Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:17:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SEGWIT LTC.TBDICE.ORG 0.5% fee SOLO MM LTC/DGE POOL 3K+ LTC/7K+ DGE blks solved  (Read 42750 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SacredRonin

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 10:19:19 PM

the only issue I have with the pool so far is that it does not accept my doge address for the MM - I know the address is valid as I drop Doge in it from ViaBTC MM all the time and it works just fine.

after half an hour of searching I found this:

Hi,
Try x:DOGE_ADDRESS - put x: infort of your doge address. if it is not working again, please PM me both LTC and doge address. i will process all doge payouts manually.
Best
Loshia

this worked now says "self" for MM but with OP MIA - makes me wonder how long we can trust this pool to stay up and and keep paying people.

You shouldn't trust this pool... as far as I can tell, it's been flying without a pilot for months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 2203

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 10:50:11 PM

You shouldn't trust this pool... as far as I can tell, it's been flying without a pilot for months.

agreed - but as long as it is paying out, I will use it - just got to keep a close eye on it.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
SacredRonin

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 09:59:43 PM

Well, sadly, another block was mined this morning using an M address. I wonder how long before the miner shows up here only to find out he/she won't be paid for their efforts today.

My offer still stands. I will pay 1 LTC to anyone who can get this pool operator on to BitcoinTalk to resolve and pay these mined blocks.
OldSchoolCPU

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:51:41 PM

Here is what I discovered:

Summary - loshia1974   Picture/Text
Name:   loshia1974
Activity:   52
Merit:   29
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   November 08, 2017, 01:34:41 PM
Last Active:   September 23, 2019, 08:15:57 AM

As you can see, the last time the OP was active, was on the Sept. 23.
Either the OP is ignoring PM's, for what ever reason, or just does not care. Just my 2 cents worth.

When I first found TBDice solo mining pool, I found it odd that there was no way to contact the site at all. No support email, not even a link to this forum.

So.....whatever it's worth.........TBDice Pool OP, please respond.

Thanks.
SacredRonin

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:35:41 PM

Here is what I discovered:

Summary - loshia1974   Picture/Text
Name:   loshia1974
Activity:   52
Merit:   29
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   November 08, 2017, 01:34:41 PM
Last Active:   September 23, 2019, 08:15:57 AM

As you can see, the last time the OP was active, was on the Sept. 23.
Either the OP is ignoring PM's, for what ever reason, or just does not care. Just my 2 cents worth.

When I first found TBDice solo mining pool, I found it odd that there was no way to contact the site at all. No support email, not even a link to this forum.

So.....whatever it's worth.........TBDice Pool OP, please respond.

Thanks.

Thank you for the information!!! I sent him a message just a few minutes ago asking for the owed funds and with the 3 different forms of proof that I was the miner. Hopefully he's honorable and pays the coin owed. If he does, I will reach out and get your LTC address to send you your reward! Smiley

I really appreciate the help @OldSchoolCPU!
SacredRonin

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:26:32 PM

Maybe it's just coincidence... but the date of last activity for he/she is on the 23rd... which corresponds to the post in this thread about the newest block to be mined by an M address. I would assume he/she would have seen the thread at least once in 10 months (and beyond) and is just not going to do any thing.

I have not had a response from my message to Iosha as of yet.
OldSchoolCPU

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 08:47:38 PM

I've read the entire length of this post and have a theory..........
On the last post by the Pool Op, on June 28,2018, it seems the OP was supposedly "stealing" coins from a user that had multiple clients, that had been mining at the pool, found a lot of blocks, but yet none showed up in their wallets. They also stated they were doing a "trust" test of the site, using advanced firmware (?), etc, etc, which sounds like BS to me. I believe the person who sent the message, was probably the person who hacked the Pool OP original account, and was tormenting the Pool OP. And the Pool OP reply post, I could sense frustration from the Pool OP, just how the wording was and the context of the message(s).
The Pool OP, has stated many, many time that "M" addresses are not supported, which I assume is a MultiSig address, which the pool does support, but ONLY if it starts with "3" and NOT "M". It doesn't exactly "M" addresses are not supported, only if they start with "3".
So...........I think, and it's just my opinion, that the Pool OP just got fed up with all the constant reminder of the "M" address issues, the constant PM's from users (legit and non legit), and most importantly, defending themselves against false accusations of supposedly "stealing" coins from users of the pool.... Got really pissed off, and just started ignoring replies, but yet, still reading posts on here.
That's it in a nutshell, my "theory".........I might be close to the truth, or I maybe way off base.......and maybe, just maybe, there is some other underlying reason(s) there is no communication from the Pool OP.

So.........IF the Pool OP reads this post, I would like to get a PM from them........

Thanks for taking the time to read this post......
SacredRonin

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 10:07:15 PM

On the last post by the Pool Op, on June 28,2018, it seems the OP was supposedly "stealing" coins from a user that had multiple clients, that had been mining at the pool, found a lot of blocks, but yet none showed up in their wallets. They also stated they were doing a "trust" test of the site, using advanced firmware (?), etc, etc, which sounds like BS to me. I believe the person who sent the message, was probably the person who hacked the Pool OP original account, and was tormenting the Pool OP. And the Pool OP reply post, I could sense frustration from the Pool OP, just how the wording was and the context of the message(s).
The Pool OP, has stated many, many time that "M" addresses are not supported, which I assume is a MultiSig address, which the pool does support, but ONLY if it starts with "3" and NOT "M". It doesn't exactly "M" addresses are not supported, only if they start with "3".
So...........I think, and it's just my opinion, that the Pool OP just got fed up with all the constant reminder of the "M" address issues, the constant PM's from users (legit and non legit), and most importantly, defending themselves against false accusations of supposedly "stealing" coins from users of the pool.... Got really pissed off, and just started ignoring replies, but yet, still reading posts on here.
That's it in a nutshell, my "theory".........I might be close to the truth, or I maybe way off base.......and maybe, just maybe, there is some other underlying reason(s) there is no communication from the Pool OP.

So.........IF the Pool OP reads this post, I would like to get a PM from them........

Good insight there as well. The funds remain in the pool wallet. None have been moved out that I can tell. They remain there and so I'm not assuming they are stolen... simply being held. My problem with changing my wallet address and not being paid on 1 block (I've hit a LOT of blocks both before and after the one in question) is that while I was mining to the multisig address, the pool did not report the address in red which lead me to believe all was fine with it. I had several bits of reliable qualifying information that only the miner of that block could have, including the email notification address, the DOGE wallet address and my rig ID  all of which stayed the same before and after the incident. That should be perfect for identifying me as the valid owner of the coins from that block.

citronick
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 05:07:55 AM

Good insight there as well. The funds remain in the pool wallet. None have been moved out that I can tell. They remain there and so I'm not assuming they are stolen... simply being held. My problem with changing my wallet address and not being paid on 1 block (I've hit a LOT of blocks both before and after the one in question) is that while I was mining to the multisig address, the pool did not report the address in red which lead me to believe all was fine with it. I had several bits of reliable qualifying information that only the miner of that block could have, including the email notification address, the DOGE wallet address and my rig ID  all of which stayed the same before and after the incident. That should be perfect for identifying me as the valid owner of the coins from that block.

According to https://miningpoolstats.stream/litecoin

http://ltc.tbdice.org/ is hosted in BULGARIA

also...

this pool is built on ckpool codes, which probably needs regular updates......

.... perhaps Con Kolivas (owner of ckpool) knows the OP's wherabouts or help send a message to the OP.

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
SacredRonin

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:59:10 AM

Good insight there as well. The funds remain in the pool wallet. None have been moved out that I can tell. They remain there and so I'm not assuming they are stolen... simply being held. My problem with changing my wallet address and not being paid on 1 block (I've hit a LOT of blocks both before and after the one in question) is that while I was mining to the multisig address, the pool did not report the address in red which lead me to believe all was fine with it. I had several bits of reliable qualifying information that only the miner of that block could have, including the email notification address, the DOGE wallet address and my rig ID  all of which stayed the same before and after the incident. That should be perfect for identifying me as the valid owner of the coins from that block.

According to https://miningpoolstats.stream/litecoin

http://ltc.tbdice.org/ is hosted in BULGARIA

also...

this pool is built on ckpool codes, which probably needs regular updates......

.... perhaps Con Kolivas (owner of ckpool) knows the OP's wherabouts or help send a message to the OP.

I reached out to him and Kolivas says he's never really had much interaction with him and doesn't know how to reach him.

OldSchoolCPU

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 12:20:54 PM

Another "M" address found a LTC block, and did not get credit/paid for it. But he did get the DOGE block.......
Sad to see miners not getting credit/paid for their time and effort.....

pavel.k

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:06:36 PM

Another "M" address found a LTC block, and did not get credit/paid for it. But he did get the DOGE block.......

Yeah thats me.Is there anything that i can do?
ddobrev67

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:31:41 PM

We've become two. I'm the one with block 1707556 from 2019-09-23. If I had gotten earlier on this subject, it would have been great. This dude-loshia1974 is undetectable. He was last online at 23.09.2019, just before I hit the block. I have written to him several times of personal but very doubtful to give LTC.
SacredRonin

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:47:48 PM

I'm really sorry about your loss today. Sadly, until the pool Operator comes around and does the right thing (I've been waiting for almost a year - 1/5/19 I hit my block for 25 LTC) we're stuck. The wallet (LUNyycVonDH9aQMZn1fxyUeu8N3yS8w7ud) still has all of the funds and so he absolutely can do the right thing and send the coins to the miners who can prove that they were the actual miners. Sadly, there will be miners who can't prove it though.

Some of us have committed to paying a bounty of 1 LTC to whomever can get the Op to do the right thing. Hell, I'd be willing to give the Op the bounty if he just showed up and did it himself. I've recently become disabled and could really use the funds.
pavel.k

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 06:00:24 PM

I'm really sorry about your loss today. Sadly, until the pool Operator comes around and does the right thing (I've been waiting for almost a year - 1/5/19 I hit my block for 25 LTC) we're stuck. The wallet (LUNyycVonDH9aQMZn1fxyUeu8N3yS8w7ud) still has all of the funds and so he absolutely can do the right thing and send the coins to the miners who can prove that they were the actual miners. Sadly, there will be miners who can't prove it though.

Some of us have committed to paying a bounty of 1 LTC to whomever can get the Op to do the right thing. Hell, I'd be willing to give the Op the bounty if he just showed up and did it himself. I've recently become disabled and could really use the funds.

But i can see some other M adresses are paid.How is that working?

Like that one: https://ltc.btc.com/771e7ce0d0fbf2a92206fcb85942e6a64b8e9156949a5e2895941b01659b636c
ddobrev67

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:46:23 PM

Здpaвeй кoлeгa.Изкoпax блoк 1714117 cъc M-aдpec.Пoпpинцип пpoчeтox в caйтa чe щe бъдe в чepвeнo aкo e гpeшeн нo нe бeшe.Кaктo и дa e кoгaтo нe гo пoлyчиx cлeд пoтвъpждeниeтo нaмepиx тoзи фopyм и видяx зa кaквo cтaвa нa въпpoc.
Moжe ли дa нaпpaвим нeщo пo въпpoca?

MSBns7xncnds4UNKNaNneReNU6nUvd7UYP

Toвa e aдpeca c кoйтo изкoпax блoкa. He пpиeмaш cъoбщeния oт нoви aкayнти зa тoвa ти пишa тyк.

Personal Message Options -> Allow newbies to send you PMs
OldSchoolCPU

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 03:51:10 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2019, 12:42:52 PM by OldSchoolCPU

Just curious as to how all the users set their difficulty for their workers.
Does anyone use the formula/follow the instructions from ltc.TBDice.org web page?

Quote: "You can use this simple formula to find out your starting difficulty: Instance speed in MH / 1.4 / 1000 * 65536. Example for 300MH it would be 300 / 1000 / 1.4 * 65536 = 14043.42 which equals to -p diff_14043. To be on a safe side you can use next power of two integer value, which is: log base 2(14043.42) = 13.77 = pow(2,14) = 16384. Unless there is no particular reason please do not set your diff inside password string. The pool auto adjusts per instance difficulty to maintain a share rate of approximately 3 shares per 10 seconds." Unquote

If you do use this for your workers, you should be able to use the formula for when you use a rental service.

If you do rent hash power, I did the math, and this is what the MINIMUM difficulty SHOULD be, according to ltc.TBDice.org:

100GH/s=difficulty of: 4,681,142
1TH/s = difficulty of: 46,811,420
2TH/s = difficulty of: 93,622,840

Just a FYI for all users for ltc.TBDice.org

SacredRonin

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 12:34:25 AM

But i can see some other M adresses are paid.How is that working?

Like that one: https://ltc.btc.com/771e7ce0d0fbf2a92206fcb85942e6a64b8e9156949a5e2895941b01659b636c

WOW!! Great find! Apparently he's fixed it on the pool. I wonder if he will pay the miners who rightfully are owed their funds now???

*********** PLEASE loshia1974 - PAY THE MINERS THEIR REWARDS AND REDEEM YOURSELF AND THE POOL!! *******************

I will ALSO live up to my agreement and pay you 1 LTC if you do this of your own accord loshia1974!! Here's your chance to be a hero!
OldSchoolCPU

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 11:35:26 AM

SO sad..............another "M" address found a block and made a donation to the pool............
SacredRonin

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 06:09:41 PM

SO sad..............another "M" address found a block and made a donation to the pool............

So strange... as a previous post indicated, at least one prior M address had been paid. I wonder why he changed it back. Now that really does seem dirty.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: