Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:43:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SEGWIT LTC.TBDICE.ORG 0.5% fee SOLO MM LTC/DGE POOL 3K+ LTC/7K+ DGE blks solved  (Read 42750 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
OldSchoolCPU

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 05:32:01 AM

I checked on the so called paid "M" address, and it wasn't paid to that address. If you check the block explorer at TBDice it shows it went to a different address, not the "M" address. With multiple signature addresses not one address controls the wallet it take two to make it work, so one address can't take the funds and run. At least that is how I understand it works.
Nothing has changed at TBDice as far as "M" addresses getting paid for found blocks.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 2203

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 11:28:03 PM

i find it amazing that so many do not set up their doge address correctly - I had an issue and did not know that you have to put the x: in front of it but I made sure to ask around and get advice to help resolve that.

my guess is that many with the mm set up wrong had the same issue but never took the time to resolve it.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
OldSchoolCPU

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 08:29:00 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2019, 11:26:00 AM by OldSchoolCPU

Well...............there it goes again........another "M" address found a block, didn't get credit or paid for their efforts.........
How long will they continue to mine at TBDice and not get paid???..........anyone's guess......

They found a 2nd block............and still oblivious to the fact they will not get the reward.........they get the DOGE blocks, but not Litecoin.....

dagarair

Activity: 847
Merit: 383

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 05:09:17 PM

Was me =(

I just fired up miners again and forgot about the M issue.  sucks but what you gonna do.  Since then I changed to the 3 address.  All good now.  At least i got some doggies lol.

4MW Data Center - I BUILT Tongue  - Full story below:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4789787.msg43227027#msg43227027
OldSchoolCPU

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:28:49 AM

Was me =(

I just fired up miners again and forgot about the M issue.  sucks but what you gonna do.  Since then I changed to the 3 address.  All good now.  At least i got some doggies lol.

Well, at least you remembered. LOL
Looks like you were on a "lucky" streak there on the DOGE blocks.....and got a few LTC to boot....congrats....

Question: How can you have such a low difficulty with that much hash rate? I thought the pool adjusted the difficulty automatically. Just curious..  :-)
dagarair

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 07:58:23 PM

It's just the diff of the network.  That's why its low.

SacredRonin

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 12:15:38 AM

Ioshia, we ALL really could use your help here. You know those funds are not yours. As miners, we've paid your fees happily because you have a great pool. Please don't be shady and keep what is not yours. We know you're still alive. You were here in September. We know you know what's going on. As I said, I'm even willing to pay you 1 LTC for your time and hassle correcting the situation. I'm sure others would be willing to offer you something as well, so long as you make good on what is owed accordingly.

dagarair

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 06:12:05 PM

The account LTC has not been touched in forever.  If they are still around they are not using the LTC.  Hey, i'd like my 25 LTC for sure and a buddy would like his 50.  Hopefully eventually but i'm not holding my breath.

SacredRonin

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 05:42:19 PM

The account LTC has not been touched in forever.  If they are still around they are not using the LTC.  Hey, i'd like my 25 LTC for sure and a buddy would like his 50.  Hopefully eventually but i'm not holding my breath.

He's around. He last logged in here in September. It's impossible for him not to know what's going on as well. I know there's less than a 1% chance he'll do the right thing here, but I'm still holding a little hope. Not only am I disabled now, X-mas is coming up and I have 2 little girls. The block I mined almost a year ago would go a long way for helping pay some bills and get them toys/clothes.

I'm hoping he has a heart and does the right thing still. 1 LTC to him if he does.
aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 10:49:35 PM

He's around. He last logged in here in September. It's impossible for him not to know what's going on as well. I know there's less than a 1% chance he'll do the right thing here, but I'm still holding a little hope. Not only am I disabled now, X-mas is coming up and I have 2 little girls. The block I mined almost a year ago would go a long way for helping pay some bills and get them toys/clothes.

I'm hoping he has a heart and does the right thing still. 1 LTC to him if he does.

he did mention awhile back his account was hacked.. perhaps the hacker stole the email for the website and he no longer has access to anything?

many things could have happened.. legal troubles, an accident, health problems.. it might not be something intentional.
he hasnt even touched the payout address since 4/2018, he might not even have access to that key?

not saying he shouldn't be responsible, he could simply post an explanation, but im guessing as soon as the hosting runs out this site will disappear.
OldSchoolCPU

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 11:33:38 PM

It's just the diff of the network.  That's why its low.

No disrespect or any thing like that..........but........

Actually, that's not true. It's the difficulty of the pool. The LTC network difficulty is  6447969.426.

With as many miners you have to make 245GH/s, I am assuming you are using custom management software to control your farm, so you can control whatever difficulty you want for all of your miners.
Which I think is great, and wish I had access to something like that for my "micro" farm of 14 miners.

I've read your other posts for your 4MW Data center, and can only say, that I'm impressed! And wish you all the best on that endevour.

Good Luck to all of us Miners/Users of TBDice.org
Maxumark

Activity: 159
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 02:28:08 AM

It's just the diff of the network.  That's why its low.

Actually, that's not true. It's the difficulty of the pool. The LTC network difficulty is  6447969.426.

With as many miners you have to make 245GH/s, I am assuming you are using custom management software to control your farm, so you can control whatever difficulty you want for all of your miners.
Which I think is great, and wish I had access to something like that for my "micro" farm of 14 miners.

I've read your other posts for your 4MW Data center, and can only say, that I'm impressed! And wish you all the best on that endevour.

Ditto "No disrespect or any thing like that..........but........"

"Actually, that's not true. It's the difficulty of the pool. The LTC network difficulty is  6447969.426."

Actually that is not true either.
The difficulty in not of the pool but of the miner or group of miners.
This difficulty is the bar or threshold for the miner or group of miners to batch submit shares or work.
If it is too low then you could be submitting many shares per second which is not necessary, uses up bandwidth and uses more system resources of the pool.
If its too high you could be submitting stale shares and miss a block.

This pool recommends a difficulty that submits 3 shares for 10 seconds and gives you the calculations to set an appropriate difficulty for your hash rate. I personally like a difficulty which submits 6 to 10 shares per minute.

I got into a discussing on Prohashing Forums when everyone was complaining about "Big Hash" miners bogging down the pool and tried to explain that even if you have 1 USB miner doing 5Mhs but submitting 5 shares per second. (300 submissions per minute) he was using 50% more pool system resources than 20 of My L3+ 10Ghs with each miner submitting a maximum of 10 shares per minute (200 submissions per minute). One guy said you make more money submitting 5 shares per second. I disagreed and said we would crash the pool if we all submitted 5 shares per second per miner. He argued, We proved him wrong by myself and others setting our difficulty low so we were all submitting 5 share per second per miner. The pool quickly got 30 minutes behind on share processing so the shares were now worthless as the blocks were already found. The Pool wiped the backlog of stale shares and added a auto difficulty increase for any miner submitting more than 1 share a second.

Hope I helped.

Now let's try to find Loshia so those of us who mined with a M address can get our coin!
There is a bounty thread for finding him and getting our coin.
We could update it, last I knew it was about 3LTC bounty to find him and get our coins released.
Maybe we can raise it if a few more people will chip in?
Link to bounty thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5115058.0

Peace
-M

Mining LTC and other alts since 2014 when I thought I missed the BTC train.
OldSchoolCPU

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 06:10:00 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2019, 06:28:39 PM by OldSchoolCPU

Actually, that's not true. It's the difficulty of the pool. The LTC network difficulty is  6447969.426.

"Actually, that's not true. It's the difficulty of the pool. The LTC network difficulty is  6447969.426."

This difficulty is the bar or threshold for the miner or group of miners to batch submit shares or work.
If it is too low then you could be submitting many shares per second which is not necessary, uses up bandwidth and uses more system resources of the pool.

This pool recommends a difficulty that submits 3 shares for 10 seconds and gives you the calculations to set an appropriate difficulty for your hash rate. I personally like a difficulty which submits 6 to 10 shares per minute.

I got into a discussing on Prohashing Forums when everyone was complaining about "Big Hash" miners bogging down the pool and tried to explain that even if you have 1 USB miner doing 5Mhs but submitting 5 shares per second. (300 submissions per minute) he was using 50% more pool system resources than 20 of My L3+ 10Ghs with each miner submitting a maximum of 10 shares per minute (200 submissions per minute). One guy said you make more money submitting 5 shares per second. I disagreed and said we would crash the pool if we all submitted 5 shares per second per miner. He argued, We proved him wrong by myself and others setting our difficulty low so we were all submitting 5 share per second per miner. The pool quickly got 30 minutes behind on share processing so the shares were now worthless as the blocks were already found. The Pool wiped the backlog of stale shares and added a auto difficulty increase for any miner submitting more than 1 share a second.

Hope I helped.

Now let's try to find Loshia so those of us who mined with a M address can get our coin!
We could update it, last I knew it was about 3LTC bounty to find him and get our coins released.
Link to bounty thread:

Peace
-M

You are correct, and that is what I was trying to say....
Thanks for the correction.

EDIT- As far as finding or contacting the Pool OP.............that maybe a lost cause......Over a year with no communications with users of his/her pool, no updates to the pool/daemons software, no system reset/reboot....I just wonder how long of a hosting contract he/she has with the data center that's hosting the pool.

I've been exploring other pools for solo merged mining of LTC and DOGE, but the pickings are far and few in between. Most only do public pools, and a few do public pools with an option for setting solo mining.

That's my 2 cents worth.........
SacredRonin

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 02:04:44 AM

Hope I helped.

Link to bounty thread:

Peace
-M

You are correct, and that is what I was trying to say....
Thanks for the correction.

EDIT- As far as finding or contacting the Pool OP.............that maybe a lost cause......Over a year with no communications with users of his/her pool, no updates to the pool/daemons software, no system reset/reboot....I just wonder how long of a hosting contract he/she has with the data center that's hosting the pool.

I've been exploring other pools for solo merged mining of LTC and DOGE, but the pickings are far and few in between. Most only do public pools, and a few do public pools with an option for setting solo mining.

That's my 2 cents worth.........

ltc.solopool.org - but yes, it doesn't haven't DOGE merged with it's LTC mining.

OldSchoolCPU

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 04:21:15 PM

WOW.........someone got back-to-back orphaned DOGE blocks......that's gotta suck........

I see a few miners pop in-n-out with some massive hashing power.....they don't stay long, and sometimes they don't even find a LTC or DOGE block during their brief visit....I guess they are looking in a little-0-luck........

Best o' luck to us long time solo miners.............a blind squirrel does find a nut now-and-then.............
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 06:14:55 PM

WOW.........someone got back-to-back orphaned DOGE blocks......that's gotta suck........

I see a few miners pop in-n-out with some massive hashing power.....they don't stay long, and sometimes they don't even find a LTC or DOGE block during their brief visit....I guess they are looking in a little-0-luck........

Best o' luck to us long time solo miners.............a blind squirrel does find a nut now-and-then.............

could be that tbdice.org is their failover pool so that might explain why they are never there long.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
OldSchoolCPU

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 01:16:01 PM

Yeah.........That's my assessment as well....

OldSchoolCPU

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 09:02:53 PM

Here's something interesting........and why we are not getting more blocks than we should.

Quote" Unlike regular pools, tbdice (ckpool) never mines transaction-free blocks due to its ultra-scaleable code which has miners on both new blocks and transactions concurrently."

I've noticed most pools mine these blocks, as you see it as just what the block payout is - 12.5 plus tx fee.

Makes one think..............
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 10:45:58 PM

No pool should ever mine empty blocks unless the mempool is empty - if they do, they should fix their code.

Btw - not sure why you reference ckpool - ck is not affiliated with tbdice

Good evening, I hate to bother you but I was told you might know how to reach the owner/operator of TBDice.org outside of these forums.

If so, maybe see if they can check back here at the forums? That would be great.

Thanks!
Nothing to do with me

Mine BTC @ kano.is
OldSchoolCPU

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 11:57:09 PM

No pool should ever mine empty blocks unless the mempool is empty - if they do, they should fix their code.

Btw - not sure why you reference ckpool - ck is not affiliated with tbdice

Good evening, I hate to bother you but I was told you might know how to reach the owner/operator of TBDice.org outside of these forums.

If so, maybe see if they can check back here at the forums? That would be great.

Thanks!
Nothing to do with me

Umm...I cut and pasted from TBDice website. Not my words at all......

EDIT- litecoinpool.org is where I see the "empty" block , paying 12.5 rewards......and ckpool code I'm guessing, was the model for this pool when it was created back in the day......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: