Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:56:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SEGWIT LTC.TBDICE.ORG 0.5% fee SOLO MM LTC/DGE POOL 3K+ LTC/7K+ DGE blks solved  (Read 42750 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:43:03 PM

I just started mining on this pool and have already solved 4 blocks, 1 to an old legacy address and 3 to one of the new segwit addresses starting with M. I haven't received any payouts though and the blocks aren't showing up on the pool or the blockchain. I've checked to see if they were orphaned and I can't find that either. Can anyone shed some light on this?

how do you know you solved blocks? what told you. if the blocks arent showing up on the pool or blockchain..
also, stop mining here with the M address, you probably wont get paid if you do find a block with it..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SacredRonin

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:38:15 AM

I just started mining on this pool and have already solved 4 blocks, 1 to an old legacy address and 3 to one of the new segwit addresses starting with M. I haven't received any payouts though and the blocks aren't showing up on the pool or the blockchain. I've checked to see if they were orphaned and I can't find that either. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Provide the block #s when you can. I can tell you if you mined at TBDice using an M address, the entire block reward went to the pool, however, it should still show on the block history page. The last M address that mined an LTC block was 2 weeks ago according to the history.
anqueetas

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:01:48 AM

how do you know you solved blocks? what told you. if the blocks arent showing up on the pool or blockchain..
also, stop mining here with the M address, you probably wont get paid if you do find a block with it..

I'm using an L3+, the miner is telling me the blocks have been found but they're not turning up anywhere else.
anqueetas

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:09:07 AM

Provide the block #s when you can. I can tell you if you mined at TBDice using an M address, the entire block reward went to the pool, however, it should still show on the block history page. The last M address that mined an LTC block was 2 weeks ago according to the history.

Unfortunately I can't find the block #'s since they're not showing up anywhere. My miner tells me the blocks have been found but it doesn't display which ones. I'm using an L3+.
SacredRonin

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:10:41 AM

Unfortunately I can't find the block #'s since they're not showing up anywhere. My miner tells me the blocks have been found but it doesn't display which ones. I'm using an L3+.

Sounds like you might be looking at bad shares, not solutions. One L3 miner is not going to find 4 blocks... If you're mining on TBDice, only use a Legacy LTC address.
aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:17:24 AM

the found blocks on bitmains fork of cgminer is mostly broken and cant be relied on.

just one l3+ is not going to find 4 LTC blocks, unless you been running it for a couple years.. i think the calculated time to find a block is 500 days or so. it might find a dogecoin block tho.. you should check for that.
anqueetas

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:44:59 PM

the found blocks on bitmains fork of cgminer is mostly broken and cant be relied on.

just one l3+ is not going to find 4 LTC blocks, unless you been running it for a couple years.. i think the calculated time to find a block is 500 days or so. it might find a dogecoin block tho.. you should check for that.

Just to clarify, you mean that bitmain's cgminer is still capable of finding blocks but just doesn't display that info correctly? Or is the L3+ less reliable at mining in general?
SacredRonin

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:16:50 PM

Just to clarify, you mean that bitmain's cgminer is still capable of finding blocks but just doesn't display that info correctly? Or is the L3+ less reliable at mining in general?

CGMiner is capable of finding blocks, it's just bugged on some of the reporting figures. Finding a block depends on your luck and speed vs. network hashrate and difficulty though. A single L3+ will, on average, find a single LTC block in a VERY long amount of time. It could happen on the first share submitted if you're in "Lotto Luck"... or it could never happen. www.whattomine.com is a great resource for checking your hashrate vs. finding blocks if you're wondering specifics.
twelve1212

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 07:51:07 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2019, 10:20:45 AM by twelve1212

Hello everyone, help set up the R1-LTC beetle in the pool http://ltc.tbdice.org, LTC+DOGE please.
SacredRonin

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:18:41 AM

I see another miner suffered from this pool 3 days ago on block# 1582074 - There's another $1300 for the pool owner that he/she didn't earn.

I still want my block reward too! #1556261 - You owe me 24.85 LTC!!!
Maxumark

Activity: 159
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:05:07 PM

If anyone personally knows loshia1974 (OP) please let him know to log in here and respond to the posts.
Several miners have found blocks using a M address that the pool is holding.
He has not logged in to BTC talk since September 2018. Did something happen to him? Is someone else running the pool?
-M

Mining LTC and other alts since 2014 when I thought I missed the BTC train.
SacredRonin

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:21:21 PM

If anyone personally knows loshia1974 (OP) please let him know to log in here and respond to the posts.
Several miners have found blocks using a M address that the pool is holding.
He has not logged in to BTC talk since September 2018. Did something happen to him? Is someone else running the pool?
-M

I will give a reward of 1 LTC to whomever gets Ioshia1974 to the forums and He/She pays what's owed to me and the other miners who have posted their legitimate grievances.
16eidenr

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:47:24 PM

I will also throw in 1 LTC also. I found a block a few months back on an M address and just gave up trying to get a hold of the OP.
I would still like my block rewards.
fliperone

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:59:17 PM

Hi everyone! Another scammed user here! Mined a block a few days ago but it went to the pool. Only after that I did investigate whats going on and found this thread. At least I'm not the only one. Lets just hope the Pool manager loshia1974 is still around and will eventually forward our block rewards. I've been mining on tbdice for months and its so far the only block I've found. This M address thing is unfair to say the least. He could have at least warned his users on the front page...

Good luck to all of us  Roll Eyes
SacredRonin

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:58:12 PM

Seeing over 1000 LTC on the pool's wallet tells me that not only does the pool owner not care but that he/she will most likely use this as the reason:

* If you enter an invalid address it will be ignored and earnings will be generated to the following address: LUNyycVonDH9aQMZn1fxyUeu8N3yS8w7ud and be considered a pool donation. *

Although the new standard M address isn't "invalid", and only he/she would know that it wouldn't be accepted by the pool. This is an obvious ploy, especially considering the attention of a red address when the merge mined Doge address didn't exist.

Maxumark

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:28:20 PM

Or seeing the the pool owner does not touch the revenue other than to in the past send the block reward to the appropriate miner, he could be saving the earnings for a rainy day. If you look through older posts you will see that the OP did several times send the reward to the block finder who had been using a M address which the pool software does not support.
I worked with the OP on Litecointalk when he first set up the pool, and mined on the pool for several years. He is not trying to take anything from anyone. You can see that as the coins are still in the pools address unspent.
The real issue is where is, or what happened to him, as he has not logged into Bitcointalk since September 2018. I did see that the pool was restarted about 3 weeks ago, but prior to that it had been running for many months without a restart. Was this restart done by the OP, or the Data Center, or was it automatic?

I recently set up an new wallet and did not read this thread first and ended up finding a block with a M address too, so I am in the same boat as several others.
I see currently there ares still 17 different miners on the pool mining to a M address.

We need to get the word out, Number 1 if you personally know the OP tell him to come back on here and settle up with the block finders, adn 2 update the pool page to show a M address won't work for payouts.

I will join the Bounty for getting the OP back here and also pledge 1 LTC

So now the bounty stands at 3 LTC for finding the OP and returning him to the forums, him settling up with the M address block finders, and and updating the pool instructions to not mine with a M address!
-M  

SacredRonin

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:07:09 PM

Or seeing the the pool owner does not touch the revenue other than to in the past send the block reward to the appropriate miner, he could be saving the earnings for a rainy day. If you look through older posts you will see that the OP did several times send the reward to the block finder who had been using a M address which the pool software does not support.
I worked with the OP on Litecointalk when he first set up the pool, and mined on the pool for several years. He is not trying to take anything from anyone. You can see that as the coins are still in the pools address unspent.
The real issue is where is, or what happened to him, as he has not logged into Bitcointalk since September 2018. I did see that the pool was restarted about 3 weeks ago, but prior to that it had been running for many months without a restart. Was this restart done by the OP, or the Data Center, or was it automatic?

I recently set up an new wallet and did not read this thread first and ended up finding a block with a M address too, so I am in the same boat as several others.
I see currently there ares still 17 different miners on the pool mining to a M address.

We need to get the word out, Number 1 if you personally know the OP tell him to come back on here and settle up with the block finders, adn 2 update the pool page to show a M address won't work for payouts.

I will join the Bounty for getting the OP back here and also pledge 1 LTC

So now the bounty stands at 3 LTC for finding the OP and returning him to the forums, him settling up with the M address block finders, and and updating the pool instructions to not mine with a M address!
-M  

I am genuinely appreciative of the information and I really hope you are correct about the OP not keeping the coins for himself.

Do you not have any method to reach out to him, having worked with him before? Or was it just strictly on the board? I wonder if perhaps CK could be reached. It seems they worked with each other as well to get the pool started. Perhaps he has a method to contact him.
Maxumark

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:43:45 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2019, 08:29:57 PM by Maxumark

I have tried reaching him by a direct email I had for him from a few years ago, but no answer. I would assume notifications of new postings on the thread go to that email. Also his original bitcointalk account got hacked so he had to change it, maybe he changed email also, and is not getting notifications. Maybe he is just been to busy with work and whatever. A lot of people have just lost interest over the crypto-winter. I can't really say what is up.  
I am going to post about the bounty on the forums elsewhere.
-M

Bounty post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5115048.0
and
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5115058.0

DaCryptoRaccoon

Activity: 1198
Merit: 580

OGRaccoon

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:30:19 PM

Giving this topic another 14 days for pool op to respond then it's red trust i'm afraid no reply last account hacked. 
And there has been lots of members reached out to him with no response back.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┃   💎 Mine Solo with CKPool 💎    ┃
┃    ➤ Hit Blocks on Your Own!      ┃
┃ ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓┃
SacredRonin

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:35:42 PM

Giving this topic another 14 days for pool op to respond then it's red trust i'm afraid no reply last account hacked. 
And there has been lots of members reached out to him with no response back.

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath... but my bounty still stands. I believe the total bounty is 3 LTC combined. Hell, I'm even willing to give the OP my 1 LTC bounty if he/she just happens in and does the right thing without being prompted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: