Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:43:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SEGWIT LTC.TBDICE.ORG 0.5% fee SOLO MM LTC/DGE POOL 3K+ LTC/7K+ DGE blks solved  (Read 42750 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 12:43:58 AM

I tried mining here again (this morning-11/27)......and found a LTC block and GOT the DOGE as well......rented 500GB, and it took less than 10 minutes to score the LTC & DOGE......I was surprised, to say the least.....

I just hope the Pool OP does the right thing with all the rewards earned-fair and square, but not given, to the rightful miners.....

Congrats!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OldSchoolCPU

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 05:11:16 PM

I tried mining here again (this morning-11/27)......and found a LTC block and GOT the DOGE as well......rented 500GB, and it took less than 10 minutes to score the LTC & DOGE......I was surprised, to say the least.....

I just hope the Pool OP does the right thing with all the rewards earned-fair and square, but not given, to the rightful miners.....

Congrats!!!

Thanks...........

BUT..........it happened AGAIN......did another rental, scored a LTC block..........the DOGE reward went to a DIFFERENT DOGE address...NOT MINE........thought this was issue was FIXED..Guess not.........
I'm done with this pool..........UNLESS the Pool OP MAKES IT RIGHT........

POOL OP PLEASE SEND ME MY MISDIRECTED DODGE BLOCK REWARD..............DOGE BLOCK #: 3500540
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 05:43:34 PM

Congrats!!!

Thanks...........

BUT..........it happened AGAIN......did another rental, scored a LTC block..........the DOGE reward went to a DIFFERENT DOGE address...NOT MINE........thought this was issue was FIXED..Guess not.........
I'm done with this pool..........UNLESS the Pool OP MAKES IT RIGHT........

POOL OP PLEASE SEND ME MY MISDIRECTED DODGE BLOCK REWARD..............DOGE BLOCK #: 3500540

Like that will happen!

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 11:51:22 AM

Well I gave it a go yesterday, no LTC block, but did hit a DOGE block and it actually made it to the wallet.

OldSchoolCPU

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 01:48:45 AM

Well I gave it a go yesterday, no LTC block, but did hit a DOGE block and it actually made it to the wallet.

At least you got the DOGE......
I've been mining at ltc.solopool.org for the last few days, and had a good luck streak....1st day(Friday)-1 LTC block, 2nd day(Sat)-2 LTC blocks, and today(Sun)-2 LTC blocks.....total of 5 LTC blocks...
ltc.solopool.org is just a LTC solo pool. No merged mining, no bells and whistles........

Cheers!
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 2203

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2020, 02:37:52 AM

I've been mining at ltc.solopool.org for the last few days, and had a good luck streak....1st day(Friday)-1 LTC block, 2nd day(Sat)-2 LTC blocks, and today(Sun)-2 LTC blocks.....total of 5 LTC blocks...
ltc.solopool.org is just a LTC solo pool. No merged mining, no bells and whistles........

Cheers!

5 ltc blocks - impressive, with how much hash rate?

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
OldSchoolCPU

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 02:13:30 PM

Cheers!

500GB......used the same rental for all, different time of day/night. ....but, the streak ended.....
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2020, 03:12:52 PM

Cheers!

500GB......used the same rental for all, different time of day/night. ....but, the streak ended.....

gb? you mean gh? and not bad though as 5 blocks is just over 5.1k USD in value - just tell me the rental cost you less than 5k.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 05:18:05 PM

Now I know who was getting the blocks when I was mining.

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2020, 05:44:30 PM

he got his blocks on a different pool.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 06:11:33 PM

I know but if he wasn't mining I may have scored one!  Wink

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2020, 07:25:51 PM

I know but if he wasn't mining I may have scored one!  Wink

LOL gotcha Smiley

Mine BTC @ kano.is
OldSchoolCPU

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 10:22:15 PM

Cheers!

gb? you mean gh? and not bad though as 5 blocks is just over 5.1k USD in value - just tell me the rental cost you less than 5k.

Well, yes, I meant 500GH......The rentals were 3.17729375LTC per session, and I didn't extend any time. I waited 6-8 hrs between rentals A few rentals scored a LTC block within 10-30 minutes of starting, and some were close to the end of the rental time of 3 hrs. Go figure.
So......I did make some good money/profit! And didn't make the mistake of "chasing the block".
Greed is a terrible thing.....and will get you into trouble every time....

FYI, I use MMR for rentals....and I scored 2 of the 5 blocks at TBDice.......

Cheers
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2020, 12:53:57 AM

Cheers!

Well, yes, I meant 500GH......The rentals were 3.17729375LTC per session, and I didn't extend any time. I waited 6-8 hrs between rentals A few rentals scored a LTC block within 10-30 minutes of starting, and some were close to the end of the rental time of 3 hrs. Go figure.
So......I did make some good money/profit! And didn't make the mistake of "chasing the block".

Cheers

Yea  I rent my miners out to people there occasionally. Was it LaMining you rented from?

Mine BTC @ kano.is
OldSchoolCPU

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 01:45:15 AM

Cheers!

Cheers

Yea  I rent my miners out to people there occasionally. Was it LaMining you rented from?

Sorry, no..........but I have rented a few from LaMining...quite a few months ago.....
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2020, 04:10:24 AM

Cheers!

Cheers

Sorry, no..........but I have rented a few from LaMining...quite a few months ago.....

He's a good guy have spoken with him many times on discord - though none recently.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
SacredRonin

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 09:00:59 PM

Well thought I would give it a shot to see if they indeed fixed the DOGE problem.  Caught a block (LTC), it went to the wallet, but no DOGE.

Glad you got your LTC still a good few of us missing our rewards though.

Time is ticking Loshia!

Getting awfully close... Has he reached out to you yet?
DaCryptoRaccoon

Activity: 1198
Merit: 580

OGRaccoon

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 02:48:27 PM

Well thought I would give it a shot to see if they indeed fixed the DOGE problem.  Caught a block (LTC), it went to the wallet, but no DOGE.

Glad you got your LTC still a good few of us missing our rewards though.

Time is ticking Loshia!

Getting awfully close... Has he reached out to you yet?

Nope not a peep from him time is running out Loshia...

Josh has a wife called Marina Petrova.

Georgi Stoitsev is his partner in crime and he is married Ina Ilieva and they all live in Sofia, Bulgaria.

Josh.... pay us our money before this get's serious for you and your family!!

Also your Bitmine scammers from 2014 don't think we forgot about that one too....

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┃   💎 Mine Solo with CKPool 💎    ┃
┃    ➤ Hit Blocks on Your Own!      ┃
┃ ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓┃
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 11:35:10 AM

Well the pool still isn't paying DOGE when you hit a LTC block, hit 2 blocks yesterday and no DOGE.  If you hit a DOGE block and not a LTC block it pays.  Oh well, I'm happy with 2 LTC blocks in 5 hours!!

OldSchoolCPU

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 09:24:48 PM

Well the pool still isn't paying DOGE when you hit a LTC block, hit 2 blocks yesterday and no DOGE.  If you hit a DOGE block and not a LTC block it pays.  Oh well, I'm happy with 2 LTC blocks in 5 hours!!

Congrats on the 2 LTC blocks...........yeah this pool is buggy on payouts for the DOGE.....not sure if the addresses are the Pool Ops or random miner addresses.....or random generated addresses....this has been an ONGOING issue with the pool, and the Pool Op doesn't care enough to fix it and pay the miner/s it SHOULD have gone to.....
The next miner that hit just a DOGE block, got his rewards...........go figure..........

Happy Holidays...........
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: