the LEOcoin project, or not.

Re: price of LEOcoin
Wishing a price or proposing a price for LEOcoin is tricky. What I have found to be a good indication in the past is the cost of mining a LEOcoin with a classical mining RIG.

Let’s look at a simple machine: AMD core, 8Gbyte of DDR3 memory, SSD, 5 Radeon GPU (R290x), two Enermax 1200W power supply etc.; that will cost us around £2000. Say we want to earn this back in two years and look at energy costs per watt that we need to mine LEOcoin. Before the recent nFactor-update we calculated that any price below 1,25£ would not cover your costs, unless you are using older hardware or very cheap energy. So, is LEOcoin with it’s current price of around 12 pence undervalued? You can answer that yourself.

What however counts, is not simply a calculation, but also the potential of LEOcoin and even more important the expectations that the owners of LEOcoins have. Those who have been mining from the start will have paid much less as with lower nfactors you will have gotten more LEOcoins for your hashes, but likely even for them the current prices are not encouraging, yet regarding the number of LEOcoins that have been traded on the LEOxChange, it would be strange to speak about dumping, as the majority of the LEOcoins are simply held and not sold. For me this shows, that there may indeed be a good and solid support for the LEOcoin and the next few months will have to show if that is justified or not.

(and please give me some time, so I can go into some of your questions in more detail and provide you with proper answers)

so you are calling leocoin MLM third party? the leocoin foundation and founders dan anderson and katif kamran have nothing to do with it?

Let’s look at a simple machine: AMD core, 8Gbyte of DDR3 memory, SSD, 5 Radeon GPU (R290x), two Enermax 1200W power supply etc.; that will cost us around £2000. Say we want to earn this back in two years and look at energy costs per watt that we need to mine LEOcoin. Before the recent nFactor-update we calculated that any price below 1,25£ would not cover your costs, unless you are using older hardware or very cheap energy. So, is LEOcoin with it’s current price of around 12 pence undervalued? You can answer that yourself.

OR people could just buy the coin....BUT where is the innovation?roadmaps?developments?....NONE! haha

WORST INVESTMENT EVER!!  Grin

PS this is free not paid information I'm sharing...or trolling as you call it  Wink
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 06:33:42 PM

Dear arielbit, you really need to get your facts straight. There is no LEOcoin MLM, only in your head. There is also no LEOcoin people, LEOcoin company, but simply a CC called LEOcoin. As representing the LEOcoin Foundation, I do indeed regard third parties as third parties and can as such not speak for them, regardless of how many images and concepts you mix up.

When a company, or a programmer, or an anonymous group or person creates a CC, they will necessarily have to be involved with this CC, that is normal and nothing to be worried about. Just relax and try for once to utter self referentially consistent statements.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:33:18 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2015, 01:55:43 AM by arielbit

Dear arielbit, you really need to get your facts straight. There is no LEOcoin MLM, only in your head. There is also no LEOcoin people, LEOcoin company, but simply a CC called LEOcoin. As representing the LEOcoin Foundation, I do indeed regard third parties as third parties and can as such not speak for them, regardless of how many images and concepts you mix up.

When a company, or a programmer, or an anonymous group or person creates a CC, they will necessarily have to be involved with this CC, that is normal and nothing to be worried about. Just relax and try for once to utter self referentially consistent statements.

this is a damming statement...

took a few days before you utter the word MLM...

what about these?

youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwLnxWQGsNk

LEO Philippines soft launch?....What are they launching?....and they have an office  Grin

what's inside the leocoin bags?....the people who are holding them? they don't look like the typical nerdy geeky miners hahaha...MLM leocoin people?  Grin

and your dear leocoin founders are there  Grin   .....your founders are "third party" now LOL  Grin

you are denying company and MLM...this is really a damming statement  Grin
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:24:12 AM

Nobody owning mining rigs with half a brain is still mining LEO for a long while now. And I have to say that any miner with a ROI well over a year is doing something terribly wrong.

Anyway, I got no answer so I take it as a reinforcement of my skepticism and so I won't be commenting here because it's entirely pointless at this point.

Not your keys, not your coins!
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 09:14:09 AM

@bathrobehero

thank you for sharing your thoughts, and I agree, that mining with current difficulty and prices is economically unsound. As LEOcoin Foundation, we hope that in the future mining will again be worthwhile, but we can of course not guarantee that it will happen.

Meanwhile, we will try to build up the community of those who will support the use of LEOcoin as a payment method, then after all the function of a cryptocurrency is similar to that of other fiat currencies; a fundamental  purpose of money is to be a way to distribute ownership, and, as a consequence of this, money is also used as a mean of exchange.

As such, I would say - with a wink to Wittgenstein - the meaning of LEOcoin is its use in the economy. Which makes clear we have a way to go, but we are on it.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:39:33 AM

Nobody owning mining rigs with half a brain is still mining LEO for a long while now. And I have to say that any miner with a ROI well over a year is doing something terribly wrong.

this is why they encourage mining..

they are leasing mining equipment....after they fucked half brain fools thru MLM they will lease them mining rigs for fiat again

they are taking fiat only haha  Grin

youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNzyloUcn9Q
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 01:58:56 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2015, 02:22:41 PM by LEOcoin Foundation

@arielbit
Is there a particular pathological or mental reason why you have to be so repugnantly discourteous in the way you address other sentient beings?

And why these ‘they’ all the time: “they encourage mining”, “they are leasing mining equipment” and “they fucked half brain fools thru MLM”. THEY are not writing in this thread, nor does it seem there something new or hidden regarding what some of the third party’s – that you apparently need to pick on - are doing. It is all over the web, open and accessible to everyone. And again, the LEOcoin Foundation is not speaking on behalf of a third party.

We let you do your saying, because we believe in being open and honest; which is why we sign as LEOcoin Foundation and not anonymous. Please take a lawyer and sue those ‘they’ you are after and let this forum thread be about sharing information on LEOcoin, and do not misuse your freedom of speech for attacks that are obviously not contributing to this thread.

Yet, why do I fear that you, like a contemporary ‘Don Quixote’, will continue to fight your own windmills, at our dear reader’s expense?

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:06:11 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2015, 03:20:52 PM by arielbit

@arielbit
Is there a particular pathological or mental reason why you have to be so repugnantly discourteous in the way you address other sentient beings?

And why these ‘they’ all the time: “they encourage mining”, “they are leasing mining equipment” and “they fucked half brain fools thru MLM”. THEY are not writing in this thread, nor does it seem there something new or hidden regarding what some of the third party’s – that you apparently need to pick on - are doing. It is all over the web, open and accessible to everyone. And again, the LEOcoin Foundation is not speaking on behalf of a third party.

We let you do your saying, because we believe in being open and honest; which is why we sign as LEOcoin Foundation and not anonymous. Please take a lawyer and sue those ‘they’ you are after and let this forum thread be about sharing information on LEOcoin, and do not misuse your freedom of speech for attacks that are obviously not contributing to this thread.

Yet, why do I fear that you, like a contemporary ‘Don Quixote’, will continue to fight your own windmills, at our dear reader’s expense?

sentient beings? yes we are governed by our feelings...that's why i got my answers first than bathrobehero  Wink

"They" ??

so let me ask...

differentiate them...the way i see leocoin is like an octopus with tentacles working together

- leocoin foundation

- leocoin company who owns 50 milliion premine

- founders katif and dan

Please take a lawyer and sue those ‘they’ you are after and let this forum thread be about sharing information on LEOcoin, and do not misuse your freedom of speech for attacks that are obviously not contributing to this thread.

I'm already sharing information here and this is not a court  Wink

http://www.buy-leocoin.org/news/leocoin-foundation-launched

so dan anderson is your chairman haha .... HE IS NOT A THIRD PARTY mr. leocoin foundation  Grin

highly sophisticated wallet software? HAHAHAHA bunch of clowns you are  Grin

and what is he doing here? haha

http://www.leocoinfoundation.org/Join.aspx

networking?? ....please elaborate what is this networking?

by the way, senior member 10,000 pounds  Grin

the way I see it now, you leocoin people have different tentacles working together  Wink

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 03:46:16 PM

@arielbit

yes, in the links we provided you can find some of this information. We shared this in order to enable people to check this information out. These red lines and big MLM's are however not original, but your interpretation. And if you check properly, it should be clear, that the 50 million premined LEOcoins are not in one hand, as you seem to suggest. Next week I will try to get a statement regarding the distribution of LEOcoin and what happened with the preminded LEOcoins. You probably will regard this as lies anyway, but others may be interested nonetheless.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:59:21 PM

@arielbit

yes, in the links we provided you can find some of this information. We shared this in order to enable people to check this information out. These red lines and big MLM's are however not original, but your interpretation. And if you check properly, it should be clear, that the 50 million premined LEOcoins are not in one hand, as you seem to suggest. Next week I will try to get a statement regarding the distribution of LEOcoin and what happened with the preminded LEOcoins. You probably will regard this as lies anyway, but others may be interested nonetheless.

please do so we can still have fun next week  Grin

what is the soft opening in manila? and i posted up thread leo marketing plan video with upline and downline and she mention the "power of duplication"

...you know like a pyramid.

and the video in Philippines, your foundation chairman is there, therefore it is an official leocoin foundation event right?...tell us a story about that soft launch at manila?  Smiley
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 08:02:25 PM

@arielbit

I was not in Manilla, but it is no secret, that LEOcoin was initiated by Learning Enterprises Organisation Ltd, Battle Barns, 112 Preston Crowmarsh, Oxfordshire, OX10 6SL, United Kingdom. That is how it is and if that company wishes to promote LEOcoin to its members and business contacts the LEOcoin Foundation is glad with that.

It seems to me, that your obsession with MLM and Learning Enterprises Organisation Ltd. causes you to see conspirations all around, when in fact already others in this thread made perfectly clear that LEOcoin as a cryptocurrency and the LEOcoin Foundation - that endorses the use of LEOcoin by entrepreneurs, governments and general public - is pretty straightforward in its goals and has nothing to do with any selling or pumping, the sole reason is to inform about relevant news and answer questions that concern LEOcoin - not third parties.

I am not sure, we will have fun next week, but perhaps one day, we can grasp a beer and one of us will have to admit, that he was wrong. I truly hope it will be you, then when the LEOcoin project will continue and grow, not just me or third parties will be grateful, but also many people who own LEOcoins will benefit and that is a thought that does not only feel good around Christmas.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 01:03:02 AM

@arielbit

I was not in Manilla, but it is no secret, that LEOcoin was initiated by Learning Enterprises Organisation Ltd, Battle Barns, 112 Preston Crowmarsh, Oxfordshire, OX10 6SL, United Kingdom. That is how it is and if that company wishes to promote LEOcoin to its members and business contacts the LEOcoin Foundation is glad with that.

It seems to me, that your obsession with MLM and Learning Enterprises Organisation Ltd. causes you to see conspirations all around, when in fact already others in this thread made perfectly clear that LEOcoin as a cryptocurrency and the LEOcoin Foundation - that endorses the use of LEOcoin by entrepreneurs, governments and general public - is pretty straightforward in its goals and has nothing to do with any selling or pumping, the sole reason is to inform about relevant news and answer questions that concern LEOcoin - not third parties.

I am not sure, we will have fun next week, but perhaps one day, we can grasp a beer and one of us will have to admit, that he was wrong. I truly hope it will be you, then when the LEOcoin project will continue and grow, not just me or third parties will be grateful, but also many people who own LEOcoins will benefit and that is a thought that does not only feel good around Christmas.

you MLM guys really know how to hide underneath the words "entrepreneur" "business" etc.

you must have an idea what is that soft opening in manila...what did you open? and then how the MLM *cough* "business" that opened operates..ANSWER this, " i don't know" answers will not be accepted.
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 11:17:39 AM

@arielbit

I am simply not busy with MLM at all, calling me an MLM-guy is thus plain false as I spend the last year and a half with cryptomining, building RIGs and writing scripts for CGminer and YacMiner. I also did some testing GPU and CPU and LEOcoin related software. Some more cleaning fans and replacing power supplies, as what you continue to attribute, despite stating repeatedly, that the LEOcoin Foundation is a non-profit organisation and not selling any products or services.

If you have questions regarding educational programs, duplication training and so on, you should ask the support departments of those third parties, LEOcoin Foundation is not actively involved with that business. Under the brand LEO, there are more non-profit organisations involved, like e.g. LEOcharity (http://leocharity.com/), there are of course relationships, but this is how it is in larger and growing companies, not each company, part or department one is in the same business. What we all share is an interest in developing LEOcoin and therefor I am here at this forum.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 11:25:23 AM

Look like leocoin is some good trusted coin for traiding! But traiding volume is real low!!!
But for me this coin look legit and not a scam.
But strange mining cost so much more then sale price is now! 😳😳😳
But lets we wait and time will show where will be leocoin in future.

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 02:22:00 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2015, 12:04:05 AM by arielbit

@arielbit

I am simply not busy with MLM at all, calling me an MLM-guy is thus plain false as I spend the last year and a half with cryptomining, building RIGs and writing scripts for CGminer and YacMiner. I also did some testing GPU and CPU and LEOcoin related software. Some more cleaning fans and replacing power supplies, as what you continue to attribute, despite stating repeatedly, that the LEOcoin Foundation is a non-profit organisation and not selling any products or services.

If you have questions regarding educational programs, duplication training and so on, you should ask the support departments of those third parties, LEOcoin Foundation is not actively involved with that business. Under the brand LEO, there are more non-profit organisations involved, like e.g. LEOcharity (http://leocharity.com/), there are of course relationships, but this is how it is in larger and growing companies, not each company, part or department one is in the same business. What we all share is an interest in developing LEOcoin and therefor I am here at this forum.

you didn't answer my question...you are using "leocoin foundation" as a username, you represent leocoin foundation in bitcointalk, and I am asking you what is the leocoin foundation's business opening something in Manila, Philippines, your chairman dan is there with his bitch katif.

wow you guys have a charity Grin .... escaping taxes now??  Grin you really are seasoned scammers hahaha  Grin
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 07:22:41 PM

@arielbit

lol, you are hopelessly stubborn and as it seems slightly dyslexic, so I will not repeat what I have already answered. Like Ebenezer Scrooge called his three ghosts of christmas, it now seems this LEOcoin thread called its own Christmas Quibble.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:15:25 AM

@arielbit

lol, you are hopelessly stubborn and as it seems slightly dyslexic, so I will not repeat what I have already answered. Like Ebenezer Scrooge called his three ghosts of christmas, it now seems this LEOcoin thread called its own Christmas Quibble.

and you are hopelessly evading..and still getting pwned  LOL  Grin

it is clear now that you don't want to discuss leocoin foundation's business in manila, philippines because you will get PWNED BIGTIME and your MLM schemes will be rooted haha  Grin

yeah run away from me scammers
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 07:19:31 AM

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/leocoin/#markets

Here you can see 24h trade of this leocoin

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 07:26:09 AM

Scam or not scam what to doo.. right now price to cheap don`t do anything Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: