Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:51:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation  (Read 88294 times)
BarrioFInito

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:01:19 AM

@Cryptotraider16

A lot of them who buy there cant buy on leox or leobit! They are from egipt or pakistan... They cant get btc to buy leocoin there or they cant transfer bank to bank so they cant buy! I talk with few guys about that!

Dude are you serious? your are saying that people from Egypt, Pakistan etc cant buy BTC?  Grin Cheesy hahahahahahah And cant make bank transfers? WoW that just beyond stupid.... hahahahahaha hahahaha

Try using Google and copy paste this;

Buying BTC in Egypt
Buying BTC in Pakistan

Now you are a liar and a troll....

Few text me and tell me that! I didnt research since i dont care if they can or not! I know what can and what i do!

Before you put anything online, you should check it out, just to make sure, you are not gonna end up like a liar. And by spreading false info you are one. Its a tech-age, tying a few words in Google will do wonders.

Again, what ever you claimed and said, will happen, is just your wishes, thats fine, but do not spread LIES about people and countries you know nothing about.

Man my wish is coming true!
I am not liar! Guys tell me that all the time! Few days ago guy from egip say they asking him milion questions if he want to send money out of country!
Pakistan guys keep tell me same! I always tell then buy cheap leocoin on leobit or leoxchange but they cant !! Its also better for my coins if they buy there !

But end of the day i dont care, LEOcoin time is coming! I am sure when all you negative peoples see LEOcoin price 1£ then you will say Dan is king!!!

Anyway 12. April is comeing.... You can go personsl to visit Atif and tell him your problems!!! 9days out! I will meet him in Austria 😎😜👍🏼

Yes it is! And they are coming to my city too, and you can bet we will have our camera and questions ready for Dan and Co, im sure it will be ....fun  Wink Cheesy Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 08:05:32 AM

@Cryptotraider16

A lot of them who buy there cant buy on leox or leobit! They are from egipt or pakistan... They cant get btc to buy leocoin there or they cant transfer bank to bank so they cant buy! I talk with few guys about that!

Dude are you serious? your are saying that people from Egypt, Pakistan etc cant buy BTC?  Grin Cheesy hahahahahahah And cant make bank transfers? WoW that just beyond stupid.... hahahahahaha hahahaha

Try using Google and copy paste this;

Buying BTC in Egypt
Buying BTC in Pakistan

Now you are a liar and a troll....

Few text me and tell me that! I didnt research since i dont care if they can or not! I know what can and what i do!

Before you put anything online, you should check it out, just to make sure, you are not gonna end up like a liar. And by spreading false info you are one. Its a tech-age, tying a few words in Google will do wonders.

Again, what ever you claimed and said, will happen, is just your wishes, thats fine, but do not spread LIES about people and countries you know nothing about.

Man my wish is coming true!
I am not liar! Guys tell me that all the time! Few days ago guy from egip say they asking him milion questions if he want to send money out of country!
Pakistan guys keep tell me same! I always tell then buy cheap leocoin on leobit or leoxchange but they cant !! Its also better for my coins if they buy there !

But end of the day i dont care, LEOcoin time is coming! I am sure when all you negative peoples see LEOcoin price 1£ then you will say Dan is king!!!

Anyway 12. April is comeing.... You can go personsl to visit Atif and tell him your problems!!! 9days out! I will meet him in Austria 😎😜👍🏼

Yes it is! And they are coming to my city too, and you can bet we will have our camera and questions ready for Dan and Co, im sure it will be ....fun  Wink Cheesy Grin

Cool! I am happy to see video! I am sure Atif is ready. Everything will be fine! 👍🏼
I hope LEOcoin start POS before they start!
Some say they start at last 16.04. In stocholm! I will be there too!

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 08:25:02 AM

@all

1) re. events around LEO Europe tour.

Please understand that this is not a LEOcoin event, but a tour to promote all kind of LEO projects. Yet, I am sure that if the LEOcoin founders are available, they will respond normally to normal questions with regard to LEOcoin.

2) re. purchasing BTC and bank transfers in not 1st world countries

I also have heard stories that in some countries there would be problems transferring sums abroad or to purchase digital currencies. These must not be legal or financial restrictions by banks or governments, but can be individual too. In some countries, e.g. like India, not all people have a bank account or can get one. In other cases the LEO members involved are not fluent in english or with a computer.

On a previous LEO event in Berlin in Paris there have been free courses to show - amongst others - Chinese LEO members how to acquire BTC on the internet and how to transfer them to an exchange. This knowledge has been shared with their downlines too in order to enable them access to as many markets they wish to trade on.

Please understand that many LEO members are not experts in digital currencies or have experience with mining cryptocoins. Introducing digital currencies to new audiences is one thing to get them more mainstream.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 09:01:29 AM

They do however trade on the internal exchange.

I don't understand WHY people buy Leocoins at the internal exchange when they can get LeoCoins ten times cheaper on the external exchange  ?

How does that make any sense ?

@Peter78

partially your question has been addressed in other replies. The most obvious reason for people to buy LEOcoins at the internal exchange is because they wish to do so.

Those who have access to other exchanges, probably will purchase there where they can get LEOcoin cheap. I also wish to point out that there is also trading being done outside of the internal and external exchanges; direct deals and transactions between two parties, e.g. between merchant and customer or between investor and cryptominer.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
BarrioFInito

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:04:04 AM

@LEOcoin Foundation just like @Cryptotraider16 you are passing along HEAR-SAY stories, witch all complete bullshit, but coming from you Leo, not a surprise...And you only deal in facts ha? Cheesy Wink

Leo Europe Tour is about LeoCoin, again,you are lying sir and misleading people  ....Coins are the MAIN topic of those "meetings" and they are SOLD in the Leo Package.....silver, gold, platinum, what ever name it holds now a days....

And inner market is just a place where Dan and Co can dump their coins, simple....

@LeoCoinFundation explain how or why a member can not deposit coin on to his wallet?  Roll Eyes Tongue Huh

Or why is there a limit on how much you can SELL on the inner market?  Wink Cheesy

But no limit on how much you can BUY?Huh Tongue Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy Wink

And we will be sharing all this and a lot more in public, face to face, when Leo band wagon comes into town...and it is comin in 2 weeks....

Its gonna be epic, i hope Dan, Atif, Mihir are all there....And you @LeoCoinFundation, i hope you will be present to  Cool Tongue
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 10:32:57 AM

@LEOcoin Foundation just like @Cryptotraider16 you are passing along HEAR-SAY stories, witch all complete bullshit, but coming from you Leo, not a surprise...And you only deal in facts ha? Cheesy Wink

Leo Europe Tour is about LeoCoin, again,you are lying sir and misleading people  ....Coins are the MAIN topic of those "meetings" and they are SOLD in the Leo Package.....silver, gold, platinum, what ever name it holds now a days....

And inner market is just a place where Dan and Co can dump their coins, simple....

@LeoCoinFundation explain how or why a member can not deposit coin on to his wallet?  Roll Eyes Tongue Huh

Or why is there a limit on how much you can SELL on the inner market?  Wink Cheesy

But no limit on how much you can BUY?Huh Tongue Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy Wink

And we will be sharing all this and a lot more in public, face to face, when Leo band wagon comes into town...and it is comin in 2 weeks....

Its gonna be epic, i hope Dan, Atif, Mihir are all there....And you @LeoCoinFundation, i hope you will be present to  Cool Tongue

I see soo much negative think and energy in you that i can say only sorry you will never in life have a nice life if you will keep think on way you thik now! The Secret!

Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 10:54:38 AM

The Secret Mr Barrio

http://www.thesecret.tv

You are creating your life from within, and everything you experience on the outside is of your own creation. You may have created some things unconsciously, but still you created them. When you can take responsibility for all that is around you, not blaming yourself or anyone else, but understanding that somehow or another you created it, then, and only then, can you set yourself free. You will know that if you created it, you have the power to change it and create what you want.

devlin

Activity: 272

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 12:08:11 PM

well ... something is not ok if everybody will be positive about leocoin .... I think in next 2 -3 months things will be more clear. Leocoin have a lot space to grow, depends how leocoin foundation management will work in practice in theory sounds ok.
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 01:39:37 PM

well ... something is not ok if everybody will be positive about leocoin .... I think in next 2 -3 months things will be more clear. Leocoin have a lot space to grow, depends how leocoin foundation management will work in practice in theory sounds ok.

Big true! Another smart member of bitcointalk forum!👍🏼

BarrioFInito

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 04:00:07 PM

The Secret Mr Barrio

http://www.thesecret.tv

You are creating your life from within, and everything you experience on the outside is of your own creation. You may have created some things unconsciously, but still you created them. When you can take responsibility for all that is around you, not blaming yourself or anyone else, but understanding that somehow or another you created it, then, and only then, can you set yourself free. You will know that if you created it, you have the power to change it and create what you want.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

you are just insane, that your argument? copy / paste from some book? really?  Wink Grin

well done, great comeback  Grin

Now go ask your friends in Egypt and Pakistan if the got any problems buying bitcoin.... Roll Eyes Cool Wink

Or ask your "inside friend" how come POS is not up and running?  Cheesy Cheesy Wink

Go read what you have claimed on the post a few weeks ago...and tell me how much of that has come true  Wink Cheesy

Valid arguments please, not some copy / paste from a book

BarrioFInito

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 04:05:41 PM

I see soo much negative think and energy in you that i can say only sorry you will never in life have a nice life if you will keep think on way you thik now! The Secret!
[/quote]

Hahahah how would you know anything about my life? hahahah don not ASSUME, couse your making an ASS out of U and ME....get it? Wink

And not that it would be your "need to know", but my life is fine..no its more then fine, its prefect  Wink Cheesy

Got 2 kids, wife, everything i want and need, no loans, no outstanding bills, so yeah, we are doing fine  Wink

And again, your filling up the thread with bullshit comments

Are you a Leo member? If so, since when? If not, how can you comment any of the thing me and others are claiming?

But you, being a good and faithful troll, you cant help yourself....
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 04:17:26 PM

Hahahah how would you know anything about my life? hahahah don not ASSUME, couse your making an ASS out of U and ME....get it? Wink

And not that it would be your "need to know", but my life is fine..no its more then fine, its prefect  Wink Cheesy

Got 2 kids, wife, everything i want and need, no loans, no outstanding bills, so yeah, we are doing fine  Wink

And again, your filling up the thread with bullshit comments

Are you a Leo member? If so, since when? If not, how can you comment any of the thing me and others are claiming?

But you, being a good and faithful troll, you cant help yourself....
[/quote]

👍🏼nice life you got👍🏼

BarrioFInito

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 04:20:25 PM

[/quote]

👍🏼nice life you got👍🏼
[/quote]

thank you, worked for it  Smiley  Wink
danandanderson

Activity: 288

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 08:30:04 PM

Guys dont be mad at cryptoretarder16, what he is trying to say is that soon leocoin will be worth 1£, all of it. His english is not so good that is why he keeps writting 1£+ per leocoin but he is trying to say 1£ for all leocoins.
And Leocoin Foundation aka Dan, you are geting patetic..
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 09:33:38 AM

As i know this guy is LEOcoin consultat! Good for LEOcoin!

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-branded-a-failure-as-media-erupts-over-mike-hearns-contentious-exit/

http://fusion.net/story/255949/bitcoin-failed-says-mike-hearn/

Peter78

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 11:06:14 AM

As i know this guy is LEOcoin consultat! Good for LEOcoin!

If Mike Hearn really works as a LeoCoin Consultant, he seems to do a miserable job:

He does not talk about Leocoin at all !
 Embarrassed

LEOcoin member

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:38:36 PM

Just saw news about new value caps on LEOxChange - suits me, can actually hold some value on it and trade with some decent numbers.

Still buying LEOcoin if anyone sell - PM me (I use BTC)
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 03:54:51 PM

Just saw news about new value caps on LEOxChange - suits me, can actually hold some value on it and trade with some decent numbers.

I am ready to buy 100.000 but my griend want to buy 500.000!

danandanderson

Activity: 288

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:28:31 AM

Why are you buying here!?!
Go to exchange and buy as many as you wish, in the process you will help leocoin with volume and the price should go up a little. Isnt that what you wish?
LEOcoin member

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:34:49 AM

Why are you buying here!?!
Go to exchange and buy as many as you wish, in the process you will help leocoin with volume and the price should go up a little. Isnt that what you wish?

people here very upsets and angry - makes me think they will sell LEOcoin to me cheap if they think it's dead. Why wouldn't I try and buy here!?!

volume and price going up on xchange - want cheap coins.

PM me if you want to sell Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: